Tycoon - Cover

Tycoon

Copyright© 2009 by Raven Soule

Chapter 40

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 40 - A lottery win leads to a new life, women, assassination attempts and slaves. Suddenly I am living in 'interesting times'.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Slavery   Incest   Mother   Sister   Daughter   Spanking   Light Bond   Harem   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow  

Lynne lay with her head on my lap as we watched a movie. I lightly cupped a breast, not really watching the film, just being with Lynne. I glanced at the wall clock; nearly ten pm. Em should be bringing Mandy in soon.

I waited patiently for Mandy. The knock on the door made Lynne jump. "I'll get the door, my Master." And she ran to open the door.

Em brought Mandy in and we sat around the coffee table.

"Mandy, thank you for coming to see me this late on a Friday evening; I wanted to see you today because Em has received the results of the tests she carried out." Mandy looked at Em, a little concern in her expression. "There's nothing to worry about, but I'll let Em give you the details. I just wanted to tell you that you are free to pursue physical interaction with the people here, if you wish to."

Mandy smiled at that, "I think Gail will be pleased."

"So go and tell her."

"Thank you for letting me know, Boss. I'll see you on Monday, that's the earliest that Em will let me return to work, we'll finish off our meeting then."

"I'm looking forward to it Mandy." I smiled at her as she and Em left the room.

I held my hand out to Lynne, "Come to bed with me."

"Yes, my Master." And she smiled at me.

Lynne undressed me and we went for a shower. Umber and Karen were waiting for us. Umber showered me and I watched as Karen showered Lynne. Quite predictably I was fully hard before we were dried.

Varinka was kneeling beside the cot in my bedroom when we entered. I pulled Lynne over to the bed and laid her down.

She lay back and opened her legs. "Take me, my Master. Take me and remind me what a slave girl is for."

"Oh no, not that quickly, I want to play first." I flipped her over onto her stomach and then opened her legs again.

I ran my hands up her legs to her buttocks and then parted her cheeks, exposing her rosebud. "Perhaps I'll take you in here first."

"Take me wherever you want, my Master, this girl is yours." She was almost panting in anticipation already.

Shuffling forward I pushed my forearms under her hips and lifted them high. I had the junction of her legs fully opened to me now and I ran my tongue from the top of her slit to the top of her arse crease. She was already wet and I dragged some of her lubrication over her arse.

I let her support herself in this uncomfortable position as I ate her to her first climax. I kept her ass held high as I tormented her breasts with one hand, her clit with the other and attacked her arse with my tongue. She came again in only a few minutes.

I lowered her hips. As I did so a slim arm reached forward and lubricated Lynne's arse.

"That'll help you both, Master," said Varinka.

Getting positioned, I pressed the head of my cock against her tight arse. I pressed forward pushing into her steaming depths. Lynne relaxed and pressed back against me and I sank into her depths.

"Ohhh..." she panted for a moment, "that feels so good, Master."

I lay my weight on her and reached under for her breasts. Lynne lifted herself up a little and I grasped both breasts. Her nipples were hard and hot, I toyed with them pulling and twisting them mercilessly. She lay still, allowing me as much access as she could. I felt her panting and every groan she made reverberated through my chest.

Pulling back a little I started to fuck her arse. She lifted up and thrust against me, helping me push deeper and harder with each thrust.

Wrapping my arms tightly around her I flipped us over. She struggled to sit up on me, but was soon upright, rocking back and forth, sliding my hard cock deep into her arse.

"Turn round, I want to see your tits." I commanded.

She squirmed round, remaining impaled on me all the time. Finally settling with her legs either side of me and her hands on my chest. She started rocking again and I pulled and pushed as much as I could. I grasped a breast and pulled her to me. I kissed her then wrapped my lips round a nipple. Sucking and chewing on her as she held my head to her breast. I could feel the heat building in her chest as she approached another orgasm and I slipped a hand between us to rub her clit. I felt her hard bud protruding from its protective hood and rubbed alongside it. Then I trapped her protruding clit between my fingers and waited. She cried out as her orgasm hit and I pinched and twisted her clit hard. She froze in place as her muscles locked up hard. She panted and gasped as I continued my assault on her arse.

