The Bad Bet - Cover

The Bad Bet

Copyright© 2009 by Lubrican

Chapter 25

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 25 - AJ just wanted a drink when he pushed past the sodbuster woman standing timidly outside of the saloon. But there was trouble inside that saloon and, like usual, he just couldn't manage to stay out of it. Within ten minutes he was running for his life and passing that same woman again, this time as he spurred his horse hard. The third time he crossed paths with the woman - well - they say the third time's the charm.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Historical   Incest   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Slow  

Frank Jr. sat there, staring at his naked sister as she stared back at him. They both heard their mother's moans as she was carried off. They now knew exactly what she was going to experience in the coming moments.

"I did miss you," said Frank, his voice low.

"You did?" The thrill that went through her made her nipples tingle and she lifted her other hand to squeeze one, and then the other.

"I did," he said firmly. "I believe I need a bath too," he added.

Nothing was said as he got down from his horse and started stripping off his clothes. He dropped them in a pile and put his hat on top of them, before stepping toward his sister, who was still seated, her eyes firmly on his bobbing erection. Vanished, like smoke in the wind, were her earlier concerns. The itch inside her that had been there for almost a whole week now, was suddenly explained as she realized what was needed to scratch it.

She reached for him, and pulled him down into the water.


Bella "resisted" until they got into the house. The women had been working all day and there was no fire in the fireplace, as yet. It didn't matter. Julian knew where the bed was and laid her on it.

She got up instantly and attacked his belt buckle, while he took off his hat and shirt.

"You're all clean," he said. "I should have taken a bath first too."

"I don't care," she gasped, pulling his pants down. Within seconds his prick was lodged firmly in her mouth and she sucked lustily.

"I take it he never came back?" groaned Julian.

She shook her head slightly, but never let him out of her mouth.

"Stop, woman!" he groaned. "I don't want to put it in your mouth."

She pulled off, still sucking strongly.

"Hurry!" she moaned.

He had to sit to kick his boots off and shuck his pants. Then he rolled over onto her. Her hand guided him and he sank in, in one long lunge.

"Oh yes," she groaned.

"I'll go longer next time," he panted. "I promise."

"Just love meeeee," she whined.

"Yes Ma'am," he moaned. "Just let me give my baby a bath first."

Then he grunted and lunged as he spurted deep inside her.


In the bathing pool it wasn't quite as fluid ... though they were surrounded by another meaning of that word.

Frank Jr. didn't know what to kiss and suck first. His lips wandered all over Becky's upper body, which was out of the water, and he bounced from a perky nipple to her lips and back to a nipple.

"I missed you so much," she moaned, dragging his hand between her thighs.

He rubbed and she kissed him. She wanted to lie down and pulled him with her. She spread her legs. When they broke the kiss to breathe she whispered "Put a finger in me."

He did and she reached for his willy, stroking it rapidly as he explored her hot interior with his finger.

"It doesn't hurt?" he gasped.

"Noooooo, it feels wonderful," she panted. She squeezed his willy. "I want this again."

"You do?"

He wanted it again too, and had been worried it would never happen a second time. Being a man, perhaps he can be forgiven for jumping at the chance, instead of remembering his promise to Julian. Besides, what he was about to do was something they had done before so ... technically ... it had been breaking his promise only the first time it had happened. And that had been an accident.

It was no accident that he moved to lie on top of her now though, or that her hand came to guide the tip of his prick to her opening.

Even in the water her body was producing enough lubrication that he could get it inside her. Her legs pulled up, spread wide as there was some friction. He had to work it into her slowly, which was exactly what she needed ... the feel of slowly being filled with luscious pressure on the muscles that had been jumpy all week.

"Oh don't stop," she groaned.

He didn't. This time, his second time, it wasn't a surprise. He'd thought about this ever since it had happened, lying there beside her for two nights when they couldn't do anything, and then wondering as Billy helped them gather more strays if he'd forget what it had felt like before it ever happened again. In the two nights since then, on the trail, it HAD been harder and harder to bring back the memory of that squeezing heat, all around his willy, pulsing as the soothing jets jumped through it.

Now, though, with it fully embedded inside her, it all came back and he almost sobbed with the joy of feeling it again. He fought the urge to spew, wanting this to last longer ... much longer. She moaned, though, and the sound she made that was usually the result of his fingers or mouth on her bump flowed from her parted lips. Then those muscles that were clamping tightly around him relaxed, only to tighten again, doing that several times as she cried out into the balmy evening air.

As hard as Frank wanted to wait, he couldn't, and, as Julian gave his baby a sperm bath inside the house, the other baby in the family ... the one nobody knew about yet ... was also surrounded by fresh sperm. Those sperm ignored the tiny fetus growing there, even as they wiggled all around it. It was no longer an egg, having grown into multiple cells. Instead, they searched fruitlessly for something that would not be there again for more than nine months.


