The Bad Bet - Cover

The Bad Bet

Copyright© 2009 by Lubrican

Chapter 17

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 17 - AJ just wanted a drink when he pushed past the sodbuster woman standing timidly outside of the saloon. But there was trouble inside that saloon and, like usual, he just couldn't manage to stay out of it. Within ten minutes he was running for his life and passing that same woman again, this time as he spurred his horse hard. The third time he crossed paths with the woman - well - they say the third time's the charm.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Historical   Incest   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Slow  

She regained consciousness almost immediately as he picked her up, but left her eyes closed, relaxed in his arms as he carried her into the house and he laid her tenderly on the bed. She finally opened her eyes to see his chin, and then the concerned faces of her children as he leaned back.

"We was talking and she just passed out," she heard AJ say.

"With her dress open like that?" came the voice of her son, Frank Jr.

"Mamma?" That was her daughter, Becky, who was leaning over her. She felt Becky's hands pull her dress back together again and her hands came alive. The dress had been opened for AJ. Only he could close it.

Full consciousness came back so quickly that she wasn't sure it had ever left.

"I'm fine!" she said. "Stop that." Her hands seemed to fall back down, in the process somehow spreading the cloth to expose her breasts again.

"But your breasts, Mamma," whined Becky.

"AJ may button me up ... if he wants to," she sighed.

"Mamma!" squealed her daughter.

"You two go harvest some more wheat," she ordered. "Or corn or whatever. Just leave us alone for a while."

She looked to see AJ's face, peering down at her. It was sideways, and she tried to crank her head around to see him properly, but couldn't do it. His head moved and suddenly he looked right.

"Come on, Becky," she heard Frank Jr. say.

AJ sank to his knees. He still looked worried. "I was afraid I killed you with loose talk," he said.

"You didn't kill me," she said, smiling. "You made me very happy. I don't think I've ever been that happy in my life. I wasn't used to it, that's all."

"I thought you were mad at me," he said.

"We can talk about this later," she said. "I sent them out for a reason."

His eyes flicked to her exposed breasts, and then back to her face.

"You don't have to do this," he said cautiously.

"I want to do this," she said firmly.

"You do?" He sounded a little like Frank Jr. had one Christmas morning when she told him he could open his present. "I can?" he'd said, so full of hope and joy that it had made her heart nearly burst.

"I do," she said simply, saving more passionate words for later.


"What in blazes is going on?" wailed Becky.

She and Frank Jr. had been cutting up corn cobs, creating makeshift checkers, so they could play by the hearth on a board drawn on the stone with the end of a burned stick. They'd decided to do that because, with AJ's return, they were quite sure there would be no chance to play the other game they'd discovered ... the one where they were both naked.

When AJ had brought their mother in, all limp like that, Becky's heart had seized up. She was sure her mother was dead. Then as he laid her down, she'd moaned and Becky had seen her dress open like that, and it just hadn't made any kind of sense that she could imagine.

"I don't know," admitted Frank Jr. He'd been worried too, until it was clear she was going to be all right. Now the image of her big, soft breasts wouldn't leave his mind. He realized his willy was rock hard again.

"What did she mean that AJ could do it ... if he wanted to?"

"I don't know," rasped Frank. His hand went to squeeze his willy.

"Well, I'm going to find out!" said Becky, and started back toward the house.


Once again the siblings found themselves getting ready to spy on their mother. This time she wasn't in a wagon though, in the dark of night. It looked for all the world like Becky was just going to go up to the door and stick her head in there. He tugged at her dress and she stopped.

"You need to crawl up to the door," he whispered. "Like a snake. That way your head will be down low and they won't notice you."

"If you think I'm going to crawl in the dirt in my brand new dress, you're crazy," she said.

"You can't just look in the door!" he rasped. "They'll see you. At least stand back a ways. Maybe it's bright enough in there, with the fire going, that they won't be able to see us in the dark out here."

"All right," said Becky.

They stood about ten or so feet from the house, on one side of the house. Then, with Frank standing behind his sister, his hands on her waist, they sidestepped slowly around the corner until they could see into the house through the open doorway. The problem was they didn't see anything.

They sidestepped further and suddenly they could see both AJ and their mother.

Becky gasped. Frank Jr. with his hands on her waist, gulped, audibly.

These soft noises were the result of them learning much more detail about the act of having sex. Both of the adults were buck naked. Their mother was lying on her back and AJ's face was pressed firmly between her legs. Her fingers were in his hair and he was making "Mmmmmmmm" noises. Their mother was just gasping, at first, and then she moaned "Yes! Lick me right there!"

