Another Favor - Cover

Another Favor

Copyright© 2009 by aloneagain

Chapter 4

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 4 - His brother called, he needed another favor. Oh well, it might be a good time to get away for a while. The favor turned out to be much more than Jake ever expected.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Slow  

Jake strained to take his time. As he moved into her, he watched her beneath him, the intensity and wide-open look on her face mesmerized him. He was entering her slowly, despite his urge to slam into her and claim her as his own. He was trying to savor the feel of her tightness and wetness and heat.

Her hips rose to meet him and pull him farther into herself. Each of her inner-muscle twitches caused him to back up slightly and then press on into her. When he was fully inside her heat, she was panting, breathing quickly through her mouth and tightening her arms around him as if she could pull him farther into her.

Janet finally released her deep breath in a quiet "Ah-h-h," as if she had finally found a place of comfort.

Jake was still for a few moments, relishing finally being where, for hours on end, he had imagined himself. When he could no longer simply enjoy the feeling of tightness without giving her what she wanted, he moved. His movements were in and out of her in long full strokes, watching her face. He lowered himself to kiss her, "Janet Byers, I love you."

Janet smiled and nodded, wrapped her legs around his, and matched the movement of her hips exactly with his. Although he wanted to savor this first time with her, he was not going to stop, he could not. Her hands moved across him, cupped around his shoulders, and reached up to thread through his hair. She lifted her chin, her head going back as she moaned while he moved in and out of her.

The feeling of her hot, wet, velvet lips was beyond description. He felt her inner lips holding him as he moved back and then fold inward as he moved forward. When the speed of her hips grew faster, Jake knew her orgasm was approaching. Her eyes opened wider telling him she needed more.

Despite the days of frustration and desire for her and the feel of his own climax approaching, he wanted to make this last as long as possible. He kept the same slow, deliberate pace. Her hips moved faster and then she came, her insides becoming like molten heat. The inner muscles of her vagina grabbed him and released him with tight rhythmic pulses. Her hips jerked upward against him, and then fell back down.

Jake slowed his movements, staying as deep in her as he could get and slowly rocked his hips, waiting for her to relax from the intensity of her orgasm. He pulled almost all the way out and looked between their bodies, his cock was wet from her juices, almost purple with his blood, and exactly where it should be, ready to satisfy the woman he loved.

As his hips moved back once again, he began long full strokes, slowly shifting from side to side, seeking that special spot to touch her as she had never been touched before.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.