XSFGC - Cover

XSFGC

Copyright© 2009 by Pariahsolo

Chapter 18: the Moving Wall, the Prince and His Lover

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 18: the Moving Wall, the Prince and His Lover - Phillip David, a new mutant arrives at Xavier's School for Gifted Children to join the rest of the Year Three's. After meeting with Charles Xavier, the Headmaster and Emma Frost, the White Queen and Assistant Headmistress, Phillip learns just how different Xaviers is, because it is a school for mutants and because of how sex is looked at in the school. The medical exam given by the Assistant Headmistress is enough to want Phillip to quit the school before his first day is over.

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Slavery   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fan Fiction   Superhero   Paranormal   Incest   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Gang Bang   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Bestiality   Water Sports   Necrophilia   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Doctor/Nurse   Body Modification   Big Breasts   Violence   School   Nudism   Military  

Phillip lifted his head wondering what had woken him up, but then he noticed that he couldn't move his left arm. Looking down towards his arm, he was stabbed in the eye by a shock of blonde hair; the hair was one of many strands that were not lying smoothly on their owner's head. Seeing the head nestled tightly in his arm pit made him smile. Sally certainly did feel wonderful inside the sleeping bag they shared.

After Illyana had told her tale of woe, a tale that disturbed Phillip far more than it disturbed Illyana, who had experienced it first hand, Illyana cuddled up with an equally naked Stacy and swiftly went to sleep. Phillip wasn't comfortable lying on the ground, even with Sally molded to him like a second skin, so he was very thankful when Teresa asked her lover if there was a way to get a sleeping bag or three for them. Rachael gingerly kissed Teresa's forehead, and with a 'sure' closed her eyes. Minutes passed with Rachael sporadically breathing heavy and then he saw four objects float into the campfire light. If Phillip had not seen similar feats before, he would have been jumping out of his skin to see inanimate objects floating into their campsite apparently on their own accord. Rachael, using her telekinesis, 'carried' three sleeping bags and a small box of bottled water from the not so near storage room in the garage to where the Year Three's were camping fifteen hundred feet in the woods behind the school's mansion.

Getting up, Phillip grabbed two of the sleeping bags, tossing one down to where Sally still sleepily lounged. The second one he unfurled and went to cover the naked pair.

'Hmmm, damn those two are sexy just lying there like that, but I never noticed how bony Illyana's hips were.'

Unsure whether he should just lay the blanket over them, wake them to ask if they wanted to lay on it or just push them onto it, Phillip took the course of least resistance and laid it on them, mostly on Stacy whose back was facing away from the fire. When he got back to where Sally was, he wasn't surprised to she her lying on the unfurled sleeping bag with her arms wrapped around it, like it was some over stuffed pillow. Squatting down, he grabbed the sleeping bag and started gingerly shaking it while he repeatedly asked Sally to lift up so he could fix the sleeping bag. Eventually Sally rolled off the bag and into the brush laying on the ground that circled the cleared out campsite; ignoring the brush she curled up into a ball and laid her head on her crossed arms. Phillip quickly spread out the sleeping bag and tentatively asked Sally if she wanted to lay on it. Without waking up Sally he rolled her onto the sleeping bag. Wanting to do the gentlemanly thing, Phillip pushed her closer to the edge of the sleeping bag closest to the fire; then he laid himself down next to her, but made sure she had her own space and tossed the remaining sleeping bag over his legs while starting to think about the tales he had heard because he was sure those thoughts would keep him up anyway.

After waking in the middle of the night, Phillip realized that he was wrong and had fallen asleep almost immediately because he didn't remember thinking much about anything. Nor did he know what woke him up.

'Was it a scream?'

But as he listened to his surroundings, he didn't hear anything outside of a few grasshoppers chirping until he heard a rustling from the other side of the campfire. Propping himself up on his elbows for a better look over the simmering logs in the campfire he saw a very naked Teresa trying to quietly extract herself from the sleeping bag she had shared with her lover Rachael. Teresa was from Ireland and her reddish hair, freckles across her cute pointed nose and the light coat of reddish pubic hair Phillip now saw attested to her heritage. Teresa grabbed a couple more thick branches to add to the fire; squatting down on the balls of her feet so that her knees were almost level with her face, she grabbed another stick and started stoking the fire. Eventually she looked at Phillip and saw him staring at her. Quietly the two began to converse.

