Inner Desire - Cover

Inner Desire

Copyright© 2009 by Bonnie Ghurl

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Shell is woman who realizes something is missing and goes in search of what is in her inner desire

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Masturbation   Slow  

Would the night never end? Every time Shell closed her eyes she soon after awoke in a flush with images of a pair of hands on her body.

Closing her eyes again she relaxed into a light sleep as she fell into a shadowed room. She was laying down on what she assumed was a bed at first, unable to see more than a couple of feet around her. She tried to move but her arms and legs couldn't budge, that's when she felt the binding of the cuffs on her skin. It was a soft material, yet firm and un-forgiving on movement.

That was when Shell realized her legs were spread wide.

Her next thought was that thankfully she could feel the fabric of her panties and bra, and she wasn't completely exposed.

As if she has spoken her concern out loud she felt hands move over her chest, looking down she saw a blade just as it began to cut threw her straps, easily removing the fabric, causing her breasts to fall out and pucker up at the embarrassment of being naked, and in the cool air of the room.

Looking into the shadowed room she looked for a face, but couldn't see anything beyond the hands. Those strong firm hands were also quite a comforting at the same time.

Shell could feel the hands moving slowly over her chest, down over her abdomen and down to her hips. She sucked in a breath as they moved over her thighs before moving to the inside of her legs ... and then moving back up again.

Shell's whole body was shivering with anticipation as she tried to move again, still bound in position, waiting wanting ... no needing to feel those hands on her.

Just as the hands got close her breath quickened, her body was tingling with energy...

And she woke up!

"NO!" she groaned into her dark room, and hit her pillow in frustration.

She wasn't going to get any sleep this way.

Shell reached down between her legs to confirm that she was dripping wet.

Closing her eyes, Shell saw those hands again, imagining MR was standing over her, tracing her every curve. Shell shivered as her fingers teased her clit, playing with it, circling it over and over again. Then she dipped first one finger inside her hot pussy. Back to teasing and then two fingers. Teasing again and again, then three fingers. Her hands moved faster and faster as her breath quickened.

Shell could see MR standing over her now, and it was his fingers, not her own. Reaching up wither her other hand, wishing it was his, she pinched at her nipple. If only MR was really here finger fucking her and teasing her body into this hot flush.

Crying out Shells's back arched and her legs tightened around her hand still buried in her pussy.

Mmmm. Shell moaned as her body began to relax and her breathing was able to start to slow down. Maybe now she could sleep.

Sleep came and went all night long. Shell could feel the energy vibrating through her. She could almost feel the hands still on her.

If she had any question, she knew she had to call MR now. Shell had to admit she had already begun to submit to him mentally, and she couldn't wait to submit to him physically.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.