Practice Makes Perfect - Cover

Practice Makes Perfect

Copyright© 2009 by Wayne Gibbous

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Chloe and her three girlfriends wonder how to do oral sex. They know practice makes perfect and that's where Chloe's thirteen-year old brother, Ethan, comes in.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Oral Sex  

Of course, Natalie and Julia know what they are doing with Ethan, and Chloe knows what she is doing with her brother, and Vicky knows of her fun with Ethan, but they only vaguely suspect all the attention that Ethan is getting from them all. There are little clues, just no direct evidence.

Chloe is the one to broach the subject.

"Are you three still fooling around with Ethan?"

"Why do you ask?" poses Vicky.

"Well, I have an idea but only if you three are still doing stuff with Ethan."

"Hmm, okay, I am, how about you and Julie?" Vicky asks the other two girls.

"Well, yeah, we might be."

"Shit, what kind of answer is that?" Ethan's sister asks.

"Um, yeah, we are. Together, the two of us, together, with Ethan."

"Geez, a threesome? Like in the porn movies?"

"Well, it's much nicer than that. It's really kinda fun. So, now you know. What about it?"

"I was wondering, I sort of thought so and I know Ethan's birthday is coming up, he''ll be fourteen on August third. I was thinking, maybe a fivesome? Is there such a thing?"

"Omigod, all of us. Just doing what, can I ask?"

"Well, I guess giving him a day's full of fun if we can work out the details like where and when."

"But then, your brother would know you were one of the original four," adds Julie.

"Um, Ethan knows I was there, um, he even knows I won both times."

"God, really. Are you doing anything with him now?"

"A girl can keep some secrets, you know. How about my idea?"

"Four of us having fun with one guy? Sure Ethan would survive?" Natalie adds.

"Yeah, my poor brother might not get a hard-on for weeks after."

"Poor brother, any guy would kill for the chance to get four girls naked and ready for fun," adds Vicky.

"I'm all hot thinking about it. Sounds like fun to me. Happy Birthday, Ethan. I'm in," offers Natalie.

They all agree that Ethan's upcoming birthday would be celebrated by the four of them lavishing sex on Chloe's brother, now the envy of every male in the universe had they but known.

"My aunt is going away on the sixth for three days, I take care of her cats when she's away and we could use her house," Julie offers. "She lives about four blocks from us. Sound good?"

Chloe agrees and the date is set. Actually, the dates are set; the girls decide to entertain Ethan over the three days Julie's aunt is away. Oh, Ethan.

So, a planning meeting is held and the fate of a large quantity of Ethan's sperm is forged.

Julie lays the groundwork one afternoon as she, Natalie and Ethan lay on her bed after a lovely oral session culminating in three very nice orgasms.

"Oh, Ethan, don't make any plans for the sixth after school. I may want to have you all to myself that day, if Nats doesn't mind. Just you and me, okay?"

What boy wouldn't agree.

So, on the sixth of August, Ethan knocks on Julie's door and she says that she has to go feed her aunt's cat, would he go with her, then they can have some fun after.

The promise of fun is all Ethan needs. Little does he know that the other three girls are already in Julie's aunt's house eagerly anticipating ravishing the birthday boy with their favors.

As Julie opens the door, Ethan wonders why it wasn't locked but was so eager for Julie's body that he brushed it aside. Julie led him to her aunt's bedroom and told Ethan that it's naked time. He lost no time at all, nor did Julie.

They pull the covers back, Julie puts a large bath towel down, and they lay down hugging each other, hands roving over one another feeling for whatever felt good.

"Let's do sixty-nine," she whispers and Ethan gets up, turns and gets back down over Julie. He feels the tip of his cock being pulled into Julie's mouth as he presses down between her legs and begins to kiss and lick.

"Mmm, that's nice, Ethan, oh, and happy birthday."

"Oh, yeah, it was a couple of days ago."

Then, on cue, the other three girls walk in, all nice and naked, go to the bed and get on.

