Abby and Amber - Cover

Abby and Amber

Copyright© 2009 by Uncle Jim

Chapter 5

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Abby and Amber are sex slaves. Charlie and several other New Samurai rescue them from their old Master, Harold, along with several other girls. Harold has beaten the pair under the assumption that it will cause them to abort their pregnancy. Charlie and the girls have some interesting times before visiting the girls' parents. Then it really gets interesting.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   Slavery   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Sister   Daughter   Rough   Torture   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Pregnancy   Prostitution  

We arrived at the girl’s parent’s house at around 10:30 in the morning. It was a rather nondescript house in a rather small subdivision of a small town. I pulled into their driveway and parked. We went up on the porch, and Abby rang the bell. In a few minutes, the door was answered by a woman who looked like an older edition of Abby and Amber. Her hair was somewhat darker though.

The surprise on her face when she saw who was standing there was something to see.

“Hello, Mama. Can we come in?” Abby asked.

“Abby, Amber, Oh my God, it is you! We had given you up for dead. My God,” was all their mother, Belinda, could say as she came through the screen door to hug each of her daughters. She was more than a little surprised to discover that each girl was holding a baby in her arms.

“You both had a baby!?” Belinda asked, shocked.

“Yes, Mama. We both have a baby. This is my daughter, Betty,” Abby said.

“And this is my daughter, Becky,” Amber added.

“Who is this man with you?” Belinda demanded.

“Mama, this is my husband, Charlie,” Amber told her.

“My husband, Chet, is Charlie’s older twin brother,” Abby told her mother. “but he is away on a business trip right now.”

“But why didn’t you call? Where have you been for the last thirty-two months?” Belinda wanted to know.

“Let’s go in and sit down, Mama, and we’ll tell you all about it,” Abby said.

We went into the living room. There was a sofa, love seat, and a stuffed chair plus other furniture. Belinda wanted to look at the babies. Abby had her sit in the love seat and then put pillows, of which there were plenty, around her. Both girls then handed their mother their babies.

“Why they look just like you girls did when you were this small,” Belinda said. “How old are they?”

“They are just over three months old, Mama,” Amber told her. “We had them the same day within an hour or so of each other.”

“But where have you been? What happened to you?” Belinda asked.

We sat on the long sofa, with me in the middle and the girls on either side of me. Abby started the tale.

“Where we were kidnapped from and who did it, we have no memory. How we were transported to the slave house we have no idea. The first thing I remember is waking up to pain. I was screaming. There was a burning pain in my left thigh. A large man was just removing an electric branding iron from my thigh. I could smell burnt meat. When I screamed, another large man hit me in the face.

‘Shut up or I’ll give you something to scream about’, he said.

“The two men left me and crossed the room to where I could see Amber also hanging naked from a large X- frame, the same as I was. The men did the same things to her. I heard Am scream, and the big man hit her also. She looked at me across the room with fear in her eyes. I looked back at her. There was nothing we could do.

“There was one other girl in the room. She was being fucked by two men at the same time. One had his dick up her ass, and the other had his dick down her throat. They were hitting and slapping her while they used her. Her back was all torn up and bloody. Later we found out that it was from being whipped. We found out the hard way. All lessons there were taught the hard way, there.

“When the first two men finished using the girl, the other two, who had branded us, started. They took her in her butt and pussy. After they had started on her, the one who had fucked her in the butt before, came over and made her clean his dick with her mouth. Then he face fucked her until he came down her throat. The other two men also came in her mouth. When they finished with her, they dragged her out and turned off the lights. We were left hanging there in the dark,” Abby finished. Belinda was too shocked to say anything.

Here Amber took up the story. I was holding Abby, as she cried on my shoulder.

“After the lights were out for a while and we were alone, I whispered to Abby,

‘Ab, where are we? Why are they doing this to us and that other poor girl?’

‘ I don’t know, Am,’ she whispered back.

‘Ab, my thigh hurts something awful,’ I whispered.

‘I know, Am. So does mine,’ she returned.

“We hung there for a long while in the dark. Eventually I went to sleep. I woke up to the screams of a girl. The lights were on again. They had brought in another girl. They had tied her hands above her head at a post. They were whipping her across her back and thighs. She screamed some more. One of the men hit her in the face and told her to shut up. They beat her for a long time. Soon she couldn’t scream any more. She just cried and whimpered.

