Inner Desire - Cover

Inner Desire

Copyright© 2009 by Bonnie Ghurl

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Shell is woman who realizes something is missing and goes in search of what is in her inner desire

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Masturbation   Slow  

Jon watched his neighbour close her laptop and put it away. By now he was familiar with her routine.

Shell would go use the washroom then come back and strip before getting into bed.

Jon watched as she came out of the washroom, brushing her long blond hair, even from this distance he could see it shimmer in the light of the bedside lamp.

Shell gathered her hair and tied it into a ponytail. Jon smiled as he pictured his hand wrapped in that ponytail, pulling just enough to show her who was in control while she was bent over, then entering her from behind. He could almost hear her moans now.

Jon glanced over at his cell phone, almost willing it to ring now, as his left hand reached down to adjust his hardening cock in his shorts.

His eyes quickly went back to Shell's window. She was now standing at the foot of her bed, lifting her small top up over her head. Her rounded breasts easily fell out of her shirt, and stood out while her arms were lifted. That would be a delightful position also, Jon thought.

Jon loved the look of her dark areolas, and loved even more when they dimpled and puckered up in the cool air of her room. From this distance he couldn't see them very well though.

Soon, he thought. Soon he would be able to see the effect up close as he would begin to tease her into a climax.

As shell bent over to remove her black panties, Jon watched her breasts hang low and jiggle delightfully as she moved.

He could only imagine how she would look as he took her from behind again and again in front of a mirror so he could watch them jiggle while he fucked her.

Jon had to put down the binoculars for a moment as he pulled his cock out of his shorts and began to stroke himself. His cock was fully hard now, and loving the show.

When he turned back to the window Shell stood slowly, obviously stretching and Jon's eyes travelled up her milky white skin. Her calves were a good size, obviously strong; likely from all those walks he had seen her take. Her legs were always shaved smooth.

Many times Jon had wished her bathroom windows were not etched in that smoky fashion, so that he could watch her shower and shave her legs.

Her thighs were also very smooth. It was obvious she took care of herself. Jon could envision her legs wrapped around him when he threw her down onto the bed and taking her for his pleasure.

Many times he had noticed her pussy was also trimmed nicely. However that was one thing he knew he would have to change. He wanted her pussy to be as smooth as her legs. This way when he wanted to lick up her legs to her pussy it would be a delight for both of them. He wanted to tie her down with her legs spread wide and lick her and tease her and then fuck her with his tongue until she cried out in pure ecstasy.

Mmm. He stroked harder as she turned to show her sweet ass as she put her clothes away. He loved that it was perfectly cushioned for every occasion. Jon liked a nice round rump on a woman, it gave her sexy curves, and made it easier to throw down in the grass to fuck while walking, easier to grab onto when he wanted to get her from behind, it was a larger canvas to leave marks on when spanking her. Oh the possibilities.

Jon imagined shell bent over with her wrists tied to her ankles as he spanked her, bringing out a warm glow. Then while still standing behind her he would stroke his cock, as he was now, and covering her reddened ass with his white cum.

Jon moaned again as he leaned back, closing his eyes, his penis jerked then covered his hand in white cum. When he looked up next, Shell's lights had been turned out and he could just see her figure underneath her covers.

Tomorrow she would begin her submission, of this he was sure. Tomorrow she would be his.

Jon was looking forward to tomorrow.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.