Inner Desire - Cover

Inner Desire

Copyright© 2009 by Bonnie Ghurl

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Shell is woman who realizes something is missing and goes in search of what is in her inner desire

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Masturbation   Slow  

Was she really considering this? This wasn't something she would normally consider. This however wasn't normal in any way for her.

Shell had decided over a month ago that it was time to make a change. Each and every guy she had dated in the last few years had bored her and left her feeling like something was missing.

Shell did her research and found a popular BDSM dating site. She had kept her information close to heart, and although she talked with a few different people there had been one consistent "pen pal" who was also keeping his information close to heart. The only thing she knew about him is that he lived in her city and he called himself "MR".

When they had first started talking Shell didn't have any idea of what she would like, or even if she would be willing to even try any of it. The only thing she did know is that she was sure she was submissive.

MR had been very willing to answer any of her questions "I take great pleasure from helping a woman learn the joy of servitude, the only thing I ask for in return is respect."

During the last month they had discussed the simplest bondage to the dirtiest fantasies. Every night Shell would find herself dressing in the skimpiest clothing with her heart thumping until she saw him log on and send the first message. "How are you this evening slut?" if the words had come from anyone else, or had come from someone in her everyday life she would have been insulted. Maybe even slap them. Coming from MR it made her feel... ? Hot? Sexy? This was another question that was always on her mind.

These days she had a lot of questions on her mind. MR had put a lot of thoughts into her head, and she was trying to decide if she really wanted to explore this further.

"You know Sea Shell, the only way for you to really know if you would like to serve is to submit to someone. Let him take you, let him lead you, let him use your body, and make you feel like the whore you know you are deep down inside."

"I don't know. I mean I want to, but I..." Shell was blushing, imagining his lips all over her body, looking up into her eyes while his fingers trailed up her inner thigh causing her to shiver as she feels the bite of the ropes on her wrists and ankles. " ... I think I would be way too shy."

A big part of Shell wished that she could just reach out to MR and beg him to take her as his. Whenever she thought she had worked up the courage, she could never do it. Besides she didn't even really know anything about him.

Last night had been like most any other night, starting off with hellos and how are you.

"Sea Shell, do you trust me?"

"Of course, why would you ask me?"

MR had ignored her question "You like feeling slutty don't you."

Shell knew it wasn't a question, it was a statement. She answered anyway. "Yes Sir, you know I do" she was blushing by now.

"It's time you submit to someone. Of course it should be someone you trust and feel comfortable with. I want you to submit to me, my little one. You don't need to say anything right now; in fact I insist you think about it. If you agree then call me on my cell tomorrow"

With that MR had disconnected and left shell in her current state of thought.

She certainly trusted him, or she wouldn't have discussed such private details of herself with him, and wasn't she just wishing that she could ask him to become her master? He must know best, she should probably sleep on it.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.