It's Always the Quiet Ones - Cover

It's Always the Quiet Ones

Copyright© 2009 by Y. A. Titlover

Chapter 3 - Tuesday

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Tuesday - Eddie (14) take a trip to the library, where he meets Marie, an ultra-busty sexy librarian who teaches him the proper use of "library resources". Slow build with lots of big breast teasing, followed by lots of big breast sex.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Humor   Group Sex   First   Masturbation   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Slow  

"Eddie, it's seven-thirty in the morning.", she said sleepily.

Marie was standing in the doorway, wrapped in a blue terrycloth robe that did its best to hide her voluptuous curves. Eddie stood on her front porch dressed for school and holding his backpack. He gazed at her. Marie was still kind of rumpled-looking and groggy from sleep. She had a bad case of bed-head, and she was wiping the sleep from her eyes.

And she was still beautiful.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to wake you. I just..."

"It's okay. Come in sweety, before anyone sees us."

He stepped into her house and cautiously turned to keep her in front of him at all times. He remembered the last time he walked into her house, especially how she attacked him. Eddie was kind of hoping she would do it again, but at least this time he wanted to be braced for the impact.

She locked the door and looked at him, blinking. She wasn't in a tackling mood, but she reached for him. "Come here." They stepped into each other's arms. Marie moaned appreciatively as they hugged. Eddie savored the feeling of her body pressed up against him, her hands running across his back holding him tightly, her massive breasts pushing into his chest, and the soft texture of her robe. All was right in the world. He nuzzled into her neck, and drank in her sweet scent, and he kissed her neck, and started kissing her up to her jaw, and across her cheek, and moved towards her mouth. He inhaled deeply.

And pulled back and winced. Oh god, what was that?

"Sorry.", she said a little embarrassed. "Morning breath."

Eddie looked into her sweet face. "I don't care.", and he kissed her lips. He pulled her tightly and kissed her hungrily. He wanted to tear off their clothes and make passionate love right there in the foyer. Marie kissed him gently, and then softly pushed him back.

"Mmmm ... Good morning!", she said.

"Morning!", he grinned.

"I'm flattered...", she yawned. There was that morning breath again. " ... but I need coffee." She gently took his arms off her body. "Can I get you something?" She headed for the kitchen.

Okay, so she wasn't in the mood just yet. And actually, that was perfectly fine with him too. He realized he was just happy to be with her. He followed her into her kitchen. "Umm, orange juice, if you have some?"

Marie opened the refrigerator and bent down, searching. Eddie watched at her as she bent over.

"If there is anything else you want, feel free to help yourself.", she said, as he admired her fine round ass. Eddie grinned to himself, and considered doing just that.

Then he noticed how her huge breasts were fighting against her robe, and winning, threatening to spill free or tear right through the soft blue fabric. She pulled out a carton and placed it on the counter. Then she reached high to her cupboard to get a glass. Her massive chest pushed out against the orange juice carton as she stretched, and nearly tipped it over. Her robe opened a little in the process, revealing a small triangular patch of creamy white skin. She put a plastic cup on the counter, poured the juice, and then carried it over to him. "Well, I had you pegged wrong, Eddie."

"How so?" he asked, confused. He watched her approach him with a slight grin on her face. He reached out a hand to take the cup.

She handed him the cup, but stepped up a bit too close, so his hand pressed up into a fat breast. She pressed the cup into his hand, trapping his hand between the cup of juice and her huge soft robe-covered breast.

"I would have guessed you were a milk-drinker." she said smiling.

Eddie blushed, and Marie spun slightly towards the coffee maker. She seemed a bit more energized. Maybe flirting wakes her up? She started making coffee. "So, what brings you here this morning?"

Eddie stood quiet for a moment. He wasn't exactly sure why he was here. It had only just occurred to him that morning that if he could get ready extra early, her could spend some time with Marie before he had to get to school. And ever since the idea struck him, he had just been on auto-pilot, quickly dressing and brushing his teeth and getting out the door as fast as humanly possible. He hadn't really planned out what he was going to say to her, or what all he wanted to do. Well, strike that, he knew what he WANTED to do, but there wasn't nearly enough time for that.

"I don't know. I guess I just ... I just wanted to see you.", he said, a bit shy.