I pushed her backwards onto the bed, rising up and then lying on top of her, her legs trapped between my arms as I almost folded her in two beneath me. I now had the advantage of my position and weight over her. I could thrust harder and faster into the trapped, helpless girl.

She looked up at me. "Fuck me, Master. Fuck my arse, fuck it harder, Master," she urged me on. She stretched her arms high above her head, grasping the headboard. "Fuck your girl, Master, fuck me and make me scream again."

I reached under her and grabbed hold of her shoulders, tightening my grip on her compressed body. I used my hold to give me more power as I thrust into her again and again.

She closed her eyes and tilted her head back, her moans became cries and then panting screams as she came again, this time I felt a wetness on my belly as she ejaculated her girl juice.

The tightness of her sphincter, and the sight and sounds of the climaxing girl beneath me, brought me to my climax and I shot string after string into her hot slimy arse, grasping and squeezing her punished breasts as I pumped into her.

Breathing hard, I lay holding her tightly; she too was panting from her exertions. She lay still, making no effort to free herself from the awkward position she was in.

Remaining fully buried in her hot and sticky arse, I sat up and looked at Lynne as she lay stretched out. From her arms reaching to the headboard, down along her tightly elongated body, her small breasts almost pulled flat to her chest, the areole pulled out into long ovals and the nipples standing up high and proud. Her already tight stomach pulled in almost like a shallow bowl, only her firm muscles spoiling the concave shape. Her hips rose up high on my thighs, and her wide spread legs on either side of my body. She was covered with a sheen of sweat. I ran my hands from her thighs up her stomach to her breasts and gripped her nipples again, no less tightly this time than before. She cried out, her breasts supersensitive from our lovemaking tormented her, yet she never moved or asked for release from her torments.

I pulled back and slipped out of her. Varinka was quick to place a towel beneath Lynne's hips and then she picked up a wash cloth from a nearby bowl.

"No!" Lynne stopped her, "It is this girl's job to clean her Master." Then she lay between my legs and sucked my slimy cock deep into her mouth and cleaned me. She checked me three times, each time finding some smear or trace that she felt needed to be licked or sucked from me, swallowing every trace of our lovemaking as she took it from my cock. Finally she was satisfied that I was clean and she allowed Varinka to give me a last wipe with her wash cloth.

I lifted her head to kiss her but she turned away from me. "Master, I have the taste of my shit in my mouth, please let me clean my mouth first."

Cupping her face with both hands I brought our lips together. Insistently my tongue forced its way into her mouth and I kissed her. I did taste traces of the bitterness of her shit but it was only traces. I also tasted the sweetness of my girl and that taste was the one I savoured.

I watched as Varinka washed Lynne down, making sure that all traces of our lovemaking were cleaned away. Finally, both washed and dried, we lay in each other's arms, kissed gently then slept.


I woke to the sensation of Lynne's hot mouth sucking me eagerly. I looked down and watched her head bobbing up and down on my cock. She sucked me to my climax and then licked me clean. When she'd finished she looked up at me, "Good morning, Master."

"Good morning to you, my special girl."

"Are you ready for a shower, Master?"

"No, I'm ready for you." And I pushed her onto her back and spread her legs. I licked and nipped around her vagina before licking her from bottom to top. She arched her back, thrusting her slit hard onto my mouth and giving me better access. I fucked her with my tongue for a couple of minutes, tasting the flow of her lubricating fluids. I bit and sucked on her inner lips and slid my tongue between inner and outer lips, then down to her perineum. This I licked and nibbled. She lifted her hips higher then.

"Oh Master, that's so gooood."

