Sorcerer: the Inner Circle - Cover

Sorcerer: the Inner Circle

Copyright© 2009 by BJohn

Chapter 40

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 40 - Book 1 of the Sorcerer. What happens to an ordinary empath (a person who can sense other's emotions) when he meets a wonderful lady and falls in love? There are some problems right away: she's willing, but there's a major family issue involved so she can't date. Can the Sorcerer's magic of making things go right find a way through this?

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Humor   Extra Sensory Perception   Paranormal   Incest   Group Sex   Interracial   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting  

HENRY
(Monday 12/12)

Sunday night, Bellana and Lucia spent the night at their place, while Janet and I slept in my room. We just slept most of the time, but we were busy outside looking around, playing in the moonlight, investigating the night life in the hills and, in general, being nosy.

About a half hour before the alarm would go off, we came back home, nudged our bodies awake and made slow, gentle love. Janet felt wonderful inside without a condom, and we came gently while we kissed and spirit-hugged.

After breakfast, Steven, Janet and I went over to the Sonoras to pick up the other ladies. We'd all sent our greetings, spirit-hugs and kisses ahead of us, so they were both ready. Both Mama and Papa talked with us and we had a nice conversation while the girls picked up their books.

We danced most of the way to the school. All five of us linked about 50% and made dance patterns while we walked. Five is more than three, but it didn't seem to make any difference; we coordinated ourselves without any problems.


BOB
(Monday 12/12)

Nat and I spent most of Sunday night outside, bopping around from one place to another. It's interesting how many people are out doing things even at 3:00 in the morning. Restaurant workers, cleaners, delivery people, you name it.

We spotted a couple guys trying to break into the back of a bar, so we put the idea in the local police patrol it might be a good idea to check out the back. By golly, they just happened to stumble on those guys!

We weren't particularly out to bring law and order into Burbank so we moved on. We checked out several of the studios -- they work all night, especially the set crews. We saw sets for several of the upcoming films and made a note if we wanted to see them.

We got back well before time to get the bodies up and to school. Natalie got back around hers and reconnected while it slept and after a nice spirit-hug and kiss with her, I checked out mine.

Hmm, it was plenty rested. I hung around outside and pretended to be floating around with her but very carefully ran a hot, very wet phantom tongue up her slit. Very lightly. She got wet and her nipples popped up. She herself was up around the ceiling just dancing around a little enjoying what she thought was a very pleasant dream.

Little did she know! Buwahhahahaha! I gradually increased the pressure and flicked the tip of her clit at the very top -- too bad I couldn't really taste her or smell her; it would have been wonderful.

Since I could, I mocked up some hot, wet lips sucking on her nipples -- again, I started out very lightly and very gradually increased the pressure and the frequency.

Her hips thrust steadily off the bed just about a half inch, she breathed irregularly and flushed to her chest -- I could perceive the warmth.

It was time. I mocked up the bugle call, "It's time to get up, it's time to get up, it's time to get up in the morning!"

I replaced the phantom tongue with the real thing then licked and sucked in earnest while milking both her wonderful breasts at the same time. She came awake like a shot!

"Jaysus, Bob! I thought I was just having a wonderful dream. You do me sooo good!"

"It's for my Sunshine," I told her and added a stroking and squeezing sensation to her sweet tight butt.

Her butt bounced up and down, she grabbed her breasts and squeezed and her stomach and pussy convulsed time after time while her nectar ran out and down her crack -- what little escaped my eager mouth.

Finally, I let her down and spirit-hugged her. "It's almost time to get up."

"Damn it, Bob! I'm going to get you today in school! You'd better bring some clean underwear, because..." She left the threat hanging.

She almost strangled me with her tongue; her nipples were drill bits against my chest. "Vengeance is mine, sayeth the Natalie! Now let's run."

As part of Mother's exercises, we'd been running together for a while each morning. Over the past week, we'd gotten up to thirty minutes at a fast jog. Natalie was doing a lot of other exercises, too, like sit ups, stretches and push ups.

We'd been alternating sleepovers. She'd spend the night with me, we'd do our run, come back to my place, shower, dress then go to school. The next night I'd stay at her place and so on.

In the evenings, we tried to get in at least an extra hour of actual dance practice, sometimes with Mother's supervision.

I admired her as we ran, "You're turning into one buff broad, Sunshine. I'd better watch myself or you're liable to hurt me one of these days when we hug."

"Bob, I don't think I'd make the slightest dent in you."

We got back to her place, slipping in the back door into the kitchen. "I've been doing a lot of pushups and need an inspection," she told me and stripped off her tee shirt and sports bra.

She glowed all over from her earlier orgasm and the exercise and had a wonderful film of perspiration covering her. Her breasts stood beautifully firm with hard nipples.

