Sorcerer: the Inner Circle
Chapter 26

Copyright© 2009 by BJohn

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 26 - Book 1 of the Sorcerer. What happens to an ordinary empath (a person who can sense other's emotions) when he meets a wonderful lady and falls in love? There are some problems right away: she's willing, but there's a major family issue involved so she can't date. Can the Sorcerer's magic of making things go right find a way through this?

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Humor   Extra Sensory Perception   Paranormal   Incest   Group Sex   Interracial   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting  

JANET
(Wednesday 12/7)

When I woke up in the morning, I felt so happy! I was really looking forward to being with Toro all day at school.

As I was making the bed, I saw a bit of yellow paper sticking out from my bedside drawer. When I opened the drawer, there was a note from Big Brother stuck on a box of condoms! God, just the thought of making love with Toro made my nipples tighten up and my pussy overflow!

I tucked a couple in my purse -- just in case -- and put the rest back into the drawer. I wrote on the note, "You're the best Big Brother any girl could ask for!" and stuck it on the bathroom mirror where I knew he'd see it.

Even though Toro and I snuck in a few kisses on the way out of the complex, we got to school on time. Toro suggested we ask the rest of the Inner Circle about what happened with us last night when we seemed to be sharing our sensations and emotions. It was a great idea.

The Inner Circle had graduated to a larger table to hold all of us, so all the couples were able to sit next to each other. Toro brought it up after we'd got most of our lunches down.

"Guys, Janet and I have something to ask you about. We had something I'd consider pretty unusual happen last night while we were, ah..."

"Watching the submarine races?" George offered.

"Hiding the salami?"

"Doing the horizontal mambo?"

"Riding the two-back beast?"

"Aussie kissing?" (French kissing, only Down Under.)

Toro said, "Okay, okay. You guys! You're embarrassing my Moonlight. While it's true she has the most beautiful bust in Burbank..." He turned his head and admired my chest; my nipples immediately popped up to full alert while six male eyes watched them appreciatively.

" ... and she's got a deep simmering pool of primal sexual energy beneath her oh-so-innocent exterior ... anyway, whatever we were doing last night is probably so old hat to you eighteen-year-old sex addicts it would be like a quick peck on the cheek."

It got a good laugh from them. Bob rapped the table once and we quieted down. He said, "Let's clear the air on that one, Henry."

"Just because we happen to be four years older than you two doesn't mean diddly-squat. We probably don't know much more than you two right now. Normally, I keep my lip zipped on this sort of stuff, but I think it's important enough to make an exception this time."

Something flickered between him and Natalie, who nodded agreement.

"This has been Natalie's and my first and only relationship. We've been in a friendship relationship since September and have actually only had a lover's relationship for ... this is our second week. We shared last weekend together and taught each other a lot. Intercourse four times. Sherry, what are you and George willing to tell us?"

Something flickered between them, too. Sherry told us quietly, "This has been both George's and my first real relationship. We've been a couple since September, and we've done light to heavy petting both above and below the waist and oral. Intercourse several times."

Bob said, "I guess the point we're trying to make is age seems to have very little relationship to actual sexual experience. If we keep only to the mutually-consenting relationships, I've heard of or seen ages from nine on up. If someone wants advice on techniques, we're as book-learned as the next guy, but we can't offer a lot based on our own personal experiences in this area.

"Now, Henry, I think you started to ask a question before George interrupted ... By the way, George, what's that wonderful smell?"

George and Sherry both sniffed and grinned. Five sets of eyes focused on me at once. I suddenly realized they smelled me! My pussy had been juicing up at full production level for the last five minutes!

Natalie muttered, "Wasn't there something about a 'simmering pool of primal sexual energy'?"

I grinned at them, pushed my (not ittie-bitties any more!) natural wonders out and waved them around. "Yep, it's me. I'm sopping wet because I'm sitting next to super-stud Toro, who does me sooo good!" I snuggled up against him, batted my eyes and purred.

Bob commented dryly, "In case there seems to be a misunderstanding, Henry, the phrase 'cojones del toro' is figurative, not literal."

We laughed then settled down. Toro started again, "Okay, let's rephrase the question. Last night, Janet and I had something happen which neither of us had experienced before. This was during a 'period of intense communication of an unspecified sexual nature.' What happened was we shared some of our emotions and sensations. When I'd touch her, I seemed to be able to feel or sense what she sensed.

"Then, just before I left, we seemed to merge with each other, as if we were sharing pretty much everything we had, even down to and including our souls. Is this pure imagination, or is there some basis in reality?"

This time I knew I felt stuff flickering around among the four of them, so I put in my two cents worth, "Just now especially and a few times a little earlier, I know there was something happening among you guys. It was like a flicker of energy or something. I know I wasn't dreaming it up."

Silence. Bob looked at Toro and asked, "Toro, you have anything to add?"

