Sam Knight Case Three - What Possible Excuse - Cover

Sam Knight Case Three - What Possible Excuse

Copyright© 2009 by Uncle Sky

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Another little girl is being abused and needs a Knight In Shining Armor. Mary, a girl from Sam's Case Two, brings her to Sam. This is the story of how he helps her and the surprising results.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Ma/mt   Consensual   NonConsensual   Coercion   DomSub   Spanking  

I was still sitting in the kitchen holding Ginger on my lap when Jennie came down the hall and stopped in the doorway.

"Please come in and sit down, Jennie."

She took a chair across from me. She looked very upset.

"We need to have a long talk, Jennie. The trouble is, we don't have time now. Do you trust me?"

She hesitated and then answered. "I did, but now I'm not sure."

"Fair enough. Here's what I plan to do. Ginger is obviously in no condition to go to school. I'm going to take her over to Mother's to stay while we handle the case today. When it's over, you and I will go there and have a talk with both Mother and Ginger. Is that acceptable?"

She paused to think about it and then nodded her head. "Yes. This case is important, and this other thing can wait as long as Ginger is safe with Mother. I will not do or say anything about this until we have had time to talk. I owe you and Ginger that much."

"Good. Ginger, I want you to go in and get dressed. Can you do that alone?"

Before she could answer, Rose spoke up. I hadn't even noticed she was in the doorway.

"I don't understand what's happening, Sam, but I trust you. I'll help Ginger get dressed. Someone can explain it all to me later."

"Thank you, Rose. This is a private matter, and we can't talk about it right now. I'll try to explain it all later. After Ginger and I leave, I want you and Jennie to have breakfast, and then she will take you down to my office. You can meet Grace there and stay with her until I come back later. Is that okay with you?"

"Sure. Grace is a nice lady, and I liked being with her. She did seem a little sad but she cheered up after a while. Come on Ginger."

Ginger gave me a hug and a kiss on the cheek, whispered, "I'm sorry," and slid off my lap. She slowly followed Rose to her room.

"Jennie, I expect to be at the office before you. If there are any changes to plans I'll let you know then. Otherwise, you drop Rose off with Grace and carry on with your part. Please try to be at the school by seven-thirty."

"Yes, sir."

That hurt, but I didn't say anything. I went out to the living room and started making calls. First was Mother. It was early, so it took several rings before she answered.

"What's wrong, Sam?" She knew I wouldn't be calling so early unless there was trouble.

"I'm in deep doo doo, Mother, and I need your help. I can't explain now, but I need to ask you a question. I need an honest answer. No punches pulled, no avoiding the issue. Can you do that?"

"Yes."

"How would you describe my relationship with Ginger?"

After a very short pause she replied, "You are lovers."

"I thought you knew, and I'm glad you answered that way. I'm bringing Ginger over to your place right away. She is very upset and needs you. You may ask her anything you want to. I have a big operation this morning, but as soon as it's over I will be coming over to talk with you. Jennie will be coming too."

I guess she figured what was wrong, as I heard her gasp.

"I'll be waiting, and I'll take care of Ginger for as long as she needs me."

"Thanks, Mother. We'll be there soon."

We hung up and I called Wilson. He must have been up early to get ready since he answered the phone on the first ring.

"Morning, Sam."

"I don't have much time, my friend, so I'll get right to it. Do you know the vacant lot out behind the High School athletic field?"

"Sure."

"It would be helpful if your group was there at seven-fifteen. You'll find one of my big trucks there with a few of my men. Please have them wait there for word from you. I want you to come to the brick house with a green door that is right across from the High School. I'll meet you there and brief you. Can do?"

"See you at seven-fifteen, Sam. Anything else?"

I told him that was all and we hung up. Next I called Grace at home. I hated to do that, but she was not due in the office until around eight, and that was a little late. It only took a couple of rings before she answered.

"Hello?"

"Good morning, Grace. I'm short of time, so forgive me if I'm abrupt. Can you be at the office by seven so you can watch Rose?"

"No problem, Sam. Anything else I can do for you?"

"Yes. There will be a Dr. Webber coming in to see Rose. She is a therapist recommended by Jack. I want you to find a private room where she can talk to Rose comfortably and without being disturbed. If she gets there before I get back from this morning's operation, please see that she gets whatever she needs. She is on retainer as a consultant, but whatever goes on between her and Rose is strictly private. There is to be no recording or video of her meeting. Understood?"

