Reluctantly to Mars - Cover

Reluctantly to Mars

Copyright© 2009 by sam177

Chapter 9

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 9 - A shy nearly reclusive librarian winds up as a very public figure as a crewmember of the first crewed mission to Mars. Not only does she have to deal with unwanted publicity, but theres also other surprises waiting for her. Codes will be updated when I get there in the story.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   Science Fiction   Space  

"Uh! Uh! Uh!" Robert grunted as he thrust into Elizabeth's hot wet depths. Her arms and legs wrapped around him and she was thrusting her hips up to meet his with a wet slapping sound.

Finally Elizabeth cried out as she climaxed gripping Robert tightly, internally as well as externally. That was too much for Robert He gave another thrust, burying his cock all the way to the root inside Elizabeth's hot pussy and flooded her cervix with his seed.

They were still for several moments until their pleasure faded, then Robert sagged down on top of Elizabeth, flattening her breasts with his chest. Elizabeth loosened her grip on him sliding her feet down his legs and running her hands up and down over his spine.

When their panting had stopped Robert slid his weight off her. Elizabeth frowned as his softening cock slipped out of her pussy. He made it up to her when he slid his left hand up her sweat slicked skin to cup her right breast, while kissing her left shoulder. She gave a contented sigh and ran her fingers through his hair.

After cuddling a while Robert asked, "So how's our librarian doing?"

Elizabeth smiled. "She's doing great. She's really impressed everyone there."

"That's great!" Robert agreed. "Think she'll pass?"

"I think she will. I really do." Elizabeth replied. Then she reached down to grasp is cock and began stroking it back to hardness. "Feel up for another go?" she asked with a grin.

Robert kissed her. "Always love. Always." Then he flipped her around so she was on top.

Elizabeth let out a whoop of laughter and then they both moaned as she sank down upon his length.


It had been over a month since the test at NSAA had been started; not that Samantha realized it. She'd since lost track of time. She'd been scared when voice communication had been cut off but text communication continued and Elizabeth was able to calm her down and prepare her for when text cut out a couple days later. Since then she'd been on her own.

Before communications failed Elizabeth had set up a routine for her. Each morning after taking care of her morning bathroom needs Samantha was to check the readings in the cockpit area. Then after breakfast she was to go down to the stasis chamber and monitor the readings on the pods and other equipment. She was to check both again after dinner.

Between those times she would entertain herself and do her chores. However, like in the library, her hours drifted so that they didn't match the rest of the country. She'd go to bed when she was tired, and get up when she woke up. This gradually caused to drift so that when she would look at a clock she would be surprised by what time it was.

After three weeks without communication, a total of five weeks into the test, Samantha was going about her morning routine when she was surprised and then worried when the hatch to the stasis chamber refused to open. After struggling with it for several minutes and getting very frustrated, she finally went back up to her living quarters and consulted the cockpit computer. With the manual on her lap she finally managed to find out that that the main section of the ship, which included the stasis chamber, was detached from her pod and that the hatch could not be opened until the ship docked again.

Samantha was relieved not to have to go down there. She didn't like being responsible for other people. She was also hoping she would be able to get her hormones back under control. She couldn't remember ever being so aroused and for so long. She used to masturbate once in a while, when she was in the mood. Now she was masturbating several times a day and was constantly catching herself touching herself through her clothes. While enjoyable it was still embarrassing and she wished she would get back to normal.

Once while relaxing in the glow of her orgasm she thought, "And this is just exposure to the air that stuff is in! I can't imagine if feel to get the stuff on you much less soak in it! It's no wonder they all look like they're enjoying themselves. How can they possibly get any work done once they get out of the pods when they're that worked up?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.