Gencom Kim Possible - Cover

Gencom Kim Possible

Copyright© 2009 by C.King

Chapter 1

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Ron Stoppable gets a superhuman benefit at the hands of the Gencom!

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Romantic   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Magic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fan Fiction   MaleDom   Harem   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   First   Petting  

Ron Stoppable was finally getting a more modern computer then the old black and white one he had gotten from his father years ago. It was a hand-me-down like that old system, but it was only a year out of date rather then a decade. It had more ram, a colour screen and a better Internet hook up. Along with a number of programs already installed into the machine.

'Booyah! Ron Stoppable is finally in the Twenty-First century! Now I just have to see what I go on this puppy.' Ron thought as he went down the different programs which were on the system. Most he recognized, yet there was one which he had no idea what it was.

'Let's see, Gencom. Pulling it up and ... Gencom, the Digital Genie. Granting your every wish for the new century.' Ron was stopped in his tracks as he realized what he could be dealing with. Ron was no stranger to magic, having been bathed in the power of mystical monkey power. Heck, he wasn't even a stranger to science-fiction with all of the dealings he had with Dr. Drakken and other helping Kim.

Holding himself back for a moment, he asked his naked mole rat Rufus, "Should I try it out? Tell Kim or Wade? Have a priest give my computer an exorcism?"

Rufus looked at the screen for a moment before making a high creaky, "Why not?"

Ron took to the program and decided to try out the system with different people. The first was himself which brought up his own personal stats, some of which he had to disagree with. 'I do not loose my pants that often, they just get a way from me from time to time. Or it's the material, Smarty Mart is just selling a lower quality of pants. I should complain to the head of the company!'

Another name he pulled up was his girlfriend Kim Possible, who was also his best non-rat friend. The fact someone who was so almost as her could be going out with him. It tended to surprise anyone who met the couple. It soon brought up the stats of the redhead, which was as expected, almost perfect in many stats.

Another two extra names he brought up were those who caused Kim the most annoyance, Shego and Bonnie Rockwaller. Both extremely sexy women whose beauty was marred by their nasty personality. With this computer program he could make them a lot more pleasant to Kim ... and himself.

"So I have a magic computer and a couple profiles to fiddle around with? What do I wish for first? Or should I say, who should I alter first?"

Deciding to test out the genie program he had discovered on his computer, Ron decided to look in on the profile of his girlfriend Kim Possible. Instantly, all of the other stats transformed into small bars at the bottom of the screen. The enlarged profile with an included 'Wish' box appeared before him as he went over the stats of the woman he loved. The first thing he did was record the base line of the stats in case he made a mistake which could have messed up Kim.

'Don't want anything to happen to Kim, if this thing works the way it says. Now what would I like to see in Kim.' Ron thought as his mind lowered it's self to the aspect of sexual activity, something commonly on the mind of teen-aged boys. A topic which is also in the electronic mind of the Gencom spirit.

Self conscious of the possibility of Kim leaving him for another boy, he looked at the sexual attraction component of the screen. He had to bring up the sexual attributes section of the screen which let him see how Kim mind and body reacted to sensuality. The attraction listing was clear as day as he turned to the help.

'Let's see ... If I move this bar, I can alter her sexual orientation from heterosexual to homosexual or the other way round. But if I use this option here I can make exceptions for the sexual attraction, which would make me the only male she would feel sexual attraction to. A mod to this section will allow me to open Kim's mind to relationship with multiple partners.' Ron was beginning to use the program like a pro, not knowing he was being guided a perverted spirit which would love to see Ron in an orgy.

Making this part of a file 'newkp.gcd', he had two in the system with the 'originalkp.gcd'. He continued to make the changes he wanted. There was an option to make Kim a submissive to his desire, yet this would remove something he loved about his girlfriend even if it could hurt him from time to time. So he decided to go the mental route for a few seconds.

