Predatory Mothers - Cover

Predatory Mothers

Copyright© 2009 by IronBuddah

Chapter 8: Leaving the Door Open

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8: Leaving the Door Open - Ariel is a slim, stacked, horny sluty mother. When she realizes her son Joseph has the biggest cock she's ever seen, she sets out to seduce him. Joseph turns to the school counsellor for help, However, she turns out to be every bit as slim, stacked, and horny as his mother. Will the counsellor help Joseph resist his mother, or just make his forbidden desires that much stronger?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Pregnancy   Size   Teacher/Student   Big Breasts  

Putting his hands in his pockets to try to put his unrelenting hard on in a position that didn't make riding a bike miserable, Joseph realized he had to add another problem to the long list of things that were tormenting him. He had a key to the shed, but not one to get back inside his house. He would have gladly stayed at Dana's but for the fact that her son had returned home. That left him with no option but to return to his own house, where no doubt, his mother was waiting to continue her obscene seductions. He knew he was in no condition to resist his mother tonight. He had stopped fucking Dana mid stroke, and his cock was letting him know how upset it was with him.

For one thing it was sore from all the fucking he had done this weekend. For another, it refused to get any softer, so riding a bike was just painful. Worst of all was the nagging fear that he had been having unprotected sex with his mother, off and on, for almost a week now. The though of impregnating his mother should have made his dick limp as a noodle, but it was having the absolute opposite effect. That terrible idea was just as responsible for his inability to get soft as his interrupted sex with Dana. His cock demanded release inside a woman's pussy, and Joseph couldn't get the lurid fantasy of filling his mother's cunt with cum one more time out of his head.

Muttering to himself, Joseph admitted. "I guess it doesn't matter if I have to knock on the door. Even if I had a key, that wouldn't stop me from trying to knock my slutty mother up again before I ask her if she's using some sort of birth control tonight." Joseph tried to rationalize his uncontrollable desire with his goal of not being the kind of son who fucks his mother. "It's not my fault. If Dana's son hadn't come home, I could have finished up inside of Dana and I wouldn't need to do these horrible things to my Mommy."

Even as he said that, it made more guilt flare up. The first few times he fucked his mother, he had been able to flee back to his room after his lust was spent, but now he knew that once he succumbed to her body he was helpless. It wasn't fair, why did every inch of his mother have to be so perfect? It felt so good to hold her in his arms, cuddling her and kissing her after sex. All that good satisfying sex he had with Dana this weekend was going to be wasted, just because her son had come home early.

Joseph's catalog of problems didn't include the fact that the woman he depended on for what he considered good sex was in the process of seducing her own son. That was probably a good thing. In his confused state, there was no telling what that knowledge might have done to him.

David sat on his mother's bed, under the covers. He was watching his mother wash her face and otherwise get ready for bed. There wouldn't have been much unusual about this except for the fact that his mother was doing this completely naked and that she had left the door open. David's cock was quickly recovering from having been sucked and fucked for the first time down in the garage. It was rapidly making an obscene tent out of his mother's sheets.

"Hey Mom! Scoot over to the left a little bit."

"But I won't be able to see myself in the mirror as well."

"Yeah, but I'll be able to see you better." David leered.

Dana actually blushed slightly at her son's lewd comment. However, not only did she scoot over, she arched her back to put her augmented breasts proudly on display. "Is that better baby?"

David couldn't hide his enthusiasm as he responded, "Oh yeah!" His cock was growing to its full length under the sheets. Unused to anything touching his cock when it was hard, David shuddered as the sheets shifted to accommodate his lengthening member.

Dana's big boobs jiggled like Jello as she brushed her teeth. She heard her son sigh, and she could see him staring intently in the mirror. She started exaggerating the motions needed to brush her teeth, which really set her large round breasts bouncing wildly.

"Damn Mom! I know you left the door open, but I feel like a peeping tom; the luckiest peeping tom in the world." David guessed that his mother's teeth were now clean, but she kept brushing to put on a show for him. Suddenly he realized it was too good a show. "Wait Mom! Stop!"

Dana froze, "What's wrong." If her breasts had stopped moving as quickly as she had, David might have maintained control, but her heavy jugs swayed like pendulums as they slowly came to rest.

It was too much for David's inexperienced cock. "I'm too ... excited ... Ugh! Think I'm ... gonna ... cum!"

Dana hurried back into the bedroom. "Oh no! Don't waste it son!"

David was bucking his hips like he was fucking the bed sheet, and large wet spots we forming as he came on the sheets. "I can't help it. I'm not used to boobs bouncing or anything soft rubbing against my hard cock."

"Well, we'll just have to do something about that son. I intend to give you plenty of opportunity to practice on me! Are you staying hard?"

"Yeah, I think so."

"Good, I need some more hard cock inside me." Dana straddled her son, but wasn't used to his length. "I like fucking big cocks, but yours is one of the longest I've ever seen. I'm going to have to lift up a bit to get you inside me. While she talked, Dana fisted her son's shaft to guide it back inside her. Mother and son both sighed in pleasure as she slid down his pole. "Are you ready baby?"

