400mm of Mrs. Hanson - Cover

400mm of Mrs. Hanson

Copyright© 2009 by Vulgus

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A teenage boy witnesses and photographs the beautiful young woman next door cheating on her husband. After that, well, it's not what you think.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cuckold   Wife Watching   Sister   MaleDom   Light Bond   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

She obviously isn’t happy with the idea that these pictures will continue to exist. She’s even more concerned about my friend seeing them. But there’s no way I can keep these pictures a secret from Kyle.

She quickly gave in. She didn’t say anything. I felt her body slump in surrender when she finally accepted the fact that these pictures will continue to exist.

Throughout our conversation I have continued to explore her breast with my left hand. Now, accepting her surrender, my right hand moved slowly down to the shorts she’s wearing. I struggled for a moment with the button that’s stubbornly holding them closed. I lost patience after a brief struggle and decided to take charge again since it seems to be working out so well for me. “Fuck it! Get up and take your shorts off.”

She stood up and with her back to me she reached for the button. I stopped her when I realized I should be enjoying this more. I got up and put a smaller lens on my camera while she watched.

She realizes I’m going to take pictures of her undressing. It’s obvious how much that bothers her but she never said a word. I turned the camera on and pointed to the place I want her to stand.

She closed her eyes and took a deep breath. Because her breasts are already uncovered it was an extremely erotic breath, for me at least. She slowly moved to the center of my room. I took a few nice pictures of her with her breasts exposed. Well, I thought they were nice. She didn’t look too happy about it. I ordered her to hold her breasts, cup them in her hands while I took a few more pictures. I was just about to order her to pinch her nipples and make them hard. It was then that I looked closer and realized her nipples are already erect and as hard as they can be.

I can’t tell from the expression on her face. But I’m increasingly certain my pretty neighbor is getting off on this. She likes being told what to do! She likes being embarrassed!

This was never my plan when I took those pictures of her this morning. I took them for my own pleasure. I took them because I couldn’t resist when presented with the opportunity.

But I love where this is going. And now I realize this is turning her on, too. She’s trying very hard to make me think she hates it. She’s acting like a poor innocent victim. But I’m willing to bet that when those shorts come down I’m going to see a dark and very wet spot in her underwear.

This, what we’re doing now, was the farthest thing from my mind when I took the pictures. I couldn’t have imagined something like this ever happening to me in my most erotic wet dream. When I started to realize this might actually happen I was thinking I might get her to help me to learn about women; what they like, how to please them. I know that eventually, sometime in the distant future I’ll end up making love to a girlfriend and I don’t want to be the typical groping, fumbling teenage boy who doesn’t know what the hell he’s doing.

But now I can see that we’re going off on a tangent, delving into an area of sexuality I know even less about. I’m definitely going to be learning about sex this afternoon. The possibilities being presented here are incredibly exciting. But this isn’t going to be the sex education I envisioned when she entered my home this afternoon and our conversation began.

I moved around her, taking pictures of her from every angle. When I finished recording the beautiful view from every possible angle I stepped back and said, “You can take your shorts off now.”

Another shiver ran through her body. It’s a shiver of excitement and this time we both know it.

I was too shocked to know what to think when I first realized she’s turned on by being humiliated and having someone tell her what to do. Now that it’s starting to sink in I’m really beginning to find the idea of being able to make this sexy woman do anything I want to be a huge turn on. What sexually frustrated teenage boy my age hasn’t dreamed of a scenario like this?!

I found, though, that I’m enjoying this even more now that I realize she’s turned on, too. I feel a lot less like a rapist. I don’t like feeling like a rapist. Knowing this is exciting her eases my conscience substantially.

I watched in awe as she slowly unfastened and then removed her shorts. I intended to take pictures of her taking them off. Unfortunately, I was so enthralled by the idea that this gorgeous woman is undressing for me and so caught up with the idea that my wildest fantasy is coming true, watching such a beautiful woman undress at my command, that I forgot!

She stands self-consciously before me now in only a plain pair of pastel pink panties. They’re just cloth, just a piece of fabric. But to a horny teenage boy like me they’re magic cloth because of their proximity to her body and the function they serve. They hug her perfect body like a second skin. The mound formed at the juncture of her perfect legs where her sexy pussy protrudes from her body is emphasized as much as it’s hidden by that plain, yet very feminine undergarment.