"Yes. Sam. I'll take care of everything. See you later."

I finished just in time to see Ginger come out of her room. I gave her a hug and told her I'd be ready in a minute. I rushed into my room and got cleaned up and dressed for the day. That included my Glock. I told Jennie I was leaving and took Ginger by the hand to lead her out to my car. The trip to Mother's was not too long. I told Ginger that everything was going to be okay. I don't think she believed me as she continued to weep. I also told her that Mother knew about us being lovers and that she should tell her what happened this morning. She just nodded.

When we got there, Mother was waiting and opened the door before I could knock. She just held out her arms, and Ginger ran into them and hugged her tight.

"Oh, Mother. I messed up, and I think I got Sam into big trouble. I think I'm going to lose him." She burst into full-out crying as Mother tried to soothe her.

"Mother, I don't have time now to talk but Ginger will tell you what happened. I need to get going."

"Go ahead, Sam. I'll take care of Ginger. See you later."

I bent over and whispered to Ginger, "I love you," and ran out to the car. I was close to tears myself and didn't want her to see that.

When I got to the office, I stopped by to see Grace. Rose was there and jumped up and ran over to me. I was surprised when she hugged me.

"Oh, Sam. I hope what happened wasn't my fault. Was it all because I asked for help?"

"No, sweetheart. It wasn't your fault at all. It had nothing to do with you. Jennie and Ginger and I will talk about it, and I'm sure it will all be fine by tonight. You just stay with Grace for a while. After today, you'll be able to go home and get back to normal. That lady Doctor I told you about will be here to see you later. I want you to give her a chance, okay? She is very good and just wants to help you. Will you do that for me?"

"Okay, Sam. I'll give her a chance if you say so. But I'll still walk out if I don't like it."

"Fair enough. Now I have to go. You be good, and have fun with Grace."

She gave me another hug and a kiss on the cheek. That felt really good.

I left and went right to see Mike. I was glad to see Beth was there too.

"Hi. Who's watching at the school, Beth?"

"The night crew. I was waiting for you to get here and brief the rest of us on what is going on."

"Good. Let's get to the briefing room and get this show on the road. Mike, could I speak to you for a second first?"

Beth looked puzzled but left us alone. Mike seemed surprised as well.

"Mike, I can't tell you what's going on, but if anything happens that keeps me from running this place, I want you and Grace to take it over like you did when I went off the deep end last year. No questions now, please."

"Okay, Sam."

We entered the briefing room to find Beth, Amber, Mattie, Jennie, the Geek, and several other field operators waiting.

"Okay. Briefly this is what's going on. At seven-thirty this morning there will be a meeting at the shack. Present, if all goes well, will be four men, four boys, and one woman. They are all involved in this abuse of the kids at the High school. Beth, I want you to assign six operatives to the truck out back of the school. At seven-fifteen there will be several members of the local PD joining you. Wilson will be with Beth and me at the house. We will monitor the meeting and tell you when to make the bust. You are to back up the PD but not get in the way if they can handle it. Walter, can you make a CD of the meeting for Wilson so he has some evidence to make the arrests?"

"No problem, Sam. I'll make two copies at the same time, so we have one too."

"Great. Amber, do you have those stills I asked for?"

"Right here, Sam." She handed me a 9 x 12 envelope.

"Mattie, I want you to go in as if you were going to teach today, but stay near the office. If this goes down as I expect, there might be some confusion. I want you to get the number of our friend from the school board from Mike. At seven-thirty I want you in the office. You should identify yourself and use the phone there to call our friend. Tell him I said he needs to get there ASAP to take over. Tell him the Principal and Vice-Principal are unavailable. He'll need administrators and councilors as well as some security personnel."

"Right, Sam."

"Jennie, I want you to time your arrival for seven-thirty and mingle with the students. Word travels fast in a school, so if there is any problem just sing out and help will be on the way. Understand?"

"Yes, Sir."

Suddenly there was silence and all heads turned to look at Jennie. She just stared ahead without saying any more. Beth looked at me with a puzzled expression, as if waiting for me to say something. I would normally not let any staff member get away with calling me "Sir." They all knew that something was up.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.