Book 8 - Zara
Chapter 17

Copyright© 2009 by The Missing Eros

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 17 - More of the series, with new characters, new situations, more dragons, elves and others. Please see author notes

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Magic   Fiction  

DeClan and Zara woke up with Mal hissing loudly walking all over them, patting his papa on the cheek with his little paw. Zara made soothing noise's with a slight frown on her face "what is it sweetie?" Mal hissed loudly then started snapping his little jaws in frustration "Tab mama" DeClan was out of bed in an instant pulling on a bathrobe, heading across the hall, Zara holding Mal got up and followed. DeClan stood for a minute the look in his eyes fierce, calmly he went over to the window seat "it's not a storm is it sweetheart" he said to Tabby who was watching intently out the window, Tabby looked up at her papa the same look in her eyes as her papa's and shook her head, Mal flew over to the window and started pacing back and forth snapping and hissing. Suddenly Tabby touched the window and it opened, with a snarling hiss they had never heard her make before she pointed her tiny talon and a bolt of white lightening went flashing through the night into a stand of tree's at the far end of the garden. DeClan grabbed Mal as he was about to go out the window "you stay here and take care of your mama and Tabby" Zara gave DeClan a worried look "who is it?" DeClan shook his head "let me go have a look first" Zara reached out and closed the window, then picked up Tabby as DeClan vanished, Mal continued to pace back and forth in front of the window, every once in awhile glancing around the room with a hiss. DeClan returned about ten minutes later "he's gone" picking up Mal he carried him to their bedroom, Zara right behind him with Tabby, they snuggled the two hatchling between them in the bed. Zara soothingly stroked Tabby's neck as she looked at DeClan "who's gone?" DeClan tucked the blankets more firmly around a shivering Mal "a new wizard has been in the area for a few months, I believe that's who it was but I don't know why he was out in the garden, I intend to find out though" Mal looked up at his papa his eyes angry "looking papa" Tabby shook her head at Mal frowning because she couldn't think of the word, Mal purred and nuzzled Tabby "searching?" Tabby nodded at Mal. Zara frowned "searching? what was he searching for?" DeClan looked at his children "do you know?" Mal shook his head, Tabby hissed and held out her little paw, the image of an object appeared, DeClan groaned "it's the staff of Weston" he looked intently at Tabby "he is searching for the staff? is it his or could you tell?" Tabby nodded nibbling her lower lip "his" she said in a soft little voice. Zara frowned again "what is the staff of Weston? do you know this wizard? DeClan" DeClan looked at Zara "the staff of Weston belongs to a family of wizards from Normandy, the staff has been passed down from generation to generation to the first born male, some say the staff holds all their powers, some say it's a symbol of their power. Leander hated Zachariah Weston, I guess you could say it was evil hating good, if he's still in the area in the morning I'll go speak to him and see what's going on." It took Zara and DeClan almost an hour to get Mal and Tabby to settle down enough for them to sleep snuggled between their parents, Zara smiled softly at her sleeping babies "I guess no more MmMmMm noises, now all we'll probably hear is, I'm hungry" DeClan suddenly laughed softly "that was a pretty good bolt Tabby tossed out, I bet it scared the pants off Weston" Zara giggled "I hope it burnt the pants right off him, she was rather angry" DeClan laughed again as he snuggled his family close.

DeClan stood leaning against a tree trunk watching a young man of perhaps eighteen come out of the small cottage, he had expected Zachariah Weston, this man was much younger but was certainly a Weston with that red blond hair, hawk nose and the deep cleft in his strong chiseled chin that all the Weston males had. "What are you doing here Weston? more importantly what are you doing bothering my family?" DeClan said in a deadly cold voice, Zachary rubbed his upper arm "I meant no harm to you or yours DeClan Leander, I was merely searching for something that I thought was in this area" DeClan saw the motion of his hand on his arm and almost smiled "the staff of Weston is not at Salvation, I am no Leander, let there be no confusion over that, how is it that the staff is lost?" Zachary frowned "how is it that you know the staff is lost?" DeClan did smile then even though it didn't reach his eyes "my daughter told me, you upset her, that was not a wise thing to do." Zachary glanced down at his arm "I shall apologize to your daughter DeClan, it was not my intent to upset anyone, my father was murdered and the staff stolen, I have been searching for almost a year, I keep being led between London and this area, there is a shield over the staff so I can't recover it but it calls to me when it can. As you are probably aware I can not take my place as head of the family without the staff of Weston, some of the wizards that hated my father are slowly destroying my family and I am almost powerless without the staff to pass on my fathers power to me, I have the power within me as the first born male but only the staff can release it." DeClan had seen the faces behind the window "so you brought your family on this search?" Zachary nodded with a frown "I had no choice, there are only the four of us left, I could not take the chance of leaving them behind." DeClan wanted to tell Weston to leave but he couldn't not when he remembered how he had felt as Virlane had stood at Salvation telling him to leave, that he wasn't wanted here, "next time knock on the front door, if you need any help just say so" DeClan saw the pride in the young man's eyes as he shook his head "I can take care of my family but I thank you" DeClan nodded then headed back to Salvation.

