Practice Makes Perfect - Cover

Practice Makes Perfect

Copyright© 2009 by Wayne Gibbous

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Chloe and her three girlfriends wonder how to do oral sex. They know practice makes perfect and that's where Chloe's thirteen-year old brother, Ethan, comes in.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Oral Sex  

So, Vicky came over to Chloe's the next day and went to see Ethan.

"Oh, hi, Vicky. Are you here to see me?"

"Ha, ha, you want a blowjob, don't you?"

"Oh, yeah, would you?"

"Well, maybe. My friends want to know if you would judge another blowjob contest. Like the last one."

"Oh, god, yes, when, now, I'd do it anytime."

"I'll let you know. In the meantime, I'll practice on you if you want."

Instantly, Ethan's pants and briefs are around his ankles and Vicky is sucking him off. Ethan is so keyed-up that he lasts about four minutes before he ejaculates into Vicky's mouth. A first-time event.

"Eww, that tasted salty. But okay. Was it good?"

"Oh, god Vicky, I loved it, you are fantastic and you're so pretty. I'd love to be naked with you."

"Hmm. Well, not now, Ethan. I'll let you know about the next contest."

So, the next event was set also at Vicky's house.

The blindfold and sheet are both deployed and the girls come in once more to face Ethan's eager cock.

This time Julie is first. She has told the girls that she has been practicing on a zucchini that was just about Ethan's size and she expects to win this time.

Her performance is better, it seemed, she does a lot more than before.

Next up was Chloe, who closes her eyes and dreams about other boys. Strangely, her brother's image keeps popping into her head, especially the image of his cock as she sucks away. She does want to win again, not for her brother's sake, but for her own reputation among her girlfriends, so she gives it her best.

Natalie goes third, she has been surfing the net for porn videos featuring blowjobs to 'bone-up' on. She also seems energized by the competition between the girls and, she is enjoying it, too. Yes, she really likes sucking Ethan's cock and wonders what it would be like to have him cum in her mouth. She really wants to win. Then suck him off all the way.

Finally, Vicky, got her lips on Ethan. He is really hard, and she can hear soft moans, she knows that is good. She, too, is enjoying this and has slipped a finger up the hem of her shorts where it makes its way to her wet entrance. Yes, this is nice. She'd like to have Ethan alone for herself. Maybe she'll ask him.

Eight wonderful minutes for Ethan now over, his judgement is due.

"God, this is so hard. Each one is wonderful. Just great. But maybe the best was number, um, two."

Several girls give small gasps as Ethan's sister once again gives him the best suck. She resumes her place in front of the long, pink cock and begins to give it her all.

In less than two minutes, Ethan again fills his sister's mouth with his sperm. She is the best of the four.

Later, at home, Ethan comes to Chloe's room.

"Eh, sis, I have a question. Okay?"

"Sure, what."

"You're one of the four girls, right?"

"Um, why do you want to know?"

"Because I think you won both times and I want to do something for you. You know, oral sex. For you."

"What if I wasn't there?"

"It was you, wasn't it?"

"Um, you're not supposed to know."

"But it was you, right?"

"Er, well, what if it might have been?"

"Well, I would like to give you oral sex any time you want, as much as you want."

Chloe sits on her bed looking at her brother. He has his clothes on, of course, but she also sees his penis in her imagination. It intrigues her and titillates her right down to her panties.

"You mean that you want to do sexual things with me. And I'm your sister."

"Well, I'm pretty sure I've had two blowjobs from you and they were wonderful. Really wonderful. And I think you are beautiful and sexy. Yes, I want to do sexual things with you. Some more sexual things."

"Um, I, uh, I, well, it was me. Both times. Just don't ever tell my friends that you know. It was kind of embarrassing when it happened that way. You know, in front of them and all. At first, I really didn't want to do it, you know, the final part. But, it ended up kind of fun. Especially the second time."

"I'd love to do it to you, Chloe. I owe you two good orgasms."

"I can't believe I'm having this conversation with my own brother."

"Well, your brother is also a guy, you know that already."

"Oh, do I. You really cum big, too. But I got it all down. Um, if we did this, you could never tell anyone, ever, okay?"

"Of course, it's just between us. Forever. I know that."

"Geez, I'd have to get naked for you to do it, wouldn't I?"

"I don't know of any other way. Well, unless we do it in the dark."

"Hmm, well, maybe. In the dark, that's a good idea."

"Well, Mom and Dad are going to the Grant's party on Friday night. Wanna do it then?"

"I'll let you know tomorrow, okay?"

Now, she's stuck. Sure, she'd like oral sex, she's heard so many girls rave about it. But, from her brother? Yet, she's sucked him off twice. And, now he knows it. He's right, though, he is a guy, too. Maybe in the dark, she can pretend he's just a guy who wants to make love to her.

So, the next day she tells him that they can do it Friday night ... in the dark. Oh, my.

As she's coming home on the bus on Friday, all she can think about is her upcoming sex with her brother.

During dinner, she keeps stealing glances at her brother who, in a short time, will be down kissing her between her legs. God, this is weird. But, she is turned on, there's an unmistakeable buzzing feeling in her panties which she will soon be removing.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.