Allison and the Primdales - Cover

Allison and the Primdales

Copyright© 2009 by Daddycums

Chapter 97: A Taste of Each Other

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 97: A Taste of Each Other - A stunningly beautiful and sexually liberated woman marries into a wealthy yet strictly conservative family. The result? A stepmother who's wicked in all the right ways!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   DomSub   Light Bond   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow  

He never did discover the identity of the mystery girl. He only knew it wasn't Brit, because on Monday morning he awoke with her in basically the same position next to him as when they had gone to sleep together last night. In the end, it didn't matter anyway who his nocturnal visitor was. He was likely to have sex with her several times over the next week anyway.

Several of the others were already awake. Greg had gotten up early to call into the office and tell his secretary that he wouldn't be coming in that week. There was a fairly unimportant board meeting planned for Wednesday, but he could just conference in over the phone line in his office upstairs. Other than that, he was free to have all the fun he wanted with his family this week.

Brit was the last one up, not surprisingly. Even after waking, she just wanted to cuddle with Jeff for a while, so while the others got ready for the day's activities, the two siblings just lay there together holding each other until Allison announced that it was time for breakfast.

Everyone headed upstairs to a breakfast of bacon and eggs with toast and jam, and orange juice to wash it down. Under normal circumstances, they would want to slow down and enjoy it, but they had much more interesting things to do later. So they hurried and ate, then returned downstairs to continue where they left off last night. Allison stood up in front of the group, taking charge.

"Before we begin," she said, "I want to make sure we all understand what's about to happen. Yesterday we mostly went with our regular partners."

"With some notable exceptions," Crystal interrupted, flashing Greg a smile.

"Exactly," continued Allison. "Today I want to mix things up a little more. Let there be no mistake about it; this is an orgy. As I mentioned before, that means that everyone has to be willing to have sex with anyone else in this room. I know that every girl here is at least partly bisexual, so there shouldn't be any objections on that basis. We'll make an exception for Jeff and Greg of course, but other than that, we all have to be willing."

"I'm more than willing!" Kari exclaimed.

"If anyone wants to back out, this is the time," asked Allison. "Nobody will think less of you if you do. Or if there's anyone in this room you don't want to have sex with, go ahead and say so. I'm sure we can work around you."

Nobody spoke up.

"Greg?" she asked. "Are you okay with this?"

"What I'm not okay with," he said, "is standing around and talking about it, when we should be doing it. We've got some serious fucking to accomplish."

Everyone laughed, especially his kids. He had never been one to use bad language; on the contrary, he had even insisted that the kids keep their speech clean in the house. Now that he had accepted the new lifestyle, he was apparently as enthusiastic about it as anyone.

"Okay, then we're all in," Allison announced. "So does anyone have any suggestions about how we pair off?"

"If we want to have lots of fun," Jeff said, "I vote we put Kari in charge of the fun and games."

"Is Kari good at games?" asked Greg.

"You'd better believe it!" Jeff laughed.

"Any objections?" asked Allison. Again, everyone remained quiet. "Okay, Kari, looks like you're the boss. So what do you want to do?"

"Oh, I've got a few ideas," she replied. "It's just a matter of deciding what we want to do first. Let's see ... who here likes oral sex?"

Jeff immediately raised his hand, and the others laughed. Then one by one, the other hands went up until they were all raised.

"All right, since Jeff was so enthusiastic, we'll let him start. This game is really simple. Jeff, you pick someone in this room to bring you to orgasm with her mouth. Then the one you pick will choose someone to do the same for them. So as not to leave anyone out, we'll make it a rule that you're not allowed to choose someone who's already done it. And you're not allowed to choose Jeff, because he'll be last, in order to complete the circle. Agreed?"

The others nodded.

"Good. Jeff, who do you choose?"

"I'll bet I can guess," Lissa commented, glancing at Allison.

"I'll bet I can narrow it down to three at least," Kari added. "And I'd better be on the list, Jeff!"

He laughed. "On the list of girls I most want to suck me off, you're at the top. But I'm going to surprise everyone this time. I pick Alya."

Alya grinned. "My pleasure," she said.

"Actually, I think it will be my pleasure," Jeff laughed.

"So Jeff, any reason why you picked Alya?" asked Lissa.

He shrugged. "Simple. It's the novelty of it. She's the only girl in this room who hasn't already sucked my dick at one time or another."

The others glanced around at each other.

