Tycoon - Cover

Tycoon

Copyright© 2009 by Raven Soule

Chapter 15

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 15 - A lottery win leads to a new life, women, assassination attempts and slaves. Suddenly I am living in 'interesting times'.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Slavery   Incest   Mother   Sister   Daughter   Spanking   Light Bond   Harem   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow  

Sasha drove us to London in a nondescript, seven seat MPV. At the Crynos she pulled into the entrance to the underground car parking and waited for the gate to be raised, but nothing happened.

Elastic got out and looked around. "OK, everyone into the hotel, NOW!"

So we got out and walked quickly but calmly into the hotel, where Kelly was arguing with a tall thin man. Kelly spotted me and then stepped back and looked at her watch.

The tall man came over to me, "Mr Winters, I must protest. That girl," he gestured toward Kelly, "is demanding that I give her my keys."

"And you are?" I asked quietly.

"I am Ernest Hemmings, the head concierge." He drew himself up to his full five foot seven when he said that. It was obviously very important to him. Unfortunately his self-importance was one of the things that had been wrong with the Crynos and what had driven it into bankruptcy.

"Well, Mr. Hemmings, you know I am the new owner so you can give them to me." I smiled at him. He smiled back (obviously the new owner was going to put this young upstart in her place) and handed me a set of keys. "Are these all of the hotel's keys in your charge, Mr. Hemmings?" He thought for a moment, then went behind the desk and fetched a set of longer, older keys out of a drawer.

"The night safe keys," he smiled.

"Well, Mr. Hemmings, you have disobeyed orders from my managing director, you've ignored repeated calls from the garage entrance phone and safe keys in your charge have been left unsecure, which means that the night safe will have to be changed. Any one of these could be viewed as dismissal offences; all three together demand your instant dismissal. Mr Hemmings, your salary and papers will be in the post. Good day, sir."

Loudly Kelly said, "Four and a half minutes Mr. Hemmings, you owe me twenty pounds. Don't worry though; I'll have it deducted from your final salary."

I turned away to go to the lifts. There was a sudden screech from behind me, and then a crash as Ernest Hemmings was brought to the floor.

I turned back. Elastic had one knee in the middle of his back and a police special piece-of-shit gouging into his neck. "You have just attacked my principal, and I have no sense of humour, a gun and a headache. Now, are you going to get up and go home or are you going to make me fill out loads of paperwork?"

We heard a quiet, "Go home," from the floor.

Elastic helped him up (one handedly lifting him from the floor and dropping him onto his feet can be called helping, can't it?) and brushed some dust off his coat. Perhaps having a gun in her hand at the time sort of spoiled the effect, but it looked good. Then she looked at me, "He tripped and fell down Sir, no paperwork at all."

"Oh good, see him to the door please, Lieutenant." Elastic grinned at being called a lieutenant. At times she thought she'd never make it. I smiled as she walked away with the ex-head concierge.

"Ms Hanson," I called to Kelly, making sure that those who heard me heard that I was being respectful to her. "Please arrange for me to speak with all of the staff. Would two briefings, one tomorrow morning at the seven o'clock handover, the other at the three pm handover be convenient for you? Anyone who doesn't attend will have to explain their reasons to you in writing if they want any chance of keeping their jobs."

I walked away with my small group, Kelly following to show us to our rooms. The Crynos was built to impress, and impress it did, though the builders miscalculated the growth of importance of Islington. It had wide corridors with high ceilings, decorative plasterwork adorned the ceilings and the inner panels had been decorated with paintings

"Boss, Karolina, I've got something to show you, and you aren't going to believe it." Kelly intrigued us all. Kelly took hold of Karolina's hand, "Karolina this is going to be a bit of a shock. But we are all here for you."

Naturally Karolina began to get a little nervous at this warning and she reached out for my hand. I took it, brought it to my lips and kissed it. "I am with you too, dearest Karolina."

Still holding hands, Kelly led us into a grand room, large windows overlooked the road, a chandelier hung in the centre of the ceiling and we looked at a huge fireplace which dominated one end of the room.

We all looked at Kelly a little puzzled. While this was a magnificent room, we couldn't see anything shocking about it. Then we heard Sasha gasp. She was looking behind us.

At the other end of the room was a huge painting, a nude figure was emerging from a pool. It was Joasia. I swear it was Joasia. Karolina quietly gasped "Momma!"

We all walked over to the painting. This was an old painting, nineteenth century, but it was Joasia there was no doubting that. We all stared in disbelief. The dark curly hair, wetted and clinging to her scalp, her rounded face and the half smile, perhaps a secret she shared with the artist? Her head held high and proud atop a long slender neck. That neck waiting for her collar, seeming more naked than her undressed body without it. Her slender body, so unlike the more usual larger, more rubenesque models of the time. Her arms held loosely by her side she faced us, comfortable in her nudity, the pose and attitude so reminiscent of Joasia herself.

Time and pollution had darkened the pigments and I knew that when originally painted this picture would have been bright and vibrant. "I want this restored, and properly too." I looked at Karolina. "I would like you to get someone to restore this so we can see it as it is meant to be seen. It will be ours; yours, Ela's and mine."

Karolina looked at me with tears in her eyes, "Yes boss, thank, thank..." I quieted her with a kiss.

With a last look at the painting we left that room. Kelly led us up another flight of stairs and into a suite of rooms. A cold buffet was waiting for us. I sat Karolina down, "What would you like to eat my dear?" I wasn't really prepared for her reaction.

"WHAT! Boss not get me food! Me slave, sit arse down, give me do my job." She gave me a tremendous scowl and stomped off to the buffet. I did what I was told and 'sat arse down.' Soon Karolina came back carrying a heavily loaded plate, and she was naked.