Marie gave him one of her sunniest smiles, and continued making the coffee. "That's sweet! But is that all? ... Are you nervous about the threesome?"

Eddie swallowed hard. He nodded. Threesomes were one of Eddie's favorite masturbatory fantasies; something he always wanted to try. But when this fantasy threatened to come into reality, it turned out to be pretty damn frightening. "Yeah..." he managed to croak out. "It's a little scary.", he added, and took a nervous sip of the orange juice.

She nodded. "I know what you mean. I was pretty scared in my first threesome too." She paused in thought for a moment, then walked over to a drawer and opened it. "It's like this whole other level of virginity that nobody ever talks about." She rummaged in the drawer, and pulled out a small breath spray. "You can be having sex with lots of people for years, and you get all confident and sure about yourself and you start thinking you're pretty good at this sex-thing. You're hot stuff!" She sprayed her mouth, and tested her breath. "Oh, much better! ... But once someone else climbs into bed with the two of you, it's like you're this scared teenager all over again." She turned to him. "But I'll tell you ... It is SO much fun! I wouldn't be doing this for you if I didn't think you would love it."

Eddie smiled, but still looked nervous. "Okay, but who ... I mean, how do you..." He fished around for words.

Marie smiled and took pity on him. "Here's how it works ... At any given time there is one person who is the center of the attention, and that center keeps changing. It naturally flows, from one person to another. And even though it's fun to be that person, it's not a big contest to see who can be the center of attention the longest. If you DO have someone who absolutely must be the focus at all times, it's not that fun ... It's like ... making love to one person. You're trying to pleasure someone else. The only difference is..." and she looked at him significantly, " ... sometimes you have someone you love help you with this."

Eddie thought about this. Ever since she suggested a threesome, his mind had been completely focused and frozen on him being ravaged by two women, and that was terrifying and exciting by itself, but now he saw it as something else; This was an opportunity for Marie and him to work together, like partners on this common project to make one of her friends feel good. That appealed to him on many levels. He liked the idea of working with Marie as an equal partner, and not just as this inexperienced kid trying to catch up with this experienced woman. He liked the prospect of helping Marie to bring one of her friends to orgasm. Marie would like that. Her friend would like that too.

"So this is ... not just something you are doing TO me, or FOR me, but WITH me? Something we do as a couple. Together."

Marie nodded. "Like a couple." She grinning deviously. "Of course, I also get a kick out of doing this TO you and FOR you."

"But you also get to do this WITH your friend!" Eddie saw this now in a whole new light. This had more to do with Marie's enjoyment than he had realized. Once he saw the threesome as something that would please Marie, it became much less frightening.

He would do anything to please Marie.

He visibly relaxed. "Thanks", he said. "It's still a little scary though. But thanks for telling me that."

"No proahhhhh..." she began to say, but it turned into a yawn. And then the yawn turned into a stretch. And not just any simple little stretch, but a huge big-production morning stretch. Arms raised and bent, shoulders up, and back arching.

And chest thrust out.

Eddie stared, first in wide-eyed wonder, and then in abject lust as Marie stretched. Her enormous breasts pushed and strained and renewed their assault against her simple terrycloth robe, and the top opened wider, revealing more and more of her wondrous curves and luscious flesh. She rolled her head around, sending her brown shoulder-length hair cascading around in delightful waves about her smooth inviting neck. The sash tied around her waist loosened slightly as it surrendered in its battle against the weight of her massive breasts. She clasped her hands above her head and stretched her arms straight, and then stood up on tiptoe, her face in a straining grimace. Eddie's jaw dropped as he watched her bend further and further backwards. Her titanic bust lifted and pressed hard against her simple robe, overwhelming its simple defenses. The sash worked itself looser, and her robe opened up in front clear down to her navel. He could see every inch of her naked cleavage, and the smooth curves of the underside of her magnificent tits. She rolled her shoulders back and around, forcing her robe to open further and further, by fractions of an inch with each roll. More and more acres of hypnotizing titflesh escaped with each cycle, and Eddie now sported a raging hard-on for her and was completely mesmerized.

"Hhhhhmmmmmm..." Marie groaned from her stretch, and and dropped her arms. She looked at him, and could see in his eyes what her stretch had done to him. She grinned slyly. "Enjoy the show?"

His cup hit the floor and scattered across the room as the juice splashed all over.

