Reluctantly to Mars - Cover

Reluctantly to Mars

Copyright© 2009 by sam177

Chapter 1

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A shy nearly reclusive librarian winds up as a very public figure as a crewmember of the first crewed mission to Mars. Not only does she have to deal with unwanted publicity, but theres also other surprises waiting for her. Codes will be updated when I get there in the story.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   Science Fiction   Space  

"Uh, uh, uh."

"Mmm, yeah."

Grunts and moans filled the bedroom, along with the squeaks of mattress springs and the wet slapping of bodies meeting. Dr. Elizabeth Grace, NSAA human resource specialist, moaned as she rode her lover's cock. This was just what she needed. Her lover reached up to squeeze her breasts. As he did so she leaned back covering his hands with her own, while continuing to bounce up and down on him. She was close. 'Just a little more, I'm almost, ' she thought to herself and then gasped and arched her back as her orgasm washed over her.

The sudden tightness of her pussy proved to be too much for Dr. Robert Grey. He bucked his hips, thrusting his cock deep into her hot depths one last time as his cock erupted, flooding her pussy with his seed. When he was spent, he collapsed back onto the bed and languorously ran his right hand up his lover's body to her sensuously exposed neck while she still rocked gently upon him. Gently grasping her, he pulled her down towards him for a kiss.

She moaned as his tongue found hers and gave it a gentle caress. Then she sighed and settled down on top of him, her head on his shoulder. She sighed again happily as his strong fingers ran up and down her spine. "So, do you want to tell me about it?" he asked?

Elizabeth sighed again, sadly this time. She may have the psychology degree but he was better at reading and understanding people than she'd ever be. "We lost another one today."

Elizabeth was charged with selecting the team of astronauts for Man's first trip to another planet. The main crew and their alternates had already been selected, and the ship was nearing completion. The only problem was finding someone to crew the ship for the three lonely years in space while the rest of the crew were in stasis pods.

"Have you thought about trying someone else?" Robert asked. He was the head of the US National Libraries Special Reserve Section. Both were in their late thirties and were well respected, despite their relatively young ages for their jobs. They were also very attractive and kept in shape with regular exercise.

"Everyone we've tried washes out. They all want to do it and try their best, but they just can't handle being alone that long." Elizabeth said irritably.

"Even the Russian guy? Serge what's his name?" Robert asked.

"Krishenko," she said wearily. He'd been their biggest failure. Despite living by himself on Mir II for two years, even he couldn't handle the complete isolation tests they'd given him. He's lasted far longer than any of the others, but still even he didn't meet the strict criteria those in charge had given them.

Even though the ship would be largely run remotely from Earth, Congress still wanted someone aboard who would be awake in case of emergencies. Elizabeth and NSAA understood, shared their concern, and had planned for a crew member to be awake at all times. However, Elizabeth felt that Congress' standards were harsh, considering what the actual demands would be and had requested time and time again that they be lowered only to be denied each time. Congress held firm to their requirements. There were times she felt that Congress was stalling, just to make the President look bad.

Three months complete isolation, during which time no communications with the outside world would be permitted, and the only entertainment was what the candidates brought with them.

This of course didn't match up with what they were providing on board ship. While video and radio communication would not be constant after the initial launch, it would still be available. There would also be a large digital media library. Even the internet would be available, although it would be slow. There would also be regular contact with the other crew members at regular intervals during the link ups with the supply pods that had already been rocketed on their way. So who ever was selected to be the sole crewmember not in stasis would not be completely alone.

Yet Congress insisted that the candidate be completely isolated. "You never know what technical difficulties may arise and the candidate must be able to handle any situation." one Senator told her smugly.

Elizabeth sighed again, "If we don't find a candidate soon will miss our launch window and Mars," she said quietly.

Robert remained quiet for a while as he continued to stroke her back. Finally he said "Maybe you're looking at the wrong people."

"We've looked at..." she was interrupted by his finger on her lips.

"You've looked at astronauts, people who live their lives in constant contact with others. I'm talking about people who are already used to being alone without any contact." he said.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.