Sunday Morning - Cover

Sunday Morning

Copyright© 2009 by Wayne Gibbous

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A lazy, sexy Sunday morning talking about first loves. Please note: The ending is sad. It is about life and, sometimes, life has its mournful moments.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex  

It felt so warm and cozy cuddled together as we slowly descended from the high of our wonderful lovemaking. We were under a sheet, me with my feet sticking out, and one leg over Mark's hip with his damp cock resting on my other leg.

"Mmm, I just love our Sunday mornings. No rush, rested-up, your nice hard-on in bed next to me; it's just perfect."

"Well, it's not quite so hard now. That was nice, Deb, really nice. I love us being together. That we found each other."

"If you're nice to me, and if you are interested, I might just want to have a second course this afternoon. I just love Sundays and you."

"Ooh, that can be arranged. I'd never turn down a chance to make love to my pretty wife. I wish I'd been your first, the first guy to make love to you. How old were you, anyway. Or do you not want to talk about that. It's okay if you don't."

"No, that's alright, if I can ask you the same."

"Sure. So, how old were you?"

"Fourteen, eleven years ago, not even quite in high school. Pretty young, though I had friends who started having sex even earlier. I guess you mean intercourse, right? Sex can be blowjobs and handjobs."

"Well, I meant intercourse. Who with?"

"Hmm, well, if I tell you, promise you'll treat it like an adult. I was young, you know."

"That's interesting. Sure, I won't make judgements, maybe that's good when I tell you my story. So?"

"So, it was someone I'd known a long time and someone I loved and trusted. Uh, it was my brother, Phil."

"Geez, your brother. Maybe you don't want to talk about it. Sorry."

"No, I don't mind. Not really."

"Don't, if you'd rather not."

"No, it's okay.

"We were always pretty close and got along well. I was a bit of a tomboy and we were horsing around one afternoon, home alone, and ended up wrestling on the floor. I was on my way to becoming more of a girl than a tomboy, I had tits and hair on my pussy. Any way, he pinned me down and then kissed me.

"It was totally unexpected, at least by me, and I mean he kissed me hard right on the lips. Not a brotherly peck. The kiss scared me; it was really a boy-girl kiss and one that was a lot more than the first or second date kind of thing. It was a passionate kiss.

"Well, we continued to kiss, it did feel good, I like kissing, as you well know, and it soon got into french-kissing. After the initial shock, I really wasn't thinking about anything except how nice it was. I had on a tee shirt and shorts, no bra, I still don't like wearing one when I'm home, and, anyway, we're kissing and soon my tee is up and he's down kissing my breasts.

"Things moved so fast, there was really no thinking involved, just instinct and emotion. After a bit, he stopped. He said that he was sorry and that we should stop. I always loved my brother and I always thought what we had was just the brother-sister kind of love that we all expect and think about. But when he kissed me that afternoon, something else rose to the surface. Something that scared me and something that excited me. I couldn't even tell you exactly what it was but I knew that I wanted my brother in a new and different way.

"So, I told him that I didn't want us to stop. I craved the attention from him and you know how I love my nipples sucked, well, I have ever since the first time and that was the first time, on the floor with my brother."

"Well, it sure hasn't hindered your sex drive, that's good."

"No, in fact, we had a wonderful physical relationship for over three years, until he went in the Army. Even a while after.

"Anyway, we ended up that first afternoon, me naked from the waist up and us making out. It was so beautiful and tender. He treated me like a special little doll and I was just in awe that he cared for me in this new way. Something that just blew me away.

"I cried that night in bed. I'm still not sure why. I was so happy, so in love in this totally new way and so scared of what was coming. I was fourteen, just a girl, and suddenly I am a woman doing sexual things with a guy. And it's my brother. But I wanted it and I wanted my brother.

"The next afternoon, we ended up in his bed, me with my top off. I loved him kissing my breasts, it was so sexy and grown-up; womanly. I loved staring down at him as he kissed and sucked me. My breasts were such grown-up parts of me and they felt so good to have the attention of an older guy.

"I didn't know then that guy's balls hurt when they got excited and then didn't have sex or an orgasm. My poor brother. Little did I know. He must have been masturbating like mad every night. I know I was."

"So, you were masturbating at the age you were at?"

"Oh, hon, it would probably be pretty hard to find a girl who didn't. Just like guys, we find our pleasure points pretty young. So, sure, I was getting myself off pretty regularly. But the feelings of what Phil and I were doing were much stronger. This was big-girl stuff, grown-up stuff. And I was head-over-heels in love with my brother.

"He was so manly, even at sixteen, and such an honorable person. Everybody, especially me, looked up to my brother. He seemed so grown up. And, he loved me. As a sister and as a girl. It was heady stuff."

"So, it must have gone further."

"Yeah, after a few weeks, I knew I wanted more and I also knew that Phil would never push me. So, one afternoon, as we were making out, I reached down and rubbed along the bulge in his shorts. Of course, I knew what it was and I was ready to go a step further in what we were doing. I just hoped he was.

"So, I rubbed him there and I knew he was liking it, so I just asked him to take his shorts off. I was scared to death to ask him, it took me weeks after I first decided to do it. But one afternoon, I just did it, 'Phil, please take your shorts off for me.' And I actually did say, 'please.'"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.