It's Always the Quiet Ones - Cover

It's Always the Quiet Ones

Copyright© 2009 by Y. A. Titlover

Chapter 6 - Friday

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Friday - Eddie (14) take a trip to the library, where he meets Marie, an ultra-busty sexy librarian who teaches him the proper use of "library resources". Slow build with lots of big breast teasing, followed by lots of big breast sex.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Humor   Group Sex   First   Masturbation   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Slow  

"Hey there."

Eddie was locking up his bike next to a dozen others when he turned and saw the most beautiful girl in the school looking at him expectantly.

He smiled at her. "Hi Karen." She looked lovely today.

There was an anxiousness about her. Hopeful, yet containing. She looked about at the dozens of other kids entering the school. "Got a minute?"

"Sure."

They walked about twenty feet and sat in the grass together. A couple kids looked in their direction with odd expressions on their faces. A few whispered to each other.

"Pull out a book.", she said.

"Which one?"

"Any. I'm helping you."

Eddie pulled out his Algebra book and opened it. They looked at it together. She pointed at some random detail in the book.

"So?", she asked.

It was a warm morning, not nearly as hot as yesterday, but promising to be uncomfortable later on. But he could still feel her body heat next to him, and it made him tingle. He could smell her sweet scent, and it awakened other parts of him as well.

He sighed. "Yesterday ... didn't go as planned."

"Did you see her?"

"Yeah but..." He sighed and looked at her. She was so sweet looking. He hated to do this. "I ... As soon as I got there I ... passed out from heat stroke."

Karen gasped. "Are you okay?"

"I'm fine now. Nothing several glasses of water and twelve hours of sleep couldn't fix."

"Why did you ... is it because I ... Oh no..."

"Karen, it's okay. I'm not blaming you."

"I'm sorry. I feel so stupid. I just ... I don't know why I did that."

"It's all right."

"I shouldn't have tried spying on you."

"Of course not ... You're not very good at it.", he said with a grin.

They both chuckled over this. It was good to see her smile.

Eddie sighed. "Maybe I should just tell you."

"No ... you made a promise. I like the fact that you take it seriously."

"Thanks."

They sat for a moment more, looking at the book, but not really looking at it.

"You talk to Craig?"

"Yeah.", she said, dejectedly. Eddie looked puzzled. "Melonie", she explained.

"Oh ... I didn't know. Sorry."

"No, it was ... it was fun to do that. To push myself. Even if it didn't work out, I still had fun ... Thanks."

They sat in silence, He turned the page.

"Any chance today that..."

"No ... I checked.", she grumbled.

"Damn ... Had pineapple pizza last night and everything." He gave her a sly grin. "Really have a taste for something else though."

Karen giggled. "Any chance you can gorge on chocolate for the weekend?"

He laughed. "Sorry. Makes me break out."

She looked out over the sea of kids wandering into school. "Just look at all the fat, pimply-faced boys out there. They're probably all stuffed on chocolate ... Wouldn't it be funny if word got out that they actually had the best tasting..." She saw a couple walking towards them arm-in-arm. "Oh damn."

Eddie looked around. "What? ... Oh!"

"So Karen...", asked the curvy blond girl in a snide voice. "I see you're reduced to scraping the bottom of the barrel."

"Hi Madison.", Karen groaned.

Madison Fox looked exactly as her name sounded. She was a tanned, beautiful, big-titted blond girl who took full advantage of her appearance. She was wearing an outfit guaranteed to get her sent home within the first hour of school: a pink low cut top which displayed far more than the FDA's recommended daily allowance of cleavage and a black miniskirt so small it made Eddie wonder if she picked it up at Starbucks wrapped around a latte. Long, tanned naked legs and completely unnecessary high-heeled shoes completed her ensemble. Well not quite. Her accessories also included a purse, earrings, necklace, bracelets, several rings, and least noticeable, her Boyfriend-Of-The-Week holding her books. Jackson grinned at Karen.

"Who's your new boyfriend?", Madison asked. "Aren't you going to introduce us to your baby brother?"

Karen groaned and looked at Eddie. Eddie smirked at her, and looked at Madison.

"Hi. I'm Viggo. Viggo Mortensen.", said Eddie. Madison scowled. "I know, I look much taller on camera. I get that a lot."

She huffed. "So what are you two ... lovebirds ... talking about?", she teased.

