Practice Makes Perfect - Cover

Practice Makes Perfect

Copyright© 2009 by Wayne Gibbous

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Chloe and her three girlfriends wonder how to do oral sex. They know practice makes perfect and that's where Chloe's thirteen-year old brother, Ethan, comes in.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Oral Sex  

Julie and Natalie are best friends, often hanging out together, and often (always, really) talking about sex and the one penis each has seen. And, indeed, sucked on.

So, Ethan is often an object of their discussions and desires.

"We ought to kidnap Ethan and suck him to death," Julie says to Natalie.

"At least I know you're kidding, Julie. But he'd probably be happy to die that way. I wish I'd won so I could have gone all the way to making him cum."

"Yeah, god, his sister, of all people. I would have done it."

"What if we both gave him a blowjob? He's bound to let us do it. What guy wouldn't."

"Well, we could, you know. Just have him come over. He'd do it for sure."

So, the plan is discussed and Natalie calls Ethan and asks him to come over the next afternoon after school, that she and Julie have a surprise for him. Of course, he asks what the surprise is and, of course, she says, then it wouldn't be a surprise.

The front door opens just as Ethan is trotting up the front steps, an anticipatory spring in his step as he was pretty sure he already had had his cock in their mouths and that the surprise would not turn out to be bad.

"Hi, Ethan, come in. Julie's here, too. Come on up."

As they walked into Nat's bedroom, Julie said, "Hi," and Natalie asked him to sit down.

"We want to ask you if you know who the girls were that put on the little contest for you to judge."

"Well, I'm pretty sure I know, why?"

"Julie and I were two of the girls and we want to have our own little contest for you to judge, okay?"

"Oh, yeah, what is it?"

"A lot like the last one but you get to judge which one of us gives you the best orgasm. And, you can watch us."

"Right now?"

"Sure, if that's okay with you?"

"Oh, yeah, it's great. Both of you."

"Yes, both of us. But, we keep this secret, right?"

"Oh, yeah, forever. Who goes first?"

"Well, why don't you take your clothes off while we decide?"

So, the girls decide that Julie will be first because her name comes first in the alphabet.

Ethan is standing there with his cock eagerly awaiting the first pair of lips to surround him as Julie asks him to sit on the bed. She sits down in front of him and grasps him and leads her wet lips to his cock head and begins to lick it like a lollipop.

Natalie is watching, trying to keep her hands out of her panties as her best friend sucks Ethan's nice, long, pink cock.

Ethan is thirteen. That simply means that he's always ready to cum at a moment's notice. This afternoon, with a very pretty girl sitting between his legs sucking furiously on his cock, he fulfills his boyish sexual enthusiasm and fills her mouth with his youthful sperm.

Julie, as the recipient of his seed, the first (but far from the last) she has ever had enter her body, has been able to keep up with the inflow and continues to suck gently lest she stop too soon, something she has learned from her own orgasms.

Ethan, dazed, says, "That was fabulous, just the greatest. Wow. God, that felt good," and he bends forward to give Julie a nice, long, and well-deserved kiss with his tongue darting into her mouth still awash with his juices.

"I'm glad you liked it. I liked doing it, it was fun to do it all the way until you did it, you know."

Natalie has been psyching herself to trade places and, when Julie moved, she gets between Ethan's naked legs facing into his crotch and his fairly tumescent member.

"I don't know if you are ready yet, Ethan. How long does it take you, you know, to get real hard again?"

"Well, it depends, I guess. If I have some sexy magazines, pretty fast."

"What if I took my top off, would that get you hard again?" Julie asked.

"Oh, yeah, you really mean it?"

"Well, I would, too," adds Natalie.

So, the girls shed their tops and bras and Ethan is treated to the sight of four, very pretty, fourteen-year old breasts.

"Oh my god, you two are beautiful. The prettiest girls I've ever seen."

"Even the ones in your girly magazines?"

"You two are much prettier. God, I'm hard now, look."

And, as if by magic (the magic of flood-levels of testosterone pounding through his veins), Ethan's penis is at full erection and ready for Natalie. Her tits and those of her friend, Julie, have worked their wonders as have female breasts for many centuries on legions of males in the past.

So, Natalie takes over sitting in front of Ethan's revived cock and pets it like a favorite pet. It does wiggle in anticipation as she grips it and bends forward to lick around the end like a melting ice cream cone.

Ethan is melting himself as she changes from licking to sucking which she does with exuberance, wanting to give her friend's brother the orgasm of his life. She just sat through watching Julie doing her best, it really has turned her on to give a once-in-a-lifetime performance of her own.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.