I’m so excited by the way she looks that I can’t stop staring. I’ve seen her naked through my camera lens and it was breath taking. But she’s standing right in front of me now. She’s so close I can almost feel the heat from her body. I can hear her labored breathing. I can almost smell the strange mixture of fear and excitement in the air.

I probably stared at her for several minutes before I thought to lift the camera and take more pictures. This time, instead of moving around her, I ordered her to turn for me. I snapped picture after picture as she slowly turned.

I ordered her to stop when her back was to me. Her beautiful, firm, high, perfectly rounded ass protruding erotically in those tight, silky panties is almost enough to make me cum in my pants! After taking dozens of pictures I stood there staring at her backside. I can’t take my eyes off of it. I stared until she looked back over her shoulder, to see if I’m still awake I guess. There’s no part of this woman that isn’t perfect!

Our eyes met and I exclaimed breathlessly, “You’re so fucking beautiful!”

I’m embarrassed by the way I sound. She seemed amused for just a second. I think she almost smiled!

She finally turned back around to face me. I let the camera hang by the strap around my neck and I took a few steps toward her. I stopped about a foot from her. I stood staring down at her protruding mound. I slowly reached out and gently cupped my hand over it.

She gasped. I saw her breasts rise and fall suddenly. It’s an awesome sight. The heat from her body, the knowledge that I’m holding a pussy in my hand for the first time, even if that thin, sexy, feminine piece of nylon came between my hand and her scalding hot pussy ... can it get any better than this?!

I continued to cup her pussy in my hand. I lifted my gaze to her breasts. Her hard little nipples stared back at me. I almost asked her if I could taste them. But just in time I came to my senses, more or less. I don’t need her permission! I leaned down and licked her right nipple with the tip of my tongue. She shivered again.

I may not know what the hell I’m doing. But I’m having a fucking ball!

I moved my lips to her other nipple and licked it. Then I closed my lips over it and sucked softly before gently biting down on it. She cried out and put her arms around my head, crushing her breast against my face.

Seeing her reaction, knowing she’s as turned on as I am, that ramped up the level of my arousal significantly. I can’t take much more of this. I slid my head out of her tight grip and stepped back a couple of steps.

In a hoarse, excited voice that didn’t sound like it could possibly be coming from me I demanded, “I have to see you. I want to see all of you. Take the panties off.”

There’s something different about her now. She isn’t quite smiling. But I can see she’s excited. She isn’t trying to hide it any longer. I suspect that if I experienced a sudden change of heart and tried to send her home she’d be very disappointed.

She didn’t quite smile. But the look of fear is gone from her beautiful face. It has been replaced by an expression that’s hard to decipher. There’s just a hint of a confident, sexy, teasing look on her face as she slowly slid her underwear down over her hips, stopping just before her slit was exposed. She looked into my eyes for a long moment. It’s as though she’s feeding off of my excitement, my lust for her. My obvious need for her is making her stronger. And then she slowly pushed her underwear down to her thighs.

I stared at her exposed slit so intently that I didn’t even notice when she finished removing her panties. Her mound is shaved clean but for that tiny Mohawk of red hair above her moist slit. The soft flesh around her opening is swollen and red, visible signs that she’s nearly as affected by lust as I am.

When it finally got through to my lust clouded brain that this beautiful woman wants me it was an epiphany. Teenage boys, and I suspect that it’s especially true of virgin teenage boys, don’t necessarily think of females as sexual beings so much as targets for their own needs and desires. Girls are those creatures who have to be convinced or tricked or somehow wheedled or coerced into allowing us to vent our passions on their bodies.

I haven’t had my first orgasm with a woman yet and already that myth has been shattered. The beautiful woman who lives next door to me, the woman who is standing naked in front of me and following every order I give her, this woman wants to have sex with me!

I don’t mean to imply that she has the hots for me personally. I’m not that conceited, or stupid. She’s excited by the helplessness of the situation in which she finds herself and by my reaction to seeing her naked.

Not unconditionally. I’m sure that in the back of her mind she still has reservations about this and she still seems to be embarrassed. But I think that in large part those things are the things that are turning her on. On some level this situation appeals to her. The things we’re doing are turning her on just like being forced to have sex with her husband’s boss turns her on.

I slowly bent down and picked her panties up off the floor. They’re all rolled up because of the way she rolled them down her legs when she removed them. The white lining is visible. I ran my finger over it and discovered I had been right. They’re soaking wet. When she realized what I’m doing, what I’ve just discovered about her, she moaned and turned an even darker shade of red.

