Adam Comes to Visit - Cover

Adam Comes to Visit

Copyright© 2009 by Wayne Gibbous

Chapter 13

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 13 - Kristen's nephew, Adam, comes to visit and has a wonderful time.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Incest   Cousins   Aunt   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Petting  

Kristen:

As I woke up, I could see Amy up over Adam sucking his cock as he licked her pussy. What a nice way to wake up with all this lust and loving going on around me. I knew my daughter was happy. Unfortunately, we had to take Adam to the airport later that afternoon and then return home to a male-less household.

As I watched them, Adam wrenched and cummed into Amy's mouth as a bit ran down her chin. Ah, it had happened to me many a time. She started bucking against Adam and I could see her close her eyes and clench her teeth as she orgasmed from Adam's tongue.

We lay there for a few minutes, then got up for lunch. Adam asked for another one of my blue pills that I kept for when things go soft and Amy and I took turns groping him under the table. As we were putting our plates and glasses away, Amy said, "Look, Mom, Adam's hard again," and, sure enough, his pretty cock was standing ready to greet us for our final hours of fun.

"Wow, this stuff works, even on teenagers. I can't believe it, I'm hard as a rock. Well, I need to properly thank my hostess for everything she has given me while I stayed here. I've enjoyed every minute."

So, we went back to my room and Adam said, "Kristen, I want to make love to you the way we did the first time." So, I lay down, spread my legs apart and he entered me deeply. I could tell he was very hard, rock hard, oh, it felt so good.

Amy was kneeling behind him with her arms around him rubbing his chest, pinching his nipples and running one hand up under him.

I was getting what is known as a 'hard fuck' as Adam thrusted in and out taking very long and deep strokes. Each time he pulled up, he almost came out, then plunged in as hard as he could. God, was I getting fucked. And, even though I'm a bit sore, I was loving it.

"Push all the way in and hold it there, Adam."

Mmm, oh, he was really deep. I clenched my pelvic muscles and asked him, "Just move in and out a little, just back and forth. Mmm, that's good, just like that. Feel good?"

"Oh, does it, you are wonderful. Oh."

Watching Amy's hands caressing Adam's body added something to the eroticism of our lovemaking. Amy seemed well-schooled in sex by now, she'd had a lot and she'd watched her mother do it all kinds of ways. Family fun, I thought with a smile on my face.

Adam's hard and swollen cock was giving me the familiar 'I'm about ready to cum' feelings as he continued to take slow, short movements deep inside me. Oh, I love it this way. Deep and slow.

"Oh, Adam, I'm near, just keep, ooh, ooh, UHH, UHH, uh, uh, oh, Adam, oh, Adam. Mmm."

No sooner than I cummed, Adam began speeding up and cried out, "Oh, god, oh, Kristen, your pussy is so ... unh, unh, unh, oh, soo good," and slowly collapsed forward on me pushing as deep as he could go.

"Oh, Adam, thank you, that was so good. You are so good. I love you."

"Oh, I love you too, and I love Amy, too. This is so great. I love you both. So much."

"We're going to miss you, Adam, a lot. I want you and Amy to have some time alone before we have to get ready. About an hour, okay. I hope you two enjoy each other."

And I got up, grabbed a robe and left the room with my nephew's cum running down my legs. When I got downstairs, I wiped it all off and licked my fingers. It was to be the last cum I tasted for a while.

Adam:

I lay on Kristen's bed with Amy sitting next to me playing with what has become her favorite thing when she says, "Can I suck you and see how hard you get, see if you're ready, yet?"

"Oh, Amy, you don't need to ask," I tell her.

So, Amy took my just-beginning-to-recover cock in her pretty, little mouth and began to suck life back into me. Oh, did this feel good.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.