What Best Friends Are For- Sarah Lends Me Her Brother - Cover

What Best Friends Are For- Sarah Lends Me Her Brother

Copyright© 2009 by Wayne Gibbous

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Sarah and Kaitlyn have been best friends forever. When Sarah wants to learn all about sex, Kaitlyn suggests she try her brother, Greg, on for size.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex  

We've been best friends for years, ever since Kaitlyn moved in four doors down from us when I was six, that's eight years we've been best buds.

So, in the eight years we've been friends, best friends, we've talked about just about everything. And now that we're fourteen, we mostly talk about boys and sex and sex and boys. You get the idea.

Anyway, she was sleeping over on a Friday night and we were talking about boys and sex. Did you already guess that?

"God, it seems that most of our friends have done it, Kaitlyn, what's the matter with us. We'll die virgins for sure."

"Um, well, maybe not exactly, Sarah."

"What's 'not exactly' mean?"

"Um, well, it means, well, what it means is, well..."

"What?"

"Well, it means that, oh, maybe one of us might not be a virgin."

"Shit, you? I mean I know I am. I'd know if I got fucked. Shit. You've done it?"

"Well, yeah, um, it's just something I can't tell you about."

"Oh, come on, we talk about everything."

"Well, yeah, but this I can't talk about."

"You're not talking about a teacher or anything, are you? A coach or something? Somebody at church?"

"No, no, nothing like that. It's just that I can't say who."

"Well, you only went out with Ron just once. Don't tell me on the first date..."

"God, no, he's such a jerk."

"Okay, who?"

"Can't say."

"Damn, it's Greg, isn't it. It's your brother. Gotta be."

"Look, Sarah, I can't tell you, it wouldn't be right."

"Boy, are you bright red. It is Greg."

"You have to promise me you'll never tell a soul."

"Have I ever? Of course I do."

"Okay, yes, it's Greg. It started a few months ago. Oh, Sarah, sex is so good. Just wait. It's way better than you can imagine. Getting off by yourself is nice but just wait. When a guy goes down on you, oh, you just don't know. It's the most sexy thing in the world. You'll have an orgasm like never before. Oh, and when you do it, fuck, you know, and his dick is in you and everything, oh, god, just wait. Oh, just wait."

"Well, dammit, that's just the problem, isn't it. I'm waiting and I'm not doing it. And, now, I find out you're doing it and I'm not."

"Sarah, do you want to do it, you know, have sex?"

"Yeah, before I'm the last girl on earth who hasn't done it."

"I can have Greg do you. Have sex with you. My brother would do it. I'm sure."

"Greg?"

Well, now this had gotten to the point where something is going to happen, not just talk. Do I really want something to happen?

"And you're telling me that your sex with Greg is really great?"

"Oh, you just don't know. God, when his dick is in me, there's no way to describe it. Just heavenly. And I suck him off, too. And swallow. It's really not bad. I really like doing it, it's cool when you feel his cum spurting into your mouth."

"You're kidding. Really?"

"It's true, when he cums in my mouth, I know that I did it, I made it happen. And you should see the look on his face. Sheer bliss. Oh, and then, he does me. Oh Sarah, oral is fantastic. It's all wonderful."

"Um, what makes you think Greg would want to, you know, have sex with me?"

"Oh, girl, you are kidding. Look at you. I've seen you naked, we've even played around together some. You have a beautiful body, great boobs for a fourteen-year old, you are sexy."

"Sexy?"

"Well, I think so, we've gotten each other off. We're both sexy girls. Who are you kidding. Greg is a sure bet. Well?"

I guess it's time for me to toss my hymen in the ring. Well, I don't have a hymen, I got rid of that with a hair brush handle several years ago. So, what am I going to do?

"Just how would this work? If we got Greg to do it."

"Well, you could come over and, um, I guess, watch Greg and me do it. Then you two could do it. You'd get to see everything first, then, if you wanted to, then you and Greg could do it."

"You mean, I would watch you two do it first?"

"Yeah, if you want to."

"You don't mind? I mean you'll be, well, fucking, and all."

"Yeah, okay, sure, it's fine with me. I figure Greg won't mind. Want me to ask him?"

Well, Greg is three years older and I've had a semi-crush on him for almost as long as I've known Kaityln. The thought of sex with Greg is appealing, very appealing.

"Well, I guess you could see if Greg's interested. I sure don't have a gang of guys trying to get into my panties. Yeah, sure, do it."

So, that was settled. Now we had a bit of fun with my vibrator getting each other off. No, we're not lesbians or anything, just horny. We both really like guys, it's just that we're together a lot.

Several days went by and finally Kaitlyn told me that Greg was fine with the idea, he thought I was really cute and had a great body and that on Saturday, her parents would be away all day so that could be the day.

Geez. Okay, well, looks like Sarah, here, gets fucked on Saturday. I masturbated lots just thinking about my upcoming session with my best friend and her brother. I guess I get to watch them do it. It seemed hard to understand exactly what to expect.

So, on Saturday, right around ten, I got to Kaitlyn's house and she told me Greg was downstairs in the rec room waiting for us.

I nervously followed her down and Greg was over by the pool table knocking a few balls around.

"Hi, Sar. Kaitlyn tells me you want to do some stuff, like watch us and maybe do it yourself."

"Um, yeah, if it's okay with you."

"Oh, I'd love it, Sarah, I think you are the prettiest of all my sister's friends. I'd love it."

"Well, okay, um, what do we do first?"

"Have you seen a guy without his clothes on before?"

"Um, well, no, not really."

"Seems like a good place to start," and he pulls off his tee, loosens his belt, pulls down his shorts and stands there in his briefs.

"Ready?"

"Yeah, sure," and Greg pulls down his underpants and stands there with this large dick wavering out in front of him. It's really larger than I was expecting, long, thick around with a dome-shaped end. This looks awfully big to me.

"She can touch it, can't she Greg?" says Kaitlyn.

"Oh, it definitely likes girls touching it," so I walk over and take it in my hand, all warm and hard, but also kind of soft.

"Play with it, Sarah, Greg loves for it to be played with."

Well, I'll bet she knows, so I start rubbing it around and I get a few moans out of Greg.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.