Our eyes met and while we continued to stare at each other I lifted her underwear to my face and inhaled her aroma. It was like a drug. The smell of her arousal nearly made me dizzy.

She looked away and whispered, “Don’t. That’s...”

She doesn’t even know what she wants to say. But she knows now that even as dumb as I am I have discovered the evidence of her excitement. I know she’s turned on and somehow that gives me a kind of power over her, an entirely different kind of power than the halfhearted blackmail we started out with. I think that if we were to put our feelings into words we’d agree that this is better.

Mrs. Hanson is not the only person in the room who’s embarrassed. Now the time has come for me to undress. I struggled with the concept for a long moment before finally admitting to myself that I can’t bring myself to take my clothes off in front of her. I’ve never undressed in front of a member of the opposite sex. Even now, even though I’m only moments away from having sex with her, I can’t bring myself to take my clothes off while she watches.

I’m not ashamed of my body. I’m in pretty good shape. I’m reasonably athletic. There isn’t any fat on me. My dad put together a small exercise room in a corner of the basement and I work out several times a week to stay toned.

I don’t have any feelings of inadequacy. I’m no porn star but from what I’ve read on the internet I have an average size dick. It’s a little hard to compare. I’ve seen a lot of cocks in locker rooms as I was growing up. It’s unavoidable. But of course I’ve only seen them in their flaccid state. From what I’ve read, though, I believe my cock is about average or maybe just little larger than average. Like most guys, I suppose, I’d be more than happy if it was twice as big. But I’m not self conscious about the size of my cock.

I am self conscious, though. I ordered her not to move and I slowly walked around until I was standing behind her. I admired her ass for another long moment, slowly sliding my hand over the soft skin of one of those perfect twin globes. I sighed deeply and stepped back. I stared at her as I put my camera down on my dresser and began to undress.

When I was finally naked I discovered that I’m suddenly feeling much less in control of the situation. But I’m intuitive enough to realize that if I let that show it will be a mistake. I think it’s important to her that I remain in control. This beautiful woman who is half again as old as me and much more experienced needs me to take charge.

I don’t know how I know that. I’m not usually that intelligent when it comes to the opposite sex. And at the moment most of my blood is being directed away from my brain. Somehow I know it to be true, though.

I moved close again. I pressed my body against her back. My erection nestled between the cheeks of her ass. I have to be careful not to move around too much. Her sexy back isn’t where I want to deposit the fruits of my first orgasm with a woman.

I reached around and cupped her breasts. She moaned in pleasure and I know exactly how she’s feeling. My hands kneaded her soft, firm flesh and I leaned down and kissed her neck and her shoulders.

While I teased her like that I listened to her breathing become louder and more rapid. The strangest thought flashed through my head. For just a second I had the feeling I was cheating on Kala. I’ve never even had the nerve to ask Kala out. I’ve barely spoken to her. I want to. I have feelings for her. But it went without saying that she wouldn’t approve of what I’m doing now.

But that’s silly. If anything develops between Kala and me I’ll take her feelings into consideration. I’m not obligated to Kala or any other girl at this moment.

It was a fleeting thought, though. I’m far too fascinated with the sexy body I’m currently exploring, the woman with whom I’m about to have my first sexual experience.

I stopped kissing her and whispered in her ear, “I have to cum. You’re driving me crazy!”

She nodded her head slightly. I felt the cheeks of her ass tighten around my cock. Her entire body seemed to clench up for a second. She seems almost as anxious for this to happen as I am. Of course, that could be just wishful thinking on my part but I don’t think so.

She hasn’t uttered a word in a long time. And I am, as I have already disclosed, no expert on women. But it’s perfectly obvious that my sexy neighbor is turned on by the idea of being a sex slave to the teenage virgin who lives next door to her.

I took her by the hand and pulled her around to the side of my bed. I sat down, spread my legs and said, “I want a blowjob. But not like you did for Ricky. I want to cum in your mouth.”

She stared down at my throbbing cock while I spoke. When I told her what I wanted she responded with a hissing sound. She sounded like a snake when she moaned, “Yesssssss!”

She dropped to her knees between my legs. Her hands came to rest on my thighs, just above my knees. They slid slowly up until she was cradling my balls with one hand and steadying my cock with the other. She leaned forward slowly and she moaned again as her lips separated and my cock slid into her mouth.

I had no fucking idea!! I mean, I know sex is exciting. It’s what makes the world go around. But when her hot mouth began sucking on my cock ... oh god! There aren’t words to describe it!