Allora walked into the Bear and Bull looking for Willy, with a grin she saw him sitting at a table arguing with Billy a seaman who enjoyed a good tavern brawl now and then, walking over she pulled up a chair, then jumped back "damn what have you got in that bag Billy?" Willy frowned at Billy "that's what I be's tellin the boy, he can't go bringin wild animals in here, even if he is lookin to sell it" Billy grinned at Allora "you want to buy a baby cat?" Allora frowned "that's a baby cat in there? sounds more like one of those lion things I've heard about" Willy snorted then frowned at Billy who had kicked him under the table "it's a baby all righty, only one left they don't seem to take to being crated up much, lost the others during a storm going around the Cape, the bloke what I got it from said it's called a Margay or little tree cat from Brazil, wanna take a look?" Allora bent down then jumped back as Willy hit the sack with his foot and a fierce hissing, growling noise came from the bag "don't kick it Willy, damn he said it was just a baby" Willy frowned "I just nudged it" Billy sighed dramatically "my roomie says I can't bring it back or he is gunna kick my ass out, I don't want to have ta drown the poor little thing, it's only a couple weeks old Al, I been pouring canned milk down it's throat when it let's me, awww comeon Al, I know you like animals, remember that kitten Willy got for you bout seven years back, you really liked the little fella." Willy snapped at Billy "now why did ya have to go an mention that, remember the cat got washed overboard after she had the mangy thing for almost three years." Allora sighed blinking a few times "so let me see this supposed kitten" taking note of the bite and claw marks on Billy's hands as he carefully put the bag on the table, Willy quickly got up and stood behind Billy as he untied the bag and barely opened it. Allora jumped back startled as a flash of fur came flying out of the bag at her, most the seamen in the tavern started running and climbing up on tables and chairs "look out Al, it almost tore out Harry's throat an hour ago" one of them yelled from his perch on top of the bar. Holding the snarling clawing kitten by the scruff of it's neck Allora frowned "now you tell me! sweet jesus Willy get me a piece of meat or something" Willy ran into the kitchen and came running back out "here catch" he yelled throwing a sausage at Allora who had just enough time to blink as the sausage hit her in the chest, she grabbed the sausage at the same time the kitten did, dark brown eyes stared into slitted black ones. "if ya move real slow Al it might not try an eat your fingers" yelled Mac from the top of the bar. Allora looked at the kitten as she carefully set it on the table still holding onto the sausage, it was a pretty thing, it's coat a light reddish gray with black spots and stripes on it, black surrounding it's big dark eyes and a stripe of black running from it's forehead all the way down it's nose, for all the noise it was making it wasn't very big maybe twelve inches long, what made it look bigger was it's tail that seemed to be longer then it's whole body. Slowly Allora let go of her hold on the back of the kitten's neck and gently slid her hand down it's back several times, she noticed the kitten was licking and trying to eat the sausage but it was to young, carefully she broke off a piece with her fingertips and pushed it towards the kitten who's little paw slapped out with a growl coming down on top of the small piece of sausage "got any milk in this place? Willy" Willy frowned "hell no" Billy grinned "ya gunna take it Al aren'tcha" Allora nodded not taking her eyes off the kitten "I just have to get it back in the sack first" before she could say another word kitten, sausage and all was back in the bag hissing and snarling "I got real good at that" Billy said with a wide smile, Allora tried not to laugh at all the big tough seamen who were now climbing down off the chairs and tables. Riley opened the door, he was about to say something when Allora put her finger over her lips and made a shush noise at him, raising an eyebrow he nodded then bent closer as Allora barely whispered "can you have someone bring to my bedroom a flat box with dirt in it, a handkerchief, a spoon and a warm mug of milk, ohh another box with a blanket in it" Riley nodded then whispered back "Lady Sperry and Lady Morton are in the parlor, may I ask what you have in your jacket? Miss Allora" he quickly moved back hearing a growl, Allora sighed glancing at the parlor door, those two particular ladies showed up once every week or so, stayed long enough to look around and see what she had done to the townhouse, try and worm out information from her about her childhood, then they would say ohh my goodness look at the time and leave. "Don't look so worried Riley it's just a kitten" Riley groaned to himself seeing Allora heading for the parlor door "don't you wish to change first? Miss Allora" glancing over her shoulder she shook her head "nope, I'm tired of pandering to these snickering bitchs" opening the door Allora walked into the parlor "good day ladies, you will of course forgive me but I am not available today" she gave the kitten a little squeeze, the ladies quickly stood up staring at Allora and her snarling hissing jacket. Lady Sperry gave Allora dressed in her breeches, big