“I was scared to death. I didn’t want them to do that to me. I needed to pee really badly too. Being scared and needing to pee don’t go well together. Soon I just peed all down my leg. One of the men saw me and started to laugh. Soon they were all looking and laughing. I was mortified. I looked over at Ab. There was a puddle of pee under her too.

“When they finished with the other girl, they dragged her out. One of the men washed the floor down with a big fire hose to get rid of the blood, piss, and shit. The girl had shit herself in her pain. When he was finished, he turned the lights out and left. I was too embarrassed and scared to even whisper to Ab by then.

“We hung there in the dark for a long time. Eventually, I heard someone crying. It took several minutes to realize it was me. I must have been out of it somehow, but I was crying my eyes out. I heard Ab whisper, ‘Are you OK, Am?’

‘I’’m scared Ab,’ I whispered back. ‘I don’t want them to do that to me.’

‘I’m scared too, Am. Just try to do what ever they tell you. That seems to make them happy’.

“We were both quiet then because we heard something and were too scared to talk. I must have passed out again, when I woke up it was still dark. I had to poop in the worst way. I was so embarrassed. I didn’t want to, even in the dark. I was scared of what the men would do to me. I realized that awful things were done to girls here, and I didn’t want them to do those things I had seen to me or Abby. I lost all hope and just shit myself. I cried for a long time. Eventually, I must have passed out again,” Amber finished.

Amber was crying her eyes out at this point, and put her head down on my shoulder as Abby had done earlier. Belinda was still too shocked to say anything. Both girls just continued to cry, pitifully.

About five minutes later, Betty started to cry. This set off Becky, and both made a racket. Belinda was trying to quiet them but was unsuccessful. Both Abby and Amber reacted by pulling their blouses out of their skirt and opening all the front buttons, revealing their large bare breasts. Each unerringly plucked her own child from her mother’s hands and held it to her breast to start nursing it. Belinda was shocked at the sight of her daughters exposing their breasts so readily for all to see.

“Girls, how can you do that in public?” she demanded.

“Mama, this is the most clothing we have had on in a while. Most of the time we go nude at home or at most wear a string bikini. Slave girls are always naked,” Abby told her mother as she switched her daughter to her other breast.

“But you aren’t slave girls now, are you?” her mother asked, confused.

“Mama, being a slave girl isn’t something you can put on and take off like your clothes. Once you’re a slave girl, you’re always a slave girl, no matter what the shrinks may tell you. Once it’s been raped and whipped into you, you don’t ever forget it or lose it,” Amber told her, as she started to cry again. She lay her head back on my shoulder, and continued to cry as her daughter sucked her breast.

After the babies had finished and were asleep again, Abby took up the story again.

“Where were we,” she asked. Then remembering, “I had also shit in the dark. I was as embarrassed and ashamed as Am was, but my body would no longer be denied. Afterward, some where in the dark, I too passed out.

“My next awareness was of cold. I came to being hosed off with the hose they used to clean the floor. The water was very cold. I hung there shivering as they did the same thing to Am. Am was startled and cried out. One of the men hit her in the face, and growled ‘ shut up or else’.

“Shortly a tall, thin man came in. We had not seen him before. He told us that he was the boss, and that we were in his slave training house. We were his property. We had been bought, just like furniture or a lawn mower. They would do to us what ever they wished. We were property, and had no rights or any thing to say about how we were treated or what was done to us. We would learn what they had to teach us or we would die. When we were trained, we would be sold to other Masters who would do with us whatever they pleased.

“He then told us that in his house, we would address all men as Master, and all clothed women as Mistress. We would not talk above a whisper, and would keep our eyes downcast unless a Master told us otherwise. We would obey all orders immediately. If we screamed, we would be further punished. If we did not do as we were told or if we hesitated, we would be further punished. If we were displeasing enough, they would just kill us.

“While he was telling us this, three girls were brought in. Two of the men then took each of us down from the X-frames. We were put on the cold floor. When they moved my arms and legs the pain was excruciating. I would have screamed, but my throat was so dry nothing came out. I cried but no tears came. The girls were put to work rubbing and exercising our arms and legs. The pain from this was terrible.