Karen opened her mouth, but for a while nothing came out. Finally she summoned the words. "It's called 'tutoring'..."

Eddie spoke up. "Oh Karen, we might as well fess up. Madison, isn't it obvious? We were talking about you! Isn't that right?" Karen grinned and nodded. "That's what everyone always talks about. All twelve hundred of us in this school. It's all Madison Fox, twenty-four-seven! What's Madison wearing today? What did Madison have for breakfast? What flavor gum is Madison chewing, and how long has it been in her mouth?"

Karen eagerly picked up the insult. "Did Madison do her homework for once in her life? Did she brush her teeth this morning? How many condoms is she carrying in her purse ... And how many are still fresh?"

Madison scowled at them.

"Come on! Tell us! We've got blogs to fill!" Karen gasped and turned to Eddie. "I owe you money!"

"Really?"

"Yes! I made a bet with you that she wouldn't come to school today dressed like a slut."

"That's hardly fair. Madison Fox is so beautiful if she dressed in a potato sack people would still ask how much she charges."

"Speaking of whores...", Madison shot back, directed at Karen. " ... how's your mother these days?"

Karen glared at her icily for five full seconds. Madison stood there, smirking.

"What?", Karen finally said. "You didn't see her at the meeting?"

"Oh, fuck you!", Madison said, and she dragged Jackson away.

Eddie waited for two seconds, and yelled "HOW MUCH?"

They stopped, and Jackson turned to them. "Hey Karen!"

She braced herself.

"You plan on keeping your lunch down today?" He chuckled stupidly.

Karen glared at him, and then smiled sweetly. "Depends! Where are you sitting?"

Jackson's face fell in the remarkably long time it took him to figure out the fact that he had just been one-upped. Madison and Jackson turned away in a huff and walked into the school.

Karen looked stunned with herself, and just beamed. "I've always wanted to do that!"

"You're good at this!"

"Thanks!"

"Oddly liberating, isn't it?"

"What?"

"This new stuff ... Confidence."

"Yeah." She sat and just enjoyed the moment for a while, and then noticed the number of kids who kept watching them. She turned back to the book and turned the page.

"So I was wondering, Eddie..."

"Yes?"

"Would it be so bad?"

"What?"

"If we weren't hiding behind this Algebra book? If we just sat here and held hands, or looked each other in the eyes, hugged, kissed, and did all those things I ... we ... really want to do?"

Eddie looked out at the sea of kids. "It would be worth it for the five weeks of torture. I could take it, but I don't want to put you through it."

"I could take it. But I don't want you to go through it either."

He looked at her. Her eyes were sparkling.

"You know Eddie, there's a fifty-fifty chance right now that between third and fourth periods I'm going to throw you against the lockers and kiss you in front of the school."

"Well ... Probably not the best idea right now. If you see me wearing a helmet, go for it." He smiled. "But if not, there's always tomorrow."

The bell rang. The remaining kids suddenly hurried up to get into school. They closed the book, got up, and walked in the building together. As they approached the first T-intersection, Karen stopped and looked at a poster. It was an advertisement for the senior prom.

She looked at him, gave him the slightest suggestive smile, and then started down the hall to her first class.


"I'm beginning to really like that bathrobe."

Marie beamed. "I just hate it. Can't wait to get out of it. Get in here!"

It was after school, and Eddie was on Marie's doorstep. There were no other cars in the driveway this time, so today it was just going to be the two of them, which thrilled him to no end. He stepped into her house, shrugged off his backpack and looked around for a good spot to put it. Marie closed the door behind him. "So how are you doing? It seems like ages since we oooffrrmmmm!"

He couldn't finish his sentence. Marie had grabbed him and started kissing him as soon as the door was closed. His backpack just fell in the middle of the room as she pushed him up against the wall. Her kiss was hungry and desperate, like she was starving for him. Her full warm breasts pressed up against his body, and she held him by the arms as she kissed him. Her body felt firm and tight, not the usual soft and welcoming he was used to.

She broke the kiss. "I missed you so much." she whispered in a hot breathy voice. She quickly kissed his cheek, his jaw, and his neck. Shivers ran down his spine.

"Marie ... I...", he started to say. But that was as far as he got. She kissed his mouth again, and sensuously licked his tongue. She moved her hands up and held his face, kissing him and squirming and rubbing her hot body up against him.

