Allison and the Primdales - Cover

Allison and the Primdales

Copyright© 2009 by Daddycums

Chapter 94: Shocking Mistake

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 94: Shocking Mistake - A stunningly beautiful and sexually liberated woman marries into a wealthy yet strictly conservative family. The result? A stepmother who's wicked in all the right ways!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   DomSub   Light Bond   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow  

Greg wondered how things would change, now that Crystal had sucked him off. She had been flirting with him like crazy this past week, and he had mostly just taken it as her usual teasing. But she had taken it to the next step, so maybe there was something more to it after all. Maybe she really was attracted to him like she claimed.

If anything, for the rest of the evening her flirting increased. After the incident in the rec room, she wasn't just content to flaunt her body in front of him or blow him kisses or call him affectionate names. Now she made excuses to hug him or sit on his lap, despite still being naked.

He put his clothes back on, at least. Now that she had, in a sense, seduced him, he couldn't really insist that she get dressed. After all, a little nudity was nothing compared to what she had just done. But he could maintain a certain degree of modesty and dignity himself.

They agreed that what had happened should remain a secret, even from Jeff, Kari, Lissa, and Alya. It wasn't that he thought they would go blabbing to the police that he had received a blowjob from a fourteen-year-old girl; but the less people who knew about it, the less chance there would be of any of them slipping in their discretion.

That didn't, however, stop Crystal from trying to see what she could get away with. Even after joining the others in the main house, Crystal continued to flirt with him like crazy. At dinner, after the first bite she commented, "that's the second best thing I've tasted all day."

Greg shot her a stern look, but when Alya asked what was first, she simply replied, "We had ice cream for dessert after lunch." As soon as everyone looked away though, she gave Greg a wink.

It still disturbed him that he had just committed an illegal act with an underage girl. If caught, he would be labeled a sex offender and put away for a very long time. He had jeopardized his family for a moment of pleasure.

Actually, Greg was more worried about her father than about the police. He felt seriously guilty about letting the daughter of one of his friends do that to him, and considering the man's size, if Allen ever found out about it he would probably pulverize Greg into a lump of flesh only remotely resembling a human being.

On the other hand, it hadn't really done any harm to Crystal. If anything, she seemed proud of the accomplishment. It made him wonder if maybe the law in this case was wrong. If he enjoyed it and she enjoyed it, what was wrong with what they had done?

He almost dreaded going upstairs that night to tuck Brit into bed, since Crystal was sleeping over that night. But she insisted that he come up and have his nightly talk with her. He gave Crystal and her a few minutes to change into their pajamas, then headed upstairs to her room to talk.

He found her on the top bunk, smiling at him. Crystal was on the bottom. They actually wore pajamas tonight, or more accurately, oversize tee-shirts. That was almost disappointing; he had kind of hoped to see them nude again. Still, it was probably better this way. It meant less temptation for him.

As Greg stepped up to the bed, Crystal reached for his belt buckle.

"Stop that!" he scolded, swatting her hand away. But his heart really wasn't in it, and he couldn't keep the smile off of his face.

"Just kidding, sweetheart," Crystal grinned.

"Listen, you two," he told them. "I'm not sure how I feel about what we did today. I mean, I can't deny that I really enjoyed it. Crystal, you're a gorgeous young girl. I just think maybe it's best if we don't do it again."

"Fine," said Crystal. "But if you wake up in the middle of the night with a change of heart, you know where you can find me."

Greg sighed. She really wasn't going to stop teasing him.

"Just so you understand, I don't mind," Brit told him. "If you want to have fun with Crystal, I think it's great. And I liked having fun with Allison and Rachael too."

"That's another thing that's going to take some time getting used to. I can hardly get after you now that I sort of condoned it by joining in myself, but it was hard enough discovering I had one lesbian daughter. Now it turns out I have two."

"I'm bisexual, Daddy," Brit corrected.

"That doesn't make it any better. But I guess I'm just going to have to learn to live with it. I promised I wouldn't get mad, and I won't. Just do me a favor. Stay in your own bunks tonight. I need some time to sort through my feelings, and knowing that you two are ... well ... having sex, would just make it that much more difficult."

"As long as it's just for tonight," replied Brit. "But you also promised you'd let us keep doing it."

"I know, dear, and I'm going to keep my promise. I'm just asking you to do it as a favor, to make it easier for me."

"Okay. I love you, Daddy."

"I love you too, Angel," he smiled.

"I love you too, Greg dearest," Crystal grinned.

Greg chuckled. "Good night," he told them.

"Good night, Daddy," Brit replied, hopping down from the bed momentarily to give him a kiss on the cheek. He turned to go, but Crystal hopped up and grabbed him, pulling him down to give him a loud, wet kiss on the lips.

