The Cosca - Episode 3: Keeping Promises - Cover

Preview

The Cosca - Episode 3: Keeping Promises

by Quantum Mechanic

Copyright© 2009 by Quantum Mechanic

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa, Fa/Fa, Consensual, Heterosexual, Science Fiction, Harem,

Science Fiction Sex Story: Heroes die young. Life goes on. The rest of us have to stand up and be counted. Sometimes keeping a promise costs more than you think it will.

License is hereby granted to individual users to download this work for temporary use as personal reading material only, after which it must be discarded. Each user may also download and keep one (1) digital copy of this work, on one (1) computer, as a backup or for the purpose of providing for that same user's personal offline reading. All other uses, including specifically, republication by any means or in any type of media, are prohibited, without first obtaining permission, in writing, from the copyright holder.

Thanks for editorial assistance go to Story Reader and deGaffer. Any errors that remain are my own.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.