How the Hell
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2009 by cmsix

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Jake is finding out working for his Dad has its advantages. You see in North East Texas they aren't all that far from Arkansas, and no one pays much attention to sexual harassment on the job.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Mult  

I don't know why I was actually for Barak Obama, but I was. It didn't seem like it was something I should do, but if anyone asked I spoke up and told of my support. This didn't make me too popular in my small North East Texas hometown, but what the hell, I was never very popular anyway.

I'll admit it. I wasn't well liked in my own hometown and it was a small one at that. It must have been something about the way I didn't mind speaking my mind. Hell, now that I was in my thirties and getting old enough to go down and pal around with the spit and whittle club at the drugstore I even got the cold shoulder from the old men down there.

At first I thought it was because my favorite chaw wasn't a chaw at all, but a dip, of Skoal. They were all using regular pouch type chewing tobacco to generate the spit they were putting out. I learned later it was my political leanings that made me spitter non grata. You see I wasn't around when blacks were called nigger, even to their faces and the schools were integrated in our town when I was in the sixth grade. Most of the old spitters and whittlers hearkened back to the way things used to be, where black people were treated like lower class citizens if like citizens at all.

I never tried to argue things out with them on this matter since I knew it would do no good. The only cure for this societal malady was time. Time enough for two or three generations of old folks to pass on and take their hate with them, to hell.

I wasn't acceptable in other ways either. I wasn't a hide bound democrat and not much of a republican either. The good things our government did for us were overshadowed by the shit they passed down. I knew it and I didn't like it and mostly I didn't keep that to myself.

Oh, I'd joined up when I was eighteen and let them ship me to the fuckup in Southeast Asia. And I definitely got notice for that on the bench where we spat and whittled, but then again many disapproved of the way I berated the Presidents and others who had presided over the war.

Still, I didn't give a shit. The spit and whittle club didn't have enough members to fill all of the benches allowed for our meetings and when I wanted to spit and whittle I sat my ass down on any available spot, put a dip between cheek and gum, pulled out my knife and gave whatever piece of wood I'd brought along the business.

Still, I didn't fit in exactly and I knew it. My visits now a days were mostly to let the old bastards know they couldn't run me off. Besides, it was a good place to sit down and catch my breath before I made my way inside Miles Drug to have a cup or six of coffee. Of course there were more old men to get into it with inside, but at least they weren't openly hostile to me, and besides, they could argue better.

I might have grown up to be a ner-do-well if not for my family, but I didn't. When this little town got started my Grandfather decided to move his family up from Conroe Texas and start a sawmill here in the piney woods of North East Texas. One thing we weren't short of up here was Yellow Pines.

He built a big mill in Bivins Texas and it just so happened a couple of World Wars came about and timber was needed badly. Of course he got rich and he even ended up owning a reasonable fraction of the land in Cass County. People were suspicious of selling the timber off their land to lumbermen at the time so they sold off the acreage instead. It wasn't my Grandfather's business to tell them he'd have paid as much or more for the timber than he did for the land. That doesn't even mention the fact that mineral rights almost always came with the land at that time.

Mineral rights weren't a big thing then. Nobody was paying much attention to the black gold just below the surface. In fact it didn't catch on really well until the oil embargo the Arabs tried to get going.

My Dad paid one hell of a lot of attention to the mineral rights later on. The big mill in Bivins had shut down shortly after WWII was in the books and one of my uncles had built a sawmill up in Atlanta Texas. My father had never liked sawmill work, so his job at the Bivins mill had been mostly in the commissary. In other words he ran the company store.

After the big mill in Bivins shut its doors or gates or whatever, my father bought a building in downtown Atlanta and started Grogan Supply Company. It grew from there. He started with one building and kept expanding until he owned half a block, even buying a used bank building when the bank moved on to bigger quarters.

He grew his one building hardware store into a department store with dry good, furniture, ready to wear, and finally GE appliances and of course television sets when they came along. He made a good living and he needed it. What with one daughter and three sons he gathered up some outgo to match and sometimes exceed his income.

Of course the details got to be too much for him to handle and he had hell finding good managers. Oh well, the mineral rights had started kicking in along about the time the big department store started having trouble paying for itself and so he fudged and used oil money to keep the store going. What the hell, it was his money, and if he wanted to spend it keeping the store afloat so be it.

Even all that was winding down by the time I came back from my paid vacation in Vietnam. Of course with the shitstorm that blew up over the war I wasn't welcomed home as a hero, even though I had several medals for my actions. I hadn't done anything as exciting as one of my uncles who had been a sailor on the Helena and had been aboard when she was shot out from under him.

It didn't matter to me though. I slipped right back into down home life and took over the running of my Dad's lumberyard. It was one of the best moves of my life, even on top of what it taught me about selling consumer durable goods.