When Julian, dressed only in his jeans, and barefoot, tiptoed carefully back to the bathing pool to retrieve Bella's clothes, and his horse with its precious cargo, Frank Jr. and Becky were sitting on opposite sides of the pool, just staring at each other.

Both jumped as he made a sound, caused by a sharp rock in the grass.

"It's just me," he said into the almost complete darkness. There was so little moon this night that the only reason he could see was because there had been no artificial light to ruin his night vision. "I'm glad to see you two are behaving yourselves."

He took his horse's reins and reached for Bella's boots and dress. "Give us a little longer, all right?"

"Sure," came Frank's slightly strained voice.

Julian limped off into the dark again.

"We did it again," whispered Becky. They had broken apart as soon as their mutual orgasms receded. Becky's fingers were still probing between her legs, in search of pain or injury that wasn't there. Not the kind she could feel yet, anyway.

"I guess so," sighed Frank Jr. "Are you mad?"

"No." She sounded puzzled. "I asked you to ... didn't I?" She was trying to remember how it had all happened, but seemed hazy somehow.

"I think so," he said. "Are you all right?"

"I'm fine," she said. It finally sank in that she was fine. This mysterious thing that had hurt the first time, had felt only lovely the second. That much she was sure of.

"Good," he sighed. "I was so scared I hurt you."

"You didn't hurt me," she said. "It felt ... good."

"It sure did!" he sighed. He moved toward her. "I was worried you'd be mad at me."

"I can't be mad at you for doing something I asked you to do," she said, pragmatically.

"Are you ever going to ask me to do it again?" The hope in his sound sent tingles through her belly again. To be wanted so openly made her feel almost dizzy with happiness.

"I think so," she said softly.

He thrashed in the water, but the word he wanted to shout as loud as possible was muted to a simple "Yes!"

That made her feel good too. "You liked it that much?"

"I'd rather do that than eat," he said.

She giggled.

"Julian said to give them a while longer," he said.

"I know," she answered.

He stood up. She saw he was hard again, already!

"Would you suck it a little bit now?" he asked.

She stood up, feeling the flutter in her belly and stepped out of the pool. She arranged her dress on the grass and laid back, spreading her knees and lifting them.

"No," she whispered.

Their third time was even better. Their eyes, fully adjusted to the light reflected upon the earth, let them stare at each other as, again, she led him to the place she wanted to be filled. Again he slid in slowly, but this time there was no friction at all, as his previous offering made her channel slippery. They experimented a little then, as he moved in her, sometimes slow and sometimes fast. She squeezed her nipples and her pussy muscles rippled again, sucking at him. After having just spurted he had better control, and used it to put off the best feeling so he could enjoy this for as long as possible. When she squealed that it was going to happen again, though, he gave up and flooded her again with warm spurts of his love.


It happened that the clues led both Marshals to Dodge City, a rough town by any standards, even those of the west. There were no less than eight saloons in Dodge. It was a town where misunderstandings led to gunplay frequently. Both Stone and Bennet decided to go in wearing their badges prominently. At least if somebody wanted to start something then, they'd know it was about something worth looking into.

What they were both looking into was the possibility that the rustlers were selling their stolen beef to the Army garrison at Fort Dodge, which had their hands completely full protecting the citizens using the Santa Fe Trail from marauding and angry Indians. Both had come to the conclusion that if cowboys showed up with beef, nobody at the fort would have time to ask a lot of inconvenient questions. Both were sure that was why they'd found no evidence of rustled cattle being sold further east, at the rail heads.

That they met at all was the result of the simple coincidence of Stone heading out of town while Bennet was heading in. Both men saw each other's badges, stopped, and ten minutes later were teamed up for the rest of the investigation.

They traded news, and hypotheses and, finding they were in agreement as to what was likely going on, decided to get the proof and then wire Topeka, to see what the head honchos wanted to do about it.

Eventually, on the long ride, they ran out of current news and began telling what would later become known as "war stories" in the military.

Among them, Bennet mentioned a little family of settlers in a dip in the land north of Wichita.

That led to Stone talking about a cowboy turned gunslinger and the family whose husband and father had been killed in a card game in Abilene.

"Cross draw, you say?" asked Bennet, feeling a chill go down his spine. "Fast?"

"That's what they all said," said Stone. "They said he was the fastest gun anybody had ever seen."

"This kid I told you about," said Bennet. "I saw him draw while sitting on horseback and shoot a turkey in the head while it was flying past him!"

Within a mile they were both convinced they were talking about the same people.

"Why would she let him hook up with her?" asked Stone, shaking his head. "Her husband died in that fight."

"He was helping her," said Bennet, shrugging. "Maybe he felt beholden to her because of her husband." He chuckled. "They was all sleeping in that one house," he said, grinning.

"What can you do in a sod house with two kids sleeping right there with you?" asked Stone.

"They had it broke up into two rooms with an oilcloth hanging from the ceiling," laughed Bennet. "I'll bet you a dollar he does more than just replace the work she lost from her man in that gunfight."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.