Harriman's General Store - Cover

Harriman's General Store

Copyright© 2009 by Just Anybody

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Jerry manages a general store in a city. He catches many shoplifters, but has a novel alternative to jail for the pretty young females. There is a bed in his office. But then one day that bed brings trouble. From that point on, his entire life changes,in record time.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Reluctant   Coercion   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

Jerry's life became routine after a few months. He chose not to hire Jeanine as a cashier, rationalizing that it would jeopardize the business unnecessarily. He was content to have her spend at least two nights a week in his apartment, usually on the weekend. He thoroughly enjoyed sex with her; she was energetic, willing to do or try anything, and her cunt was very tight. But he was not ready to give up his other pursuits, especially since they seemed to come to him so easily. Akemi, his young Asian lover, would come to his apartment every Wednesday, just before the noon hour. They would have a light lunch, a few glasses of wine and then have sex for about three hours. Jerry thought that her cunt was amazing. She had been married for six months, he had fucked her at least two times each and every week in the four months that he had known her and yet he still had difficulty entering her. He was also happy that nearly every other visit she asked that he fuck her ass too. He had never seen a woman become so visibly emotional when having an anal climax. Her entire body would shake, she would close her eyes tightly, the muscles across her abdomen would ripple as they clenched and relaxed again, and her hips would roll up to his cock, as if they were waiting for his deposit. Afterward, when he had disengaged, she would close her legs tightly and push her ass cheeks tightly and repeatedly into the mattress as a mythical barricade so as to prevent him from entering her again back there. Then he would hold her in his arms and she would cry for a few minutes, and then kiss him very tenderly again and say thank you.

One Saturday in late spring, on one of those days when he really wanted to be anywhere but at work, he observed a teen age girl, wearing a raincoat, walking up and down the cosmetics aisle. It was nearly seventy degree outside, sunny, bright and clear as a bell, yet this girl was wearing a raincoat. Jerry turned on the security cameras and focused them all on that aisle, and then waited. She didn't make him wait long, but he allowed her adequate time to fill the pockets of the raincoat with about two hundred dollars worth of make-up before he ventured out of his office and walked slowly toward the young lady. As he went by her, he grasped her elbow, as he had done so many times in the past, announced that he was the store security officer and that she needed to come with him. Neither person spoke as he escorted her to his office, locking the door behind him and placing the do not disturb sign in the window.

Jerry was very pleasant to her, considering that he had an iron clad case against her. She pretended to be offended by being forced into this office, questioning his audacity in pulling her down the aisle. He decided to shortcut the argument. "Have a chair there, young lady. Here, let me take your coat and hang it up here."

She started to take her coat off and then realized that she should not. She sat in the chair at his desk. The video camera was still operating in the cosmetic aisle, but Jerry switched it to replay. When he played it for her, she slumped in his chair. "You will note that it recorded our walking to this office as well, so you will have a hard time trying to claim that I 'dragged you to this office.' Now how about if you empty the pockets of that coat onto my desk." When she was done, he asked her for the coat, so that he could inspect it. That was really the first time he had looked at her face and he saw that she was a very attractive young woman. He determined that she was only fourteen and that she lived on the far side of town. Her name was Rosa.

"What made you stop in here to steal from this store?"

"No one knows who I am in this part of town."

"Why would that matter?"

"Because I am not supposed to leave my neighborhood, and if people saw me who knew me, they would call my mother, and then I would be I trouble."

Jerry looked at her again. Reasonably attractive young Latino, olive skin, coal black hair that reached to her shoulders, and a figure that is developing, but just barely. The jeans that she wore left little gap between them and her skin. Her white tee shirt top revealed that she was wearing a bra, but one look at her from the front questioned why.

"How do you get in trouble?"

"My mother says I spend too much time with the boys."

"What will she say if I call her now and tell her that you have been arrested for theft?"

"You're kidding. You wouldn't really do that would you?"

"Well, if I don't call her, then I have to call the police. It's the company's policy. And then the police will call her anyway."

"Please, you can't do that." She was visibly shaken by the realization that she was in serious trouble.

"Rosa, I have arrested more than a dozen young girls for theft from this store, and each time, I called the police and they went to jail, if only for overnight."

She began crying. "Please, don't do this to me. I am sorry that I tried to steal things from you. I can't go to jail. My mother would never forgive me.

Jerry moved closer to where she was standing. Raising one hand, he placed it over her breast, feeling the size of it and toying with her nipple. She tried to step away, but the office furniture blocked her. "Maybe there is a way," Jerry said to her. He took her arm and led her into the back office area, closing and locking the door to that room behind them.

Seeing the bed, she immediately responded. "Oh no. I'm a virgin and I'm going to stay that way. Let me out of here."

"You can go whenever you'd like. I am not keeping you here. I thought that you wanted to be here." He paused before continuing, "but if you really want to leave, I can have a police car here in just a few minutes, and they will happily give you a ride."