Not long after I took over I noticed that I didn't have any way to know what was gong on with the money. I lobbied for and got permission to hire a girl to keep up a set of books for me on site. She could set up just a couple of ledgers to let me know what I was spending and what I was selling.

This was a much bigger deal than even my Dad knew, even though he could easily see I needed the figures. Hell, I needed the pussy too. There weren't any places to meet women in our town, at least there weren't after you had left high school.

There were some bars just across the state line in Louisiana, but I wasn't looking for a barfly. I wanted to get hold of a girl I could fuck early and often and with this new slot to fill I intended to get a girl with a slot I wanted to be able to fill myself.

Terri had just graduated from college, or from the local junior college anyway. She didn't have the money to go off to a larger school and she planned to work for a year or two to try saving up enough. Hell, did I have a deal for her.

She hadn't had any bookkeeping courses or experience, but she could add and subtract and she had neat handwriting. She also had a nice figure, a pretty face, and she wore tight jeans.

I left her alone for the first week, even though we were cooped up in the office together most of every workday. We'd seemed to get along well, and toward the end of the week she mentioned she had just broken up with her high school sweetheart. I asked her out for Saturday night to celebrate her first week with us.

She wasn't long out of school herself and she still lived with her parents. I had to go inside to meet them when I picked her up and her Dad said the strangest thing to me.

"Terri is old enough to make her own choices now. A couple of years ago I'd have told you she had to be in by midnight, but she's grown now and she only has to be in when she says she does," he told me, and I noticed it was out of earshot of her mother and Terri.

What the hell? I wasn't planning on keeping her all weekend anyway, although if I got lucky I might want to.

I took Terri to Texarkana to eat at a nice restaurant and then we went to see a movie. I wasn't a complete dummy so I picked a real tear-jerker where the girl's sweetheart got killed in the end.

We were out of the movie just at ten and so I headed back to my small house with her, planning to watch the news or something else on TV for a while. Terri had other plans.

As soon as we sat down, with her nearly in my lap, I knew she wanted to kiss and play around a little. Five minutes later I knew she wanted to play around a lot.

She was a good kisser and I got into it so I almost didn't notice when I moved a hand up to pet one of her titties. She didn't exactly go wild over this move, but she did turn up the heat and started playing with her hands in my hair and then started kissing around my face, neck, and ears.

I returned the favor, and then made a move to unbutton the buttons down the front of her short dress. She didn't bother me about it and I soon found out something I should have paid attention to already. Terri was braless and when I reached I found naked titty to peruse. I didn't quit until I had both her nipples standing tall.

What's a young man to do? She'd given me free rein on her tits and so I took a chance and let my hand fall to her knee. When I slid it up between her thighs she helped out by spreading her legs a little and almost before I knew it I was petting her pussy with nothing between it and my hand but a sheer pair of panties. She was still kissing me hot and heavy and she'd even started moving her ass a little as if to press my hand against her cooter more firmly.

When we broke for a second I just picked her up in my arms and took her to my bedroom and lay her down in my bed. When I joined her she went right back to kissing like a house afire and so I put my hand back to her titties and then spread the unbuttoned dress out until I could get a good look.

She ate that up and before long I moved my kisses down onto her nipples and she let me know right away it was the right move because she started moaning low in her throat.

With my mouth taking care of titty watch I moved a hand back under her dress. I'd already noticed she was wearing a pair of low cut panties and so I took hold of the top of them and started pulling them down, mostly to see what she'd do. Hell, she raised her ass up to help me get them off her.

I merely moved them down around her ankles to deal with later and put my hand back to her pussy. I could feel it was slightly damp and so I played my fingers over her lips and then slid one up her for the ever-popular fingerfuck.

I was a little surprised she didn't have a hymen in the way, but she sure had a snapper down between her legs. It nibbled at my finger when I pumped it up her and her hips started a motion of their own.

Hell, I took mental stock of the situation. I had her panties off her, she was in my bed with her legs spread wide, and I had a finger up her. She was still kissing me and even more hotly than before.

I put my other hand to work trying to get the top of her dress down off her shoulders and as soon as it was I went back to sucking up her nipples with vigor. She took to this well so I slipped my other hand down to unsnap and unzip my jeans. It was a struggle, but I managed to get them down and off my feet while I was at it.

I was lying on the bed beside her, naked from the waist down. I figured I could move over and get it up her with no problem. The only thing holding me back was a worry about a big come spot on her dress.

I hadn't expected this type of success from the first date and hadn't even bothered with buying any rubbers, so whatever I shot up her would run back on her dress if I didn't get it off her.

I slid my finger back up her, put my mouth back to hers and put my thumb into play against her clitty after getting it wet in her juices. Let me tell you it did all the good. Her ass was practically electric for a few minutes there and then she blasted off.

It was the thing I was waiting for, and while she was wiggling and squirming I pulled her dress the rest of the way off her and moved between her legs.

With my hand I lined my dickhead up against her vulva and then pushed. She sucked in her breath audibly and then moaned again.