"Couldn't' sleep?"

"No, something woke me up but I don't know what and haven't heard anything since."

"Heh, that was probably Rachael."

"Did she have a nightmare?"

"Ha hah, no I was the cause of her squeal."

"You? Oh ... OH!"

Teresa looked down to stroke the fire some more to hide her embarrassment, then she decided to add to it.

"Sorry about that, Rachael can't keep quiet while I am down there. She either squeals vocally or mentally and she opted for the vocal one since we know the mental squeal tends to wake up everyone close. Sam and Roberto can attest to that, since their beds are along the same wall as our bed."

"Gotcha."

"So are you okay with me being naked here or would you rather I put a jersey on?"

"NO! Uhmm, no, you are fine. I am an all American boy, I can think of nothing better then looking at a very pretty and very naked girl."

"Heh, I can understand that. Yes, I can."

"Uhmm, can I ask a question that might be a tad inappropriate?"

"Phillip I would love for you to ask an inappropriate question."

"Okay, uhmm, how does that phrase go... 'are you a dyed in the wool lesbian?'"

"Uhmm, no that wasn't the correct phrase, but the answer is no, I am not a die hard lesbian."

"Alright."

"How sleepy are you?"

"Well right now I am quite awake."

"I wonder, you staring at a red bush have anything to do with your sudden alertness?"

"Ha ha ha, probably."

"Good, I want to go ahead and get my story out of the way. Everyone else has heard it because I had my own little melt down in Ms. Frost's class a couple of weeks before you arrived here."

"As you know, I was born in Ireland, County Mayo to be exact. My childhood was rather similar to Illyana, except I thought mine was worse. My mother, Enya Rourke was an older and very poor widower and we lived in complete squalor. I never met my mother's husband because he died in an accident not even a year after I was born. My mother didn't work, but she did receive a stipend, which I assumed was from my father's death. Unfortunately, my mother drank away much of the monies she received so we had to do without, especially some of the bare necessities.

"What I hated most about my childhood was the fact that our little one room hut lived in the shadow of Cassidy Keep, a huge castle on a large cliff overlooking the Atlantic Ocean. Cassidy Keep was the home of the local land baron Lord Cassidy, but his wife had died years before and the Lord hadn't been seen since her death. Oh, how I dreamed, as a child mind you, that the Lord would come back and take me from my filth. Day in and day out, that is where my thoughts resided. The fact that the local kids hated my mother and teased me relentlessly did not help my outlook on life. I can remember being only six or seven years old thinking why was I born and what life could I expect for me? Really heavy stuff, no?"

"No shit, did anyone here have a normal childhood?"

"Not really, because if we did, once we hit puberty and our mutant abilities manifested, that certainly screwed up everyone's life. So, yes, I hated my life at such a young age. My mother was not mean to me, but she was not very loving either. Then one day, she came down sick. Deathly sick. Liver disease, imagine that. After the third visit, the doctor said he needed money to get my mother medicine but I had no clue where my mother got her stipend from, we never received any mail. Between the two of us, we were able to prod my mother to tell us where she got her money. But what she told us made no sense. She told me to see the Madam at the local whorehouse in the village. The doctor was quite the religious man and refused to visit a house of ill repute and so it was left on my shoulders to walk the seven miles, in the rain no less, to the whorehouse.

"On the way there I wondered if my mother was a whore, but I couldn't see any man wanting to lay with such a dirty female, granted, I was eleven at the time. I had recently suffered the change that all girls suffer from and I was quickly learning more than I wanted about being an adult female; including how to staunch the flow of blood since my mother didn't buy sanitary napkins. I did know that a couple of the bastard children in the village had mothers who worked at the whorehouse but while one was big and the other small, they were both brutally mean and no one teased them for it; instead the local kids went after easier game like me.

"When I got to the whorehouse, they wouldn't let me in, they wouldn't talk to me, and a couple of times they beat me up to get me to move along. So I stood outside the whorehouse looking dejected and freezing my ass off because I had no coat. After the second beating I crouched in the mouth of the alleyway next to the whorehouse to get out of the wind. I couldn't sleep no matter how much I wanted, I was too cold and I could not stop shivering. So I dreamed of being taken away from this mess of a life I had and I started singing. I didn't sing at all as a child, but for some reason, once my monthly cycle started, I found my self singing at odd times. I didn't know any songs, since my mother did not have a radio, let alone a TV and she didn't take me to church; so I would make up songs as I went. They weren't very good, but they made me happy; lots of Princes rescuing pretty lasses and making them Princesses.