"I guess so!", she remarked, giggling.

Eddie was jerked out of his trance, and he panicked as he looked down and saw the mess he made. "Sorry! Oh, god ... I'll clean it up..." He looked back up at Marie, looking for some hint of forgiveness. But what he saw made him freeze.

She was licking her lips, and looking at him hungrily, like a lion stalking a rabbit. She whispered to him. "Leave it."

Eddie nodded, and continued to watch her.

Marie reached up to the opening of her robe. "Oh, my ... My robe keeps opening up! It's so hard to keep it closed.", she said in a mock-innocent tone. And with this she took the edges of her robe and pulled them tighter against her breasts. The effect only managed to squeeze her massive breasts together, magnifying her dark inviting cleavage up to her neck. But she did manage to draw the robe edges closer to each other ... by almost two millimeters.

Eddie took a shuddering breath as he looked into her pronounced cleavage. He swallowed heavily. Oh god, she was beautiful!

"So Eddie, is there any other reason you came here this morning?" She stepped closer to him.

Shaking, he nodded. "Um, yeah ... I wanted ... I mean I..."

"Honesty!", she reminded him.

He took a deep breath and pushed it out past the nervousness. "I want to make love to you so bad, it hurts!"

She smiled, almost darkly, and took his shaking hands in hers, and kissed his trembling fingers. Then she looked at him and whispered "Me too. But you don't have much time, do you sweetheart?"

"No.", he whispered back. Her kisses were charging his fingers. "Not enough time for you to ... umm..."

She pressed up against him, pushing her massive boobs into his chest and arms. "But we probably have enough time for YOU to ... umm.", she said.

His knees were trembling. "Let me check something.", she said. And she slowly slid one hand down his arm, then his side, his stomach, his abdomen. Her touch was sending shivers through his body. Then lower, down to his crotch, where she ran her hand across his engorged penis. He shuddered as she cupped his erection over his pants.

"You ... are ripe!"

He nodded, shaking.

"You're about ready to go off any moment now, aren't you?"

He nodded again.

"I can't let you go to school in this condition, can I?"

He shook his head.

"But you're worried about me. About not fulfilling MY needs, right?"

He hesitated, and nodded.

"You are so sweet." And Marie reached around his head and pulled him in for a loving kiss. Eddie trembled as he kissed her, and she raked his cock with her nails, making him quiver.

She pulled off him. "You know what I want to do more than anything else right now?", she asked him softly.

"No."

"I want to make you cum."

"But what about..."

"Don't worry about me. Right now, you need some help, and I want to help you." She stepped backwards, guiding him towards her living room. "Come with me Eddie. I'm going to give you a quickie."

"But you..."

"Shhh ... Let me take care of you, Eddie. Let me take care of everything!"

She led him into the middle of the living room, and as he stood there shivering in nervousness Marie pulled his shirt up over his head. "Can't get this stained, now can we? Take off your shoes." Eddie pried his shoes off with his heels while she unbuckled his belt and then unfastened his pants. Then she unzipped his pants, and pulled them down with his underwear. His hard cock sprang free, and Marie smiled as she saw it. Eddie stepped out of his pants and now stood there before her fully naked except for his socks, and with his hard dick pointing straight at her.

Marie stood back up in front of him, and looked at him proudly for a brief moment. "I really like knowing that I can do this for you Eddie." And she opened her robe completely and let if fall to the floor.

She was wearing her black panties, and that was it. Eddie's eyes were riveted on her magnificent naked breasts. Her huge breasts stood out proud towards him, sticking out nearly a foot in front of her. They were obscenely large, round, firm, and succulent. Her light brown nipples were hardened and pointing towards him. Eddie shuddered in desire, and felt his heart skip a beat.

She reached out and took his shaking arms. "Come on." she said gently, and she led him towards the couch. She sat down on it, placed a throw pillow on one side of her, and patted the pillow. "Lie down here, face up, and with your head in my lap."

Eddie's heart pounded harder as he managed to figure out where everything was going to be when he was in the position she was indicating. His head was going to be under one huge breast, his stomach under the other, and his penis would be in easy reach of her right hand. She was going to hold him like a baby, nurse him, and jerk him off.

"Ohhh..." he said, not so much in understanding, but just in the primal need to say something. He climbed onto the couch, and tried to slide into position.