"Omigod, omigod, I don't believe it. All four of you. Omigod. Is this for my birthday?"

"Yes, Ethan, it will be a birthday you won't forget. We have this house for the next three days. And we 're gonna be all naked for three days. Sound like fun?"

"Oh, I can't believe this, you girls are so great. God, I love you all."

"Well, we can start with a group hug or at least try to."

So, Ethan is hugged in a giant hero sandwich of four naked fourteen-year old girls, Vicky, on top. She quietly spreads her legs a bit so Ethan's very hard cock slides between her legs and clamps them closed trapping it happily inside. Between the two of them, there is enough moisture that Vicky begins to move just enough that Ethan is getting his first hint of how good fucking feels. And it's good, very good. Good for Vicky, too, who is enjoying Ethan's dick sliding gently back and forth across her very interested labia.

"Okay, who gets Ethan first?" Natalie asks.

"I want him first, I got the house for us to use," says Julie.

"Seems fair," offers Natalie, "who gets his tongue?"

Vicky pipes up and offers herself which is acceptable to all, it seems.

Ethan lays on the bed as Julie kneels next to him and begins licking around the moist end of his cock while Vicky gets up and straddles his head offering her most precious delicacy to Ethan's open mouth. Oh, this is one happy boy.

The other two girls watch, each with a finger or two discretely hidden away keeping them company until it is their turn. The scene is exciting as Julie seems to have advanced her oral techniques to almost porn star proportions. She is sucking, licking and stroking Ethan into a bliss that is compounded by Vicky's wet lips sweeping back and forth across his face, his tongue darting out sending shivers of ecstasy through her on each pass.

Ethan is so turned-on by this quartet of young naked beauties that his orgasm comes pretty quickly. Julie can take some of the credit as she has become much more proficient in giving oral pleasure than when she first held Ethan's penis in her nervous mouth.

"Well, I guess I can take a turn," says Ethan's sister, Chloe, as she takes Julie's place and begins her ministrations on her brother's drained but happy cock. She soon finds that it is far from dead. No thirteen-year old male will remain soft for long and she, like the other's, has become much more expert in the ways of oral lovemaking and it is showing on the state of her brother's rapidly firming member.

As Chloe is sucking her brother, Vicky, has a bombshell orgasm from Ethan as his fingers were up pulling her labia apart as she swept up and down over his mouth. It was one of those orgasms that girls so fondly wish for, a real earth shaker.

"Oh, wow, Ethan, honey, you are the greatest," she says as she dismounts him, turns and kisses his wet, happy face.

Natalie now jumps up and gets over Ethan lowering her wet, pre-stroked pussy down to face level and begins her moving across his lips and tongue.

"Lick my pussy, Ethan, lick me good and I'll suck you to heaven."

Well, our lad is happy to oblige, still in a daze over his fortune as it is being played out.

Chloe, who has had the most experience with Ethan's tingly cock is moving him to the precipice of a very memorable orgasm. She concentrates on the tip which she knows from experience will push her brother off the cliff.

"EWGH, EWGH, ewgh, uhh, uhh, oh, wow, oh Chloe, that was great. Oh, wow."

Chloe, proudly beaming, wipes a dab of her brother's semen from the corner of her mouth, bends back down and gives his dick a parting kiss.

Natalie, in the meantime, is giving Ethan a pussy-facial he'll never forget. Wiggling her bottom around, pressing against his lips and tongue, she suddenly erupts in a fit of climactic passion.

"Oh, god, Ethan, suck me, baby, get me off, eww, yeah. OOOOH, OOOOH, ooooh, ooo, oh, mmm. Oh, Ethan."

The girls gather around our naked hero, kissing him, caressing his body all over with their hands, making him a very contented young lad.

"Chloe brought lunch today, guys. We need to eat, then give our birthday boy some more lovin'," announces Julie. "Let's eat. We need our strength," which got laughs all around.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.