"It was my singing that saved me, imagine that. A woman exiting the whorehouse heard my singing over the wailing wind and stopped to check on me. She was not a pretty woman, scared me really, and just as I was about ready to run away she asked what could 'Madam Bush' do for me? I keyed on the word Madam and asked if she ran the whorehouse. She did, so I told her who I was, who my mother was and what the doctor needed. She nodded and gave me twenty quid for the medicine and a message to the doctor that if he required more to inquire with her.

"Even though I was elated that I had succeeded in my task, that long miserable walk was spent with me wanting to spend the twenty quid on myself. My mother constantly drank our money away, why should I be different? I hadn't made up my mind what I wanted to buy before I numbly arrived at my house, only to find my mother had died sometime that night. I ended up giving the twenty quid to Mr. McGregor to bury my mother. The local vicar showed up and briefly condemned my mother to the next life and left without even looking at me. I stood on that windy hillside in my best looking, but extremely thread bare and dingy dress for hours. I cried, I screamed, I thought about running up to the cliff and throwing myself off. I missed my mother because now I knew I would be alone.

"For the next month, I scrounged to get by. I was able to trade some of my mother's meager possessions for food and decided that I was not going to live in squalor any more. I cleaned and cleaned that hut from top to bottom; when I was done, it was still a ratty shack but it was as clean as it could be and it was mine. When the food ran out, I waited three more days before walking to Madam Bush, only this time I was wearing my mother's old musty smelling coat, so it wasn't as bad as the last time. This time when I showed up and told the door man who I was, he directed me to the back of the whorehouse where a cook let me in to the kitchen and gave me a bit of porridge. I was quite thankful for that and it was much better than my mother ever made; but then mother's contained only half of their ingredients and a dash of wine. A very large dash.

"After a few hours with me just listening to the cook sing Madam Bush finally showed up. She immediately asked how my mother was because she had not heard from the local chemist or doctor for her medicine. I told her that she had died five weeks earlier and of my predicament. I was hesitant to do that because I was afraid she would offer me work in her whorehouse. That was the last thing on her mind as she promptly gave me forty more quid and told me to come back in two weeks for more."

"Three months I lived like that. I didn't splurge, oh how I wanted to splurge. I spent my money on food mainly, though I did go to a second hand shop and got me a new coat and shoes. My only really vain purchase was a pretty yellow and green dress; I don't know why but I have always been partial to yellow and green even though I can only remember having one as a child."

"On the third month, I received a visitor; my first. Fearful who it was, the local kids had been threatening me that their mothers were going to call the local council since I was a child living by myself, but the man who stood in my doorway could not have been from the local council. He was way too gorgeous. He was tall, wearing immaculate clothes, he had long dark wavy hair down to his shoulders, a neatly trimmed moustache and goatee that made him look so sophisticated and to top it off he had the most crystal clear blue eyes. Oh, how I swooned over him.

"After he asked if he could come in, with me, of course tongue tied, he took that as a yes; I mean you could tell no one told him no and he walked to stand in the middle of the house. I then noticed a walking stick that he had held behind his back, though he didn't appear to have a limp.

"He brushed away my feeble attempts at pleasantry and told me that he was the Lord of Cassidy Keep and that the local council had told him of my situation. What he said didn't make sense because there had been no talk of the Lord of the Keep returning and I had been told that the Lord had orange red hair. Thankfully he told me that the previous Lord had been killed overseas and that as his next of kin cousin, he was now the new Lord of Cassidy Keep. As I digested that, what he said next devastated the world I knew. He wanted me to come to Cassidy Keep with him and he wanted me to be his ward!

"Squealing I hugged him like I have never hugged someone before. After he reassured me he was being sincere with me, he asked me to pack a bag so he could take me to his new home. I looked around the single room hut that was all I had ever known of a home and I looked at my dilapidated clothes. There was nothing here I wanted. I had no toys or keep sake items, nor had I ever had a doll or stuffed animal. I was ready to leave right then and there.