loose sweater and old boots a once over look "I was telling my dear husband about your mural's, he would like to come by and see them, if you don't mind Lady Allora." With a slight jump and grimace as the kitten tried to bite her side Allora smiled "certainly, just tell him to stop by anytime, now if you will excuse me my pet is hungry and trying to eat my arm" with wide eyed looks of horror the two women all but ran out of the house, Allora carried the kitten upstairs laughing all the way. Once in her room she laid her jacket and the sack on the bed, a moment later Riley came in carrying a long flat box with dirt followed by Beth carrying a box with the mug of warm milk, a blanket, shredded paper and handkerchief in it. Beth hearing the hissing quickly set the box down and barely opening the door slipped out, Riley made of sterner stuff went over by the fireplace and set the box down, retrieved the bigger box from by the door, took out the mug, handkerchief and a spoon placing them on the table by Allora's bed, he stood back watching as Allora untied the cord around the top of the sack and slowly held open the top, the kitten instead of scrambling out of the sack came out slinking down in a low crouch it's dark eyes looking every where at once. Allora slowly picked up the mug of milk and put her finger in the warm milk then dripped some on the kittens nose, the kitten hissed and whirled around staring at her, she dripped another few drops on the kittens nose, who was cautiously licking it's nose "I had cook put a little bit of honey in the milk" Riley whispered, the kitten hissed whirling around again, Allora nodded "thank you" she said quietly "it has to eat, Billy said it's only two weeks old, it sure looks thin" dipping her finger in the milk again she cautiously put it in front of the kittens nose, the kitten sniffed then took a small tentative lick, taking the hankie she twisted one end and stuck it in the milk then held it near the kittens face, all the kitten did was hiss and move back. "Well here goes" she muttered reaching out and picking up the kitten making soothing noises at it, her mouth opened with a silent ouch as claws dug into her arm, trying to ignore the claws she put some milk on the spoon and as the kitten opened it's mouth to hiss she poured the milk in, the kitten blinked in surprise. Allora managed to get five spoonfuls of milk into the kitten, with a sigh of relief she felt the kittens claws ease out of her arm "hmmmm what shall I call you" she said to the kitten talking and stroking as she got some more milk down, smiling Riley slipped out of the room. Chuckling as she picked the kitten up and put it in the box of dirt, Allora grinned "I think I'll call you Billy since that's who I got you from even though I think your a girl" Allora lay on the bed watching the kitten sniff and wander around the room, "I bet I need to get some tree's too since your also called a tree cat, I wonder if there's a book in the library about wild cats?" Allora put Billy in her box with the shredded paper and blanket then went downstairs in search of lunch and to send several footmen out to find a nursery with at least six large potted tree's that would fit in the entry hall, dining room and book room. Sandwich in hand Allora she finally found the book she was looking for and began to read: The name Margay may have come from an Indian word for " Little Ocelot" or " Small Cat". The Margay likes to climb up to and leap from high perches. The Margay lives in Central and South America from Northern Mexico to Bolivia and Brazil. It's reddish or grayish fur is thickly marked with black spots or streaks. The tail is longer than the head and body. Its tail is 13 to 20 inches long. They are 2 1/2 to 4 feet long and weigh 10 to 20 pounds. They look like an ocelot, but they are smaller and have a longer tail. Smiling to herself she thought the tree's were a good idea, putting the book back she saw Betty standing in the doorway "the cat is making a terrible fuss upstairs Miss Allora, yowling and what not" with a frown she went upstairs, half way down the hall she could hear Billy, with a slight bang on the door to keep her from scooting out the door Allora went into the room, looking around she started laughing, pulling up a chair she stood on it and reaching up got Billy off the valance, getting some scratches in the bargain. "Silly Billy, your not supposed to climb where you can't get down" Billy sniffing took a swipe at Allora's sandwich, she tore off a small piece of roast beef as she sat down on the bed, Billy with a snarling purr pounced on it making little growling noises as she chewed on the piece of meat, chuckling Allora shared her lunch with Billy then went back downstairs leaving the kitten curled up asleep on her bed. Climbing up on her scaffolding Allora got back to work on the mural she was painting in the entry way, nodding to herself thinking a couple tree's would blend right in since the mural was of a forest glen, she all ready had the front walls and side wall done and was working on the walls around the door to the dining room. Allora looked down hearing the door knocker, knowing no matter how fast she moved somehow Riley always managed to get there first, setting down her brush and bowl of paint Allora frowned wondering what Connor was doing here.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.