'There it is ... Kim's weakness to peer pressure, the same thing which got us into trouble with the Lil' Diablios. If I can make her more resistant to falling under the sway of irrational peer pressure, I would be doing her a favour.' Ron said as he made the correction. Looking up the notes connected to it, he learnt she would grow out of it in time ... he just moved it up a bit.

He decided to move to the body section, to make a few upgrades. Like an improved immune system, which could kill super-bugs like A.I.D.S. without the system turning against it's self. This required him to use the help screen a lot. He did his best to make the cheerleader hero healthier, before recording his changes for a Macro.

'With this little thingy, I can make anyone I want to be super-healthy. Something I want to use on myself later.' Ron thought as he tried to decide which aspect of his girlfriend to modify next, or if he should turn to someone else for the time being.

Ron decided to make some changes to the sexual desires of his girlfriend, at least at first. He was looking at the collection of beauty enhancements which he could direct his lover. Going with clothing, he had some choices with many materials to choose from. things like leather, latex, silk, lace, spandex with a few other options for the consideration.

'Leather just doesn't seem to be Kim's style ... Shego yes, but Kim no. Latex has my interest, but again seems more like Shego then Kim. Silky, lacy undergarments does seem to fit with Kim's personality. Especially if it was some of that fancy stuff you get from France and Italy. Spandex also fits with her dual life as a superhero cheerleader. And ... this is going to cost me a lot of money if I get Kim clothing as presents. Unless I get a miracle or a wish.' Ron went straight to the help screen to see if he could get an advance to his cash flow.

The solution is simple, 'I already have millions in the bank. Seems a nickel on each taco doesn't stop with one payment. My parents are taking care of it till they think I can handle it. Well, a quick edit on myself and I will be rolling in the green. So let's leave that for later and work on Kim. Spandex, lace and silk are go.'

'Add to this a like of cosplay. I know that she'll never be the fan of the same things as me and Larry, unless I make her, it would be fun to play around while making love. Her cheerleader costume alone would make for a lot of fun in the bedroom. I just have to give her a little encouragement, even if it's restricted to the bedroom. It's no different then when she wears a costume to a party.' Ron thought as he made the corrections. A bright idea then hit him to make things a little more easier for his life.

'If I make it so Kim had a liking to being altered in mind and body plus altering others as well ... Let's see if I can do that. Of course, there should be limits to this. Only friendly transformers like me should be able to change Kim. I'll give her a strengthened protection to changes except for a list of people. The only name on that list right now ... Ronster!' Ron continued with the Gencom.

Ron tried to make a choice of what to do with the physical attributes of his girlfriend, and knew a few things he wanted to do. Like a small increase in her bust-line for instant. It was simple in his mind, "Something a little bigger then what she has at the moment, like going from a modest B cup to a C cup or even a small D cup. I would have to fix things so she could continue her cheer-leading career. A little boost to the ass to make it fuller, a little edit to the skin to make it soft and sexy shade of pinkish rose. Hair shiny and silky in a perfected version of her own shade of auburn. This should do it for Kim right now."

Other thoughts come up about other things he could do with his digital genie, the most obvious being the cheer squad and Kim's super-villain nemesis, Shego. The first part was much easier to deal with since he could just load it up into a macro for the entire squad other then Kim. He knew what he wanted to do with this as well.

'Give them some of the same physical changes I gave Kim. Increase with T and A with the ability to retain their natural nimbleness. Perhaps hair and sexy skin, bright eyes and shiny teeth. Then I can tie in the perfect health macro within the group as well. I can also add my system of quicker learning to help them all get high grades and memories the routines easier then normal.' thought the sidekick as he loaded up the macro to enhance the cheerleaders.

Yet it was then he had some of his most naughty ideas, 'Of course it would help if there was some more discipline in the squad. So if they followed orders from their leaders, no matter the command, it might help things out. Of course it would be cruel to force them against their will, so it would make sense to have them willing to follow the commands of their superiors. Following those orders would give them some pleasure when they are obeyed. I will have to list who is able to give those orders, which will have to names at the moment. Kim Possible, Cheer Captain and Ron Stoppable, Mascot Master.'

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.