He immediately said, "Yep. The first time I admired Natalie yesterday, she looked me over in an instant. It felt as if she'd inspected my entire personality with a glance. Same with you, Bob, when you shook my hand. You two had 'stuff' going back and forth between you all the time.

"Just now before you started telling us about your and Natalie's in-experience, there was a zip-zip of something between you. Nothing physical I could see, not even a glance.

"Same thing between George and Sherry. It was like passing notes in study hall; if you don't see it happen, you'd never know it was there, but if you see it happen once, you start seeing it almost every time.

"This last time, when I finished my question, all four of you guys got as busy as the Post Office at Christmas time. There was stuff flying back and forth between all of you; postcards, packages, telegrams, FedEx, UPS, the whole bit. Are you telepaths or something?"

More silence. Bob grinned then laughed, which got the other three going, too. Bob pounded the table and said, "Damn we're good. Natalie you picked out these two and you got a couple of total winners! Damn, we pick good!

"The answer to your question, Henry, is yes, no, maybe and no comment. When you two come to study at Natalie's tonight, we'll tell all and show you all we know.

"In the meantime, suffice it to say you two are simply amazing! I've been working on this stuff for years and these others for months now. Then you two waltz in and in one evening and 10 minutes of conversation, you're pretty much up with us. And totally on your own, too, with no idea of what, why or how. Totally amazing. Moonlight, you're named right -- you illuminate the world. Toro, it's obvious you thought of something last night, grabbed yourself by those bull's balls, charged in and came out with the goods. Good on ya both! Winners, WINNERS, WINNERS!"


HENRY
(Wednesday 12/6)

Janet and I finished the school day in a daze. I know we took notes and such in class because we studied them later, but neither of us remembered being there.

We'd been sure the four Seniors would be condescending when we hinted about what we'd been doing last night because ... well, they're all so much older and they're Seniors. When they'd poked fun about what we'd been doing, I'd been certain they were setting us up for a major "kid stuff" kind of hit.

But they confessed they were almost as inexperienced as we were! The stuff they'd mentioned about petting and oral, Janet and I had already been thinking about, at least. The rest of the afternoon, we kept passing impressions, sensations, made-up pictures and all other sorts of sexy concepts back and forth between us.

What the hell, Moonlight and I were two horny teenagers just getting started on the interesting stuff between boys and girls, so it's no wonder we just let our imaginations run wild.

We kept getting closer and closer together until it started to come apart in the next-to-last class of the day.

Since we were sharing sensations, I felt her sweet nipples popped up really hard and she felt Little Henry trying to escape my pants so he could join in on the fun.

Looking at her was almost as good. She had on a nice blouse with an open sweater which she usually kept closed over her natural wonders. Her face was flushed a little bit, her eyes glowed and every few minutes she'd break out into one of those blazingly-bright smiles.

Every once in a while, when she knew I was watching her, she'd slowly pull one side of the sweater off a breast so the nipple pushing through her bra and blouse was out in plain view for everyone to see. Then she'd slowly take a deep breath which lifted everything up an inch or so and pushed it out even harder. She'd send me this sensation she was pushing it into my mouth (of course I gave her the sensation I was kissing it or licking it!), and Little Henry would go ape-shit and burp up a big blob of pre-cum.

Of course she knew what happened, because I'd send the sensation right to her; she'd pant a few times and I'd feel her pussy flutter -- plus drool out a lot of wetness. Then she'd casually pull the sweater closed and play Miss Innocence for a while.

I saw several guys flicking their eyes at her. I felt they were just admiring her and were wondering how she'd gotten so sexy-looking all of a sudden.

I smelled her pheromones and scent spreading through the room. Almost every guy in there would squirm in their seats a little then casually reach down to their crotches to do some adjusting.

I guess it affected the girls, too, because I saw a lot of nipple-bumps on blouses and most of them were squirming. I could actually feel them getting turned on, even if they didn't know why. Of course they contributed to the pheromone and scent fog pervading the air.

Our history teacher, Mr. Hayes, was a young single guy and I could tell even the first day I'd been there the girls thought he was pretty hot stuff. That day he seemed a little nervous and when I looked at him, I got a couple of pictures of some of the girls giving him "casual" panty-flashes -- very long ones with big wet spots in the crotches!

He naturally pulled a big boner of his own and kept trying to hide it. It's a little difficult to do when you're standing at the whiteboard writing stuff and are supposed to be teaching. We saw a lot of his back for the last part of the period with him talking over his shoulder.

Finally the class was over and all the guys walked out with something over their crotches, while the girls all had their chests covered.

When we got outside the door, I took a few deep "cleansing" breaths, motioned for Janet to wait and eased back inside. The place smelled so much of soaking-wet pussy it was like a physical blow when I came in. I grabbed my bull's balls and said, "Mr. Hayes, great lesson; we were inspired. May I suggest you check if the chemistry lab is leaking fumes or something? There's a bit of an odor in here -- if you go outside for a few seconds then come back in, you'll see what I mean."

