A 'Routine' Enslavement - Cover

A 'Routine' Enslavement

Copyright© 2009 by Falconer

Chapter 9: The Verdict

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 9: The Verdict - This is a fantasy of a future society featuring indentured servitude and legalized slavery. It is a story of a man who has devoted his life to the business of enslaving insolvent female debtors, and a young professional woman who struggles to avoid becoming his next victim.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Rape   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   MaleDom   Humiliation   Torture   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Voyeurism   Prostitution   Nudism  

I had spent the night naked in jail after my ill-fated escape attempt. By morning I was shivering with cold as I wrapped myself in the one blanket I had been allowed. The cellblock, which had been dark, suddenly was full of light and sounds as guards came through banging their batons on the bars to wake up all the prisoners. Soon a male guard unlocked my cell and jerked me to my feet, handing me at the same time some jail-issue clothes.

"Prisoner 4306! Use the toilet if you need to. Then put on these clothes and comb your hair. You are coming with me. Now make it quick! I haven't got all day!" He kept idly banging his baton on the bars of my cell door.

I badly needed to urinate but had never done such a thing in front of a man before. Still it was clear that right now would be my only chance, maybe for hours. So I sat on the stainless steel toilet bowl that had no seat and let go with a loud tinkling sound while he watched. There was no toilet paper so I splashed water from the sink on my vulva and dried myself with a corner of the blanket. He looked bored, probably had seen hundreds of women relieve themselves in much the same way. I picked up the clothes he had brought. They were standard summer jail issue — orange short shorts, a sleeveless white tee shirt, bulky white socks and sneakers. The tee shirt was emblazoned with the words "Manhattan City Jail" in bright orange letters. A bra was provided and a very used threadbare pair of panties. I pulled everything on as quickly as I could.

"We have no time to waste. I'm to present you in court in twenty minutes for your trial."

He first cuffed my hands behind my back, then led me down the jail cell corridor and into a waiting van that took me to the courthouse. I was soon seated at counsel table with my defense attorney, but still cuffed. I looked around and saw that Mr. Jenkins, my nemesis and former employer, was in attendance, as well as others I had known who had probably come to gloat at my misfortune. The courtroom was only about three quarters full, though the back row, reserved for non-citizens, was entirely full. My attorney told me quite a few non-citizens had been turned away after the back row filled.

"All Rise!" Judge Morelock entered the courtroom and took his seat at the bench and began his usual opening remarks.

"The Third District Court of the State of New York is now in session. We are here today on the matter of an enslavement petition filed by the corporation known as Richmond SlendaBond against an alleged debtor identified in the petition as Stephanie Glenn. Trial having been completed and all parties being present, we will proceed."

"Miss Glenn, your foolish attempt to flee the jurisdiction of this Court will not go unpunished, regardless of the outcome of this trial. It will be necessary to make a public example of you to discourage other defendants from trying the same tactic. I will more fully address this matter at a later time."

"For the record, the jurors have not been told of the attempted escape, but only that the case had to be adjourned because of 'schedule conflicts'. If there are no motions at this time, I will call the jury back in and give them an opportunity to ask any questions they may have, before releasing them back to continue their deliberations."

The jurors all filed solemnly back into the juror's box and were seated.

"Have you chosen a foreperson?" the judge asked.

"If it please the Court, my name is Robert Rickson and I have been chosen", a tall distinguished looking man had risen to address the judge.

"Have any questions for the Court come up in your deliberations so far?"

"Yes, your Honor. We wanted you to go over the instructions again as to how we are to formulate our verdict."

"Very well", the judge said, "You are to decide the following questions:

(1) Has it been proven that the defendant, Stephanie Glenn, does indeed owe the creditor, Richmond SlendaBond, the sum of at least ten thousand dollars, and is unable to pay the same?" (2) If the debt is actually owed, was the defendant in any way at fault for contracting this debt or for her inability to pay it? (3) If the debt is owed, has defendant shown a willingness to do everything possible to discharge it while retaining her freedom? (4) Would enslaving this debtor likely result in extreme psychological duress or trauma to her? (5) State the disposition of this case - whether the debtor should be freed, indentured for a limited number of years to the creditor, or enslaved for life to the creditor?"

"Your verdict must be unanimous on all five questions or I will send you back for further deliberations until you are unanimous or until I deem there is a hopeless impasse. You may prescribe any disposition of the case, including complete freedom for the debtor, regardless of your findings on the first four questions. You may also make any additional recommendations to this Court concerning sentencing."

"Thank you, your Honor. That clears up our questions", the foreman said and took his seat.

"You may return to your deliberations at this time, and Court is now in recess until further notice." The judge banged his gavel and left the courtroom.

My lawyer and I then retired to the lounge to await developments. A guard accompanied us to keep an eye on me and my handcuffs were not released this time. I wanted a cup of coffee so my lawyer had to make it for me and present it to my lips. I did not have the use of my hands. Time passed slowly, but after about two hours we were summoned back to the courtroom.

At 11:30 am the judge banged the Court back into session.

"This Court is now in session in the matter of Richmond SlendaBond v. Glenn. The jury has sent me a message they wish to report a verdict at this time. Bailiff, show them in please."

