Sam Knight Case Three - What Possible Excuse - Cover

Sam Knight Case Three - What Possible Excuse

Copyright© 2009 by Uncle Sky

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Another little girl is being abused and needs a Knight In Shining Armor. Mary, a girl from Sam's Case Two, brings her to Sam. This is the story of how he helps her and the surprising results.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Ma/mt   Consensual   NonConsensual   Coercion   DomSub   Spanking  

As I entered the company complex, I nodded to the security receptionist and noticed she picked up the phone right away. By the time I was exiting the elevator on my floor, Mike was there waiting.

"Hi, Sam. Everyone is waiting in the conference room."

We went down the hall to one of the small conference rooms and went in. I saw Beth and The Geek were there as well as Jennie Ginsberg. Jennie is one of our best operatives and looks much younger than her years. That day she was dressed and made up like a high school student. She looked like a typical eighteen-year-old, and I had to smile. She was also a very sexy looking young lady. Her breasts were being displayed well, and her bare midriff added to the sexiness. Her hip-hugger jeans also showed off a very nice ass. I must admit I felt a twitch in my pants when I looked at her.

Amber was there, too, and I saw there was another woman there I didn't recognize. She was dressed in a severe looking skirt suit and white blouse. Her hair was tied up in a bun, and she looked to be in her early forties. Mike introduced her as Matilda West. He explained she was a qualified teacher who had given up teaching for the more exciting field of investigation. I was surprised I didn't recognize her as I thought I knew all our operatives. When I mentioned it, she smiled and thanked me. She said I did know her but as Mattie and not looking so old. That caused me to smile as I recalled who she was. I did know her and was amazed at the transformation. She'd do nicely.

We all sat down, and I started to brief the group on Rose's case.

I placed the picture of Rose on the bulletin board that was at the head of the table. "This is our client. Her name is Rose Paulson, and she's fourteen years old."

They all looked very angry as I filled them in on the details of what had been done to her so far. Then I started to tell them what I wanted.

"Beth, I'm going to brief these folks on what I want, but I expect you to run the operation. You will have final say on all the details of the field operations. You are much better qualified to run an operation like this than we are, so jump in if I screw up. Okay?"

"I'm sure you'll do fine, Sam but I'll watch for minor details and see to it they are fixed as needed."

"Walter, you come next. I want that shack wired for sound and video before school starts Monday. I want enough redundancy that nothing can happen that we don't know about. I want you to find a place where we can monitor everything that goes on there twenty-four-seven. I know the school is supposed to be closed in the evening and at night, but you never know what may be happening, and I don't want to miss anything. Of course, that means I want recordings of everything that goes on there. I don't care if it's only a mouse that is scurrying through, I want it on tape.

The Geek nodded and asked if there was anything else. When I said no, he left to get started.

"Mike, I think we need to use our contact at the School Board. Give him a call and tell him we need a teacher and a student inserted into that school ASAP. That means this Monday if at all possible. I'll leave it to you and the ladies to get that set up."

Mike was taking notes and nodded his understanding.

"Amber, have you got pictures of all the subjects in this case?"

"Yes, I have, Sam." She got up and placed pictures of the two teachers and four students on the board with Rose's.

"Good. I'll expect you to brief Jennie and Mattie on everything you have before they leave to go to that school."

"I will, Sam"

"Jennie, I want you in there as a sexy new student. I want you to watch those boys and the two teachers for anything that will help us. DO NOT! I repeat, DO NOT, let yourself get caught in the trap and taken to that shack. If you see them any place near you, avoid them. If they try to force you to go there, use what ever force or anything else you need to do to avoid it. You are there to gather information only. Understand?"

"Yes, sir. I mean yes, Sam."

She grinned at the slip as she remembered the lecture she had received on her first case with me about my name. I had to smile too.

"Mattie, you're to do the same thing. As a teacher, you should be able to get a little more on the adults involved. I want you to watch closely to see if there seems to be anyone else involved in this mess. That means both students and staff."

"Will do, Sam."

"Amber, did you get any more info on those two teachers?"

"Not yet, Sam. I do have a lead on a teacher that resigned right after they left that other school. I hope to get some info from her as soon as I can reach her."

I told them I'd be in my office for about half an hour and broke up the meeting. I went to my office and checked over my mail and a couple of reports that were waiting on my desk. I was only there a few minutes when my phone buzzed. It was Mike.

"I contacted our man on the school board. He's willing to help but insists he must know what's going on. I told him I was not at liberty to say and he asked me to have you call him before he took any action."

"Okay, Mike. I'll give him a call. I'll have him call you back after I get his agreement to help."

I hung up and then called the guy I had helped before who was on the school board. I was sure I could get his help. I was right. I explained that it was a case I was working on and promised to fill him in as soon as I had something solid that affected the school system. I reminded him of the help I'd given him in the past and got his promise to help. I told him to call Mike for the details of what we needed and to confirm his arrangements. It wasn't long before I got the call from Mike saying it was set. Mattie and Jennie would be starting on Monday at the High School.

As I sat there thinking about the operation, I remembered what I had told The Geek. I wanted full coverage and I had left out something. I reached for the phone and got him in his lab.

"Walt, I forgot something. I want you to wire both Jennie and Mattie so we can cover them."

"Will do, Sam. Not to worry."

I was about ready to leave but I called Beth first.

"Beth, have you set up the coverage for the school yet?"

"I'm working on it now, Sam."

