Another Amber
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2009 by Uncle Jim

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Roger rescues Amber from being killed by her old Master. While she is recovering, he explains his origins on Eros. Amber joins him in his business. After a time she goes to visit her father. It turns out to be a very bad trip. This is story one in the Eros Universe.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   Mind Control   Slavery   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Torture   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Water Sports   Pregnancy   Violence  

It was just before Christmas that Roger drove Amber to the town her parents lived in. She had been missing for fifteen months at that point, and there had been no word of her in all of that time.

The weather was good for mid-December. The roads were clear and not crowded with travelers yet. Amber had brought a good selection of clothes with her from Roger's collection. Since it was winter and cool, she was wearing a nice woolen suite and had a warm coat as well. She felt strange after being naked so much of the time, but she knew that it was necessary. Her parents would hardly believe that she purposely went nude most of the time.

They arrived in town late in the afternoon. Roger drove past her home, and parked some distance away. They each took one of her suitcases, and Roger transported them both to her parents' front porch, and Amber rang the bell. Her keys and other personal effects had disappeared before she arrived at the slave house. There was a short wait.

"Hello Daddy," Amber said quietly, when the door opened.

"Amber! What ... how? My God, Amber! Where have you... ?" her father gasped.

"May we come in, Daddy?" she asked in a whisper.

"My God, we had given you up for dead! The police never found a trace of you. What happened to you?" he asked, apparently not hearing her in his excitement at seeing her.

It was then that her father noticed the man standing behind his daughter, a somewhat older man.

"Oh my God. Come in, please. Who is your friend?" he asked.

"Daddy, this is Roger. He rescued me and took care of me while I was recovering. I have been working with him for several months," Amber said as they entered the house and were shown into the living room.

It was a large house in an expensive neighborhood, and it was well furnished. Obviously, Amber's father was rather well off.

"Honey, what happened to you? If Roger rescued you some months ago, why haven't you called before now?" her Father asked.

"It's a long story, Daddy. May we sit down? Then I will tell you the story," Amber said.

"Yes, surely. Would you like anything to eat or drink? How about you – Roger was it?" he asked.

"No, Daddy. We don't eat between meals, and Roger doesn't drink or smoke, either," Amber said. In the meantime, they had all taken seats. Amber was on the sofa next to Roger, and her father was in his easy chair. Amber then started the explanation.

"I have no idea where I was kidnapped from or who did it. All I remember is waking up in the slave house. I was screaming. They had just branded my left thigh with an 'S', and the pain had shocked me awake. I was hanging from a large X-frame. There were several other girls in the room on similar frames.

"I had little time to look around as a large man hit me in the face, and told me to shut up, or I would get something to scream about. I was frightened into silence, and that was a good thing. I later saw what happened to girls who did not do as told. Their punishment was severe and instantaneous.

"Now that I was quiet, I had time to observe the other girls. One was being whipped. Her body was a mass of bruises, welts, and bleeding torn flesh. I don't know how long they had been beating her, but her voice was gone. The only sound was the whip, and a mewling like a hurt kitten.

"The third girl was unconscious. There was a puddle of urine under her, and excrement all down her legs. Her wrists were very red and chaffed. After some time, they stopped beating the one girl, and one of the men washed down the floor to clean it of blood, shit and piss with a large hose and nozzle. He also doused each girl to clean us up some. Then they turned the lights out and left.

"I don't know how long I hung there. The lights came on several times. The girls were changed out. The replacements were hung on the frames. One girl in particular screamed when brought in, begging them 'not again'. Several of the men struck her. Then they put her on the frame, and started to beat her. It went on for a long time.

"Sometime the lights came on and no one came in. I continued to hang there. My thigh where I was branded hurt. My arms hurt, and I was hungry. I needed to pee, and I was thirsty. Eventually I had to shit. I did. I slowly came to realize that I was not going to be rescued or released, that terrible things happened here, and that I was trapped. I cried a lot, but never when the men were there. The first punch in the face had made a believer out of me. I soon lost all hope. I was sure that I would die there. Eventually, I passed out.

"Pain awakened me again. The lights were on. Two of the men were taking me down from the frame. Moving my limbs was very painful. They dragged me out of the room to another. Here there was a thing like a sofa, only it had many kinds of restraints all over it. I was placed on it, and my legs and arms were locked down again.

"A tall man that I had never seen before came in and told me that this was a slave training house. I would be trained or I would die. I could also die in training, if I did not do as directed. I was told that I would obey all instructions instantly, that I could not speak above a whisper, or scream. I was their property. I would address all the men as Master, and all the women as Mistress. That I would be used and abused as they saw fit.