"No--" she said in frustration. "That's not fair. I don't want to have sex."

"You'd rather go to jail?"

"No! No!"

"Look, I'm not going to fool around with you any longer. Either get undressed or I'm calling the cops. But if you decide to get undressed, I don't want to hear any whining and complaining about how I forced you. You're making this decision because you don't want to go to jail. I'm perfectly happy to send you there, but I will allow you to go free if you decide this is a better alternative." He waited for her to respond, but she said nothing. Finally, after three or four minutes of silence, he stood up and walked to the door.

As he reached for the handle, she said, "Wait!"

He stopped, turned to look at her and saw that she was unbuttoning her jeans. He waited for her to continue, but she seemed to be unsure how much of her clothing she should remove.

"All of it. I want you to be naked on my bed."

She pulled off her tee shirt and unclasped the bra. He saw her breasts, as tiny as they were. They reminded him of one half of a small toasted English muffin with a fried egg on top. Her breasts were not more than two inches across, and were possibly one half inch high, very flat on top, as if someone had indeed placed muffins on her chest. The colored portion of her nipple was dark brown, and about the size of a fried egg yolk. The sight of her naked breasts, and the idea that he was probably the first male to see them, made him very hard. She stepped out of her jeans and turned away from him as she slowly removed her underwear.

"No need to be shy now. I'm going to be inside you in a little while."

She turned again to face him, naked, and he saw that she had just the beginnings of pubic hair concentrated in a small uneven patch just about the split of her labia.

"Do you shave your hair there?"

"No, that's all that's grown in yet."

Jerry quickly got undressed and lay down next to her on the bed.

'We can't have sex. You are much too big for me. You will hurt me." She was looking at his hard cock, extending straight out almost nine inches from his hairy crotch. Jerry's cock, when erect, did look very intimidating. The head was the size of a medium size plum, and with his precum dripping and smeared on it, it glistened in the light. A large vein, swollen and filled with his blood, ran the length of his cock, curving and finally winding itself underneath the shaft. The shaft reminded her of a length of summer sausage, and she knew that it was much too thick to fit into her. "You are too long and too thick for me. I am very little. I am a virgin. Please don't do this."

As he touched her breasts he felt the nipples harden and he looked at them to admire them.

"Has anyone ever touched you before? Anywhere?"

She shook her head no. He continued to caress them and then dropped his hand to her crotch. With almost no hair there, he just ran his fingers over her skin lightly until he felt the warmth of her body in that area increase. He moved lower and began to kiss her mound, which made her back away from him. Grabbing her hips, he pulled her to him again and immediately pushed his tongue into her opening. He could taste her moisture; the scent was almost too wonderful. He had wanted to make her cum once before he popped her, but he was just too excited now. He moved up between her thighs, pushed her legs apart, and while holding his cock in one hand, aimed it and pushed the head into her cunt. Well, at least he tried! She was, indeed, a virgin, with a cherry that seemed to be quite solid.

"Well, you're right. This is going to hurt some," he told her, "so don't scream out." With that, he pushed into her, much harder, holding his cock in his right hand and keeping it on track. Finally he broke through, but that was a temporary reprieve because her cunt, never having had anything pushed into it before, was almost as tight as one can imagine. Those muscles did not want to get expanded that day, and they were as much of a challenge as anything he had ever tried. He spent at least three minutes, maybe more, just trying to get his cock all the way into her. She was screaming a silent scream. Tears were flowing down her cheeks, but she was absolutely speechless. Jerry slowly pulled back and then pushed in again, with each stroke moving very, very slowly. Finally she relaxed her muscles slightly and he began to move in a more normal pace, each time driving his cock fully into her, and each time hitting the wall of her uterus at the cervix. He could feel it inside her and he knew, from what others had told him that it was possible to agitate a girl's cervix until it became dilated and then, with luck, one could drive forcefully into it for an incredible climax.

Jerry knew that he had sufficient length to accomplish that, and her cunt seemed to be quite shallow, so he continued to impact her cervix with each in-stroke. The problem, Jerry knew, was that she was so tight that he may not last long enough to get her to be dilated. Gradually Rosa's tears slowed and she began to breathe in a more normal pattern, and then suddenly she was beginning to move her hips to match his strokes. Jerry realized immediately that she was becoming excited so he slowed his pace down even more, creating that imbalance in her desire that caused her to start humping her hips up like a dog scratchy fleas. She was humping into his cock at a very rapid rate, and each time he hit her cervix, she went even faster. Suddenly she wrapped her legs around his waist, locked her ankles together, and pulled him toward her. As if on cue, Jerry drove very hard into her, continuing past the previous stopping point, pulling on her hips to hold her in place and not stopping until the entire head of his cock had shot through her cervix into her womb. This created an entire new feeling for Rosa, scared the hell out of her, truthfully, and she began to scream out lout until she felt the first blast of Jerry's cum splash against the inside of her womb.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.