"The automobile ride up to the Keep was like a magical carpet ride, nothing could spoil my jubilant mood. And nothing did because the new Lord joined in my joviality. In the courtyard of the Keep I met the Keep's servants, Mr. Killian and his wife Mary, their daughter Sienna and the gardener Seamus, they all seemed nice enough though a bit queer. After the introductions were made, I looked up to my benefactor and stupidly asked him if I was to be a servant like them. What he did next quickly made me see why the servants acted so queer, they were scared of the new Lord, because he laughed and shoved Mr. Killian with his walking stick, proclaiming that I was the princess of the castle and if they did one little thing to displease me they would pay dearly.

"That small altercation did nothing to dampen my wonderful day. Sienna was told to bathe and get me properly attired as I was to return to the main hall for dinner. While Sienna was bathing me, I heard her grumbling under her breathe and asked if what the new Lord said was true about him making them pay? She laughed a scared laugh and said that I obviously didn't know who Black Tom was. Well, I didn't but I found out soon enough. The original Lord was Sean Cassidy, who after his wife Maeve died in delivering a still born baby, suffered a bout of depression before going to Geneva to work for the government there. He had never returned to Cassidy Keep and last week, his cousin Tom Cassidy showed up, stating that the previous Lord was dead and that he was the new Lord. Seamus called the local council but was told that Tom Cassidy was now the Lord of Cassidy Keep. This news shook her father because Tom Cassidy grew up being known as Black Tom, a vile and foul tempered boy. Fifteen years earlier Sean Cassidy had banished Black Tom from County Mayo. Where he went no one knew but rumors were constantly abound about him being on the wrong side of the law.

"Sienna actually had to dress me because what she told me in the bath was a lot to digest. Soon I was in the main hall dining with the new Lord, but at this large banquet hall table, we were the only two eating. Thankfully Tom insisted that we just eat at the North end, while Sienna and her mother served us. Tom was dreamy during the meal, though I wanted to ask him if what Sienna said was true, his charm and charisma kept me off balance the entire meal.

"Later he tucked me into bed, a first for me, and I asked him if he had a nickname. He didn't get angry nor did he laugh, he just got a mischievous look in his dreamy eyes and chuckled while telling me that his childhood name had been Black Tom, a name which he rather fancied. Before he left I asked him what I should call him because in my ecstatic haze I simple talked to him and just assumed he knew it was he who I was talking too. That mischievous glint in his eyes return and he told me I could call him Black Tom or if I wanted, Uncle Tom. I agreed on Uncle Tom and he left chuckling to some private joke while I slept the most glorious sleep I had ever had.

"For the next two weeks I explored every nook and cranny in Cassidy Keep, it was loaded with tens of rooms including secret passages, dungeons and laboratories. It was a dream castle and I ate it up. The staff was very standoffish with me, but I didn't mind, I was used to that and I believed Sienna when she said Uncle Tom would carry through with his threats. Uncle Tom himself was away more than he was home but I loved every minute I could spend with him when he was home.

"After two weeks, Uncle Tom said that he would be home for a while and inquired on my learning and he did not find it satisfactory, so a tutor was brought in. I didn't like her very much. She was a widower and she flirted with Uncle Tom at every opportunity. I especially did not like that she never once covered up her bosom and she had quite a large one. Her fat tits were larger than anyone's here at the school even with Ms. Prachett and Mrs. Veneer running around. Still she was a good teacher and she told me I was an excellent student.

"On my twelfth birthday Uncle Tom asked what gift I wanted. Since he had taken care of my material needs, there really wasn't anything that I was lacking for or wanted, so I honestly told him I wanted to make him proud and serve him however he wished. I think in the back of my head I was thinking of serving him sexually because on more than one occasion I found him having sex with Mrs. Holland, the tutor. I found them that way because Mrs. Holland would leave me while I was taking a test or assignment and I would complete it or have question and I knew she was with my Uncle. Sometimes when I would finish my assignments real quick, I would rush to go find them, it wasn't hard because Mrs. Holland was very vocal and loud and I would watch them go at it. I was a very curious young girl on the edge of womanhood.

"Sometimes I would feel guilty watching them, but that was because Uncle Tom really loved Mrs. Holland's expansive tit flesh. Also, sometimes Uncle Tom's actions would scare me; he would get very violent with Mrs. Holland, but she actually seemed to cheer him on and even thanked him afterwards.