She placed the plate in front of me and knelt beside me, her arms behind her back. I knew what she wanted now. She was my slave and would eat those things that I gave her, from my fingers. Ela watched us closely, but Elastic was fascinated.

"Karolina..." Elastic started.

I interrupted, "She won't answer you, she's attending to me, her master, and will only answer me." Karolina looked up at me with a wide smile on her face. Being fed like this was normal, something that she was used to and took comfort in. I'll comfort her as much as I'm able, for as long as she need comforting. And I can see that she is doing the same for me. I looked across at Ela and wondered how we could help her.

Ela noticed my gaze. "Worried about me, aren't you boss?"

I nodded, not trusting myself to speak.

Sasha, who had sat beside me, stood up. "Come and sit next to Paul, you'll both feel better for it."

Ela came and sat next to me, then leant on my shoulder. "Thanks Sasha, thanks Boss."

I continued to feed Karolina and myself, after two bites I noticed that Ela wasn't eating; she had left her food by the other chair. So I started to feed Ela as well.

"Can't I have it from your fingers as well?" she asked.

"No, you're a freewoman and so you're fed with a fork or spoon, only slaves are fed by hand."

Ela shrugged, "OK, boss."

I fed both until the plate was empty; Karolina then took it back to the buffet.

Kelly came back from doing rounds of the hotel. "I've locked access to these two floors so if you want to have another look at the painting you don't need to worry about anyone being around."

I looked at Karolina. "Would you like to go down?" I asked.

"Shower first then see Momma." She stood and led the way as we went looking for the bathroom. A hand took mine from behind me, Ela smiled at me and I returned the smile.

Karolina led us through a large bedroom and into an opulent bathroom. A large claw foot bathtub took pride of place in the centre of the room, the shower head was above the bath.

"Karolina you get in first and we will wash you." I helped her into the, quite high, bath while Ela started the water. I soaped Karolina's chest and breasts while Ela washed her hair. I felt good running my hands over her slim body and small firm breasts, but these feelings reminded me of Joasia. I felt a tear fall as I soaped Karolina's stomach; then her hands cupped my head.

"Kiss me boss, kiss man toys and think of fun with Momma and me." She leant back a little to let water rinse down her chest, a quick rinse and she leant forward for me to take a nipple into my mouth. Her nipples were plump, engorged and the areola hard and crinkled. She held my head and pressed me to her breast trying to force the whole breast into my mouth. I sucked on the whole teat and nipped her nipple forcefully. Suddenly we were at each other like wild animals, she tearing my clothes off and I desperate to kiss and lick every part of her body. Ela was there too. Pulling on my clothes and sucking and fondling Karolina. Once we met as we both went for the same tit, and we kissed, sucking the other's tongue into our mouths as though our lives depended on it.

I got Karolina down on the floor and myself naked enough to start fucking her. One thrust embedded my dick completely inside her hot vagina. Ela finished stripping me as I slowly fucked Karolina. Slow long thrusts gave way to short sharp jabs and Karolina wrapped her legs around me. Ela kissed us both and sucked on Karolina's tits. When she could, Ela pressed a hand between us and rubbed on Karolina's clit while I thrust into her.

Then I felt Karolina's breathing speed up and she gripped me tightly with her legs, her cunt spasmed as she came, crying out into my ear with her passion. "Love me Boss! Love me good."

I had not reached my climax so I pulled out of Karolina and almost threw Ela onto her back. Her eyes opened wide with surprise but her legs opened too and I slipped between them and pressed my cock against her wet slit. Beyond thought now, I pressed forward into her tight, tight cunt. She gasped and dug her fingernails into my back as I drove through her hymen ripping her virginity away.

"Do me, now! Do me please!" She kissed me, thrusting her tongue deep into my mouth. "Fuck me hard and make me yours."

As I pulled back she threw her head back and let out a long drawn out moan, rising in pitch and volume until I stopped and hesitated.

"Do it! I want this. Do it now!"

I thrust into her again, her torn hymen providing most of our lubrication. She opened her legs wide and brought her knees up to her sides. I lifted my arms outside her legs to trap them beneath me and get even deeper access to her body. Karolina couldn't easily kiss her now, nor did she have any access to Ela's tits, so she started licking me. I thrust again and again trying to hold back my orgasm to give Ela her first pleasure. But Karolina's tongue swiping around my ass, then pressing against it trying to gain entrance, pushed me over the edge. I came and came, shuddering and twitching in my climax. Ela wrapped her arms around me and held me tight. I gasped and panted trying to recover my breath.

Karolina eased me to the side. "Hold little girl legs up. Slave need clean up. Slave work never finish."

I held Ela's legs hard up against her body and Karolina dipped her mouth to Ela's slit. She licked from ass to clit and back again and then placed her mouth over Ela's cunt and sucked. Karolina kept alternating between licking and sucking as she pulled all of my cum out of Ela's ragged cunt.

Watching the two naked girls together caused my cock to rise again. Karolina saw this and raised her head. "Let Ela suck, you watch girlie, girlie get suck too." Then bent to her 'cleaning'.

Ela turned her head and opened her mouth. I slid my cock in an inch or so and Ela sucked on me with more experience that she'd shown while fucking. I did as Karolina had told me, again, and watched the 'girlie girlie' while Ela sucked on me. Ela's breathing had grown ragged as Karolina had sucked on her and I watched her approach her climax, her chest flushing and muscles tensing. I pulled back from her as she started grunting and thrusting her hips into Karolina's face. Karolina just kept her mouth locked onto Ela's cunt sucking and licking. Then Ela came, with a long drawn out moan she locked and shivered through her climax, Karolina drank all that Ela's cunt fed her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.