Pathways - Cover

Pathways

Copyright© 2009 by Patricia51

Chapter 1

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 1 - From the TV series "Angel". Post "Not Fade Away". Angel is rescued by an unexpected savior. Which of the paths before him will he follow? Sex will be at appropriate times.

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fiction   Fan Fiction   Paranormal   Vampires   Were animal   Violence  

"Why do they always have to make speeches?" Angel asked himself, through the aches and pains that defined his world right now. In the movies they do that so that the good guy can get rescued at the last moment. But there wouldn't be any of that for him. Not today. There wasn't anyone left to rescue him.

As he had foreseen, Gunn was the first one to fall. He had taken a heavy toll of the attacking army, heavier than anyone could have thought possible. It had been possible only because he knew he was already dying and had thrown himself headlong into the fray, heedless of danger.

Illyria had been next. That had surprised him. He thought that Spike, hell, that he and Spike both would go first. But the raging former goddess had hurled herself into the densest part of the enemy. The grief that had seized her over Wesley's death was indeed uncontrollable, as uncontrollable as her thirst for violence, for vengeance. For a moment Angel had thought she would destroy the entire massive Wolfram and Hart strike force. But a flood of last minute arrivals had snowed her under and although she took most of them with her, when the dust cleared, she didn't get up. Angel hoped that the Powers That Be could somehow arrange things so that her spirit and Wes could finally find some peace together.

That left him and Spike. The two vampires with souls had stood back to back, hacking and swinging their swords for what seemed to have been hours. It might have been that long, it might have only been minutes. Then Angel was covered in dust and he knew that William the Bloody was gone. For good? The elder vampire grinned as he set his back against the body of the dragon that had been his first mark. Be just like Spike to show up again somewhere. Angel wished him luck, and the world too if he did.

The battle had gone on. The strength that he had taken from Hamilton had carried him further than he could have ever dreamed, but it faded finally. So arm weary he could not lift his sword for another blow, the final group of the Senior Partners' minions had swarmed over him and bore him to the ground, helpless and exhausted.

The demon that he supposed to be the senior member of the survivors had come up to him and started boasting. Angel guessed that he was going to try to take all the credit for the destruction of the Fang Gang. It didn't matter to him. Hell, he wasn't going to be here. Angel just hoped he had accumulated enough points to avoid eternal fire and brimstone.

It sounded like the demon was finally winding down. Angel wondered if it had been a good speech, but he had no clue. He hadn't heard a word. The creature standing over him grinned widely and lifted a sword over its shoulder. Must be planning on decapitation, Angel mused. This sure would be a good time for the cavalry to come to the rescue.

The sword started its downswing. Then it was flying through the air and the creature wielding it as well. That creature was in several pieces already as a gray thunderbolt hurtled over the prostrate vampire. The remaining demons attempted to flee but none made it farther than a few steps as the cavalry, in the form of an enraged werewolf, made mince meat out of all of them.

Angel tried to rise but sank back against the dragon's corpse as the werewolf turned towards him. It was a shame he thought. Just the two of them left, and even though he knew just exactly who that shape shifter was, it wasn't going to do him any good. Why she had finished off the opposition before turning back to him he didn't know. In one way he wished the demon had killed him. It was ironic for him to finally torn to pieces by someone he had tried to keep safe.

He closed his eyes. He never would have done that for a foe, but this was different. He hoped that when she returned to her human form she wouldn't remember this. He waited.

Nothing happened. No blow descended, no ripping claws struck. Hell, there wasn't even any hot breath on his face. Instead a familiar voice said "Ouch. Ouch. OUCH."

Angel opened his eyes. A blonde figure danced back and forth from one bare foot to the other. In fact, all of her was bare and the sight was as pleasant this time as it had been ever since he had first seen her nude. A smile must have crossed his face because Nina stopped hopping back and forth and glared at him.

"It's not funny. This alleyway is covered in bodies that have horns and scales and sharp things sticking out of them. Not to mention broken swords and chains and all the rest of the litter. I can barely find any place to stand, let alone get back to my shoes and the rest of my clothes. Anyway, stay where you are and I'll be right back."

The young woman disappeared from sight. Angel could monitor her progress though, as a steady stream of "Ouch, ouch," floated to his ears. The complaints finally stopped and less than a minute after that Nina was back; dressed in jeans, a pullover top and tennis shoes. She helped him to his feet.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.