The Cuisine Club - Cover

The Cuisine Club

Copyright© 2009 by Joe Mezza

Soup

Erotica Sex Story: Soup - A young man discovers that the social food club to which his parents belong actually covers a very large, very sexy secret... and his world is changed forever.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Rough   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oriental Male   Oriental Female   Oral Sex   Cream Pie   Voyeurism   Foot Fetish  

Maria led me to the nearest bathroom and shooed me inside.

"You are going to need some endurance for the first event, James."

Endurance, I thought to myself. What was she talking about? But she just pointed at my jeans.

"Off, please."

Now, again, I'd made out with some girls at school and fooled around a bit, but this was beyond anything I'd ever even conceived in my head. I had a gorgeous, naked Italian woman still in her 30's telling me to remove my pants. I couldn't comply fast enough.

I unbuttoned my jeans and slid them down my legs, where they stuck on my shoes. Genius that I am, I'd forgotten to take them off. Maria just giggled as I struggled to kick them off my feet, and then removed my jeans.

As I stood before her in just a T-shirt, boxers and socks, a sly smile came over her lips. I glanced down. The head of my penis was standing at full attention and poking out through the front of my boxers. Embarrassed, I looked back to Maria.

But she was already kneeling down in front of me. My mind started racing with a thousand thoughts per second. She wasn't going to-I mean, right here, with-OH MY G-

In one smooth motion she pulled my boxers to my ankles and rocked her face forward, engulfing my dick almost to the base. The sensation was electric, and I had to brace myself against the counter behind me so I wouldn't accidentally fall over.

Maria somehow twisted her lips like a corkscrew as she withdrew, then brought a hand up to hold the base of my shaft. She plunged forward again, and I could feel my balls stirring instantly. She pulled back once more, this time grazing her tongue along the underside my cock the whole way. Now back where she started, her eyes darted up to meet my gaze, which sent a charge through my whole body. A devilish smile once again crept up from the corners of Maria's mouth, and at that moment I felt her dance over the tip of my penis. With a low moan, she used the tip of her tongue to ever-so-lightly penetrate the opening of my urethra.

That was it for me! I groaned instantly.

"Oh, Gaaawwd, Mar-" was all I got out before I felt the first pump of cum race into her mouth. She recoiled from the force slightly and shut her eyes just as the next wave came. This second shot burst out with much more authority and splattered Maria's face just above her lips. It ricocheted in several directions, with one strand zooming past her cheek and hitting her eyelid and eyebrow. Another portion went the other way, splashing her upper thigh and dripping all the way down to her calves folded beneath her.

Her head was thus tilted slightly back when the third wave came, this one closer in strength to the first, and it hit squarely between her two gigantic breasts, as if I'd aimed it there all along. The final spurts were much weaker and just barely caught her chin and neck.

I gripped the marble top tightly behind me, again afraid that I might fall over without something to balance myself. I was always about average in size, around 5 to 6 inches when fully "engaged," but I'd noticed during all the times I masturbated (which was a lot at that point-did I mention I was only 17?) that I was never at a loss for (ahem) volume whenever I "finished."

Maria stood up and scooped the cum from her eye. She pulled it apart between her thumb and index finger, then she winked at me. In a flash, she sucked her fingers clean and swallowed. And in that same flash, I could feel my cock stir again, which was unbelievable to me.

The spooge on her chin rolled down to collect with the puddle on her chest, which was now dripping all over her toes and pumps. I racked my brain for something to say, anything to express how grateful I was for the experience she had just given me. Unfortunately, I was a dumb teenager, so I said this:

"Ss ... sorry about your shoes."

Maria laughed out loud and kissed me on the cheek.

"Don't worry about the shoes, honey." She collected in her hand most of what remained of the jizz puddle between her breasts and vacuumed it up with her lips. Again, she swallowed it all, which had me close to a full salute once more. "I think you're ready for the first game now."

Ah, I thought. Endurance. I appreciated everything she'd just done, but I still felt like I was ready to cream at the drop of a hat. I reached down for my jeans, but she put her hand on my chest to stop me. It was more than a little sticky.

"Leave them," she intoned. "You won't need them out there." Maria licked my chest where she had just touched me, then she smacked my ass and smiled. "Off you go."

I shucked my socks and left the bathroom. I made my way back to the foyer, then to the kitchen, where I ran into my sister, Kim. She was still topless, and I was now bottomless. With a full erection. Oh boy. I was immediately embarrassed again. Of all the people to see me like this...

"Looks like someone made varsity a year early." She grinned at me, like this was the most normal thing in the world. I lifted my gaze to her, but quickly found myself staring again at her chest. She leaned in and whispered in my ear. "How was the primer with Maria?"

I couldn't have been more confused than if Kim had casually mentioned that she had a third arm. She was cool with all this?! She was the one in our family who was always spouting off about Women's Issues and who was going to major in Women's Studies at Altrion University! In short, she was the last person I'd ever expect to find at an orgy with a bunch of topless women.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.