"So when I told Uncle Tom that I wanted to serve him, he said the last thing I expected. He wanted me to begin a training regime. He brought in a physical trainer and bought me a closet full of track suits and trainers, that's gym shoes to you, and I started spending half my days running, swimming and learning to tumble. The trainer was of course a woman, Ms. Jartinolov, from Hungary, her tits were almost non-existent and smaller than my growing buds, but that didn't stop Uncle Tom from having his way with her too. I would sneak off to catch them in the act, but it was harder, she was the quiet one and whatever she did made Uncle Tom the moaner. At the time I had no clue what she was doing to him because she constantly twisted herself into a pretzel. Sort of like what she was training me to do.

"I learned about masturbation at this time and because of watching Uncle Tom use his walking stick rudely on Mrs. Holland and I experimented with similar shaped phallic objects. But I really wasn't happy with strumming my clit. I really wanted to feel my gorgeous Uncle Tom make me scream the way he did Mrs. Holland.

"For my thirteenth birthday I received an impolite present. I actually caught my Uncle Tom with Sienna. She was pretty enough, long blonde hair and boobs just a bit bigger than mine. Sienna obviously did not want to lay with my Uncle Tom and tried to fight him to get away at every opening. But it was what I heard my Uncle Tom say that opened the door to the next major change in my life. Sienna was told that if she didn't 'fuck' my Uncle 'like the whore she was', that he would send her and her family away and that he would make sure that her parents would never be able to find work again and that she would only be able find work with Madam Bush. Sienna stopped struggling and laid there crying while Uncle Tom had his way with her.

"After he rolled off of her, Sienna thinking he was done with her, stood and gathered her clothes to leave, but Uncle Tom grabbed her wrist and scolded her for not fucking her like the whore she was. Sienna must have known something was going to happen because she crumpled to the ground crying some more. When Uncle Tom threw her back over the couch, she left her hips up, waiting to be violated again. What she didn't see was Uncle Tom raise his hand, I thought he was going to start spanking her like he sometimes did with Mrs. Holland and Ms. Jartinolov but to my amazement, his walking stick flew into the air on its own and landed in his grasp.

"With what could only be described as an evil look, Uncle Tom shoved the fat end of his walking stick into poor Sienna, who screamed, not like Mrs. Holland did when she was invaded by that stick but a blood curdling cry. Uncle Tom proceeded to piston that stick in and out of Sienna, yelling at her that if the next time he wanted her and she didn't fuck him like the whore she was she was going to get the stick up her bum. Finally Sienna passed out, I thought I saw a flash from the walking stick, but that didn't make any sense. My Uncle Tom got dressed and left her.

"I felt very sorry for Sienna and I wanted to make up for some of my Uncle Tom's actions, so I took her to my room and bathed her like she had bathed me my first night there. I left her clothes there and wrapped her in one of the throws that are all over the Keep for when the chill strikes. Sienna said nothing to me, just moaned as I guided her out towards the door I had entered from. I jumped when I heard the door open that my Uncle Tom had left from. He was back and I was caught.

"Except it wasn't Uncle Tom, it was Sienna's mum, Mary. She snapped at me, wanting to know what I was doing and obliged her by telling her I was going to go bathe Sienna in my bath. Mary said that she would take care of her daughter. She wanted to say more but didn't. It was then that I realized she too had been on the receiving end of Black Tom's shillelagh. It was a few months later that Sienna trusted me enough to tell me that her mother Mary had been raped by Black Tom when he was just a teen and because the shillelagh he used on Mary was a Blackthorn, he was given the nickname Black Tom. Sienna was the only one who would talk to me, she was only three or four years older than me, but she was very restrictive about what she would tell me; many questions I had went unanswered.

"After Mary took Sienna away, I wandered around outside of the Keep walls wondering about the situation I now found myself in. Uncle Tom met me when I entered the courtyard. He was his dashing and debonair best but he could tell something was weighing heavily on my mind. Like the year before, he asked me what I wanted for my birthday and again I told him I wanted to make him proud and serve him however he wished. He soothed my aching heart when he told me he just wanted me to be happy. The only thing he could have said that would have been better than that is that he loved me. He spoiled me, he enchanted me, and he took care of me better than any daddy could, but he never said he loved me. Since my mother never told me she loved me, I learned never to tell her that because she would scold me for being sentimental, of course I don't really think I did love her. She was my mother but not a good one and I was scared to tell Uncle Tom that I loved him.