"Here. Let me get these big huge boobs out of the way so you can get in here!" Marie said, and she hefted her breasts up with both hands, lifting them so Eddie could slide underneath them and onto her lap. His feet were on the couch, and his hard cock was practically dripping and pointing straight at Marie. As he got into position, Marie dropped her massive mammaries down onto his body with two heavy slaps. He could feel the tremendous weight of each huge teat pressing down on his chest and stomach. He let out a shuddering breath.

Marie put her left arm under his head and cradled him as he scooted around for the best and most comfortable position. "Comfy?"

"Hmm mmm!", he hummed in affirmation.

"You know what to do ... But you probably want to hear me tell you, so ... Suck my nipple. Suck on my big fat breast!"

Marie's tit was HUGE, and it filled practically his entire field of vision. He caressed it with his left hand, and then pulled her hard nipple around and into his mouth, and started sucking.

"OHHhhhhhh..." she gasped. "Yessssss ... That's it baby, suck mommy's tit!" She placed her hand on his stomach and slid it down, down, down and wrapped her hand around his hard cock, and started stroking.

Eddie shuddered as a bolt of lightning shot through his body. He thrust his hips up, and pushed his face deep into her warm, soft breast flesh, and swirled his tongue around her hard nipple.

"That's it ... Cum for me ... I want you to cum ... I like doing this for you Eddie..."

Her hand was driving him crazy. At first she simply stroked his cock, but then she used light touches of her fingertips and fingernails as she dragged them up and down the length of his engorged shaft. Eddie shivered and twisted his hips slightly. Marie turned her hand around and wrapped her finger and thumb in a tight "O" around his shaft and pushed down hard into the base of his penis. The pressure in his erection skyrocketed, and Eddie moaned into her breast.

"Hey, if this works, and you cum real fast, we can do this EVERY morning! ... Would you like that Eddie? Do you want to come over every morning and suck on my big boobs while I give you a handjob? You can cum all over my big tits, then go to school with a clear head, and then come back and fuck me properly! Would you like that?"

Eddie answered with a muffled groan, and he sucked hard on her nipple while his whole lower half fidgeted and squirmed under her manhandling. She ran her fingers up the sensitive underside of his cock, all the way up to his crown, and then slowly traced his finger around the edge of his glans. Eddie went into convulsions, and moaned into her breast. Marie giggled, and cupped her hand over his cock head and started rubbing it in small circles, smearing his precum all over the his crown.

"I know what you're trying to do ... You're trying to hold out, because it feels soooo good! ... But it's not going to work, lover ... You can't hold out forever ... Your cum is going to shoot out, all over my big, fat, boob..."

Marie shifted her torso slightly, and Eddie could feel his cock pressing up against her right nipple. Her hand slid down and gripped his shaft,, and she stroked him and rubbed his glans up against her hard nipple. It was too much for him. He could feel his orgasm building, and he started thrusting violently into her hand and big breast.

"Baby? You going to cum? Cum for me! Cum all over my big boob!"

Eddie climaxed. "Huuuhhh ... huuuhhhhh ... auuhhhhh...", he grunted and panted as his orgasm exploded. Sperm shot out all over her massive tit as she stroked him. A wave of pleasure filled his body.

"Oh baby! You're cumming! Cum for me! That's it! Cum for me! Shoot all that cum out of your hard cock! Shoot it all over my breast! Oh, baby!"

Eddie spasmed under her breasts for a moment, squirting shot after shot of hot cum onto her massive teat, and then relaxed, breathing hard. Marie scooped his cum up on her breast, smearing it up to the top side of her tit.

"Oooh ... Baby that was wonderful! I love making you cum!" She squirmed under his body, pressing her legs together.

Eddie lay under her lap, breathing hard and resting. His whole body was fully relaxed, and he just lay there and luxuriated in the euphoric afterglow.

"Tha ... Thank you!..." he managed to pant.

"Oh, thank YOU!", Marie answered. She swirled one finger in his hot sticky cum and brought it to her mouth. She tasted it, and squirmed some more. "Mmmmmm ... Tasty!" She took another scoop of cum and licked it off her finger. "Your cum tastes so good! Next time I'm going to have to give you a blowjob, so I don't lose a drop!"

Eddie giggled at this. He nuzzled into her fat breast and kissed her.