As she climbed into bed again, Greg sighed and left the room, blushing again at her forwardness. He would probably never get over it.

Ignoring the moans and cries coming from Jeff's room across the hall that meant that Rachael had decided to sleep with him tonight, he made his way downstairs, where he found Allison, Lissa, and Alya still talking in the front room. He wasn't in the mood for conversation right now, so he simply bid them good night and retired to his room, where he changed into his bathrobe and prepared for bed.

Allison joined him a few minutes later, saying that Lissa and Alya had gone to bed too. She immediately started taking off her clothes.

"That was fun today," she commented as she undressed.

"I suppose so," said Greg. Then he laughed. There was no point trying to deny it or downplay it. "Actually, I enjoyed every minute of it."

"Crystal's a real cutie," Allison grinned. "You're lucky you got to fuck her mouth. Maybe she'll do me next time."

Now was the right time to talk about what had been bothering him all day.

"I'm not sure there's going to be a next time," he told her.

"Why not?"

"She's only fourteen! I could go to jail for a long, long time if anyone ever found out."

"Oh, don't worry. We're sworn to secrecy. Nobody's going to find out. It's something we all wanted, so what's the problem?"

"It's just that ... I don't know. Maybe I'm overreacting. You know me. Intellectually, I'm very conservative. But when I lose control and let my passions rule me..."

"That's when I love you the most," she said, sliding into bed next to him and kissing him.

"But sometimes I feel so guilty afterward."

"Is that what this is all about? You're feeling guilty for what you did with Crystal?"

"Sort of. But it's more than that."

"Tell me, Greg."

"I'll admit that seeing you and Rachael was a real turn-on. But then when Brit joined in ... I mean, she's my daughter! How am I supposed to feel about that?"

"How are you supposed to feel? You're supposed to feel outraged that she got involved in a lesbian threesome with her stepmother and aunt. But you know I've never been a fan of doing things just because you're supposed to. I think as long as she was okay with it, you should feel whatever you want. If it excites you to see her like that, then great!"

"But it's all so wrong, Allison."

"Only because you've believed that so long that you're not willing to look at it from any other perspective. Brit's a beautiful girl. You at least agree with me on that, don't you?"

"Yes I do."

"And what about Rachael?"

"She's good-looking too."

"And I know you like the way I look. And you've always had a thing about lesbians. So when you see three beautiful women making love, regardless of who they are, especially when you have a fourth one going down on you, I think it's perfectly natural to have unwholesome thoughts, don't you?"

"All right, you have a point. But that doesn't mean I should act on them."

"Doesn't it?"

"Let's be honest here. If I had acted on every one of my feelings I had this afternoon, I would have had sex with Crystal, you, Rachael, and even Brit. My own daughter!"

"And what's wrong with that?"

"Allison! I'm not going to sit here and let you try to convince me that it's all right to do that."

"You had no qualms about Lissa last year."

"I thought we weren't going to bring that up."

"I'm sorry, but it's relevant to the discussion."

"Fine. We've always said that it was a joke that got out of hand, and as far as I'm concerned, that's the truth. Look, this is just like last time. It's something I shouldn't have done, and I'm afraid of what the consequences will be. You saw what happened to Jeff and Brit when they found out about that vacation last year."

"Yes, it made them happier than they've ever been. You already know my feelings about that. I still think you should let them love each other."

"You know I can't do that, Allison. Look, maybe the best thing is to just forget this whole thing ever happened."

"Is that what you really want?" she asked, looking him in the eyes.

He stared at her for a second. "No," he finally conceded. "I already told you I enjoyed it. But it's wrong for me to enjoy it. I mean, Crystal's only fourteen. I'm no pedophile."

"No, you're just attracted to nubile young women, and if some of them happen to be underage, so what? There's nothing magical that happens on a girl's eighteenth birthday that suddenly makes her attractive when she wasn't before. Besides, it seemed to me that she was enjoying herself every bit as much as you were."

"She just did that because she didn't want to get into trouble," he insisted.

"Is that what you think?" asked Allison.

"Yes. Why else would she do it?"

"Because she's attracted to you just like you're attracted to her, maybe?"

"Oh, very funny."

"It's not a joke. So what if you're forty? You're still very handsome. I thought so the first time I met you, and I still think so. And I'm not just saying that because it's what you want to hear. So is there any reason to believe that Crystal wouldn't think so too?"

"She's a teenager. She would only be attracted to boys her own age."

"How do you know who she's attracted to? Have you asked her?"

"Of course not," he said. "What am I supposed to do, go up to her and say, 'Do you like me?'"

"No, but now that she's already given you a blowjob, you could ask her if you can make love to her."

