Practice Makes Perfect - Cover

Practice Makes Perfect

Copyright© 2009 by Wayne Gibbous

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Chloe and her three girlfriends wonder how to do oral sex. They know practice makes perfect and that's where Chloe's thirteen-year old brother, Ethan, comes in.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Oral Sex  

"So Anna King is giving Kevin Black blowjobs every day after school. He follows her home and she sucks him off. Do you believe it?"

"Well, she's kinda slutty, in a way. But Kevin's kinda cute."

"I used to think that you would blow on a guy's dick. You know, blow your breath on it. What did I know. I'm still not exactly sure and all."

"You could always ask Anna."

"You need someone to practice on, that's all."

"Sure, let's put an ad on 'Craig's List'. 'Boy wanted by four girls to practice giving him blowjobs.' Think we'd get any takers?"

"Only a billion or two. Maybe more."

"Well, we could always get Chloe's brother to practice on."

Now Chloe jumps in with, "You've gotta be shitting me. My brother. Don't be dumb."

Julie, who suggested Ethan, counters with, "Well, he's cute and I'll bet he'd love us to practice on him."

"How the hell would I do that to my brother? Suck his dick?"

"Well, what if he didn't know who was doing it, there's four of us."

Vicky adds, "We could blindfold him and swear him to secrecy."

"Yeah, but it's my brother. Come on."

"He wouldn't know which you were," says Natalie.

"How do you know he'd want to do it? Oh, that's kind of a dumb question, isn't it. Any guy would love the chance, especially my horny little brother who's always trying to get an eyeful of me in the shower."

"What if we blindfolded him and put him behind a sheet, so he couldn't see for sure. Um, a sheet with a hole in it for his, you know, dick," offers Julie.

"I sure know I'm not asking him. One of you can but not me."

"So, you want to see if he wants to; it's okay with you?"

"As long as my parents can't find out or anybody at school."

"Well, we could do it at my house. My parents are going to a wedding on Saturday in Madison and it's two hours away so we'd have just about all day," Julie suggests.

"Who asks him?" Natalie poses.

"Oh, hell, I've known Chloe and her brother the longest, I'll do it. I kid him about sex all the time anyway. So, I'll ask him if he'd like to be sucked-off by four girls. I won't even mention you, Chloe. Okay?"

"Okay, Vicky, but don't mention me at all. Okay?"

"Done, where is he? Is he home?"

"Yeah, he was in his room last I knew."

"Are we agreed, then, if so, I'll go ask him right now."

So, Chloe, Julia and Natalie all agree and Victoria goes down the hall and raps on the door.

"Ethan, it's Vicky, open up."

"Just come in, Vicky, it's unlocked."

"Hi, handsome. I've come to see Chloe's sexy little brother."

"I love it when you kid with me, Vicky."

"Maybe I'm not kidding. I think you're sexy. Anyway, I've got a proposition for you."

"Oh, I want nothing more than to be propositioned by you, Vicky. What is it?"

"Well, first, it's a deep, dark secret that you can never, ever tell. Not anyone. Promise?"

"Does it involve you?"

"Yes, it does, why?"

"I'd do anything you want me to, Vicky. I like you best of all Chloe's friends. You're the prettiest, too."

"Aren't you sweet. Any way, this involves secrecy and sex. Wanna hear more?"

"Are you kidding? And with you?"

"Well, kinda, in a way. See, there's me and some friends that would like to practice on a boy. Um, oral sex. You know, blowjobs. And I was wondering..."

"Oh, yes, I will. You mean me? Use me? Oh, yeah."

"Wow, down, boy, are you sure? You would be blindfolded and behind a sheet so you wouldn't know who it was doing it each time."

"Oh, yeah, when?"

"You're easier to convince that I'd thought. Um, Saturday, probably. At Julie's house. You know her house?"

"Oh, yeah. Sure, I'll do it. And I won't know which girl's doing it?"

"Right. And you can tell us who's best. Okay? Be at her house at ten o'clock. And it's a secret forever. Your word."

"My word. Ten o'clock. I'll be there with a boner, for sure."

"You won't leave with one. See you Saturday, handsome."

"Omigod, I can't wait."

So, back in Chloe's room, Vicky tells them that Ethan has agreed and all the details.

On Saturday, Chloe, Julie, and Natalie are at Vicky's house by nine-thirty. The bandana to be used over Ethan's eyes is ready as is an old sheet which is hanging across Vicky's room. A hole has been cut at a level where the girls estimate their guest will fit through. Time will tell.

At exactly ten o'clock, the bell rings and Vicky leads Ethan up to her room as the girls wait in the bathroom next to Vicky's room. She asks Ethan to take his clothes off and then ties the bandana around his head while also observing the nice, long, pink and very rigid cock down below. She resists the temptation to touch it, though it is strong, very strong.

Now, with Ethan positioned behind the sheet with his prime asset poked through, Vicky leads the girls in for a look.

"Be quiet when you go in and if you say anything, try to disguise your voice, especially you, Chloe. Wait 'til you see his pretty cock sticking out. You'll love it. What a great idea."

So, the girls go in and gather around Ethan's cock jutting out of the hole.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.