400mm of Mrs. Hanson - Cover

400mm of Mrs. Hanson

Copyright© 2009 by Vulgus

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A teenage boy witnesses and photographs the beautiful young woman next door cheating on her husband. After that, well, it's not what you think.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cuckold   Wife Watching   Sister   MaleDom   Light Bond   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

I went home and took another quick shower. I began uploading the pictures we took today onto my computer. The piece of paper with Kala’s phone number on it was right in front of me on my desk.

I picked up the phone but before I dialed I tried to remember everything Cass told me earlier. I reminded myself that Kala is just a person and that she’s probably nervous, too. I picked up the phone and dialed the number she gave Kyle.

Her phone started ringing and my nervousness seemed to increase with every ring. Despite everything Cass told me I’m scared shitless. I started to hope no one would answer but on the third ring the phone was answered by Kala’s little sister. I identified myself and asked if Kala is home, hoping she’s out and I wouldn’t end up talking to her and saying something stupid. Despite the advice I received from Cass I’m certain it’s inevitable. At some point in the conversation I’ll end up with my foot in my mouth.

My fear increased when her sister informed me Kala is home and she’s available. In thirty seconds I heard her beautiful voice and that wonderful Australian accent. She sounds excited that I’m calling and suddenly it’s like the things Cass said made sense and I started to calm down. I said hello and my voice even sounded calm!

We ended up talking for more than an hour. We talked until I heard her mother call her to help with dinner. I’m enjoying talking to her so much that I hated to end the conversation. I was thrilled when she asked if she could call me back later, after they have their dinner! It’s hard for me to imagine but apparently she has been enjoying our conversation as much as I have!

I almost yelled yes, but I caught myself in time and told her I’d like it very much if she called me back after dinner. I think I sounded a lot calmer than I felt.

We hung up. I’m so excited I feel like jumping around and yelling for joy. It kills me that I can’t call Kyle and tell him about the phone call. Unfortunately, Kyle can’t receive phone calls at work.

I almost called Cass instead. I’m bursting to tell someone about that wonderful phone call. But she’s probably on the phone with her husband, or she soon will be. So I sat at my desk trying not to watch the seconds ticking away in slow motion.

I went through the pictures we took today. They’re pretty amazing. But I’m so sated that I didn’t even masturbate as I looked at them.

I decided to go down to the kitchen and get a snack. There were a couple of messages on the answering machine. I didn’t even notice them when I came in. My mother called to say she’ll be home earlier than usual tonight. She said she’d be home by six so we’ll be able to eat dinner together.

There was a message from a friend of dad’s about a golf tournament. I wrote down the details and then I called my mom to ask her what she wants for dinner. We decided to go out for dinner. I cook for us sometimes. But if we want something decent to eat she has to cook it and she’s exhausted from another day spent doing her job and dad’s too.

I was just hanging up the phone when the doorbell rang. I went to the door and got another surprise. My GTX is being lowered off the back of a flatbed truck. It’s ready two days early!

The guy who owns the upholstery shop went around the car with me and showed me everything he and his crew did to it. I was very impressed. The car is immaculate. The top looks just like the original. The only difference is that he replaced the plastic window in the back with glass. He put the top down and we examined the refurbished interior.

Before we took it in to get it reupholstered I tried to talk my dad into getting the upholstery customized, or at least updated. I thought the stock seats looked cheap.

Dad insisted that the car be returned to as close to showroom original as possible. Now that I can see the finished product I have to agree it’s better this way. A custom interior would have looked out of place and ruined the overall effect.

The guy had recovered the dash, replaced the carpet, reupholstered the seats, the insides of the door panels and replaced the convertible top. He also replaced the cheap vinyl like material in the trunk with something that looked just like the padding that came in the car when it was new. The paint had already been restored to original and the engine and transmission are original with new rubber and gaskets.

After he finished showing me what he did and getting my approval he said, “Son, if you ever want to sell this car, call me. I’ll pay you whatever you want for it.”