"You know, I think he's right," Allison commented with an amused grin.

Jeff sat down on the couch and spread his legs. Alya came over and knelt on the floor in front of him. Everyone crowded around to watch. Brit even walked behind the couch so she could massage his shoulders.

"Can she do that?" asked Crystal. "Is touching allowed?"

"I don't mind," Jeff grinned.

Alya reached out and took his cock in her hands. She gave it a few strokes to put it at full hardness, then lowered her head and stuck out her tongue. Jeff groaned as she licked all around the head. He always loved receiving oral sex, and it was especially exciting since it was the first time Alya had done it to him. She opened her mouth and let his cock slip in, then closed and sealed her lips around it.

When she began to suck, he sighed in pleasure. He was no stranger to blowjobs; every other girl in the room had given him one, after all. But it was always exciting when a new girl did it to him. He loved the hot and moist sensation of her tongue as it cradled his cock, the dimples in her cheeks as she sucked him, and especially the suction inside her mouth that stimulated his nerves, as if trying to draw out the pleasure from deep inside his body.

Apparently her practicing on "Mr. Bullard" had paid off; she certainly knew what she was doing. And obviously she hadn't learned this technique practicing on Lissa. While not as enthusiastic as, say, Brit, she really seemed to enjoy giving him oral sex.

Under normal circumstances, he might try to hold out to prolong the pleasure, but there would be plenty more fun later. So when he felt the rising pressure in his loins, he gave Alya a warning and then let the orgasm overtake him. He tensed up as it hit, releasing into her mouth. She smiled and hummed contentedly as she swallowed it down, and he watched in fascination as her throat contracted with each swallow. That sight was enough to keep the orgasm going extra long, but eventually the pleasure waned and his body relaxed once more. He let out a sigh as Alya let his cock slip from her mouth.

"Yummy, isn't it?" asked Brit. Alya blushed as she nodded.

"Better than Mr. Bullard's?" asked Lissa.

"Absolutely," Alya replied.

"Who's Mr. Bullard?" asked Kari.

"Our landlord," Lissa explained. "We paid him in blowjobs."

Greg's jaw dropped open and his eyes widened as he heard this. Everyone else laughed, probably more at his reaction than at Lissa's statement.

"Okay Alya, your turn," said Kari. "Out of anyone in this room, who do you want to eat you out the most?"

"Well, Lissa's mentioned her experiences with other women. Ever since she mentioned her first time, I've been curious about what it would feel like to be pleasured by that same woman."

"Allison?" asked Greg. "You're talking about that time on the boat?"

"Not quite, Dad," Lissa grinned. "I never told you this, but my first lesbian experience was with Rachael."

Greg gasped. "Are you serious?" he asked. "When did that happen?"

"That first time she babysat us."

"But I thought ... Allison told me she was Jeff's first time."

"I was," Rachael replied. "That was only the first night. Remember, I spent three nights here. And yes, that means that during that visit I had sex with every member of this family except for Brit."

"Dad and Allison too?" asked Brit.

"Your dad and Allison at the same time," she grinned. "But enough talk. Alya, go sit on the couch so I can eat you."

Alya sat down on the couch, then spread her legs. She seemed a bit nervous, despite being the one to choose her partner. Rachael, of course, wasn't bashful at all. She knelt between Alya's legs and immediately set to work with her tongue. It didn't take long for Alya to warm up to Rachael, which wasn't surprising. Jeff knew from experience how good Rachael was with her tongue, though admittedly it was different with him.

From his vantage point on the couch next to her, he could see everything. Rachael used only the tip of her tongue, running it up and down Alya's slit and over the hairless outer lips. She especially focused on the little bump at the top, and Jeff could see Alya's clit just starting to peek out of its hiding place. Alya was gasping in her breaths now, her eyes closed and an open-mouthed smile on her face.

Lissa came around behind the couch and placed her hands on the girl's shoulders, massaging her like Brit had massaged Jeff. Alya opened her eyes and smiled up at the naked girl above her.

Rachael attacked her with enthusiasm, mercilessly ravishing her pussy with her tongue. She speared it inside the hole, or flicked it over and over again against the clit, driving Alya into a frenzied excitement. Rachael, of course, seemed to enjoy it almost as much as Alya did. From what Jeff knew of her, she got really excited about being the one to get someone off, male or female. She enjoyed wielding that power over them.

