Sam Knight Case Three - What Possible Excuse - Cover

Sam Knight Case Three - What Possible Excuse

Copyright© 2009 by Uncle Sky

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Another little girl is being abused and needs a Knight In Shining Armor. Mary, a girl from Sam's Case Two, brings her to Sam. This is the story of how he helps her and the surprising results.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Ma/mt   Consensual   NonConsensual   Coercion   DomSub   Spanking  

Monday morning started early. We all had to get ready in time to take Ginger to school. Then Rose and I were going to the office, and I wanted to be there before or soon after Jennie and Mattie left for school.

We all rushed around and got ready. I was done first, so I made a fast breakfast of cereal and juice. It went quickly, and we left for school. As we neared the school, I had Rose get down on the back seat and cover up with a blanket that I had. I didn't want to take the chance that someone would see her and wonder what was going on. I stopped out front of the school as always and let Ginger out. She gave me an innocent little kiss good bye and headed for the entrance as I pulled away. When we were a few blocks from the school, I stopped so Rose could get up front and buckle in.

When we arrived at the office, I stopped at the desk and signed Rose in as a guest. They gave her a badge to wear, and we headed for my office. Rose sat on the sofa in my office as I checked in with Mike and Amber. They each told me that things were ready, and I told them I'd be over to Mike's office in a few minutes.

I needed someone to keep track of Rose. I thought for a minute and decided to ask Grace, my VP of Management. She had been the one who took Cheryl under her wing when she first came into my life. I took Rose by the hand and led her to Grace's office. When we got there I stuck my head into the office and cleared my throat.

"Oh, hi, Sam. What can I do for you?"

"I need a favor, Grace, but I'm not sure if you're up for it."

"You know I'll do anything I can to help you, Sam. Tell me what you want."

"Well, you see, I have this little girl that needs to be kept busy while I go over some things with the people on her case."

A cloud seemed to slip over her face as I told her what I wanted. I knew it was because I had awakened the memory of Cheryl. It only took a minute, though, for her to gather herself together and reply.

"Of course, Sam. Bring her in."

I pulled Rose in and introduced her to Grace. They seemed to hit it off right away. That was no surprise to me as Grace had family of her own and was great with kids. I left them chatting and headed down the hall to Mike's office.

I found Mike and Amber waiting for me. Mike filled me in on the setup at the school, and Amber told me she had another source that might have more info for us. It was a teacher that had left the local school not long after the two suspects had started there. It seemed kind of odd timing, and she thought it might mean the teacher knew something.

Mike told me that Beth was already over at the house we had set up in to watch the school. I told them I was going over right away and they could reach me there if they needed anything. I stopped by Grace's office, and told Rose I was leaving her with Grace while I went to the school. She seemed happy enough, so I headed out.

When I arrived at the school I found there were too many cars on the street in front of it, so I parked a couple of blocks away and walked to the house we were using. There was so much activity around the school that nobody even noticed as I walked up to the house and rang the bell. I was let in by Beth, and she led me to the room we had all our equipment in. She briefed me on each of the devices and what they were monitoring. We had both sound and video on two channels from the shack, and both a locator and sound feed on both Jennie and Mattie. She had a map of the school grounds and buildings put up on the wall so we could see where everything was if we needed to get in fast. She also explained that we had a large truck with several operatives in it over in the parking lot behind the trees as well as monitors and a direct line with the house. I was satisfied that she had things well covered and told her so. She just smiled.

We sat down and listened to the bugs on our inside agents while we drank coffee and snacked on donuts. Hey, we were mostly ex-cops, what do you expect? Old habits are hard to break.

Every once in a while one of the girls would whisper some information to us about what was going on. It was mostly boring stuff. Jennie did spot the four boys walking down the hall together, but they didn't seem to notice her. They must be blind, I thought. How could anyone miss that sexy young thing? Between periods, when Mattie was alone, she mentioned that some of the girls seemed very withdrawn and unhappy. Jennie mentioned that she noticed a few girls avoid the four boys in the halls. It was beginning to look like we might have a lot more victims than we thought.

Nothing much seemed to happen until third period. Jennie had PE that period, and she was being very careful not to get in bad with Ms. Driscoll. It didn't matter much. Her class was told to run three laps around the field as soon as they got dressed and out on the field. We could tell Jennie was running slowly, and as she passed the shack the first time she told us it was deserted. On her second lap, though, she didn't have to say anything. We could hear the voices of the boys taunting her as she passed the shack. At first they were just acting like horny teens. But on the third lap, they got more graphic about what they wanted to do to her. Comments about getting a blow job or fucking her ass off were among those comments. I was glad she didn't have any more laps to run.

