Book 8 - Zara - Cover

Book 8 - Zara

Copyright© 2009 by The Missing Eros

Chapter 29

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 29 - More of the series, with new characters, new situations, more dragons, elves and others. Please see author notes

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Magic   Fiction  

DeClan waited until Mal and Tabby had finished their supper then casually commented that Mercer was at Montcliff. With a shriek of joy Mal was immediately dressed in his pirates costume, little wooden sword and all "go see Mercer" said Mal grinning widely, Tabby smiled and dressed in an outfit that Lexi had fixed up for her. Both girls had decided they were going to be amazons like Raimi and had leather breeches, vests and shirts and thigh high leather boots, except Tabby's little boots only went over her tiny ankles, she always wore the little beret with the feather cockade and her cameo choker. Lexi had made Tabby a quiver but instead of putting arrows in it she had fashioned little golden lightening bolts that she could shoot from a small bow. DeClan who had not seen Tabby in her amazon outfit before started laughing "now that everyone is attired properly, shall we go?" Zara smiled as the two nodded enthusiastically.

Tommy grinned widely "Captain Mercer, I do believe you're about to be boarded, pirates and buccaneers to port side" Mercer turned and started to laugh as Mal swinging his little sword stalked across the room "avast ya scallywag" Mal said as he puffed little puffs of smoke when he got to Mercer he gave a little roar "stand and deliver" with a giggle Lexi whispered to Mal, with an ohhhhhh Mal giggled and said "hand over booty, matey." Mercer laughed picking up Mal "where's me grog matey Mal?" Mal grinned and held out his paw and handed Mercer a little tankard filled with apple juice, Tommy started to laugh at the face Mercer made as he drank the apple juice, he picked up Tabby "you going to be tossing out bolts of lightening while your brother does the boarding huh" Tabby giggled and looked at Lexi "zap their arses" Lexi covered her mouth to hide her giggles at the look on Tommy's face. DeClan raised an eyebrow, both Tabby and Lexi smiled sweetly at him, their eyes filled with innocent glee. Virlane padded back into the room, seeing Tabby and Mal he started laughing "Tabby, that's quite an outfit, Raimi will be tickled, you become more talented every day" Lexi giggled and winked at Tabby. TeeLinn woke up with a squeaky yawn and snuggled closer to Kat, her tiny paw pushing the blanket away, with an ohhhhh Mal went flying over to the sofa, he peered at the little oriental dragoness, "awwwwww baby" purred Mal, TeeLinn let out a hiss, scooting further into her blanket, Mal blinked his lower lip coming out with a tremble "no hiss Mal" Kat smiled "I think it might be the black eye patch that's scaring her, dear" in the blink of an eye the patch was gone, Mal grinned "all gone" TeeLinn peeking out from her blanket stopped hissing, Mal with a purr put his little head on Kat's leg watching TeeLinn, who seemed content to stare back at Mal. "You could have told me Cat was here!" hissed Billy at Lexi as she came racing into the room, "ohh sorry Billy, they just got here" Lexi told her, distracted Billy went to see what Kat had, Kat smiled at Billy petting her as she sniffed and looked the baby over, satisfied it wasn't a new cat, Billy stretched out on the couch and started to clean her whiskers watching Cat out of the corner of her eye. Lexi giggled "she's doing that for you Cat" Cat blinked "why would she sit and ignore me for me?" Lexi chuckled "she wants your attention but doesn't want you to think she's pushy" Cat sighed "oh good grief, this is ridicules" getting up from where he had been sitting by DeClan's feet, Cat stalked over to the sofa picked Billy up by the scruff of her neck and carried her back to DeClan's feet, laying down he put his large paw over Billy and started to clean her with long licks of his rough pink tongue, Billy gave a token hiss then started purring happily. Putting her hands behind her back Lexi grinned and walked out of the room whistling, Connor laughed turning to Mercer and Tommy he grinned widely "better run for the hills or she'll have you mated before you know what happened, she's a born matchmaker" Connor laughed seeing the look of horror on the two faces.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.