I smiled and said, “I’m sorry, Mr. Vernon. My dad has owned this car for twenty years. I plan on giving it to my son when the time comes.”

“Smart. You’re a lucky kid. Take care of that car. It’s worth its weight in gold.”

I asked him to help me push it into the garage. He smiled and said, “Oh yeah! I forgot. One of my guys replaced the starter. Your dad ordered it before he left and asked me to have someone install it before I brought the car back.”

I shook his hand and thanked him. Dad talked to him before he left for China and told him that he’d pay him when he got home. Mr. Vernon isn’t worried about his money. He left in the truck and I stood in the driveway staring at my car and counting the minutes until my birthday.

I finally started the car and heard it running for the first time. I almost got a hard-on when that big engine roared to life. I put the top back up and reluctantly drove the car into the garage and went inside. I went up to my room and sat on the side of my bed, staring out the window at Cass’s house.

I’m smart enough to know I have a very good life. But suddenly it struck me that my life is way beyond good. I’m living a dream! There’s a beautiful woman next door who loves sex ... with me! The girl I have a crush on apparently has a crush on me. I have my dream car and I’ll be getting my license in two days. Can it get any better than this?!

Kala called me back about half an hour later. I told her that my car was just delivered. There was no hiding the excitement in my voice. She laughed and said, “I hear how thrilled you are. I don’t know if I can compete with that car.”

It probably wasn’t cool. But I heard myself admitting, “I’m just as excited about talking to you. I’m sorry I didn’t call before. I wanted to. I hope this doesn’t sound too creepy. But I’ve never been this nervous about talking to a girl before. I’ve had a crush on you for a year now. Does that sound too needy?”

She laughed and replied, “It might, if I didn’t already know it. I saw the way you looked at me. I knew you liked me. I wanted to scream at you. I wanted to do something to make you talk to me.”

I chuckled and reminded her of the few times I tried. I had gotten so tongue tied I made a terrible fool of myself.

She laughed again, that beautiful, musical laugh and said, “Yeah. You were so cute! I wanted to put my arms around you and tell you to calm down.”

“Oh yeah! That would have calmed me down!”

I smiled at the tease in her voice when she said, “You sound pretty calm now. What happened? Don’t you like me anymore?”

“I calmed down a little after spending an hour talking to you and finding out how nice you are. But I also got some advice from the woman next door about how to talk to girls I have a crush on. I’m going to get in trouble for telling you that. I’m not supposed to tell anyone that she’s been giving away the secrets you girls are supposed to keep from us guys.”

“Hmmm. I’m going to have to look into this. I’ll need to find out what secrets she’s giving away before I report her to the sisterhood.”

We talked for more than an hour again. It was light and friendly. I felt so comfortable talking to her that I couldn’t believe how nervous I’ve been for so long. Before we hung up I invited her to go out with me on Friday after I get my license.

“You sound pretty confident.”

“You wouldn’t believe the intensive training I’ve been put through. My dad taught me how to drive. Then he made me take a driving course from a professional. He took me and Kyle down the street and asked the motorcycle cop who lives three houses down to talk to us and give us some tips. Then he asked a friend who drives a truck to let me drive a big stake truck around his company’s parking lot on a couple of Sundays and practice parallel parking with it. After driving that truck, driving a car is a snap.”

I told her I’d call her as soon as I passed the test. The time would depend on how crowded the DMV is.

“Does that mean you don’t want to talk to me tomorrow?”

I laughed and responded, “I don’t want to sound too much like a stalker. I’d love to talk to you tomorrow. In fact, how would you like to come over and hang around the pool for a while? Or would your parents have a problem with that? No one else will be home. My mom works and as I said, my dad is out of the country.”

I noticed a funny note to her voice when she asked, “What time?”

I suddenly knew what the note was. I heard it in my voice when I replied, “What time would you like?”

It wasn’t until we hung up after agreeing that she would come over at ten tomorrow that I remembered Cass.