"You feel better?" She was rocking forward and back slightly.

"Hmm mmm!", came the muffled reply.

"Are you going to get up?"

"Mi mo mah mooo.", he mumbled into her fat breast.

"I know you don't want to. But..." She paused, as if to collect her strength. " ... you have to go to school."

"Ma me moo meh mumamoh?"

"Yes, we can do this tomorrow. We can do this every day. In fact..." she licked another scoop of cum off her breast. " ... if we do this every day..."

"Mmm?"

"I will save a FORTUNE on coffee!"

Eddie laughed into her breast, and Marie giggled with him, rocking him in her lap.


As soon as Eddie was dressed, kissed, and sent out the door, Marie collapsed on the foyer floor, her fingers plunging into her sopping wet pussy. She squeezed one huge breast and masturbated furiously while licking the final traces of his cum off her massive tit. It had taken a supreme effort of willpower to keep from tackling him, keeping him home and fucking his hard cock for hours. The old Marie would have done that. Obsessed with desire, she would have just taken what she wanted, but she made a promise to him. She would be good. But god damn, that was hard!

She thrashed on the ground, fingering herself, and reliving the experience on the couch. His mouth on her breast had sent bolts of pleasure through her body, and she loved stroking his hard cock. She had wanted so much to just throw him on the ground and impale herself on his cock, but she made the sacrifice for him. She had held back. She was proud of herself. Now, five minutes later, she was masturbating. Masturbating for him.

She climaxed within two minutes. As she lay on the cold floor catching her breath, she realized they had had plenty of time for her needs as well. But she was glad of what she did. Marie needed this exercise. She needed to control her passions and desires. This was a dangerous relationship she was in, illegal in this state because of this arbitrary number that appeared between their ages. And it was her lack of control that got her into it in the first place. He had turned her on so much in that library that she lost control. But now she was in it, and she needed to control herself.

She looked forward to tomorrow morning now, almost as much as she was looking forward to this afternoon. This will be good practice for her. She needed to do this, no matter how hard it was.

She would do anything to please Eddie.


Eddie stood at the entrance of Jackson street straddling his bicycle. "Well, this is it." he said to himself. Just a few houses to go, then a driveway, and then ... a threesome.

Okay ... let's do this ... aaaannnd go! Let's go! Now! Any moment now...

He stood there.

He took a deep breath to calm his nerves, and thought about the situation. What was going to happen was, he was going to meet this other woman ... and then have sex with her. Marie was right. It was like losing his virginity again. He wondered if he would have been this nervous walking into the library if he had known what was going to happen there. Probably would have been. Probably more than what he was going through now.

The big difference was, Eddie was a bit more experienced now, and Marie would be there to help him through this, rather than being the unknown. This calmed him down, and boosted is courage.

"Let's do this." And he started pedaling. "I'm going into a threesome!"

Maybe.

As he rode, he realized there was actually no guarantee it was happening today. A threesome does involve working with someone else's schedule. There was always the possibility this woman was busy today, or had decided not to do it. There was also this whole risky legal issue. Maybe she didn't want to take this same risk Marie was taking. He couldn't fault her for that.

So maybe not today.

If it's not today, he would just get to spend the next couple of hours with Marie making mad passionate love, which actually sounded more comforting than exciting. It wasn't nearly as nerve-wracking as this Oh My God Who's Car Is That?

He was halfway up the driveway when he saw the car. It was parked close to the house, next to the garage. He didn't remember seeing a car here yesterday. This means one of two things, he thought as he stowed his bicycle in the side yard. Either this car belonged to this mystery woman, who was available and willing and inside right now, or this was just Marie's car, and she didn't use her garage today. Well, she is sometimes absent-minded.

Yeah, that's all it is. That's just Marie's ... Lexus ... on a librarian's salary ... His mouth went dry.

Okay ... Maybe Marie is really good with money and her investing, and made lots of money ... and then blew a huge chunk of it on a Lexus ... Right...

He took another deep calming breath, and knocked on the front door.

When the door opened, Eddie's heart soared as it did every time he saw her. Marie was lovely. She was still wrapped up in her blue terrycloth robe, but her hair was done neatly and she had a light touch of makeup that brought out her dark sultry eyes and the blush in her cheeks.