Jurors filed in solemnly as before. I noticed several of them were looking directly at me. My lawyer whispered to me that that was usually a good sign.

"Will the jury foreman stand. Has the jury reached a verdict in this matter?"

"Yes we have, your Honor" Mr. Rickson stated.

"Bailiff, will you collect the verdict form from the foreman at this time." There was a hush in the courtroom as we all forgot to breathe while this took place, and the judge studied the form for a minute. His expression gave nothing away.

"Mr. Foreman, I will read the questions one by one and ask you to answer as to the jury's verdict. " the judge intoned.

"On the first question: Do you find that this defendant owes the creditor at least ten thousand dollars and is unable to pay?"

"We so find, your Honor."

"On the second question: Do you find that this defendant is in any way at fault for contracting this debt or for her inability to pay it?"

"We find this defendant to be without fault, your Honor." I breathed a sigh of relief at this, and heard my lawyer do likewise. I also thought I heard some expression of disappointment from the gallery. The judge banged his gavel for order.

"On the third question: Do you find that this defendant has shown a willingness to do everything possible to discharge this debt while retaining her freedom?"

"No we do not, your Honor!" My heart was in my throat at this announcement.

"On the fourth question: Would enslaving this defendant likely result in extreme psychological duress or trauma?"

"Yes, we believe it would, your Honor."

"On the fifth question: What shall be the disposition? Shall the defendant be freed, indentured for a limited time, or enslaved for life?"

"This defendant shall be indentured to this creditor for a term of ten years, your Honor."

At this, there were murmurs of glee from some spectators in the gallery. One whistled. Others were openly weeping for me. The judge banged his gavel for order.

"So say you all? If any juror does not support this verdict, let him speak now." Silence.

"Does the jury have any special recommendations, before I pass sentence?"

"We have two, your Honor. First, we believe that since Miss Glenn is a professional person and is not at fault in this matter, that she should be permitted, while under the complete control of her creditor, to pursue her profession with all earnings from professional or other work to be the property of creditor. Second, we believe that due to Miss Glenn's delicate nature, there is risk of trauma, and that creditor should be required to provide psychological counseling for her so that she can survive this indenture with her mental health intact."

"My thanks to the jury", the judge said. "There is one final duty for the jury, and that is to be present for the reading of the sentence and bear witness to the actual reduction to indentured slavery of the defendant. As jurors you will be asked to sign as witnesses that this has been done in your presence. Prior to sentencing, however, I am required by Public Law 96-012 to order that baseline physical and mental tests be performed upon the defendant for use in monitoring her subsequent well being under the indenture. Accordingly Court will be in recess until 9am tomorrow morning so that this can be accomplished. I will confer with counsel now in my chambers and consider the sentence to be imposed. When we reconvene at 9am we will have sentencing and the 'Ceremony of Indenture' that is open to the public and will complete this proceeding." With that, he banged the gavel and people started to file out of the room.


My attorney whispered to me that we were wanted in judge's chambers along with Mr. Steelforth and the StendaBond attorney. So I followed him to chambers, still handcuffed, and the guard followed me. I was conscious of my scanty attire as the building was highly air conditioned and I could feel a cool draft on my bare legs and arms. As we entered chambers I noticed that Mr. Steelforth hung back for a while to make a phone call. He rejoined us just as the judge came in. I quickly dropped to my knees before the judge's desk at a signal from my attorney. I was no longer a free person and no longer entitled to be treated as such.

"The reason I wanted to see you all in my chambers is to discuss this surprise recommendation of the jury that Miss Glenn be allowed to practice her profession while under indenture. This is rather unusual since it is normally thought that the characteristic unquestioning obedience required of a person under indenture is not compatible with the kind of discretion normally needed by a professional person to carry out professional responsibilities."

"Your Honor, we object to this..." the SlendaBond attorney started to say, but got cut off by Mr. Steelforth.

"I have just spoken with our client, your Honor, and he is quite amenable to working out something consistent with the jury's recommendation. He is prepared to allow Miss Glenn to work in her field as an accountant, to exercise professional discretion and work under minimal supervision in her professional work, while yet being under slave discipline and the need for instant and unquestioning obedience in her, er ... other duties!"

"You mean her sexual duties, counselor?" the judge asked.

"Yes, your Honor. I did not want to state it so baldly, but yes."

I sat and listened to all this from my lowly position on the floor. All these men were discussing me as though I were not even in the room.

"You have been quite an advocate for allowing slaves to continue their professional careers, have you not Bill?" the judge asked.

"Yes, your Honor, I gave a talk on that very idea just last Saturday at the symposium."

"I heard something about that. I take it defense counsel has no objection to this rather unusual arrangement?"

"No, indeed, your Honor. It sounds as though she will have a much less degrading experience during the ten years of her indenture if this can be worked out!"

"And the counseling?"

"My client is willing to provide for that also", Mr. Steelforth agreed.

"Then we are all in agreement", the judge summarized. Meeting adjourned."

For lunch my guard handcuffed me in front, so that I could have limited use of my hands for eating and drinking. In the restaurant I was shivering with cold in my jail short shorts and sleeveless tee shirt so I asked the waitress if she could provide me a tablecloth to drape over my legs. She obliged.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.