"Did Sybil teach you anything special?"" she said between kisses. She didn't give him a chance to answer. "Anything you want to show me?" Another long hard kiss. Eddie managed to raise his hands up to her face. "Did you learn anything really interesting Wednesday?"

Eddie pushed her face, preventing her from kissing him again. Her mouth gaped to him, as if trying to stretch her lips six inches to his. "Yes.", he answered. "I learned something amazing."

"What did you learn?" she asked, still pushing towards his face.

Eddie hesitated, drew up his courage, and blurted it out. "I learned your last name."

Marie stopped. She froze with this odd look on her face. She thought about it for a couple seconds, and this look of dawning embarrassment grew. "Oh. Oh god ... I never... ?"

He shook his head. "No, but I don't ... I don't blame you. I'm just as much at fault. I never asked."

She lowered her head, avoiding is eyes. "Oh god, this is so embarrassing." she said with a nervous laugh.

He nodded. "Yeah."

She shook her head in shame. "What you must think of me..."

He tilted her head back to look at him. "Marie, this doesn't change anything about how I feel about you. I love you, and this has been the most amazing week of my life. But ... so far our relationship has been nine parts passion and one part lubrication..." They both laughed nervously at this. " ... and I know you want to be my big-boobed porn-star girlfriend ... You've got the big-boobed and the porn-star parts down, but I need to know about my girlfriend ... Can we ... Can we just ... talk ... for a little?"

Marie squirmed and rubbed her body against his. She inhaled deeply. "I want you so bad though!"

"I know. I want you too. I've got a hard-on for you the size of Florida now, but I want to do this right."

She leaned in close and whispered. "We could always talk while I'm riding you."

He shook his head. "You're tempting me, but we both know that won't work."

She thought, and nodded reluctantly. "Well, if that's what you really want ... okay. But first I need to know something."

Marie stepped back, opened her robe and dropped it to the floor. Eddie's eyes bugged out as he stared at her. "Oh my god...", he exclaimed. She was wearing the same tight white corset and white panties that he had seen her wearing in the video. It hugged her body firmly, and pushed her massive breasts up into this high shelf of shaking boob flesh and cleavage. She smiled coyly at him as she ran her hands sensuously over the tight straining fabric.

"You like?" she asked innocently. She turned her body, showing off the corset and all the things it did to her.

Eddie stared at her, taking in every angle and every curve. Her huge breasts bulged out of the top, and the acres of naked mouthwatering titflesh jiggled with every motion. Her waist was thin, her hips wide and curvy, and her shoulders, arms, and legs bare. His heart pounded hard in his chest. He could only nod in affirmation.

She smiled broadly. "That's good, because I'd hate to think that all this effort was wasted. It took me half an hour to get into this damned thing."

He laughed, and covered his mouth. "I'm sorry. But yes, you're beautiful in that. You're making things really hard for me right now."

"I thought you were already hard for me.", she said, grinning.

"I'd be hard for you if you were in something frumpy!"

"Well, if that's what you want, let me put on something frumpy, cause, good god, I can't breathe in this thing!" She giggled delightfully, causing major rippling waves in her breasts.

"Please, don't laugh in that thing! It's making your boobs shake, and I don't know if I can take it anymore."

"Awww", she pouted teasingly, and reached out and took his hands. "My sweetheart can't take a little boob-quake?" She shook her shoulders a bit as she said this, jiggling her enormous breasts at him. They sloshed audibly. "Okay, let's talk. Come on! Come with me!" She pulled him down the hallway towards her bedroom. "For you, I am going to put on the dumpiest, frumpiest, most shapeless ugly sweatshirt you've ever seen in your life. And you are going to love it so much, you'll cream your jeans!"

"Looking forward to it!", he said.

Marie pulled him into her bedroom and deposited him on her unmade bed. "Make yourself comfortable. I'll be back." She grabbed a handful of clothes on her dresser and headed for the bathroom. "No peeking!"

"Oh? Now you're shy?" Eddie asked, pulling his shoes and socks off.

"You know what will happen if you see me naked.", she said from inside the bathroom. "So stay out there."

"Okay."

"You're getting this unromantic, non-sexual conversation whether you like it or not!"

"I seriously doubt that this is going to be unromantic.", he said, crawling onto the bed and sitting cross-legged.

