Sorcerer: the Inner Circle - Cover

Sorcerer: the Inner Circle

Copyright© 2009 by BJohn

Chapter 19

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 19 - Book 1 of the Sorcerer. What happens to an ordinary empath (a person who can sense other's emotions) when he meets a wonderful lady and falls in love? There are some problems right away: she's willing, but there's a major family issue involved so she can't date. Can the Sorcerer's magic of making things go right find a way through this?

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Humor   Extra Sensory Perception   Paranormal   Incest   Group Sex   Interracial   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting  

BOB
(Sunday 12/4)

Natalie stood, grabbed my ear and walked towards our room; I whimpered and shuffled along as best I could.

She told the others, "Better not start anything critical like shaving your genitals with a straight razor. If everything passes inspection, we'll see if the Sorcerer can lift this virginity curse!"

Now that got everyone's attention. She told me, "To the Inner Sanctum! Now!" and kept going. I moaned and groaned a lot -- and grabbed her cute butt and ran my hand between her legs. It made her jump, which made me jump, so we sort of bounced along while I molested her sweet ass.

After we'd shut the door, she turned, put her hands on my shoulders and looked at me seriously.

"Bob, we don't have to do this. We're on no deadline here. I think we're completely ready -- and I totally trust you not to hurt me.

"I want you to trust yourself completely, too. I was serious yesterday when I said I wouldn't make love with you when you've got your mind somewhere else. It doesn't have to be today -- it can be tomorrow or next week or next month. How about we do a final inspection then we can decide."

I told her, "You're right as usual, Natalie. I'm very confident of my control after all we've 'practiced.' I do think a final inspection is in order. Not a Missy Lillian inspection -- that was fun -- but an inspection of my beautiful Natalie."

We snuggled up slowly and gently and started those beautiful slow, warm kisses we'd grown to love. I eased her hair band off and spread those long flowing tresses over her back and shoulders. "Those are your angel's wings, my love."

I pulled her in a little tighter, we slowly snuggled up and we felt her wonderfully-firm breasts and hard nipples slowly compress against my chest -- Little Bob started his warm-up exercises.

We moaned into each other's mouths and stroked each other's backs, arms, heads and butts -- everything we could reach. Each touch sent a tiny pleasure surge through us, which we eagerly shared.

We hardly noticed the arousal current racing around and through us -- it was now as natural to us as our breathing.

We slowly stripped off each other's clothes, kissing each bit of skin as it came into the light. I finished with her thong, which I had to pull from between her swollen lips. She spread her legs, leaned back, and I ran my tongue up her delicious slit, twirling it around her clit a few times. It gave us a nice warm feeling, so I gave it a few more licks which we appreciated. Her inner labia had pushed their way out, and we felt her pulse throbbing through them.

I rapidly stripped off the rest of my clothes and we moved towards our bed. We spread a couple soft towels across the middle then she pushed me down on my back in the middle.

She knelt beside me and took Little Bob gently into her mouth, bobbing up and down slowly. She wasn't trying to arouse me more but left behind a lot of saliva.

We didn't have to discuss anything or decide what to do next. We just worked together, dancing our dance of love. We could lightly feel Don, Ana, George and Sherry link very lightly with us and we welcomed them.

She scooted me down towards the foot of the bed a bit, knelt over my head and lowered her drooling pussy to my mouth while putting her hands on the wall above the head of the bed.

I gave her several good licks from her pucker to her clit. Miss Clitty was standing up tall and proud, and I ensured she got plenty of lubricating pussy juice. We shared a small climax but rode through it without stopping.

She stood up on the bed and walked backwards until her feet were by my hips while I sat up and helped steady her with my hands. She straddled me and dropped her pussy right on top of rock-hard Little Bob.

We locked eyes. I lay back, got a pillow beneath my head and we smiled so hard our faces hurt.

She leaned forward to put her hands on my shoulders while I massaged and caressed her firm breasts to bring her areolae and nipples up hard and tight.

She stroked her sopping pussy up Little Bob, leaving a trail of lubricating pussy juice behind. She stroked several more times and stopped with the head right on her entrance.

Without breaking eye contact, she reached around behind her, grabbed Little Bob and got the head locked into the opening of her glory hole.