He did so, obviously with gusto, until Bella arched her back and whined about how wonderful it had felt, like it was over, even though AJ hadn't moved his face away at all.

Then AJ crawled up, his stiff prick hanging down and, right before the eyes of both unbelieving teenagers, he put his willy inside their mother!

Becky blinked as she saw that long hard thing start to slide into her mother. She blinked again and then rubbed her eyes. How could he do that? Where was it going? She knew she had a hole of sorts down there. She'd found it with the tip of her finger, but there wasn't room for something like that to go in there!

Frank Jr. watching the same exact thing, perceived it completely differently than his sister did. He had seen his sister's pussy lips spread apart, and had seen that darkness that was exposed. He now knew that the darkness was a hole of some kind that all women had, because that was the only way AJ could be doing what he was doing.

Their mother groaned, just like she'd groaned in the wagon that night, and AJ pulled his willy back out of her. Then he thrust it back in and Bella said, "Oh yes, AJ, don't ever stop, honey."

Within a minute his butt was bobbing up and down. They had seen that in the wagon. They just hadn't realized what it actually meant. Becky had assumed it was a result of AJ rubbing his willy on the outside, like Frank Jr. had done to her in the pond while they had sex. Or thought they were having sex. Now, watching that thick, long thing slide in and out of their mother, and hearing her cries of joy, it was obvious that this was what "having sex" meant, rather than what she had believed up to now.

She backed up and ran right into her brother. She turned and pushed him backwards until she was sure her whisper couldn't be heard.

"We didn't have sex!" She sounded relieved.

"Does that mean we can rub together again?" asked Frank, looking past her shoulder. "'Cause I really would like to be rubbing against you right now."

"He was licking her!" moaned Becky. "Right between the legs!"

"I saw a dog licking another dog like that," whispered Frank Jr. "That was just before they had sex too. I wonder if the boy dog puts his willy inside the girl dog like that."

"Would you stop talking about dogs!?" whispered Becky, agitated. "I told you we're not dogs!"

"Well some of that sure looks like maybe there's some dog in us then," said Frank, still peering past his sister.

A loud, long moan drew them back to stand where they had been earlier. Frank slid his hands around Becky's waist and raised them to cup and squeeze her breasts. He pressed his hard willy into her backside and she pressed back. Her own hands came up to help him rub her tender young breasts. She wanted to squeeze her nipples. Even better would be if Frank sucked them again.

It looked very violent to them now. AJ's butt was rising and falling very quickly and when he went in it was with enough force that their mother's breasts wobbled all over her chest. Her legs came up to cross over AJ's. They seemed to be staring into each other's eyes.

"Oh Bella," groaned AJ suddenly and this time, when he slammed in, he seemed to freeze. Their mother's hands went from his waist to his back, sliding up and down and she seemed to try to thrust her hips up off the blanket.

"I love you!" she groaned.

"Ohhhh Bella," he said with a groaning sigh.

Both teens were riveted to their spot. Franks fingers had found the hard nubbins of Becky's nipples and were squeezing them through her dress. One of her hands dropped to the front of her dress, down low, and pressed inwards.

AJ sank down on their mother and then rolled to one side, flopping the arm away from her out to one side. He was panting and his willy was soft and slimy looking with white stuff all over it. Their eyes went to their mother's crotch, exposed by her still spread legs. There was a mess of the white stuff there too, and, like AJ, she was panting hard.

"I have to admit that's one reason I'm glad I'm staying," AJ panted.

Bella rolled toward him and they engaged in a long kiss. She raised her head and said "I have to admit that I'd have probably let you do that even if you said you weren't staying."

"That's not the only reason I am," he said, reaching up to stroke her hair.

"I'm glad," she said, kissing him again. "But after we've spent all the money it's all I have to pay a hired man with."

"I don't want that to be pay," he said.

"Then it won't be."

The two teens backed off, still clasped together, as their mother welded her lips to AJ's again.

Both of them were worked up, and the first thing they did was try one of those long kisses. Frank's hands were all over her and she didn't try to stop him when his fingers went to the buttons of her dress.

He'd just gotten both nipples wet and swollen by sucking them when they heard their mother call out.

"Children?" she yelled into the darkness. "You can come back in now."

"Ohhhhhh," groaned Becky as Frank's lips left her engorged nubs. "I don't want to stop yet."

"Me either," panted Frank.

"But we have to or she'll come looking for us," complained his sister.

"We can wait until they're asleep and come back out here," he suggested. "Like we did last night."

"All right," she sighed. "I can't wait."


She did wait, though. Both of them did, lying on the crackling hay, horny out of their minds, until they heard two different slow breathing patterns. Neither adult woke as they slipped outside again.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.