"Allison!" he exclaimed.

"What? I'm absolutely serious."

"But ... well, she's still just a little girl. What if I'm too big for her?"

"You're not."

"How do you know?"

"Because Jeff's been having sex with her for almost two years, and he's about the same size as you are where it counts."

"So she was telling the truth about that? And you knew about it?"

"Absolutely. I don't like to keep secrets from you, but I didn't tell you because I knew you wouldn't approve. From what they told me, Crystal needed Jeff back then. She needed to fall in love with a kind and sweet boy who would help her get over a bad relationship. If you had broken that up, noble though your intentions were, it would have done far more harm to her than letting that relationship continue."

"So then maybe I should just let Jeff have her."

"Maybe. But that was two years ago. She's grown a lot since then. Maybe what she needs now is a mature and experienced man who can teach her more than Jeff ever could."

"Okay, now you're just making things up."

"Maybe. But back to my original point, if you had the opportunity to fuck her, without any consequences, would you do it?"

He thought about that for a moment. "I don't know," he said.

"I'm serious. Suppose I was in favor of it, and everyone who knew about it was sworn to secrecy, and she agreed to do it. Would you?"

"I suppose ... if you didn't mind ... yes, I would."

"Okay, well, as it turns out, I am in favor of it, everyone who could possibly find out about it already knows what you did with her today, and they've already agreed not to say anything. So all that's left is to find out if she's willing."

"But I can't just go up to her and ask her. I mean, think how awkward she would feel, especially if the answer was no."

"If you ask her the right way, she won't feel awkward at all."

"And what's the right way?"

"Tonight, after she and Brit are asleep, go wake her up. Gently. A little tenderness goes a long way. Whisper in her ear how much you're attracted to her, and how much you want to make love to her. Girls like to know that men think they're attractive. But let it be her decision. Make sure she knows that you're all right with her saying no if she's uncomfortable about it. And if she refuses, never bring it up again."

"But ... tonight? What if Brit wakes up?"

"After what happened today between you and Crystal while she was watching? I'd have to say that that should be the least of your worries. If it didn't bother Brit today, why should it bother her tonight?"

"Okay, that's a valid point, but I still don't think I should do this."

"That's up to you," Allison shrugged. "But I know you too well. You were really getting excited today when she sucked you off, and I think if you don't do this, you're going to regret missing the opportunity."

Greg laughed. "I can't believe my own wife is trying to convince me to seduce another woman. A girl, actually."

"Just think about it. If I catch you sneaking out of bed later, I'll know where you went. And I won't wait up for you."

Greg lay down and stared up at the ceiling. He wrapped his arm around Allison when she snuggled up to him, but his mind was elsewhere. At least to himself, he had to admit that he found Crystal attractive. Kari too, but since she was his son's girlfriend, he wasn't about to make a move there. But Crystal was unattached.

At least, if he didn't count Jeff or Brit. That was something that bothered him too. He had been furious when he found out that Lissa had a girlfriend, and now it seemed to have spread to her younger sister. Worse still was his own reaction to it. Rather than get upset, he had actually given in to his lust and let Crystal seduce him. Now he could no longer claim the moral high ground with Lissa or Brit, because his actions that afternoon had condoned it.

That meant he had to accept what had happened to Brit, and in part, accept that it was his own fault. He was the one who had broken up her relationship with Jeff, so perhaps that had caused her to go looking elsewhere. Maybe Crystal had provided a shoulder for her to cry on, and then Brit had made the same mistake as she had made with her brother, mistaking tenderness and friendship for sexual attraction.

If so, then as the responsible party, Greg would have to decide how to handle it. He could try to convince Brit to break off her relationship with Crystal, but now that he had given in to the same temptation, how could he expect her to agree?

Or he could try to come between them himself. That meant seducing one or the other of them. Naturally Brit was out of the question, so maybe in a way it was his responsibility to try to steal Crystal away from her.

What was he thinking? Was he actually justifying having sex with a fourteen-year-old girl by claiming that it was the moral and ethical thing to do? Granted, everything that had happened these past few months had forced him to reevaluate his values over and over again, but how could he even consider seducing Crystal?

Yet here he was, trying to come up with reasons to do just that. Allison was right about one thing; if he didn't, he would regret the missed opportunity. The real question was whether he would regret doing it more than he would regret not doing it.

If Crystal were willing, really what harm could it do? He wouldn't be corrupting her; she had already had sex with both his son and his daughter. Like Allison, she seemed pretty liberal about her sexuality. And he couldn't deny that despite her age, she was really sexy. Maybe even because of her age. Like Brit, she still retained some of that childlike cuteness, while at the same time having all of the attributes of a sexually mature woman, though admittedly not as developed as, say, Allison.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.