"Then four men came over, and started to fuck me. All of my holes: singles, -doubles, -triples. It hurt! If I screamed, I was hit or beaten. They kept the abuse up for hours. I passed out at least twice. When they finally stopped, I couldn't even cry. My throat was raw. I was sore front and back. My breasts hurt from being abused. Now, I sounded like the hurt kitten.

"I was taken to a shower room, and hung from a hook and sprayed off. There was a hot air blower that dried me off. I was taken to another room and shoved into a cage. It had a pad to sleep on, and a small blanket. There was a water bowl. They had released my hands, and I was able to drink. I fell on the pad. The lights were turned off, and I passed out.

"Later the lights came on again, and a man screamed at all the girls in the cages. We were to get on our hands and knees, and we would be taken to eat. I was desperately hungry, not having been fed in an unknown amount of time. I watched the others and did as they did. Soon several were led out of the room on leashes. A man came to my cage. He opened the door, and told me to crawl out on my hands and knees. I did. He attached a collar around my neck, and put a leash on it. Then he put hobbles on my ankles. I was led out with three other girls to be fed."

"But what about clothes?" her father asked.

"Only Masters had clothes, Daddy. I never saw a girl in any clothes. They gave me a small robe to wear when I was taken out to be sold. That was the only clothes that I had had on in about three months, which is how long they told me I was there.

"We were regularly raped and abused. In between, there were classes in various behaviors and things slave girls were expected to do or have done to them.

"When they said that I was done, they put me and a number of other girls in a van without windows, and drove to a small airport. We were put on a plane without windows, and flown somewhere. The flight took some time. I was glad to have the robe, as it cold on the plane.

"We landed somewhere tropical. It was hot and bright. After the darkness of the plane, we couldn't see anything in the sunlight. They put us in another dark van, and took us to a house. We were fed and showered, then a Doctor checked us out. After that we were taken to an auditorium, and sold to the highest bidder. All of the girls brought what seemed like a lot of money.

"I was bought by a man from Mexico. He took me to his room, and fucked me several times. Then he beat me. I was shoved in a rather small cage, but I wasn't given anything to eat. In the morning, we left. My cage was put on a plane, and we flew to Mexico. There it was put on a truck, and taken to a large house. I was removed from the cage, and pushed into a small room. The door was locked.

"Eventually, my new Master sent for me again. He followed the same routine. He fucked me in the ass, and then stuck his dick down my throat. After he came, he threw me across a table, and beat me with a piece of cane, all over my back, butt and thighs. Then I was thrown back in the room to pass out.

"When I awoke, there was some food, and a bucket of water. I cried a lot. I was too sore to even move. There wasn't much light in the room, there was only a small window high in the wall. It was only large enough to tell if it was night or day. I was there six months, as nearly as I can determine.

"I never knew when my Master would want me, or what he would do. Sometimes he let other men use me. Some time he just beat me, using different whips and things. Front, back, sides, even the soles of my feet, anywhere he felt like. He even put things in me while he beat me. I learned to cum from the pain. Finally, he sent two men to kill me, and dispose of my body. Roger stopped them, and took me away from there. I've been a long time recovering."

Amber finally stopped. There were tears running down her cheeks. Her makeup was a mess, and her body was trembling. Her father noticed that she clung to Roger in frantic desperation. Roger held her close and whispered in her ear.

Amber's father just sat there in shock, his face pale and his mouth open.

"My God!!" was all he managed to get out for some time. Finally, he seemed to come back to himself.

"How can such animals exist in this day and age?" he asked.

"Oh, yes," Roger assured him, "they exist. More than you could ever imagine."

"And you have no idea where any of these places are?" her father asked.

"No, Daddy," was all Amber could whisper over her sobs.

"Roger, surely you know where this place was in Mexico?" he asked.

"Yes, I know. It would do no good to go there. The local police won't help. In fact they would be more inclined to shoot anyone making inquiries. It seems the house and its occupants were destroyed a couple of days after I rescued Amber. It was quite a mess."

"And the others," her Father asked.

"I only know of the place in Mexico. I know nothing of the others," Roger answered.

"But Amber, where have you been? You said you were rescued six months ago?" her father asked.

"Roger has a place in the mountains, Daddy. We spent time there. He treated my injuries. I didn't even know my name when he rescued me, and for a long time afterward. I have been a long time recovering," Amber explained.

Seeing the doubt in her father's eyes, she rose, and in an instant stripped off the suit and blouse that she was wearing. Standing there in a minimal bra, and a thong, she turned to display her body to her father. The marks on her back were still visible, and would be for the rest of her life. There were still remnants of the abuse to her thighs and breasts visible, if only faintly.