"Oh no, it will be. We're going to cover stock dividends and other investment strategies ... OH GOD! ... Oh yes!"

"Are you all right?"

"Yeah! I can just breathe again!"

Eddie could hear the sounds of her corset rustling as it rubbed against her skin. A moment later the empty corset came flying through the door and landed in a heap on the floor.

"I think I have to go to the bathroom now."

"You stay out there!"

"Sorry."

"I don't have a stall in here for you to peek through."

Eddie laughed.

Marie came out of the bathroom and posed in the door frame. "Taa-daah!" He gazed at her. She was in a extremely large and baggy gray sweatshirt with the University of Virginia logo on the front, and black shorts. Her enormous breasts pushed out the fabric of the sweatshirt, but it was voluminous enough that it hid most of her curves. But she still had her dazzling smile and long sexy bare legs which made her look amazing.

"Hey, you said you were going to get frumpy!"

"This is frumpy!", she countered.

"But you're still gorgeous!", he said smiling.

She walked to the bed. "I didn't say anything about not being gorgeous. Not much I can do about that." She grabbed her breasts with both hands for support and jumped and landed on the bed on her knees like a little kid. The entire bed shook with her weight. "I don't know how to turn that off.", she said as she got into a cross-legged position facing him.

"Okay ... Here we are.", she said, smiling to him. She cocked her head. "What do you want to start with?"

Eddie just gazed at her lovingly. She was so beautiful. "I have no idea. Right now the only thing I can think of is crawling all over you."

"Plenty of time for that later. Come on..." She patted his hand. "Ask me about my childhood!"

"All right ... Your mom gave me a few questions. When is your birthday?"

"September twenty-fifth." She grinned. "I was a Christmas present."

He looked puzzled.

"Just do the math.", she suggested.

He thought for a moment, and figured it out. "Oh!" He laughed, and then frowned. "Wait, that means ... March seventh ... April, May, June ... Oh god, I think I was an anniversary present." He scowled for a second.

Marie giggled. "Not used to thinking about your mom and dad doing it?"

He shook his head. "No. That's like ... weird. I don't see them being being that ... physically affectionate with each other, you know?"

She thought about that. "Now that's strange. My mom and George were always all over each other. Of course nowadays I know WHY, that it had nothing to do with any love. But I can't tell you how many times I saw him feel her up and suddenly pull her into the bedroom, or saw her opening up her blouse and flirting with him before we could go out shopping. I always thought that was normal ... You know, I realized recently that different families are like different countries. They each have their own cultures, their own traditions, attitudes, holidays, taboos ... And when you get involved with someone, you get involved with their whole family, and you soon realize you need a passport and a translator to deal with them all."

He chuckled. "No brothers or sisters?"

She shook her head. "No. And that was a shame. My mom really wanted kids. But she didn't want them with George, and of course neither did he. I keep telling her she still has some time left, but I don't think she wants to take the risk. How about you?"

"None. My mom didn't want kids, but my dad did, and so she had me just to make him happy. But after me she really didn't want to go through another pregnancy."

Marie thought and frowned. "I can imagine that it's not that great a feeling knowing your mother didn't really want to have you in the first place."

Eddie shook his head. "Well, I know she loved me. But ... I think it took her some time. My dad loved me before she did."

"Is that why you're still with your dad? Because she knows you're closer to him than her?"

He shrugged. "Maybe."

"Do you know what happened with your mom?"

He shrugged again. "No. I mean, all I know is she one day said she was leaving, and that she had a boyfriend she had been seeing for about a year ... I was only there every day and only saw everything, so naturally I had no idea anything was wrong."

She looked at him. "Did you blame yourself too?"

He thought. "Yeah. I thought I was ... I don't know ... getting too difficult, or I wasn't a cute kid anymore. What about you?"

"Yeah. I did. But then, I knew I was actually guilty of being bad. I lied to George a lot. Mom didn't like how close we were getting, and when she told me what was happening to her, I started intentionally making his life miserable."

"Well, he deserved it." She smiled when he said that. "I was wondering though. Your mom told me about why she married George and how she had such a hard time taking care of you. Couldn't she have gotten help from her family?"

Marie sighed. "The less said about my grandparents, the better." She paused. "They are these extremely conservative, tight-fisted, holier-than-thou, fundamentalist Southern Baptists who disowned their only daughter because she married without their permission and outside the faith."