She wiggled up and down my hips a little bit to ensure it was firmly in position. We stopped moving and just looked at each other.

We were so firmly snuggled together we could plainly feel the other's emotions and sensations. We were two, but together we were more. We were separate but together, acting in harmony for our pleasure.

She dropped slowly onto my chest, crushing her breasts against me; we were careful to keep my penis head firmly in place. She spread her legs wide and put her full weight on my chest and stomach.

We shared deep, slow warm kisses for a while, sharing our love, admiration and pride for each other.

I stroked her back a few times then left my hands gently on her hips. She rose up on her elbows, we locked our eyes together and she pushed herself down my body.

As we put more pressure on her entrance, she moved and rotated her hips around a little to ensure everything was lined up. She squirmed down a little more, putting on even more pressure.

We felt her channel slowly stretch open to admit its visitor -- and we could feel the pressure on its head. The shaft bent, but we slowly put more and more pressure on until it popped in about an inch.

She gasped and stopped moving. We held still, lost in the shared sensation of stretching and pressure. A climax washed over us and we felt her pussy flutter lightly and continuously.

We moved again. I tilted my hips up a bit to change the alignment and she moved down more, stretching her channel out as she drove me inside herself.

She gained another inch then I moved in and out about an inch to ensure we were getting lubrication. Another small climax with more pussy flutters!

She kept working it in while we shared the stretching, filling and pressure sensations. Every little bit, we'd stroke in and out a little until we felt it reach as far in as it would go for the moment. We stopped moving our hips and rested while we breathed deeply, trying to calm down a little.

Her pussy fluttered lightly around my cock and every couple seconds it squeezed down lightly from a small orgasm. We were perfectly aligned to stay there as long as we wanted, feeling the fullness within her.

For a few minutes, we shared deep, passionate kisses while flowing our love around and through each other. I stroked her back and shoulders and squeezed her firm butt while she locked her fingers in my hair and tried to dive down my throat.

She put her hands on my shoulders, rose up and slowly brought her knees up so she was kneeling on me. She rocked slowly forward until the glans was just inside then slowly rocked back, pushing it back in to stretch her channel once more; it gave us another small climax.

She stroked in and out several times while we shared her pussy-fluttering light clenches and delight. She moved forward slowly until it popped out completely and let a flood of pussy juice free where it had been trapped inside her by the tight fit. It drenched my groin and ran down onto the towel -- that's why we had it there.

She sat up completely on my hips and we grinned at each other. We rested a minute, keeping our eyes locked as well as ourselves then she led my hands again to her breasts.

As I lightly squeezed them, she raised her hips up, positioned me with her hand and slowly penetrated herself with a gasp, letting it slide in one continuous motion until she was again sitting on my hips.

From there, she slowly raised and lowered herself with her legs a few times then pulled all the way off and stayed upright, breathing heavily as more small orgasms raced through us.

I slipped my arms between her legs and slid down between them so I was looking up at her dripping pussy. I gently lowered her pussy to my mouth and supported her with my hands on her butt and hips.

I took deep smells of her musky odor and gently licked her pudendum, soothing her down and letting her rest. She finally stopped breathing so raggedly and tugged on my hair.

I slid back up and once more she penetrated herself with a deep gasp; she slid rapidly down to the bottom in one smooth stroke. She flexed her internal muscles, experimenting on how to control them and what it felt like to us.

She managed to find a sequence which milked me from the base of my cock all the way to the tip, in a long firm ripple. God it felt good! She grinned at me, blew me a kiss and tried other things.

She moved her hips around -- forward, backwards, side-to-side, even rotating them. Each motion seemed to hit a different area inside her and gave us different sensations.

She rippled me lightly a few times and squeaked, "Unka Robert, you make my cunny hole feel sooo good!"

We laughed, which produced some interesting effects including a fairly big orgasm which made us shriek, moan, shake and pant.

She bounced a few times and drove it even further in. We felt the end up against her cervix; by moving her hips in a circular motion, she made the glans circle the raised opening. She rose up just a little, twitched her hips around and slowly settled down so the glans was set in the pucker of her cervix mouth. Interesting.

She bent forward and we watched between her legs as she raised and lowered herself. As she rose up, her inner labia clung to my shaft as if they didn't want to let go. Then as she pressed down, they folded inside and disappeared, guiding it in.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.