After she went past the last time, we could hear the boys talking. They sounded as if they were planning to grab her if she came around again. When they saw she wasn't going to return, one of them swore.

"Shit! That bitch Driscoll fucked up and shorted us one lap. I'll make her suffer for that next time we get her alone. She'll be sure to get that new bitch here for us next time she has PE."

There was our confirmation that the teacher was involved with the boys, but I was surprised at what they said. It sounded as if they had the power, not the teacher.

A minute or two later, the boys entered the shack. They barely got inside when there was a knock on the door. We watched as they opened the door and let a shy looking girl in. She looked to me like a freshman. She was small and not too well developed yet. She no sooner got through the door than one of the boys grabbed her and slapped her face.

"You're late, bitch! You know you're supposed to come here as soon as you get dressed for class. Now you won't have time to finish. If you miss one of us, you'll get beat as punishment."

The girl was crying and shaking her head. One of the boys grabbed her and pushed her over to the mat and made her kneel down. He quickly took out his cock and pushed it against her mouth. I was headed for the door when Beth stopped me.

"I know you want to go stop them, Sam. But you can't. We need to know who is involved both as perp's and as victims. If you barge in there now, it will all be lost."

I knew she was right, but I didn't like it. I sat down hard on a chair and watched as the girl gave all four boys blow jobs. She just managed to finish in time to join the rest of the class to go to the showers. I was pissed. But, I knew we needed to get more.

Just as the boys were leaving, Mr. Gerard entered the shack. They quickly told him about the new girl and about Driscoll not giving them enough time to grab her. Gerard told them he'd take care of Driscoll and gave them late slips as they left. Now we had one of the teachers and all four boys. We needed more, so we continued to watch.

About five minutes after Gerard entered the shack, Driscoll slipped through the door. He didn't give her time for anything. He slapped her hard and yelled at her.

"You fucked up again, bitch! Now get undressed fast and prepare for your punishment."

"Yes, master."

She stripped as fast as she could and got on her hands and knees on the mat. Gerard picked up a paddle from the corner and stood behind her. He raised the paddle and swung it down on her ass, hard. We could hear the smack over the bugs, and we could see her ass shake and start to turn red.

"One. Thank you, master."

He continued to administer the spanking until she reached twenty, each followed by a "thank you, master." Then he dropped his pants and kneeled down behind her. With no preparation at all he shoved his rather large cock into her ass all the way to the base. She groaned from obvious pain and then thanked him again. He fucked her ass for about ten minutes and then came. He held his cock deeply in her ass until he was finished and then pulled it out. It looked to me as if she had not climaxed yet, and he didn't seem inclined to fix that. Instead he presented his slimy cock to her face, and she quickly licked it clean with her tongue. When she was done, he pulled up his pants and told her to get dressed.

"But, master. Can I please cum?"

"No you can't, bitch. Maybe that will teach you to obey orders. Now you be sure to get that new girl here on time for the boys or I'll let them have you for a period next time. You know how much they enjoy punishing you."

We could see the look of fear on her face as she dressed and hurried out the door. He waited a few minutes and followed her out. That seemed to be all for a while. We kept watching but there was nothing more the next period. Then it was first lunch period. I thought we wouldn't get any action then, but I was wrong.

Right after the bell rang to start the period, the shack door opened. A man we didn't know walked in and looked around. He seemed to be expecting someone. He sat down and waited, but not for long. A few minutes later the door opened again. It was another young girl. This one didn't look frightened. She looked hot to trot. She ran over to the man and jumped in his lap, with a leg on each side of his hips.

"Oh, Mr. Whittaker. You're hard already. Did I keep you waiting too long?"

"No, sweetheart. I just sat down before you arrived."

With that, he kissed her soundly. We could tell his tongue was active in her mouth, and she was squirming on his lap, sliding her hips back and forth to rub her pussy on his hard cock. He couldn't hold out long and pushed her off his lap. He took her over to the mat and quickly reached under her skirt to remove her panties. She was busy, too. She had his pants open and his cock out before he could get her panties all the way down. They flopped down on the mat, and she reached between them and positioned his cock at her entrance. As soon as he was positioned he lunged forward and jammed his hard cock all the way into her slippery hole. They fucked like bunnies for about five minutes, and then she came. Her scream was muffled by his mouth covering hers. He reached his climax then and stiffened as he held his cock deep in her pussy. When he was done, she got up and licked him clean. A minute later she was gone. He sat down for a few minutes to recover.

"Beth, do we have the staff roster for the school?"

"Yes, we do, and I was just looking at it. It seems that our Mr. Whittaker is the Vice Principal. He must know about the others who use the shack. Even if he isn't forcing that girl, he's still guilty of statutory rape at a minimum. I wonder if we'll find it goes higher."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.