"Well, I just told The Geek to wire both Jennie and Mattie so we can cover them too. Be sure you have their wires monitored and coverage in case they get in trouble."

"Will do. I'll see to it myself."

I had barely gotten the phone put down when it rang again. It was Wilson.

"Hi, Sam. I have a little info for you on those two teachers."

"Oh, good. What'd you find out?"

"I talked to a friend in the PD where they used to live. They do not have any official record either locally or on NCIC. But he filled me in on what happened there. They were suspected of being a part of a sex club made up of the two of them and several students. Informants claimed that they forced girls to have sex with club members. There were no charges, though, because there were no witnesses. The victims involved refused to testify or even make any statements."

"That sounds about like what I heard too. Was there anything else?"

"My friend said that they checked previous locations where the suspects were known to live. They found no records of any wrong doing but did find they had both resigned their past positions suddenly in the middle of the school year. It sounds like they were up to the same thing every place they worked."

"What about the four students?"

"Nothing too much on them. I asked around and found out they're all from well-to-do families. They have all been in trouble, but never charged. Mostly petty stuff, although one had a DUI that was cleared. I suspect their parents have managed to keep their records clean."

"Not this time. I guarantee it."

"Are you ready to tell me what's going on yet?"

"Not yet, but soon. I suggest you talk privately to some of the guys in Juvie and in Sex Crimes. Put together a group that can move on short notice. I may call on you and need you to respond to a crime scene, and it would be nice if you had the right kind of people ready. I'm sorry I can't tell you any more but this is a case and my client demands confidentiality. I expect to have something for you in a couple of days though."

"Okay, Sam. I trust you to call as soon as possible. I know who to get for my group. We'll be ready any time."

"Thanks, my friend. I know this puts you on the spot, but I really believe this is the best way."

We chatted for a minute and then hung up. I was sure Wilson knew exactly what was going on. Knowing me so well and having some information was almost the same as telling him. Keeping things vague was just a way to keep Rose's name out of it for the time being.

I went by Mike's office next. I filled him in on what I got from Wilson and asked if there was anything else he needed.

"No, I don't think so, Sam. Beth has it covered, and your instructions were pretty complete. By the way, who's paying for all this?"

"At the moment my client is Rose, and she has paid me one dollar as a retainer. So I guess the answer is that I'm paying for it so far. But don't sweat it, Mike. I'm sure we'll be able to recover some of the cost after it's all over."

"Okay, Sam. I'll let you worry about it then."

He smiled as he said it, and I knew I hadn't heard the last of that subject. But I didn't care. I'd cover the cost myself if I had to. I gave him a wave and left for home. It'd already been a long day, and I was tired. Part of it was the stress. This case was a reminder of what had gone on in the other two cases that I'd solved involving little girls. Those had worked out except for the loss of Cheryl. I just hoped this one went better and there were no casualties.

When I got home I discovered that my key was not enough to get me in. Ginger had put on the dead bolt, so I had to ring the doorbell to get her to let me in. I was glad to see she was being careful. There wasn't much danger right then since nobody knew we were on the case, but that would change soon, and I wanted her to be careful.

When I sat down in the living room, I was pounced on by both girls. I got hugs and kisses on the cheek from both girls, and they asked about the plans. I filled them in on what was going to happen, and they seemed to think it was all good. I think hearing all the plans made Rose feel a little safer. She knew now that there were a lot of people working on her case, and it helped make her feel better. I could feel her relax as I held her. We just sat there for a while and quietly thought about what was going to happen. Then my stomach growled, and the girls broke out in giggles.

"I guess we should have dinner, girls. Any requests?"

Rose was faster than Ginger and got her request in first.

"Could we have Kentucky Fried Chicken?"

Ginger looked at me and then nodded in agreement. I thought it would be a good idea since I could get a good meal for us with no preparation and very little clean up. I was feeling a bit lazy that day.

"Okay, girls. I'll run down and pick up dinner. While I'm gone you set the table and wash up. I should be back in ten or fifteen minutes. Be sure to lock the door after me."

I was back in fifteen minutes, and we had a great meal of chicken, mashed potatoes, salads, and biscuits. I also picked up some ice cream for dessert. All in all it was a very good meal, and we enjoyed it very much. After we finished it took a few minutes to clean up the kitchen and ourselves. We had gotten a bit greasy from the chicken. Then we watched a movie on TV.

I thought about calling the office to see if there was any news on the case, but decided it was too soon since it was a Saturday. I would call in the morning and see what Amber may have dug up. I knew she'd be working late on the search. It was the way she was and one of the reasons I admired her. There was little she couldn't do when it came to digging up information.

When the movie was over, we headed for bed. We each went to our own room to get ready. I took a shower and then remembered Jack's suggestion that Rose take a hot bath every evening before bed. I dried off and slipped a robe on before going to her room. When I knocked on the door, there was a pause then a small voice called out for me to come in.

The sight that greeted me made me glad I'd come in. Rose was in bed under the covers. All I could see was the top of her head down to just below her eyes. But the look in those eyes got to me. She was frightened. The fear was palpable as I approached the bed.

"Are you okay, Rose? Is there something wrong?"

"N ... n ... no. I'm j ... j ... just a little scared about sleeping alone in a strange bed. I n ... never slept away f ... from home b ... before."

I sat down on the edge of the bed and reached out to stroke her hair. She shied away at first but then cuddled her head into my palm. A small smile crept over her face.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.