I returned to her vagina and thrust my tongue in hard, pressing in as far as I could. She pushed back on me and my tongue found the roughness of her G spot. I licked and tapped on this roughness, each touch sending her higher and higher toward her orgasm. Her hips and stomach were already trembling and I felt the heat rising in her skin as her blood rushed in.

Lynne's juices were flowing freely now, running down my chin as I pressed hard into her. Then I turned my attentions to her clit. Pulling the protective hood back with my fingers I watched as her hard bud popped upright. Gently I rubbed the skin at the sides of this super sensitive bud, while softly blowing on it. Now Lynne started calling out, loud unintelligible noises preceding her orgasm, and I felt her body stiffen. I slid the very tip of my tongue around her clit, avoiding it completely. Then her orgasm hit and as she cried out in her ecstasy I sucked on her clit and scraped it with my teeth. Suddenly her cry stopped and her limp body fell to the bed.

I touched the inner thigh just below her junction and felt a pulse. She had just fainted, sensory overload I think they call it. I was always very pleased when I pleasured my ladies enough for this to happen.

Varinka looked at her in surprise. "Is she OK, Master?" she asked, very concerned for her friend.

"Yes, she's just fainted. Could you get a wash cloth damped with cool water; cool mind, not cold."

She ran off to get the wash cloth and I moved up the bed to lie beside Lynne. Seconds later Varinka gave me a cool damp wash cloth. I wiped Lynne's face and upper chest, avoiding her breasts assiduously.

A few moments later Lynne stirred, her eyes opened and she looked up at me. Her hand came up and cupped my cheek, "What did I do to deserve you, my Master?" She lifted up and we kissed. "Thank you, my Master. I have been stupid not trusting you. All of the other girls told me I was safe but I couldn't believe them." She trembled a little, "This girl is so sorry, my Master."

I watched as a tear ran down the side of her face.

"You have nothing to apologise for," I said softly. "You don't really know me. We haven't spent much time together since you came here. We must rectify that but I really do need you to look after Karolina and Ela. They are doing some very important work and they do tend to forget to look after themselves."

"I, this girl, would be honoured to do this for you, my Master. And this girl might sneak into your bed occasionally from now on."

"And I will be happy to see you here." We kissed again.

"Now, female, man need to eat. Man hungry!"

She almost sprang from the bed, "Come my Master, we'll shower and then get some breakfast."


Freshly showered and dressed I led my girls to our breakfast.

Janet greeted me and showed us to the table. She brought me my morning tea and water for the girls. I looked at the small bowls of water the girls had and voiced my concern, "Janet, my ladies do have a choice of drinks, don't they?"

Janet looked quite surprised, "Oh yes, Boss. Usually Lynne has a fruit infusion and Varinka has black tea. But each of your girls has asked that they only receive water when they accompany you."

I looked at the two of them, both looked up at me looking totally innocent. "Hrumph!" I grumphled.

"Janet, please can I ask you and your colleagues to make sure that the girls are really getting what they want to eat and drink, even when they dine with me?"

"Of course, Boss. We do try to ensure that everyone is having a healthy diet."

"Thank you, Janet."

I ate and fed my girls, they took each morsel, occasionally cleaning my fingers in their mouths. After breakfast I took a mug of tea up to my suite. I ask my girls to take Saturdays and Sundays off or, if they do work over the weekend, then they take two other days off in lieu. I was going to relax for a while then see if there was anything in my office that needed urgent attention.

Karolina and Ela came in, Karolina carrying a few sheets of paper. She knelt beside me holding the paper up at a convenient height for me to take.

I took the papers; they were a printout from an American local newspaper's website. It was a report of the murder of a female child molester in the sick bay of the local female penitentiary. There were no suspects and no clues, the sick bay CCTV having been offline for nearly a year. I didn't recognise her name, but the accompanying photo was all I needed.

"Thank you for letting me know, ladies."

"It's our fault she died, Boss," said Ela.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.