She said, "Inspection, please." Of course, I obliged. I sucked each nipple up even harder while I caressed her hard butt then ran a light hand in between her legs against her pussy.

She promptly grabbed my hand and held it tight against her while moving her pelvis against me. She told me, "We've got plenty of time for this."

I nipped a nipple and squeezed her butt with my free hand and she moaned loudly as she came against my hand. "Dayum, you're good. Now, let's get a shower!"

She backed off, stripped off her running shorts and bounced off to her room in her skimpy underwear. Her almost-bare butt twitched beautifully!

I followed the carrot.

After we cleaned up and dressed, she glowed with freshness -- she had the "well-loved" look about her I'd seen on Mother occasionally. As we got into school, I felt more eyes than usual on her -- every guy we went by admired her. She was gorgeous!

As we went by the school offices, I saw Mrs. Baer standing outside her door, so I gave it a shot.

"Mrs. Baer, you might be getting students in complaining of 'hearing voices' or seeing visions or some other strange things. It may seem unusual but there's a good explanation."

She looked right at me, "I figured you guys would have something to do with all this. I've got my eye on you." Grin.

Natalie, of course, had to put her bit in, "I'll keep an eye on him, too, while you're not around. He's usually up to something."

Mrs. Baer flared her nostrils a bit and grinned at her. "It looks and smells as if he's been keeping a bit more than an eye on you, Honey. I've seen the glow you have on other girls..."

Natalie didn't even blush, "Yeh and he's soooo good at it, too!" while she bounced her hip against me.

"Harassment! She's abusing me, Mrs. Baer! Help!"

"You need help like I need another sex bomb. I've had at least fifteen girls in here with hard nipples asking if you might be available to 'help' them after that thing. Looks as if you've been doing some personalized tutoring with Ms. Natalie there. You stud!"

I retreated as fast as I could before I got into more trouble.


STEVEN

When we got to school, I noticed and felt lots of attention on Lucia and Bellana. Last week, they'd been beautiful, timid girls, but over the weekend, they'd changed into beautiful happy women glowing with joy with their attitudes entirely changed! They and Janet had the "freshly-fucked" look about them with their nipples popped up.

After a last reminder to Toro to bring Bellana to lunch with us, we split up to our classes.

We got together at lunch with the Inner Circle. Nine of us needed to squeeze a bit, but we snuggled up. After we got most of our lunches down, Bob rapped on the table.

He looked around at all of us and his nostrils twitched. "I see most of us had a hard weekend."

Every lady there flushed and their nipples perked up. I couldn't help it, "I see all the contenders are here, too."

Bellana took the bait, "Contenders for what?"

George promptly gasped while Sherry pummeled him.

I stared directly at Bellana's hard nipples and told her, "Why, the contenders for the Best Bust in Burbank, of course."

They laughed while the guys chuckled. Every female chest pushed forward for inspection; I looked right at my Lady's chest, licked my lips and announced, "I know where my vote is going!"

Lucia flushed a little more and gave me a big spirit-hug.

Bob told us, "Well, I guess everyone had a good weekend then. I know a lot of us have learned a lot, and I'd suggest we hold it until study tonight."

"Steven, have you considered what we talked about at the studio?"

I told him, "Yes and I do believe you should make preparations for a smooth transfer of power. It would be a shame to lose what you've made, and besides, as long as you live around this community, you would reap the ongoing benefits."

"Great! Lucia and Bellana, you can talk with Steven about the Brain Trust's history. Basically, what's going on is the Inner Circle of George, Sherry, Natalie and I will be gone next year. We're actively seeking replacements.

"Henry and Janet have already agreed to become part of 'this thing of ours' and we're all extending an invitation to Steven, Lucia and Bellana to consider joining us also."

There was silence for a bit. Finally Bellana asked, "Why Lucia and me? Toro did something heroic and since Janet is with him, I can see why they were invited. But why us?"

Bob smiled warmly at them, "Janet wouldn't be with Henry if she weren't qualified. Academically she's fine except for math, I understand."

Natalie put in, "And if she can leave Little Henry alone long enough, Toro will bring her up to speed on that, too."

We laughed while Toro blushed, Janet wiggled her chest and pumped pheromones into the air.

Bob continued, "Janet also has a proven mental power which may be very useful; I think it's been referred to as 'an ocean of simmering primeval sexual energy.'

"Lucia, you've been through a personal hell few have ever come through. The height of your recovery and your mental abilities speak for themselves. Bellana, you were intimately associated with that for a year, plus you had your own near-misses. If anything had gone any more wrong, one or both of you might not be here.

"Steven, you're academically qualified and your success in helping Lucia back to the light qualifies you. We deal not only in tutoring but also many other areas. We've dealt with the effects of physical child abuse, rape, forced incest, drugs, domestic violence, alcohol, out-of-control sex and other raw elements of life.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.