"Sure am." David sighed as he closed his eyes.

Dana started bouncing up and down, riding her own son in her bed. David opened his eyes. "Man I love bouncing tits!" He exclaimed. He reached up and grabbed hold of his mother's knockers. "Oh shit, cumming again!"

Dana scowled, "Damn it!" She rode her sons cock as best she could, milking it for cum and eeking what pleasure she could out of the short fuck, but she didn't climax this time. "We have really got to work on this son."

Worried, David tried to assure his mother. "I'll be a good student, I promise!"

Dana couldn't stay frustrated with her boy. She giggled, "I know baby. In a few days, you'll be fucking like a porn star. For now, let's get some sleep. Remember though, if you wake up with a boner, you wake me up too." David indicated that he understood as he cuddled up to his mother's curvaceous body.

Joseph tried the door and found it open, but it was a minor consolation. He heard the sounds of moaning and bodies slapping together, but he immediately knew it wasn't his mother. The sounds were coming from the TV. His mom had left a porn DVD in the player and had apparently fallen asleep. As he walked into the living room, Joseph cursed his luck. His mother was asleep, and if he had properly satisfied his cock with Dana he could simply head to his room. Instead he was planning to wake his mother up and ask her if he could fuck her.

It turned out he didn't even need to do that. Even though she had a shirt on, Ariel was naked from the waist down, and once again her sex toys were strewn about the living room. Trembling with intense need, Joseph stripped off his pants and aimed his aching tool at his mother's snatch. He sighed as he discovered her slit to be still wet. He couldn't believe he had been reduced to jabbing his hard cock into his mother's sleeping body, but he didn't even really think about the decision. It was just something he had to do.

Something else he had to do was cum. It horrified him to think about the possibility of impregnating his mother, but something about the forbidden possibility had his cock spewing forth cum before he was even half way inside. Joseph shouted "What's wrong with me?"

Ariel stirred, and wrapped her long legs around her son's body. She had pulled his spasming cock all the way inside her before she opened her eyes. "Mmm, I want you to wake me up like that from now on. That's almost enough to make me forgive you for leaving me all alone this weekend. I was so worried that your girlfriend was going to wear you out and leave you too tired to be seduced."

"I don't have a girlfriend." Joseph said without thinking.

"Your fuck buddy then. I don't care what you call her. I'm just glad you're fucking me again. Take me up to my room so we have room in my big bed to fuck properly."

"Oh Hell!" Joseph moaned. He rested his head on his mother's chest. The question that was tormenting him was almost enough to get him to start fucking his mother again right on the couch. He knew he had to ask it now before he tried anything else.

Squeezing her son's head to her tits Ariel asked, "You're not planning on trying to resist me again, are you?"

"No, I don't think I'm capable of that once I get started anymore." Joseph sighed. "I've got a question that's bothering me, but just thinking about it makes my cock want to explode inside of you. Ugh! I can't help it. Just thinking about it; it's too much. I can't control myself." Joseph grabbed his mother's hips and started banging her again.

Ariel responded enthusiastically with her body. "Oh, that must be a good question. Ask it. Ask me anything! There's no way I could lie to you with your big dick filling me up son!"

Frantically fucking his mother, Joseph couldn't get the question out. "Are you? Could you be? Could I be?"

"Damn it Joseph! I don't know what you're getting at, but you're giving it to your Mommy good tonight!"

"Oh shit! What I'm trying to ask is: Is this safe?"

"Safe? Like as in safe sex? Sometimes you're a silly boy Joseph."

"Mommy! Just answer the question! Thinking about fathering a baby in you is killing me!" Joseph yelled as he slammed his giant cock into his mother hard.

"It can't be bothering you that much." Ariel muttered under her breath. Before she could give a serious answer, her eyes rolled back into her head as Joseph's intense fucking caused his sexy mother to cum; shaking, she pulled up her shirt, baring one of her large natural breasts and squeezing on it as she orgasmed. The added visual stimulation was too much for Joseph, who dumped another load into, what he feared, was his mother's unprotected pussy.

When mother and son caught their breath, Joseph accused his mother. "We're having unsafe sex aren't we? I could have just knocked you up if I haven't done it earlier in the week."

"Joesph, do you have any brothers or sisters?"

"What's me being an only child got to do with me maybe knocking you up?"

Ariel rolled her eyes. "I'm going to give your cock a chance to return some blood to your brain before I answer that."

Finally Joseph realized what his mother's question implied. "Wait, you said you were cheating on Dad all the time. With all the acting slutty and stuff, you'd have had a bun in the oven long before now if you weren't taking precautions. I mean, if I don't have any brothers and sisters that must mean you're on the pill or that patch thing, or something. Right?"

"You were really worried about that, weren't you? But not worried enough to wake me up and ask before you started fucking me in my sleep?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.