"You're kidding. What was your dad? Protestant, Catholic?"

"Oh, much worse!", she said sarcastically.

"Jewish? Muslim?"

"Atheist."

"Oh."

"Yep. He was the worst possible thing they could imagine. Nice, polite, intelligent, never smoked, never drank, never did drugs, never got arrested, never cursed, hard working, faithful to his girl ... Happy! ... you know ... All the things which they had been told every Sunday that atheists aren't. He was this walking, talking, breathing proof that their religion was teaching them complete bullshit, and they couldn't handle it."

"Do you remember him?"

She shook her head. "No, but Mom told me an awful lot about him during the George years. He's her favorite subject. If she ever gets depressed, ask her to tell a story about David. It always cheers her up. She said her parents tried to save him, to get him to convert, but of course nothing worked. They gave him a bible once, and he actually read it cover to cover, which is, as it turned out, more than they had read."

Eddie laughed.

She continued. "She said the last time he saw them was when he was over one night and they were really pushing him, and insulting him, and accusing him of corrupting their daughter, and he couldn't take it any more, and for the first time he lost his temper. He finally told them that the main reason he wasn't a Christian was that his parents hadn't beaten Jesus into him like they had done to my mom ... and, he was right. That's what they did to her. Well, naturally they couldn't handle the truth, so they threw him out of the house, and told my mom to stop seeing him, and when she refused, they kicked her out too. Disowned her."

They sat in silence for a moment. Then Marie grinned wickedly.

"I got revenge on my grandfather."

Eddie's eyebrows raised. "Really? What did you do?"

She rocked back and forth on the bed in amusement. "Well, one of the things we porn stars do are these personalized sex-fantasy tapes. Some guy asks for a particular private performance tape with some specific girls and sex acts, and he pays for it. And I've done a few of these, and they can get pretty weird. But one day I wanted to see some of the behind-the-scenes parts of porn production, like editing and distribution, and I saw this list of customers ... and guess who's on that list?"

Eddie chuckled. "Oh no..."

She nodded. "There's my grandfather's name, and it's his address. Apparently a huge amount of porn subscribers are in the Bible Belt. That and Utah. They have the highest per-capita consumption of porn in the country. Anyways I decided to pull a trick on my grandfather. So I got together with a couple girls and we made a video of the dirtiest, raunchiest, nastiest private performance you can think of."

"Oh god, no..." He laughed.

"It was disgusting. We smeared food all over each other and licked it off, we tied each other up and smacked each other, we got into a strap-on daisy chain. Anything cylindrical eventually got shoved up someone's ass. At one point..." She paused to chuckle to herself. "Samantha stuck one of those long tapered candles up her ass, and we lit it."

"Eww ... Ick!" Eddie was shaking with laughter.

"Then we sang Happy Birthday to Fred, and told him to make a wish, and then we blew out the candle."

"Stop!" He was holding his face in his hands, laughing. "So ... Fred ... is that your grandfather?"

"No. Fred was imaginary. The idea was to make this fantasy tape for some other guy who had all these really weird and perverse fetishes, and 'accidentally' mail it to the wrong address. As far as Arthur, my grandfather, would know, he just got free porn from someone else's mistake. So we figured the cheapskate would watch the entire thing just to get his money's worth and see what all weird stuff Fred was into."

She let Eddie laugh a bit more, and then continued. "At the end of the tape, I added a special message. I told him that this tape was not sent to the wrong address. I sent it to Arthur McCarthy. I pointed out to him that his daughter Donna was my mother, and that he had just been jerking off for the past hour to his granddaughter. And then I pointed out that I had lots more stuff I could send, but next time it could come addressed to Joanna, his wife. And it wouldn't necessarily be wrapped in brown paper, or sent via normal mail, or it could be even hand-delivered. And then I told him if he didn't want her to find out about his porn habits, he had two weeks to give my mom a call and apologize to her for kicking her out and disowning her."

"Wow ... Did he apologize?"

Marie nodded. "Yes, and less than a week later! It meant a lot to Mom. She still doesn't have anything to do with them, but it helped her a lot."

Eddie looked at Marie with a new found admiration. "You ... can be evil!"

She nodded, and grinned. "I can, if I need to be. You have no idea what I'm capable of. Any other questions from my mom?"

"Ummm ... yes! Pets."