"Oh, you've got it in me now and I wasn't going to let you have any on the first date," she said, but she didn't really sound too disappointed.

"You didn't let me have any. I made you come and then pulled your dress off while you couldn't pay attention. Face it, I tricked you and dicked you," I said, hoping she'd see the humor.

"I guess you're right. As long as it's already done you might as well fuck me some more. God, that thing feels so big up me. Might as well go ahead and pump so we can both get some good out of it," She said, and so I did.

I hoped she was getting some good out of it, because I sure was and I was already thinking about when I could do her again. She hadn't had a hymen when I pushed it up her, but she was sure as hell as tight as any virgin I'd ever had. Tighter than most in fact. In fact, she seemed to be getting tighter as we went along.

"How you liking my tight pussy?" she asked, while giggling at her own boldness.

"It is the tightest one I've ever had. How could it be?"

"Oh, you mean cause I didn't have a cheery? I broke that myself playing with my pussy and a pencil. Ever since that I've been doing exercises. You're actually the first one to ever fuck me, though I doubt you'll believe it. I've put a lot of things up me to squeeze against when I do my exercises, but yours is the first dick that's been up me. You'd better stay close and keep fucking me though or I'll have to try another one. I've already decided I love fucking from the little bit we've done already," she said.

"In fact, you'd better start showing up early for work. You never can tell, I might want you to do me over my desk before the rest get there," she said, and damned if she didn't giggle again.

"You sure put some smooth moves on me though. I was determined not to give it up on this first date. Oh, I planned on sucking your dick to keep you interested, but I really meant to hold out until the next date at least before giving you any pussy. You've nailed me now though and I just know I'll never be able to hold out on you again.

"Say, can we sixty-nine?" She asked, almost out of the blue.

"I hope to shout we can. Do you want to stop this and try now?" I asked.

"No! I want you to fuck me hard and then try a sixty-nine later. You've got it up my pussy now, so get with it," she said, and then slapped me on the ass.

I guess I could take a hint as well as the next guy. She had the dick now and she wanted me to move it around more. She was already the best piece of pussy I'd ever had and I wanted to make sure she didn't have to look around for a good fuck. I pumped harder and faster.

We both got our cookies a few seconds later and she hugged me tight while I pumped come up her. She kept holding on too and she kissed around on my face and lips like I was her long lost love.

"Oh God. If I'd known it could be so good I'd have already been fucking for years. Maybe it's just you and that long dick you have that made it good," she said, and I wanted to lie and tell her that was exactly what it was, but I didn't.

"I can't say I'm the best around because I don't have any way to know. I do try my best though and in case you're wondering I can do a good job with my tongue too," I said.

"I know one thing, you weren't shy about shooting your stuff up me. How do you know I won't try to trap you?" she asked.

"What's to trap? Goddamn, you're beautiful to start with and you just gave me a taste of the best pussy I've ever had. If you get pregnant you're just pregnant. Most girls get that way sooner or later anyway. Hell, their mamas did.

"If you're pregnant you won't give me any static when I ask you to marry me. The only thing for me to worry about after that is the time you'll be out of commission while the baby is on the way," I said, and it must have been the right thing to say.

Terri was on her knees beside me in a flash and the next thing I knew she had vacuumed my dick into her mouth. Of course some of it worked its way back out, as it got hard again.

"Oh God, you do have a big dick, don't you. I thought it felt big when you had it up me, but now I can see it for myself. I've got to suck this back up hard so I can get some more of it tonight. Besides, I have to show you I can take care of you after you knock me up," she said, and it did seem like she knew what to do with a dick when she had her lips around it.

I was hard again in minutes and then Terri let up and asked me, "Do you want me on my back or on my face?"

"What do you mean?"

"I just want to know if you want to do all three holes tonight. You've already had my pussy and my mouth; you might as well give it to me up the ass too. Up in Arkansas, where we moved from, it officially means you're going steady if you do all three of a girls holes in one night," she said, and damned if she didn't giggle again.

"Let's go steady then. Be sure and tell me if I'm being too rough," I said.

"Well, it's bound to hurt a little, but I will speak up if it gets to be too much. Run it up my pussy again a time or two just to make sure it's slick."

Hell, I did, and it was, and pushing it up her ass was almost as good as the other way, just a little different. In fact it seemed to excite her even more and it was damned fine with me.

Another thing I liked about Terri was the way she cuddled and snuggled after we were done. And oh, the things she said.

"I know I didn't give you a real blowjob to the finish, but I think I can do a good job, and if you do knock me up later and you get to feeling left out in the bedroom we can probably get my cousin Marla to move in with us down here. She's been wanting to get out of her house because she says her oldest brother is trying to get into her panties.

"In fact, she's coming down tomorrow to stay with us for two weeks. The next time we go out on a date she can come along and you can probably try her out. You don't have to worry about knocking her up since she's on the pill," Terri said.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.