Sunday Morning - Cover

Sunday Morning

Copyright© 2009 by Wayne Gibbous

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A lazy, sexy Sunday morning talking about first loves. Please note: The ending is sad. It is about life and, sometimes, life has its mournful moments.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex  

"So, the next day, he comes home with a box of condoms. I had wanted us to have sex and now I was faced with the reality. He was, for a sixteen-year old, very well-endowed and I had given him hand- and blowjobs 'til then.

"When he comes home with the condoms, I immediately wonder, how am I going to get that big thing inside me? Sorry, hon, but at sixteen, he was bigger than most guys."

"Meaning me?"

"Aw, that's not fair. I love every inch you have. No comment."

"Hmm, okay, then you and Phil started having sex."

"Well, the first time, I told him I didn't think I could get his penis inside me. He said that we would take plenty of time and just see what happens. That sounded reasonable to me so Phil put on a condom, it was interesting and kind of thrilling to watch him, I remember that, I was fascinated, he'd done it before it seemed.

"Then he got between my legs and rubbed against me for a long time. Must have been at least a half an hour. I knew that my life and his was going to change that day. As scary as it was, I wanted it so badly at the same time.

"To me, little miss virgin, it seemed like forever. I mean it felt good and all but it wasn't what I wanted, my first fuck. Finally, god, I remember that I was hot and sweaty by then, he began to push inside. Just a little, maybe an inch or two.

"It did hurt a bit, just some, and he took it out and started rubbing my lips some more with his cock. I asked him if he thought it would go in all the way. I mean, what did I know, I was fourteen.

"Anyway, he rubbed around, god I wanted this to happen so bad, and he pressed it in again, this time a little deeper. I was thinking that he'd never get it all the way inside me. He left it there, just the tip in me and moved in and out just a little and that really felt good. Actually, I thought I'd swoon. Then, his cock was in maybe a third of the way and it really felt good.

"I remember thinking that if this is all I can ever have inside of me, if the rest wouldn't ever fit inside, I'd still be happy, it felt that good and I loved him so much. Today, I might not feel that way, I know what it feels like to have a cock all the way in, deep in, but back then, what we were doing was pretty fabulous.

"He kept his penis in me and pushed a bit every now and then and slowly he got deeper and deeper. I remember the feeling being so new, so wonderful, better than masturbating, much better.

"It probably took maybe an hour until Phil was all the way inside and, I have to say, I felt filled to the brim. But, the feeling was incredible. Maybe there was also some sense of the taboo of brother and sister sex, I don't know. All I remember is that it was wonderful. Thrilling."

"Sounds like your brother was a caring and gentle lover. Nice for your first time."

"Oh, he was perfect. I know it sounds strange since it is my brother and all but we had a comfort level with each other that was great.

"I remember the first time he got down between my legs to give me oral. I was pretty inexperienced. Well, completely inexperienced. No one had ever seen my pussy before, it's one thing for Phil to see my labia from the front but to spread my legs apart and put it right out there in his face; well that's rather another thing all together."

"Well, he sure saw a pretty pussy. Just beautiful."

"Aw, aren't you sweet. Would you like to kiss it? It still has our love juices on it."

"Did he do it like this?"

Mark began sweeping up and down with his tongue inside my slit. We may have just made love minutes earlier but this feels wonderful.

"It's never nice to compare, sweetie, right?"

"So you felt shy about showing him?"

"Well, you guys with your dicks, you like to pull them out and show them off. We ladies have our stuff tucked away where it's private and secretive. We just don't spread our legs for the passing world. It's intimate. So, sure, I was nervous but, like every girl, I also wanted him down there between my legs. So, you just decide to do it, that's all."

"I bet he liked your pussy. It's so pretty."

"It's funny, I never thought of my pussy as being attractive or pretty. At least then, I didn't. I've learned that it is my most beautiful part, the part of me that makes me a woman. Breasts are obvious, but our vulva are our defining beauty. At least I believe that now."

"Mmm, I do too and yours is as pretty as I've ever seen."

"Back then, though, I just didn't feel nearly as comfortable with my body as I do today. You and I've been to a few nude beaches. Back then, never. Now, let'em look, I say. I know I'm pretty and that everything I have is pretty."

"Mmm, everything you have is beautiful. And I love every bit, especially right here. Mmm."

"That feels lovely. Mmm, yes. So, back to the first time, the first time Phil gave me oral sex, I had a massive orgasm, a real window-rattler, oh, I screamed, too, really loud. Well, you've heard me when I have a good one. And, after that, I just couldn't get enough."

"Mmm, you still haven't."

"No, just keep doing what your doing, please. I'm telling my story.

"He gave me oral every time we had sex. It was the way we started. He said it got me ready but I was always ready. I couldn't really believe that I was doing something so adult, so very intimate."

"And I love it, Debbie."

"Usually we did it together, each other, I often had an orgasm, he usually wanted to save his for our lovemaking. So I would stop short. I must say I did like getting him hard then getting him inside me. We had many, many afternoons together, sometimes in his bed, sometimes in mine. God, we fucked a lot."

"Ever get caught?"

"Oh, shit. Almost. Oh, that scared us both. We were upstairs screwing away, doggie-style, as I remember, and I always remember doggie-style, right? Anyway, we were going at it and I hear, 'Yoohoo, I'm home.' It's our mom. I immediately thought, 'We're dead.'"

"Boy, I bet. That'll take the hard out of a cock real quick."

"Well, that I can't say but it sure scared the crap out of us both. I ran as quietly as I could to my room carrying most of my clothes, I'd left my bra in Phil's room, Mom might have been rather suspicious if she'd seen it in there. Anyway, I had another hanging on my doorknob and got dressed in record time. At least I didn't have cum dripping out, we had just started but we did have to go to bed later frustrated. I got myself off twice that night as I remember.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.