“One girl was kneeling by me and working on my arms, I mouthed water to her, but she only placed a finger on my lips and gave her head a short shake ‘no’. One of the men came over and told me to open my legs. I tried but couldn’t move them. He slapped me in the face and then screamed in my face “open your fucking legs, bitch’. I closed my eyes and tried with all my might to open my legs. They moved some. He knelt down and shoved my legs further apart and then jammed a fat finger into me. My pussy was as dry as the rest of me. His finger hurt. I closed my eyes again to scream but no sound came out. He pulled his finger out, and went over to Amber and did the same thing. Then he told the others that we weren’t virgins. The girls worked on us for some little while, then the men took them out again.

“While this was being done to us, two sofa like things were brought in. They had many straps on them. We were carried to them and strapped down on them. The men had all removed their clothes by now. There were six of them now. I was shocked at the size of their organs. I wanted to scream but nothing came out. Later we were told that to work there a man had to have at least a ten inch long cock, some were even longer.

“Two of the men approached the sofa I was on. I saw two others going toward Am. They didn’t say anything. One went to the end of the sofa, grabbed me, and pushed his huge cock into me. Since my legs were spread and tied in place, it was easy for him. The pain was terrible. I tried to scram, but when I opened my mouth, the second man shoved his long dick in my mouth and pushed as much of it into my throat as he could. I couldn’t breath and was gagging, but he continued to force it into my throat. Finally he pulled it back some, and I could breathe. Then he jammed it back in again.

“At the bottom of the sofa, the man there was jamming his cock into me like a jackhammer. I don’t know how long they were in me, but I was in misery the whole time. Eventually the one in my mouth came. The cum felt good going down my throat and soothing it. When he pulled out of my mouth, the one in my pussy came around me and stuck his cock in my mouth. He was replaced by another man in my pussy. Soon he too came in my mouth and down my throat. I was told to swallow it all or else. It did soothe my throat going down. They kept it up for a long time, switching off, but always at least one of them in me.

“Eventually they stopped. I thought it was over. The tall thin man had returned. He was naked to. He had a bigger dick than all of the others. It was huge. He came toward me. I hoped he wasn’t going to put it in me. Two men came over with him. Each grabbed one of my legs, unstrapped it, and they lifted them both up, high. A third man jammed the end of a bottle into my butt, and squirted some kind of oil into me, and then he put some of the oil on to the tall man’s cock.

“I screamed as I realized what he was going to do. I was hit in the face. Then I felt that telephone pole of his bump my poor ass. He pushed and pushed. The pain was excruciating. I screamed again and someone hit me in the jaw. I passed out for a while. When I came to again, the pain was still terrible, but I could feel his balls slapping my ass as he shoved that monster back and forth in my poor abused butt.

“Eventually, he pulled it out without coming, and I saw him turn toward Am. I moaned and one of the men slapped me in the face. Another had taken the tall man’s place to fuck my poor butt, at least he was smaller. I heard Amber scream. The three that had been doing me all fucked me in the ass, and then came down my throat. They made me clean their cocks with my mouth and tongue.” Here Abby broke down again and cried on my shoulder. Amber too was crying. Their mother just sat there in shocked terror.

“My God,” was all she could say as tears flowed down her cheeks at the sorrow she felt for her daughters. After a time Amber took up the narrative again.

“When they had finished with us, they put handcuffs on our wrists and dragged us down a hall to a shower. We were hung on hooks like slabs of beef and run through the shower on a rail system. One of the men, who’s job it was, washed our bodies with soap, and then ran water into our pussy’s and butt’s to clean us out. He then moved us to an area with a large hot air blower, and we were dried off.

“When we were dry, he took us down from the hooks and let us collapse on the floor for a few minutes. He then wanted to know if we could walk.

‘Can you walk? It will be better for you if you can walk,’ he told us. ‘If I have to get help and drag you, you won’t like the steps.’

‘Please, Master, some water to drink.’ I heard Abby whisper.

‘You’ll get water upstairs,’ he said.

‘We will try to walk, Master,’ Abby whispered. He yanked us up from the floor by our hair. We leaned on each other and he started us down the hall toward the stairs with a push. We couldn’t walk very fast, and were even slower on the stairs. He smacked us a few times when we were too slow.

“When we got to the top of the stairs, he took us to a room with cages. There were eight cages, we learned later. He took us to the last one on the right side of the room. It was bigger than the others. We were shoved into it after the handcuffs were removed. There was a small pad for sleeping on each side of the cage. In the middle, at the far end were two containers of water. After locking the entry door, we were told,

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.