It didn't take long for her assault to do its job. Alya soon screamed in ecstasy as Rachael's mouth pushed her over the edge into an explosive orgasm. Her body shuddered as her muscles all tensed, her hips twitching with each wave of pleasure.

When she calmed down, she lay there panting, her eyes closed and her mouth locked in an uncontrollable smile. Rachael stood up and licked her lips, a similar smile on her own face.

"Yummy," she commented.

"All right, Rachael," Kari said. "Now it's your turn to pick."

"Like I said, I've had sex with everyone in this family except for Brit. I'm getting impatient. She's already fourteen. A couple more years and she'll be too old for me."

"Hey!" Brit exclaimed, but with a grin on her face.

"Just kidding," Rachael told her. "But seriously, Brit, you're about the sexiest girl I've ever met. I was hoping to seduce you the last time I was here, but I had to go away frustrated. I'm not letting another opportunity pass by."

"Well let's get to it then," Brit said with an excited grin. Jeff stood up to give Rachael room to sit down on the couch, and Brit knelt in front of her. Rachael spread her legs wide, giving Brit room to work and everyone in the room the opportunity to see that she was already wet between the legs. That didn't come as a surprise to Jeff; sometimes he thought she lived in a permanent state of arousal.

She squealed at the first touch of Brit's tongue. Brit giggled, then continued to lick her. Rachael seemed particularly excited to have Brit do this with her; like she said, it was her final conquest in the Primdale family. Considering she had already had sex with Kari, Jeff figured that Crystal would probably be her next target. Then she would have seduced everyone in two families.

Her hips writhed around on the couch as Brit tongued her pussy. Brit seemed to get a kick out of the reactions she was causing in Rachael, which made her more enthusiastic about her work. Though she didn't put as much energy into it as Rachael had done for Alya, she still tried her hardest. She used her fingers to pry apart her aunt's lips so that she could lick all over the pink parts underneath. She moved up to the clit and ran her tongue over it, eliciting more squeals and gasps from Rachael, who by now was completely lost in the excitement. She grabbed Brit's head and held her there, as if afraid the girl would leave her unsatisfied.

But Brit apparently had no such plans. She was having too much fun making her aunt squirm. Maybe she too enjoyed the power of giving someone an orgasm, especially someone experienced like Rachael. Jeff had always thought of the person performing oral sex as being in a submissive position, but he could see now that it didn't have to be that way at all. Right now, Brit was in complete control of her aunt; Rachael was, for the moment, her slave.

Rachael's orgasm was the most obvious yet; her moans turned into a shriek of excitement and her hips literally lifted off the couch to mash against Brit's mouth. Brit giggled, but continued to lick her hungrily until her aunt's body once more collapsed on the couch, her legs still spread obscenely and her head thrown back over the back of the couch as she panted in exhaustion.

"Oh god..." she moaned quietly. "Oh god..." Then she lifted her head and stared down at Brit, who now sat at her feet with a grin. Rachael smiled back at her. "Do you realize how long I've wanted you to do that to me, Brit? I've been lusting after you for the longest time."

"Don't worry," Brit told her. "I have a feeling this won't be the last time we have sex."

"Damn right!" Rachael laughed.

"So Brit," said Kari, "Who--"

"Daddy!" she exclaimed with a grin on her face.

Greg laughed. "With such an enthusiastic invitation, how can I refuse?" he asked.

Brit took Rachael's place on the couch. Instead of going straight for her pussy though, he first kissed her tenderly on the lips. When he drew back, he gazed into her eyes for a few seconds, and they both smiled at each other.

"You are so beautiful, Brit," he told her, and she blushed at the compliment. "Last time it was too dark for me to get to enjoy your beauty," he said.

"If you had, we wouldn't be here right now," she grinned.

"That's a very good point. Still, I want to take my time and do this right," he told her.

"Just remember, the rest of us are waiting for you," said Crystal. "So don't take too much time."

Greg moved his lips to her cheek and kissed her again, then slowly descended to her neck. She sighed as he kissed her there, running his mouth all over her smooth skin. He smiled in delight at the thought that she was enjoying what he was doing to her. Now that he had the chance to really enjoy her, he realized that there was something comforting and familiar about the feel of her skin, the sound of her breaths, the warmth and even smell of her body, something that was unmistakably Brit. He didn't have to see her to know who he was making love to. Perhaps, even last night, he had known it all along. Perhaps he had simply deluded himself into thinking he was with Crystal instead of her, because he had wanted so much to make love to his daughter, and wanted an excuse, a way to rationalize it so that he wouldn't feel guilty. Yes, now that he had succumbed to his baser instincts and the wiles of not only Allison but his whole family, he could admit freely that he wanted this. He wanted to bring his daughter to the heights of pleasure.