"I was desperate for his love, so that night when he came to my room to tuck me in and whisper for his 'princess to have sweet dreams' I had decided what I wanted for my birthday. As he came into the room, shutting the door, I stood and let my unbuttoned night gown fall unimpeded to the floor. He got to the edge of the bed before he stopped, so I proudly walked to him. I felt very relieved when after he devoured the shape of my budding breasts, he lingered ever so slowly on my sparsely filled pubic hair. As I got to that gorgeous god of a man, I dropped to my knees and confidently told him I wanted him to make me a woman, and then I stumbled three times trying to get his pants done. Uncle Tom moaned a few words that I didn't want to hear, like, 'no, this isn't right' and 'he will hate me for this' but he did not move to hinder me.

"I had seen that fat titted cow Mrs. Holland and Ms. Jartinolov perform oral sex on my Uncle Tom enough that I thought I had a pretty good idea of how to do it. I eagerly stuck his throbbing meat into my mouth. The taste reminded me of fish and since fish was my favorite meal, I knew I was going to love this. A bit too eagerly, I shoved his solid dick down my throat like I saw Ms. Jartinolov do, Uncle Tom got real loud when she did that but I hit something and started gagging. Not to be stopped I figured if I shoved it in harder it would by pass that obstacle, so I did so and the gagging made me vomit on Uncle Tom's expensive leather shoes.

"Embarrassed, I looked up at Uncle Tom while wiping my mouth. I apologized and admitted to him that I had never done that before but that I would willingly learn if he would teach me.

"Uncle Tom continued to look at me with anguish on his face. I thought he was going yell at me, but he didn't. Finally, in a soft voice, he asked if this was what I truly wanted. I thought about what he said to Sienna about kicking her out if she didn't perform and my only fear was being kicked out of the Cassidy Keep so looking into his swirling blue eyes, I told him I wanted nothing more then to be his lover. He told me to get a towel to clean up the mess on the floor and then brush my teeth, while he cleaned himself up. When I was done as instructed, I was surprised to see him sitting in the chair where he normally would read to me, next to the bed, fully clothed.

"After jumping into my soft as angel wings bed, he proceeded to ask me what I knew about sex. I told him everything, including what I saw with Mrs. Holland, Ms. Jartinolov and Sienna. He asked me what I liked and what scared me. I told him I liked everything and that the only thing that scared me was when he got a bit violent or used the shillelagh, but that I would do anything for him, including suffer under the use of his walking stick.

"He then told me to play with myself, while I did so he asked specific questions on what I liked, but with him sitting next to me it did not take long at all for me to climax. I sort of screamed, but held it back. Uncle Tom told me the next time to let it out and scream if it felt really good. He asked few more questions and then leaning forward I saw a tear running down the side of his face. Before I could ask about the tear he kissed me on the lips, telling me that he loved me and hoped that his princess slept well. He left leaving my mind and heart swirling with a lump in my lower stomach. Life couldn't get any better.

"Except that the next day, Uncle Tom was gone, but he left a message with Sienna for me. He told her that he was called away and will be back in a fortnight and that Sienna was to show me other ways to take care of myself. Sienna knew no more then I about masturbation so we learned together, which was okay, enjoyable but not what I wanted. I was sure after the first week that what my Uncle Tom really wanted was for Sienna to perform sex on each other, but since Uncle Tom did not say that to Sienna she refused all of my suggestions to do so.

"The day Uncle Tom arrived back at the Keep; Sienna came to tell me while I was under Mrs. Holland's instruction. I hadn't done well that day because I kept wondering what it would be like to play with her massive mammaries.

"Mrs. Holland's tit flesh was soon forgotten as Sienna chased me to the courtyard. In the foyer, she caught me and pleaded with me not to tell Black Tom that she refused having lesbian sex with me. I wasn't going to do that because Sienna was too special to me and I knew how she hated Uncle Tom's touch. I leaned forward and kissed her shocked mouth, licking the inside of her upper lip before winking to her and saying she could take care of that later.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.