Bob's Great Adventure - Cover

Bob's Great Adventure

Copyright© 2009 by Barneyr

Chapter 79

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 79 - Bob Stevens is ready to leave this earth after the death of his beloved wife of 46 years, but how to do it and not make it look like suicide. An unusual intervention solves his problem and put him on a great adventure that he never dreamed of.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Harem   First   Pregnancy   Slow   Violence  

AUTHORS NOTES: This is a warning that in the later part of this chapter there will be some very violent scenes and many deaths attributed to two people in this story. Bob is one person; however I will keep the other a secret until they are revealed. This is a warning.


I was awakened by the doctor ringing the door bell. I found the touch button by the bed mentally and pressed it saying, "Come in, but give me a few minutes as I need to shower and dress." Doctor Harold said he could wait. I quickly showered and noticed the very light greenish tint of my skin. My skin was already starting to turn colors; now to get the nose started. I dressed and met Harold in the living room. I asked him if he had eaten yet, and he had. I requested juice and tea for myself for right now. Harold started measuring again and putting the measurements into a computer like device. He then finished and closed the top and set it aside. The device hummed a bit and then a nose rose from the top of the device. Harold then took the nose prosthesis and put it against my own nose. He adjusted it some and then trimmed it some with a scalpel. Once he was satisfied with the fit, he applied some gel to my face and the prosthesis and waited a couple of seconds and then applied the prosthesis to my face. He worked out the wrinkles and smoothed the edges, including stuffing some of the skin inside my nostrils.

He then looked it all over, even with a device like a jeweler's loupe, and then he declared, "Perfect fit, now that skin should start to turn with the rest of your body. That skin is made from a microscopically small piece of your skin I took yesterday when I took your measurements. That skin was cloned to the precise outline I requested in the replicator. It will not be rejected by your body because it is really a part of you, with one minor little flaw. It will suddenly disintegrate after 7 days because the electrical and chemical barriers and connections that would normally be associated with a transplant or graft will cease to exist. Therefore the skin will die and slough off when that happens. Just make sure you have completed your mission within 168 hours from right now. That is all for that part. Now you need 2 more shots this morning and 2 more tonight to complete the pigmentation change process. This also will only continue for about 5 days. It will slowly fade until your normal tan self will once again be your normal skin tone." He gave me the two morning shots and said, "Now I have other patients, do you have any further questions Phil?"

"No Harold I do not. I will see you again this evening then."

Harold left and about 10 minutes later Snart showed up and we worked on expanding his mental abilities. We stopped to have lunch and then continued to work. Soon he could find all the guards he would need to eliminate, he could get into their heads and not leave any traces. We worked on this until he could find every one of them anywhere they happened to be. We also worked on the images and how to control their minds. We finished up about 3:00pm, my time, and we talked about other things for a while and then Snart had to leave to show up for duty and then spend some quality time with his wife. I ordered from the comm. panel and had supper. A couple of hours later as I was reading, Harold came by and gave me my shots and wished me good luck on the mission and to please come back. I read a while longer and then went to bed.

I awoke, and then ate while waiting for us to arrive near the Killjops planet. I changed into some executive Killjops clothes and waited. Once there I would be transported to the surface and I could look around to see where I would eliminate Nigeltrain and his henchmen from.

I heard a sound and asked who was it, the answer was, "Yeoman Jason here to escort you to the transporter for your trip back to your planet sir."

I grabbed my suitcase and left with the yeoman, who was a Killjops native. We moved with purpose and soon were in the transporter room. I stood where they showed me and suddenly I was in a home that was apparently set up for this reason. I changed my clothes to look like a maintenance worker and slipped out the back with my suitcase changed into a tool bag type of affair like a plumber's bag. I walked to the capital area and looked around studying all the buildings and views, and opportunities for me to shoot Nigeltrain. I also found the office of Shawnee and I stopped in and asked if I could see the supervisor about a temporary job that he had offered to me. His office person said she would let him know I was here. She asked my name and I said Phillip Morris.

She got on the phone and suddenly Shawnee came out from an inner office and shook my hand, "Thank you for coming in early Phillip, come back to my office and we can discuss the job."

Once we were in his office, Shawnee asked, "Why are you here so soon, I did not expect you for three more days. I had planned on leaving on Diaseis (Friday) and returning on Diados (Monday). But today is Diavier (Wednesday) so I will have to leave on Diafunf, tomorrow and return on Diajugar (Saturday or play day)."

"Shawnee I am sorry if this messes up your plans, but I wanted to show up early incase there was a spy and people were waiting for me when I showed up. I hope you understand. We need to go around to all the locations I need to see and then you need to disappear for 2 days. Then the third day, you come back to work just like normal. You work 7 days a week? I never heard of a supervisor working every day of the week."

"It is a law that every supervisor must be on the job every day. That is why we change around for up to 5 days in another city. There are only two extra supervisors in my field, so I will have to relieve 2 other supervisors before I can return here. You caught me just right, as I just returned last night from a 6 day trip relieving 3 other supervisors."

"I guess that Mr. N. figures that if you are always working, you can't conspire against him. Anyway, shall we go, so you can show me around?"

Shawnee led me out to the front office and introduced me to the receptionist and said that I would be working here for the next couple of days. She nodded and answered the phone. We left and Shawnee showed me all the tunnels under the capital, all the towers and some of the secret paths he had found around the town. There was even a way into the prison, however it was barred and locked from the inside. It proved no problem for me to unlock the lock and move the bars. There was no alarm that I could detect. There wasn't even a camera looking at the area. I filed that bit of information away for later. We ended the tour in the bell tower of the church across the square from the castle area where Nigeltrain held his trials and executions. Shawnee said that at least once a week someone would be on trial and end up here. There had not been a trial yet this week, so I may end up being very lucky.

We went back to the office where I signed all the papers for responsibility and Shawnee took off for his trip to another town. I sat in the office and thought out my plans. I also contacted Snart and let him know I had arrived and everything was good so far. I left to inspect the jobs being done like I was supposed to do after the receptionist gave me the work schedule. I talked to the workers and told them I was a new replacement as one of the supervisors had died suddenly and I was promoted to supervisor. This gave the workers hope that someday they too might become a supervisor. I also wandered under the castle and eavesdropped on conversations between Nigeltrain and his "advisors" (read henchmen) and saw that a trial would occur tomorrow. This gave me a timetable for my assignation because Nigeltrain mentioned what time each part would take place. I figured that I could kill all four of them within about 7 seconds or less, depending upon their location to each other, if I needed to.


[Here is where the violence starts BR]

Now that things were settled and plans were made; it was time for me to start our elimination campaign. I contacted Snart and told him the timetable for tomorrow. He understood and began making plans on who he would start with first, and where they were. He said he would start this evening with the ones furthest from the capital city and work towards the capital. The capital was not centrally located as it was on the west coast of the one continent. Therefore Snart could start on the east coast and work westward. The communications from the west by radio and land line would be interrupted by a massive electrical storm generated by Snart and myself. We found that each of us could affect weather to a small extent, but together we could generate a massive storm.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.