I started to call Cass and explain but I still have half an hour before my mother comes home so I went next door and rang the bell this time. Cass smiled when she saw me. She stepped back and let me in. She has already spoken with her husband and has just been sitting around thinking about what to make for supper. I invited her to come to dinner with my mother and me. She seemed reluctant to intrude so I made it an order.

She suggested that I check with my mother first but I know my mom pretty well and I know she and dad both like Cass. I know Mom won’t mind.

We went up to her bedroom and while I watched her change clothes to go out I told her about my conversation with Kala. She seemed genuinely happy for me. But I then had to explain that without thinking I had invited her over to go swimming with me tomorrow. I asked her if she wants me to call Kyle and tell him not to come over tomorrow.

She was still thinking about her answer when I had what I hoped was a sudden stroke of genius. It was that or the dumbest thing I ever said. “I have an idea. How about if you and Kyle join us tomorrow?”

She came over and stood in front of where I’m sitting on her bed. All she has on is a skirt. She put her arms around me and pulled my face into her boobs. She kissed the top of my head and exclaimed, “That is an incredibly stupid idea!”

I laughed and said, “Yeah. It just might be. Consider it an order.”

She caressed my cheek and said, “No. Really, Dean. You two should be alone so you can talk and get better acquainted. And I’m the last person you want around when you’re with her.

“Girls have a sixth sense about those things, probably because guys can’t keep a secret worth a damn. She’ll probably know in a heartbeat that we’ve ... I was just about to say been intimate. She’ll know we fucked. You don’t want that. I’ve seen your face when you talk about this girl. You don’t want me to ruin it for you.”

I know she’s right. Or she would have been right if Kala was just an average girl. But I sense something different in Kala. I suspect Kala isn’t like most girls. Cass may be right. This might be an incredibly dumb idea. But I have to take what Cass said earlier into consideration. According to her I’m very intuitive. I just have a feeling this is a good idea. And I don’t want either of them excluded from my life by my feelings for the other. I don’t think that’s just selfishness, either. I like both of them. I don’t want to have to choose between them and I don’t see why they can’t be friends.

I took Cass’s breasts in my hands and moved my lips back and forth between her nipples. I’m relieved to see that the clothespins left no marks or bruises on them. I teased her nipples for a few minutes and decided that I’m pretty sure I’m right. I smiled up at her and said, “That’s an order, too. I’ll call Kyle and tell him to bring his trunks. I want you in your sexiest bikini.”

She shook her head and said, “I think you’re making a big mistake. But I’ve never been able to say no to any man while he was biting my nipples.”

I kissed her tits and then let her go so she can finish dressing. She went about putting her clothes on. As she dressed she continued to try to talk me out of taking a chance on ruining my budding relationship with Kala tomorrow by inviting her and Kyle to be there, especially her.

I let her talk but I’m not really paying any attention. I’m not sure how I know it will be okay. But somehow I know Kala is different. Cass may be right. I could be making a mistake. But I really don’t think so. I got the sense while talking to Kala on the phone that she has a well developed sense of adventure and a very open mind.

I finally stood up and put my arms around her. She’s a foot shorter than me. I smiled down at her cute face and said, “Shut up, bitch. Put your shoes on and let’s go.”

She threw her hands in the air and exclaimed, “Men! You just can’t reason with them!”

While she was putting her shoes on I asked, “You’re tired of being alone all the time aren’t you?”

“Yes. And I’m glad for the strange relationship we have. I like you. I like you a lot. That’s why I want you to be happy. I seem to recall a conversation earlier today in which you confessed to not knowing very much about the opposite sex. You should be listening to me.”

“You’re probably right. But you’ve never met Kala. She isn’t like most girls. In many ways I think she’s a lot like you ... except different. I can’t explain. But I’m not planning a day of kinky sex tomorrow. I’m just inviting you and my best friend over to meet the girl I have a crush on and get to know her and, to be perfectly honest, provide a bit of a buffer to keep me from making an ass of myself. So relax. And anyway, you don’t have a choice. I already made it an order.”

