What Best Friends Are For- Sarah Lends Me Her Brother - Cover

What Best Friends Are For- Sarah Lends Me Her Brother

Copyright© 2009 by Wayne Gibbous

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Sarah and Kaitlyn have been best friends forever. When Sarah wants to learn all about sex, Kaitlyn suggests she try her brother, Greg, on for size.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex  

I get up on the pool table, lean back on my elbows and, like Kaitlyn did, put my feet on the rim and spread wide open.

The first touch of Greg's tongue is like an electric shock. Zam, right through me. I think I even jerked when he pressed his tongue into me. Then he begins licking me up and down sending waves of sensuous pleasure through me.

"Oh, oh, that's really good. Oh, yeah."

"Oh, just wait, girl, suck on her, Greg, get her clit going."

Greg moves up to my clit and begins to gently suck all around, very lightly. Oh, I can tell I'm really wet, I must be dripping down my butt like Kaitlyn did.

Greg's thumb is rubbing up and down my slit as he tongues around my clit in a circle. I never had any idea that oral from a guy could be so thrilling. Every nerve in my body was lit up at one hundred and fifty percent. I was on fire and could hardly hold still.

Then I feel his finger just begin to go in. Oh, my god, then it goes in further.

"Oh, oh, oh, OH, OHMIGOD, I'M CUMMING ... oooh, oooh, oh, I just... , ohh, I feel so ... ohh. Oh my god was that good. I've never ever ... uhh, ooooh, it was just the most incredible ... oh, wow."

"Told you it was great. My brother has the best tongue."

"Oh, Greg, you sure do. God, your face is all wet. Oh, thank you, it was wonderful. God, oh, was it."

"I loved doing it, Sarah. You have a sweet pussy. I'll do you any time you want. Any time."

"Well, is Greg gonna fuck you, Sarah? How about it? I wanna watch him fuck you, you watched me."

"Um, well, yeah, that's what I wanted, isn't it? Greg, are you ready?"

"Oh, yeah, you are so nice, Sarah, I'm looking forward to being inside you. Just let me get this on," as he rolls on a condom and stands by the mat as I lay down. Kaitlyn hands me the tube of cream and says to put some on the outside and inside.

I spread my legs, put the cream on and in, he gets on his knees, then rubs his cock up and down on me for what seems like a long time. He would try to push in, then, rub up and down some more.

"We'll just take our time, Sarah. Kaitlyn was real tight the first few times. Just relax."

Oh, sure, relax during your first fuck with your best friend watching you fuck her brother. Relax, sure.

"Let me know if it hurts a lot, okay?"

With that he pushes forward a couple of times. It really didn't hurt but it didn't go in either. So, more rubbing around, then he pushes again.

I feel a twinge of uncomfortableness, then look down and see that the head of his cock is inside. Whew, at least it is a beginning. He pushes a few more times and each time I see a little less of his cock and feel rather more of it inside. It was feeling pretty big.

At least there is enough inside me for Greg to begin going back and forth. Ah, this is what everyone talks about. Yes, this feels pretty good. Oh, yes, very good. He's going in a bit deeper each time and it does feel good.

"You okay, Sarah, is it okay?" asks Greg.

"Oh, I didn't think it would go in but, yeah, yeah, it's fine. Really good. Mmm, feels good."

"So, you like doing this?"

"Oh, yeah, really good, better than I expected. But you sure are big. I feel full, really full."

"Greg's got a big dick but you'll see he knows how to use it. Just relax and let him do his stuff. And, congratulations, you're no longer a virgin."

"Boy, right now, I sure don't feel like one. I never expected to have an audience for my first time. It's a little weird but also a little bit of a turn-on, too."

Greg is taking long, slow, deep strokes in and out of me which feels really wonderful. Every few strokes, he pushes all the way down and keeps it in pushing a little back and forth. When he does that, the feelings intensify. He's also rubbing around to top of my pussy where my clit is.

"Mmm, oh, Greg, oh, do it way inside like that. Oh, that's great."

Every time he pushes all the way in, there's a jolt inside me that feels so good.

"Oh, you're so tight, Sarah, your pussy feels so good. Mmm, mmm, yeah."

"Sarah, your pussy is redder that at the beginning. Does it feel good?"

"Uh, huh. It's really good when Greg puts it deep in me. Oh, like, oooh, oooh, OOOOH, OOOOH, don't stop, just keep... , oooh, OOOH, OOOH, OMIGOD, OMIGOD, OH, soo good, so good."

He's thrusting back and forth and the feelings are still wonderful.

"Oh, I'm gonna cum, oh, right now, UMGH, UMGH, UMGH, ungh, ungh, oh, wow, yeah, god that's good, oh, Sarah. Mmm, oh."

When he starts to cum, he really drives his cock deep into me, thank god, he's got a condom on, I thought. Whew, what a first time.

"Well, Sarah? Was I right? Did Greg give you a good one?"

"Oh, well, I'm not sure what I expected, but it was great, really felt great. Probably the best orgasm I've ever had. The second best was Greg licking me. Oh, Greg, I just loved that."

"Want some more?"

"Well, I'm a little sore."

"Do me, big brother, I'm not sore but I'm sure wet."

So, Kaitlyn gets up on the pool table again, Greg's down between her legs and he begins licking and sucking all around her pussy.

"Oh, I always love this. Fuck me with your tongue, Greg. Ya, just like that. Eww."

I go over and sit down next to Greg, not really to watch, more to sit there and play around with his dick which is getting pretty hard again. I really like playing with it. I've heard girls talk about their boyfriend's dicks being their favorite plaything in the world, and I can see why. It seems an endless source of fascination. And, it's pretty hard.

"Oh, god, Greg, harder, harder, I'm about ... OOOOH, OOOOH, ooooh, ooohh, ooohhh, oh, that was so good. You can really get me off. Like a rocket. I'll suck you if you want."

"Oh, that'd be nice, Kait. Sarah's getting a lot of lessons today. Now blowjobs. Well, you do'em really great. Sarah, you should watch Kaitlyn suck me off. She's really great."

So, Greg hops up on the pool table, his sister gets down in front of him, takes his cock in hand and begins to lick all around the top.

"Mmm, yeah, see, that's how to start. Start at the top. Mmm."

She's now got him well into her mouth going up and down just like I've seen on the internet. But, of course, this is happening right in front of me.

Kaitlyn pulls up off him, turns and asks me, "Wanna try, Sarah? It's really fun to feel a guy cum in your mouth."

Well, there it is. I guess it's my turn. I've heard girls talk about blowjobs for years. Most seem to do them, a few would rather die. Watching Kait, I don't see what the big deal is, I know they can cum in your mouth but most girls I've heard seem to think that's okay. Here goes.

I trade places with Kaitlyn and like she did, I start by licking all around the top. Well, I wanted to start having sex, this comes with it, I thought, as I take Greg's penis into my mouth and begin sucking up and down.

Thoughts of Greg being between my legs giving me oral sex keep flying through my mind. That was really wonderful. So was the sex, at least, once he got it inside me. That took a bit. Whew, I thought it would never go in.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.