"Pets ... Well, I wanted a dog when I was growing up, but George wouldn't let me have one. But I had some hamsters, but they aren't nearly as much fun to play Catch with ... Well, you can play Catch with hamsters, but they don't like it." And Marie mimed picking up a hamster and tossing it into the air and catching it, and mock-screamed a little hamster voice "AAAHH!! STOP! PUT ME DOWN!"

They laughed. "Do you have a dog?", she asked.

"No, but I always wanted one. We couldn't get one because Mom has allergies. But now that she's moved out, I could probably convince my dad to let us get one."

"What kind of dog do you want?"

Eddie gestured with his hand stretched out wide. "I've always wanted one of those huge, gigantic, bear-sized, Marmaduke-type dogs, you know? Something large enough to put a saddle on, or hook up to a sled. A dog that can really look you in the face. I mean ... I want a dog so big that people will wonder if I'm overcompensating for something."

Marie giggled into her hands. "I wanted one of the tiny little dogs. One that you can put in your purse, or in my case, stuff in my bra."

He laughed. "I can just imagine this little furry face sticking out of your cleavage ... You can do that with hamsters, you know."

"I"m not telling you that story yet!"

He laughed. "Well, we'll just have to compromise and get a medium-sized dog."

Marie looked at him, and her smile changed from entertained delight into a warm and coy smile. Eddie thought about what he just said. "Oh ... um ... Did I say that out loud?"

"If you didn't, I did." She took his hand in hers and squeezed it. "You're thinking long-term. I like that."

They sat in silence for a moment, just holding hands. Her fingers traced over his delicately.

"I have to tell you...", he began. " ... that I've been worried about you."

She tilted her head.

"You see, here you are living alone in this nice house, and you are usually here first thing in the morning, and here in the afternoons, and I was wondering ... when do you go to work? It's just part time, right?"

She nodded.

"A part time librarian, that probably doesn't pay much. You're not doing the porn anymore. So I was worried that you needed help. And then your mom mentioned you have this trust fund..."

Marie started to look worried.

" ... and I'm assuming it helps a little but ... well ... just judging from the condition of your front yard, I'm assuming you can't afford to get help with it..."

She looked at him with a puzzled look on her face.

" ... so like, I can't really help with money, but if you don't mind, I can come over and mow the lawn, trim the bushes..."

Marie suddenly breathed out this HUGE sigh of relief. "Ohhh!"

"What?"

"I was so worried that you were going to hit me up for money!"

It was now Eddie's turn to look puzzled. "Why would I do that?"

"You wouldn't be the first boyfriend to do that. In fact ... so far you're the first who hasn't."

He was dumbstruck. "Now that's just plain rude! How could they do that?"

"Well, they were usually irresponsible and inconsiderate, and they had bills to pay, and when they found out..." She stopped.

Eddie raised an eyebrow. "Found out ... about the trust fund?"

Marie shook her head. "I think you deserve to know the full story. You see, that trust fund ... sometimes I forget about it. It's just sitting in a bank accumulating interest. I haven't touched it. Seriously, I don't want that money. It's from George. The only thing I like about having the money is that I know George doesn't have it. I send him the statements occasionally to let him know I haven't touched it, just to torture him."

He thought for a moment. "So, porn paid a lot?"

"Not as much as you think. It's a business, like any other. Subject to competition, supply, and demand. There's a huge demand for it, but there's a huge supply of it. Now it helps to have something that's rare..." And she hefted her huge breasts in both hands as she said this. " ... and has a huge demand, but even still, it's not a guarantee of a huge success."

"Let me guess. You won the lottery?"

She giggled and thought for a moment. "No, but metaphorically ... yes. I've never bought a ticket. I can do the math. It's a waste of money." She let him wonder for a moment. "Okay, let me tell you. When I was about eleven years old, I walked in on George as he was doing some day-trading in his office. He had all these computer screens showing all these different graphs, and I asked him what he was doing. And he tried to explain it to me, and I got the gist that he wanted to know which way the graphs were going to go. Up? Down? Stay the same? So I just looked at each one and started making predictions. 'That one is going up. That one is going down. Up ... Down ... Down ... Up ... Stay... ' And then I went back to my room to play with my Barbie dolls." She paused. "The next day, he came to me and asked me to do it again, because I had gotten about three out of four right."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.