She came back over to where I’m standing. With her shoes on she’s a little closer to my height. She went up on her toes, kissed me and said, “You, my very good friend, aren’t fooling anyone. You’re afraid to be alone with her. I hope you’re right about her. I hope you aren’t fucking up, baby.”

I’m afraid she might be right. But I bit my tongue. I held my arm out. She took it and arm in arm we went downstairs and over to my house to wait for my mother to get home.

We sat in the kitchen and talked. I told her a little more about my phone conversation with Kala. I can’t point to any one thing Kala said that makes me think there’s something special about her. It’s just a feeling I got from talking to her. That didn’t help me make my case.

Cass smiled and asked, “Are you sure you aren’t just afraid to be alone with her?”

I couldn’t avoid the question this time. She’s looking me right in the eyes and waiting for a response.

I laughed and answered honestly, “No. I’m not sure. You may be right, but I don’t think so. I fully expect to be nervous. But I don’t think that’s why I’m inviting my two best friends to come over, meet her and enjoy the day with us.”

I heard a horn blowing out front. We went out and got in the car. Cass apologized for barging in. She explained in total honesty that I hadn’t given her any choice.

Mom laughed and said, “Nonsense! I’m glad you’re coming. I at least have my pet juvenile delinquent to keep me company when my husband is out of town. I feel bad about you being all alone over there when your husband travels. The trouble is, with my hours I’m not home to invite you to join us more often. But I hope he isn’t bothering you. If he is let me know and I’ll lock him in his room.”

Cass laughed and said, “Oh no. We’ve become good friends in the last few days. I enjoy his company. I do miss having someone to talk to when Don travels. Your pet juvenile delinquent can be very entertaining. He’s quite a charmer.”

Mom looked askance at Cass and asked, “You are talking about Dean, right? My Dean?”

Cass laughed and said, “Your Dean is quite the young gentleman. If I wasn’t happily married I could go for him!”

Mom shook her head and said, “You poor girl! You’re obviously spending far too much time alone. I’m going to have to get you out of your house more often.”

I finally said, “Okay. That’s enough of that conversation. Mom, I didn’t want to bring this up in front of Cass. I don’t want to make her jealous. But I invited Kala over tomorrow to use the pool. And after I get my license on Friday I’m taking her for a ride in my new old car.”

Mom looked at me in the rearview mirror and asked, “I wonder if Kala’s parents know that their daughter is going to be alone with you in our backyard?”

Cass said, “They won’t be alone. Kyle and I are both going to be there to chaperone, if you don’t mind.”

Mom laughed and said, “I trust Dean. But I’m not so old that I don’t remember what it was like to be that age. There are some areas where teenagers, and males in general, are not to be trusted. I’m glad you’ll be there. Don’t be afraid to call 911 if you need to.”

The rest of the evening went pretty much like that. I was the butt of a lot of good natured teasing throughout the meal. I didn’t mind. I was more concerned that my mother would notice that for most of the evening Cass’s hand was on my thigh or in my lap while she talked to us as if she wasn’t playing with my hard cock under the table.

But she and mom had a great time and became much closer friends by the end of the evening. They have a lot in common.

Cass came in for a nightcap when we got home. I pretty much kept my mouth shut and listened. The only time I got drawn into the conversation was when mom asked me about Kala and how I finally got up the nerve to call her.

She has known I have a crush on Kala for a long time. Kyle has teased me about her often enough in front of my parents. I told mom how it came about and how much time we spent on the phone today.

She saw the excitement in my face. She heard it in my voice. She smiled and said, “Sometimes I wish I could be sixteen again. I miss that excitement.”

Cass just nodded wisely.

It’s getting late and mom has to get up early for another long day at the office. She went to bed while I walked Cass to her door. It isn’t necessary. As far as I know there has never been a crime of any kind on our street. But I didn’t mind and it made me look good in mom’s eyes.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.