I’m the one groaning and moaning now. And swearing and making noises that have no meaning and yet somehow describe what I’m feeling perfectly. All I can say is thank god for Nikon! If my parents had given me an envelope full of cash for my birthday instead of that camera this would never have happened.

I know it won’t be easy to find opportunities to do this again after her husband and my father return to town. But I’m going to find a way. This is not something I’m willing experience just once and then never again. Or at least never again until I start dating and even then, how many girls my age will be willing or even capable of doing what this beautiful woman is doing with her mouth at this moment?!

I fell back onto my bed. I would have loved to watch her suck my cock. But I’m nearly delirious with pleasure. It’s all I can do to lie on my back with my eyes closed as I concentrate on the wonderful feelings coursing through my body while my neighbor sucks my cock. And she isn’t doing it like a woman who is being blackmailed. She seems as eager and enthusiastic as I am!

I’d like to be able to say that I held out for a long time and demonstrated a remarkable amount of self control like a true sexual athlete. That would be bullshit. I came in less than two minutes. I wasn’t timing it. And time didn’t seem to be traveling at its normal speed while she was sucking my cock. But I knew it was over very quickly, much too quickly.

I wasn’t very alert or aware for those two minutes and I’m afraid I cannot describe in detail what happened. I can only say that she is very, very good at what she was doing and I enjoyed it very, very much. I showed my appreciation by achieving the most earth shaking orgasm of my life and nearly drowning the poor woman!

I didn’t know what to expect when I started filling her mouth with cum. From what I’ve heard, girls aren’t real fond of having a guy cum in their mouth. I can certainly understand that. I wouldn’t want a guy to cum in my mouth. I tasted my cum once after I masturbated. It wasn’t so bad, I guess. It seemed a little bitter. It wasn’t delicious. I certainly wasn’t inclined to taste it again.

But the way Mrs. Hanson reacted you would have thought it was what was for desert! She moaned and swallowed eagerly. As fast as I filled her mouth with cum she gulped it down until there was no more. And when I was finished she rested her head on my belly and continued to hold my cock in her mouth.

I slowly came to my senses. I’m nowhere near satisfied but at least I’m no longer in danger of erupting like a volcano and making a mess on the ceiling. My cock, however, is still hard and I could have happily continued.

Mrs. Hanson waited until my breathing returned to near normal and let my cock slip from between her lips. I can’t see her face but I can hear the excitement in her voice when she asked, “Do you really want to learn about girls and learn how to please them?”

I wanted to sound blasé when I answered but I didn’t pull it off, not that she would have been fooled. The excitement in my voice was obvious when I exclaimed, “Yes!”

She rubbed her cheek over my stomach, stopping to kiss me from time to time. Then she said, “I’ll show you a nice way to do both. Get up on your bed and lie down on your stomach.”

I wasn’t sure I had heard her right. “On my stomach?”

She chuckled and said, “Trust me.”

I sat up and turned around on my bed. I started to lie down on my stomach but she said, “Wait! We better pull your bedspread down.”

I got up and pulled the covers back. I stretched out on my stomach in the middle of my bed. I didn’t have any idea what to expect. I thought I was facing the wrong way to do anything but take a nap. I quickly learned that I have a lot to learn.

She got on her knees beside me on the bed and began kissing the back of my neck at the hairline. She took her time and began covering my neck with soft kisses and teasing my skin with the tip of her tongue.

She worked her way down to my shoulders. Her lips and tongue touched nearly every square inch of my skin. It may not sound very exciting. But my skin was tingling with pleasure. It seemed like every time she touched me the pleasure I was feeling increased. My cock stayed hard the entire time.

She kissed her way down my body. She even kissed and licked between the cheeks of my ass! I wasn’t expecting that. And when her tongue touched my anus I almost lost it! My body quivered uncontrollably and I groaned in pleasure.

She whispered, “It feels wonderful, doesn’t it? Ricky taught me that.”

Except to moan in pleasure I couldn’t even answer her.

She moved down, spreading my legs and licking between them before kissing her way all the way down to my feet. Even that was exciting!

She kissed my feet and even sucked on my toes for several minutes before she whispered, “Okay. Turn over.”

I happily obeyed, though I was so relaxed it took me a moment to gather the strength.

As soon as I was on my back she began the same process all over again, working her way back up the front of my body. When she came to my cock and my balls she was careful not to spend too much time there. It was pretty obvious that it wouldn’t take much to set me off again.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.