"Hi Eddie." she said, almost whispering. She stepped back, allowing him to enter. He closed the door behind him.

"Hi." was all he could muster right now.

She was noticeably taller. He looked down to see that she was wearing red high-heel shoes. He looked back up into her eyes. "You look wonderful."

"Thank you, but you don't know the half of it...", she said with a slight smile. "I have a surprise for you." And she opened her robe and dropped it to the floor.

Eddie gasped and his heart kicked into high gear as he saw what she was wearing. It was a silky, sexy, thin red dress, with tiny thin spaghetti straps at the top holding up two triangular cups that barely covered a third of her massive breasts. Cleavage and soft round creamy titflesh spilled out in every direction, and Eddie's eyes bugged out as he gazed at the acres of near-naked jugs on display for him. The dress hugged her tight across her smooth stomach and around her wide hips, accentuating every curve and valley, and ended in a short loose skirt that stopped about halfway up her luscious thighs.

"You like?"

Eddie nodded.

"I'm sorry I couldn't find a dress that would fit me properly. This top is way too small, don't you think?"

Eddie stared into her huge breasts. His knees shook. This woman knew exactly what to do and say to drive him insane with nervousness and lust. His cock was hardening, and he swallowed.

"It looks ... fine to me.", he managed.

"Thank you!" She turned to a small table and picked up a glass of water and something else, something small. She turned back to him. "Eddie, I have a big day planned for you, but could you do me a little favor?"

"Anything."

"You don't have to do this if you don't want to."

" ... Okay..." What was she playing?

"You know I would never do anything to hurt you, do you?"

That was an odd thing to say, but he nodded. She held up a small blue pill. "Would you take this?"

"What is it?"

"Just a little harmless inspiration."

"Is that ... something illegal?"

She shook her head. "No, nothing like that. It's..."

Blue pill. "Is that Viagra?"

She smiled.

"I don't need Viagra!" he laughed. "I mean ... I'm there already!"

"This isn't to get you started ... It's to keep you going ... for hours."

Eddie swallowed. "Ah ... Hours?"

Marie nodded. "Like the commercials say ... If your erection lasts longer than four hours ... see your girlfriend! Go play doctor."

They giggled at this. "Okay..." Eddie agreed. She raised the pill to his lips, and he opened his mouth. Placing the pill in his mouth, she left her finger there as he closed his mouth. His lips wrapped around her finger and they both felt this small charge of pleasure as he sucked tenderly. She giggled as he moaned, and then slowly pulled her finger out of his mouth.

She raised the glass to him, and he took a sip of water, and swallowed the pill. The water was cool and freshing, and he took another swallow. Then with her eyes never leaving his, she put the glass on the table and took him by the hand.

"Come here ... I have another surprise for you."

He followed her into the living room, mesmerized by her beauty.

"Eddie ... This is Sybil."

Eddie took his eyes off Marie and felt his entire body drop in temperature as he saw the other woman standing in the living room. Sybil was ... gorgeous. She was tall, elegant, almost regal looking with long voluminous straight black hair and creamy flawless fair skin, and she appeared to be in her late 30's. Her eyes were dark, wise, and suggestive, and her lips were a luscious red and curved in a friendly and welcoming smile. She wore a shimmering gold thin dress that, like Marie's, hugged and accentuated every curve of her ... incredible body! Statuesque and sinuous, Sybil was so stunningly beautiful that Eddie felt like he didn't have enough eyes to do her justice. He stood there, heart pounding and body shivering as he drank in her exquisite beauty. Sybil slowly cocked her head and shifted her weight as she looked at him. Her form moved slowly, smoothly, and purposefully, causing wondrous shifts in her body. The motion caught his eyes, and he was shocked to see just how long it took him, a complete tit-fiend, to notice her immense voluptuous breasts. She was that sensuously beautiful.

Sybil's breasts were not nearly as large as Marie's, but they were in a class by themselves. Eddie had a vague idea of how large D-cups were (he had discovered what size bra his mother wore), and he could immediately tell that Sybil was well past that. Her bosom also had a different quality; Where Marie's breasts were firm enough to hold up her dress, Sybil's breasts appeared more fluid and yielding, and depended on her dress for support. He knew that Marie's breasts were augmented, filled with silicone, but Eddie was willing to bet that Sybil's extremely busty form was all-natural.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.