Volleyball - Cover

Volleyball

Copyright© 2009 by just-this-guy

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - I was on the city champion boys' volleyball team and looked forward to being a starter next year, but my family moved away to a nowhere school without a boys' team. I discovered a new way to play.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Mult   First  

October whizzed by. By Halloween, the team was 14 and 2 and in first place in our conference.

Life was good.


I changed in the boys' bathroom again today to become Kayla The school was nearly empty by the time I exited so I had no problems coming out unseen. Only once in all this time did someone see Kayla come out of the boys' room. We were travelling to Monroe High this afternoon.

I opened the stall. As expected the bathroom was empty. I looked into the scratched wall mirror and adjusted my bra. I did think of it as my bra when I was Kayla now. I applied a little more make up on my face to cover stubble. No matter how close I shaved there was slight evidence of whiskers that had to be obscured. Coach and the freshmen girls probably thought I wore the worst make-up. If they knew who I really was they would probably think it was the best. It was all attributable to my girlfriends.

As soon as I came out of the boys' room I heard a voice.

"Kayla!"

Oh, shit! What was Coach Addams doing here? Shouldn't she be over at the bus?

"I'm heading for the bus right now, Coach. I'm not late."

She said, "I don't know what you were doing in there and I don't want to know, but you need to put volleyball over boys until the season is over."

"Yes, ma'am."


It was sooooo embarrassing when I told the girls about the confrontation after we were home from the game. I should have kept my mouth shut.

"It's not funny!" I said for what felt like the hundredth time.

"Yes, it is!" said Lindsay, holding her aching side.

Gabriella had literally wet her pants. It wasn't like a stream but she showed me the piss spot on her panties.

Abigail and Emily were more reserved but they still laughed heartily.

"Stop it!" I insisted.

"I can't!" Lindsay said. "Coach Addams thought you were blowing some boy in the bathroom!"

The laugher reignited.

"Ohhh!" Gabriella groaned and ran to the bathroom.

"Could you show us how Kayla would blow a guy?" Emily said.

I glared at her. She was being relatively good until then.

"How about on my clit?" Abigail said.

"I'd be glad to but all you want to do is laugh."

"It's funny," said Lindsay.

"No, it's not!"

"Face it. It's funny. Coach Addams thinks Kayla sucked a boy off at school. It's classic."

We ran out of time for any sex. It was a challenging day. At least we defeated Monroe today.


"What took you so long?" Gaby said, pulling me inside her house.

I came over right away. I didn't feel late.

"What's the problem?" I asked. She sounded so urgent over the phone.

"Maria's here and we are talking about boys." She pulled me along.

Huh? What was the urgency in that?

"Maria from our team?"

"Yeah. I mentioned how you were my boyfriend and she had all these questions and I thought the best thing to do was to bring you over."

"To do what?"

"To answer questions."

What? I had no interest in girl talk!

"Like what?"

We entered Gaby's room. Maria sat on the bed and immediately stood up.

"I asked Kyle to come over," Gaby told her.

"Oh," Maria said quietly.

"I told you I'd answer your questions. It'll be a lot easier with Kyle here."

This was going to be awkward. I could tell I was set up for major embarrassment and possibly even promoted to colonel embarrassment.

"Take your clothes off and sit down," Gaby said to me. "No, lie down."

"What are you doing?" I asked. She did realize Maria was in the room, didn't she?

"Teaching Maria about boys."

Oh, of course. Not! This wasn't like with Emily or even Abigail. Maria wasn't in on the "Kayla" secret.

Maria looked nervous. I wasn't sure she wanted to do this either.

"Come on," said Gaby, pulling on my shirt.

I didn't resist though maybe I should have. I was evidently too used to getting naked in her bedroom.

I looked at Maria again. I had seen her naked many times though she didn't know it. I guess it was fair if she saw me naked once.

Maria watched me undress with significant assistance by Gaby. Gaby assisted my undressing and not Maria's watching. Maria was doing quite well with watching on her own. Maria appeared to be shy about my impending nudity but curiosity overwhelmed her so she watched while trying to look like she wasn't watching. Any observer could tell she was watching me become naked.

Despite the fact I was about to be naked with Gaby, the current situation caused me to still think of her as Gaby rather than as Gabriella. I wasn't sure where this would go and at this point I wasn't thinking sex as odd as that sounds being that I was a 16-year old high school junior and thought about sex 90 percent of the day if not more.

Gaby began to work on my jeans then stopped and turned toward Maria.

"Turn around," Gaby said. "I want to see your face when you see Kyle's cock for the first time."

Now that she said that I was kind of curious too what Maria's reaction would be. Surprise? Awe? Shock? Revulsion? Laughter? I hoped it wouldn't be the latter two.

Maria complied and Gaby returned to her task. In a few seconds, I stepped out of my pants and underwear.

"You're not fully hard," Gaby whispered. She grabbed my cock and began to stroke it.

"I'm not sure what is going on," I quietly said back.

"Maria needs to see it erect."

She dropped to her knees and took my cock into her mouth. I muffled a groan. She was Gabriella now. This was sex.

"That's better" she said in a few seconds. "Lie down."

I pulled the covers back so I would be on the fitted sheet. My profile would be a teen boy with his head on a pillow and his blood-engorged cock sticking straight up in the air. I remembered I wanted to see Maria's reaction so I turned my head.

"Don't turn around yet," Gabriella said. "I just want to get you closer."

She grabbed Maria's shoulders and guided her backwards until she was only a few feet away from the side of the bed.

"Okay, Maria," Gabriella said. "You can turn around now."

Maria slowly turned. Her face only showed curiosity and I was mildly disappointed then she saw it! Her eyes grew wide and her jaw dropped. She froze in place and couldn't avert her eyes. I was rather pleased with her reaction now.

"See?" Gabriella said. "That's what it looks like when it's hard."

Maria said nothing. I would have thought she was dead if not for the fact that her chest was rising up and down and she was standing erect sort of like how my cock was standing erect and its throbs were like little breaths.

"What do you think?" Gabriella asked Maria.

It was a good thing Gabriella didn't ask me because I was thinking about what Maria looked like when I saw her naked in the shower and wondering what it would be like to see her perched upon my cock with her pussy.

"Maria?" Gabriella asked concerned.

I suppressed a laugh. This was kind of comical.

"What?" Maria finally said. She glanced at Gabriella then returned her gaze to my cock.

"What do you think of Kyle's cock?"

"It's so big," she said. "I didn't know they were so big."

"I know. I was surprised the first time I saw it too but it easily fit inside me."

I visibly saw Maria swallow.

"Do you... ?" I began.

Gabriella cut me off. "Shhh!"

I didn't know I wasn't allowed to talk. I guess I didn't know for certain but it was an early indicator.

Maria and Gabriella stared at my cock. The silence became too much for me. I hurried my speech.

"Do you want to touch it?" I blurted out.

Maria looked at me then back at my cock. She shook her head "no".

"You can get closer," Gabriella encouraged. She waved Maria forward.

I opened my legs so Maria could sit on her knees between them.

"Go ahead," urged Gabriella.

Again there was a moment of indecision and again Maria shook her head.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.