Both Janet and I had to pee -- we felt each other's bladder pressure -- so we ducked into our bathrooms. I found a stall and tried to think of the most disgusting things I could to make Little Henry go down enough so I could take a leak; the smell of the city dump cooking in the humid hot summer, the squashed dead cat covered with maggots -- you know.

Just as I'd finished shaking the last drop off, I felt Janet peeing. She was holding her labia open with a couple of fingers and was pumping out the last few squirts. I felt both her fingers and her pussy and it got fed back to her so she knew I felt it.

She patted her pussy with TP -- I felt it. She told me, "I gotta do this, Toro." She held her labia open, reached down, grabbed a big glob of pussy juice out of her vagina and mashed her clitty with it! Little Henry popped up to carbon-steel hard in a heartbeat; I grabbed him and hammered away.

We felt both of us -- the sensations echoed back and forth and kept reinforcing each other.

So there we were, two fourteen-year-old kids sharing a mutual-masturbation session in the girl's and the boy's bathrooms -- Janet in her bathroom sitting on the toilet with her panties around an ankle, her heels on the toilet seat, her knees spread open so far her thighs were straight out to the sides, rubbing her clitty as fast as she could with one hand and squeezing her breasts and nipples as hard as she could with the other -- and me in my bathroom with one hand against the wall pounding Little Henry as hard and as fast as I could with the other!

We went maybe ten seconds then Janet stuffed two stiff fingers into her glory hole and we started coming.

We felt her vagina clamp down on her fingers so hard she couldn't move them. We felt my muscles pump out a huge spurt of cum through my penis with a hammer-stroke. We felt every muscle in both our bodies lock up in a spasm. We couldn't make any noise -- we couldn't breath, but we screamed with our minds.

We felt everything relax for a few seconds then we clenched up again, again and again. Things slowed down for a few seconds then Janet stroked her fingers in and out a couple times and pinched her clit really hard.

Another orgasm blasted out its contractions! Over and over, each one more intense than the last though it didn't seem possible. Each one seemed to expand outwards further and further. On and on until everything went through white and faded out to darkness.

Next thing I knew I was sitting up against the wall next to the sinks. I could barely think or see anything, but I did see Bob washing his hands. The bathroom was full of boys grabbing TP and paper towels and surreptitiously trying to stick them down their pants.

I could still feel Janet entirely; Natalie was pulling up her pants in the girl's bathroom. She picked Janet up, slung her over her shoulder and came out into the hallway.

Bob reached down and lifted me off the floor with one hand like I was a little kitten -- and I had the strength of one. He carried me into the hallway and met Natalie with Janet.

It felt as if Janet and I were spiraling up again. Our shared sensations were getting stronger and stronger every second.

Bob told us, "Okay, guys. Grab onto the bull's balls and listen up. The sound system is at full volume and is feeding back through the microphone.

"Both of you -- imagine the big volume control knob set at maximum. Start turning it down, bit by bit.

"Turn it down. It's getting quieter and quieter. Keep turning it down. Now it's at the lowest level.

"Reach out and turn the entire system off. Turn it off."

God what a relief! I still felt like hammered shit baked in the sun for five days, but at least it was finally quiet.

Bob and Natalie eased us down on the floor, but neither Janet nor I had any control over anything. The term "rag dolls" fit us precisely.

Bob told us, "Good work, guys, you're doing just fine."

Janet was sitting there limp as a wet tissue. Her face was totally white, and all we could do was look at each other.

With what strength I had, I looked around. The hallway was full of students and teachers, every one of them looking totally embarrassed, and no one was looking at one another. There was a line outside each bathroom stretching around the corner.

Everyone was holding something over their crotch. From the back, I saw several girls with wet spots on their pants or skirts, like they'd peed themselves.

Bob and Natalie looked around. I noticed they had wet spots on their crotches, too. Bob said, "Okay, guys. Give me a quickie on what went on just now."

Janet and I looked at each other. We didn't have the strength to feel embarrassed. We managed to connect at a very low volume, get together a summary of what had happened -- including the mutual masturbation -- compress it down to a half-second communication and send it off to them.

Bob and Natalie seemed in awe. They just shook their heads and sighed a little.

Bob looked around and said, "Looks as if no one gives a rat's ass whether or not there's a last-period class. We're all going truant. Let's get you guys home; where are your books and stuff?"

We'd both left them in the bathrooms when we'd collapsed in the stalls. Bob went over to the boy's room and eased his way in. He came out a few seconds later carrying my backpack.

Natalie went to the girl's room. She, too, eased her way in without anyone so much as twitching an eyebrow in protest. She came out with Janet's stuff.

Bob squatted down in front of us. "Latch on to me."

We each put our arms around his neck. He put an arm underneath each of our butts, stood up and held us. Janet and I are small but he was holding at least 225 pounds of us as easily as we carried a sandwich in a bag.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.