Now he understood how Jeff felt. Brit was a precious treasure, a little angel, a girl who above all needed to be loved. And if society frowned on certain aspects of that love, so be it. She was more important to him than the rules of society anyway. Allison had taught him that lesson, and now he finally understood what it meant.

His lips reached her cute little perky breasts, and he let his tongue wander over her nipple, savoring the delicious flavor and loving the sensation of it growing harder as he teased it. He glanced up and saw that she had her eyes closed and her head thrown back against the top of the couch. Crystal stepped behind her and placed her hands on Brit's shoulders as Brit had done to Jeff. As Greg moved to toy with the other breast momentarily, Crystal rubbed her best friend's shoulders. It still took some getting used to, knowing that these two little girls were lovers. But it also thrilled him. Both girls were absolutely adorable, so tiny and fragile, and infinitely feminine. The thought of them giving each other such pleasure was almost a mind-blowing concept.

As if reading his mind, Crystal let her hands wander lower when Greg left his daughter's breasts and made his way down to her spread legs. Crystal let her hands slide onto Brit's breasts, taking over from her daddy. He had something even more tasty to occupy his attention now.

From the moment his tongue touched her slit, Greg was in love. He loved the flavor of her hot little pussy and the juicy nectar dripping from it. He just couldn't get enough of his daughter's love juices. He licked her all over, running his tongue up and down the slit and burrowing inside. The taste of her drove him wild with desire, and he attacked her mercilessly. He felt her hands on the back of his head, pushing him deeper into him, and he accepted it enthusiastically. All he could think about was her delicious little cunt.

He could hear her whimpering in delight from the onslaught of his tongue, but that sound only drove him wilder and wilder. His tongue ran around and around her cute little clitoris, teasing it as she moaned above him.

"Oh god Daddy, oh god Daddy!" she whimpered, and the sound of it excited him even more. Daddy, she called him. She was getting pleasured by her very own father. It was a thought almost too horrible to even contemplate, yet the perverse nature of it only made it that much more arousing.

As his tongue worked over her clit, he shoved one of his fingers inside her hole. That did it. Her hips bucked, and she cried out. "DADEEEEEEE!" she screamed as her climax hit her hard, reducing her to a quivering mound of orgasmic feminine flesh. He loved the thought that he was doing this to his own daughter, the girl he had brought into this world and spent so much of his time raising. Now he had just shown the extreme depths of his love for her.

After it was all over, Brit lay sighing on the couch, her eyes closed and a satisfied smile on her lips. Greg rose up and kissed those lips, slipping his tongue between them momentarily. Then he sat down beside her and wrapped an arm around her. She leaned in and lay her head on his chest for a few minutes, smiling in contentment.

Eventually she opened her eyes and sat back up, glancing around at the people surrounding her as if surprised to see them. Perhaps she had been so lost in the moment that she had forgotten where she was.

Then she turned to her father. "Now it's your turn, Daddy," she said. "It's too bad I'm not available, because I'd love to show you how much I love you."

"I'll have to take you up on that offer later," he said. "But for now, I'd like to take Lissa up on her earlier offer to finish what we started on the sailing trip last year."

"I was hoping you'd say that, Dad," Lissa grinned.

Greg rose to his feet and took Brit's place on the couch. He shivered with excitement as he watched Lissa kneel in front of him. So this was it. Up to this point, he hadn't crossed any line today that he hadn't already crossed before. If he allowed his daughter to do this to him, then he would truly be accepting this new lifestyle.

As she glanced up at him with a loving smile on her face, his mind went back to that event that started it all a year ago, the event that had wracked him with guilt for a year now. That was why he had chosen Lissa today. He wanted some form of closure to this whole thing. The guilt wouldn't completely disappear until he surrendered himself totally to an incestuous relationship with his family, so he needed to repeat that event, this time taking it to the end.

He sucked in his breath as Lissa took his dick in her hand. The excitement and thrill of what was about to happen to him had already gotten him as hard as could be, so she really didn't have to use her hands at all. He watched in excruciating eagerness as she brought her face close to his cock. Instead of taking it straight into her mouth, though, she planted a kiss right on the tip.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.