"My God, Amber!" was all her father could say as he stared in shock and disbelief at his daughter's body. There was also a moment of lust. The lust any man will feel when presented with the fine body of a young woman. It didn't last long, but Amber caught the look. It was what she had anticipated. It was just then that her mother returned. The first words out of her mouth were not encouraging.

"Slut," she shouted.

"Hello, Mother. So nice to see you, too," Amber replied.

"Helen, that is not a proper greeting for our daughter after she has been missing for fifteen months," Amber's father admonished.

"And what do you call the display that I just witnessed?" her mother inquired in a snotty voice.

"Amber was showing me the scars from the beatings she received, as a kidnapped slave," her husband told his wife. In the meantime, Amber had been putting her clothes back on, but much more slowly than she had shed them. Her mother seemed to recognize the clothing.

"Where did you get those expensive clothes?" she wanted to know.

"Roger got them for me, Mother."

"Who is Roger, and what did he get in return?" her mother demanded, indignantly.

"Roger is the one who rescued me from the men sent to kill me. What he got was six months spent healing my wounds," Amber replied.

"Let me guess, this brute next to you is Roger," her mother stated, disgustedly.

"Yes, Mother. This is Roger. He has taken good care of me while I have been recovering."

"It's apparent what he took while you were with him," her mother blurted out, as she left in disgust.

"Roger, you must excuse Helen. She isn't herself lately," Amber's father, George, said.

"Daddy," Amber said in a very soft, gentle voice, "she hasn't been herself for a long time."

The good atmosphere they had had previously was gone, and soon Roger excused himself to leave. At the door, he reminded George that he should contact the police about Amber's return. He cautioned him, however, to try to keep the press away from her. She wasn't ready for those sharks.

Just before he left, Amber came over to him and snuggled up to him, as he kissed her gently on the lips. He reminded her that he would return at the time he had specified. When she closed the door behind him, he vanished from sight to reappear at his car.

"Roger seemed anxious to leave," George remarked.

"He is on the way to see his family for the holidays," Amber lied.

"Are they near here?" her father questioned.

"No, they are quite a ways from here," she responded.

"Well, let's get you settled," her father said. They carried her suitcases up to her old room. It brought back memories that no longer fit her life or needs.

The next morning, George notified the police of Amber's reappearance. Shortly, there were a couple of detectives there to interview her. She repeated her story with a lot more crying, as Roger was not there to comfort her. Her father noticed the difference. The detectives agreed to keep the story out of the papers, as much as possible.

Christmas came and went. Amber and George were happy to be reunited. The same could not be said for Helen.

It was the twenty-seventh of December, a Sunday, when Helen lured Amber away from the house. She was determined to cure her daughter of her slutty ways, and lead her to the true God, and her sisters. Amber was not strong enough to escape the grasp of the two large women who grabbed her as her mother placed the chloroformed cloth over her mouth and nose.


Amber awoke to pain. It was a familiar situation for her. Her head was spinning. She was strapped to a bed of sorts. She was in a semi-reclining position. Her legs were spread and strapped to the sides of the structure. Her arms were spread out at a more or less 45-degree angle from her spine, and her hands were also strapped to the edge of the structure. There were IVs at the head of the bed like structure, and they ran to her wrists and entered the backs of her hands. She was sitting on what turned out to be the waste disposal system. A plastic device that her butt sat in and that extended up over her pussy to catch her pee when she had to go. The part under her butt caught and channeled her shit when she did that. All of this went down a tube that went through the structure.

Amber's mother and another woman stood at the end of the bed like structure.

"Now slut, you'll see how we wean you from that man of yours. There will be no more dirty men fucking you. You will learn of the true God and you will serve her sisters," her mother said; her voice sounding demonic.

"Now Helen," the other woman said, "one step at a time. First she must be prepared her for the truth. Then we'll see how she may serve." Then she turned her attention to Amber.

"So girl, you have a lover do you? Does he make you happy? Do you think he will save you again? We are more sophisticated then those barbarians that kidnapped you before. You will do what we want and gladly. It will not take three months either," the other woman said. Amber had learned her lessons in a very hard place, so she kept quiet.

"You think to ignore me, girl?" the woman demanded. She reached over and pushed a button. Pain shot through Amber. Her limbs jerked, as the current coursed through her. Her old friend pain returned, pain that she had become addicted to over the nine months of captivity, pain that made her cum. But it would be better for her if they did not know that yet. So she screamed long and loud. The two women at the end of the bed looked happy.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.