Hard Winter - Cover

Hard Winter

Copyright© 2009 by Big guy on a bike

Chapter 13: Mark's Forfeit Surprise

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 13: Mark's Forfeit Surprise - It is 2013. Economic problems, climate change and disease have brought civilisation to it's knees. Mark Jennings, like everyone else has to cope. This is his story.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Post Apocalypse   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Violence  

It was about a week before we were due to go on our next trip. This trip was going to be much longer than our previous one and a lot more planning was going into it.

As always the 3K's were coming, Karen had agreed to stay with Mary while we were away. Kelly actually asked if she wanted to come but, I think, being the only one who was not going to be part of a family group made her feel self-conscious.

I actually said to Kat that night, "I think you need to bring your matchmaking skill into play and try to get her properly integrated into a family"

"I've already tried but she isn't keen on sex at the moment," Kat replied. "Graham and Joan have talked about taking in another girl but they want someone who will share their bed as well as help them. Now Joan is manning the radio they need some help. There are no other families looking to expand at the moment. I wondered about Shaun, Jill and Linda but they have Jill's mum to help out. Karen is helpful, she's a good cook and good with children but, with the surplus of women, she isn't going to get a look in; even my brother 'passed her on'."

"What about Michelle and Marie?"

"She won't go with a woman either. And Michelle is 'teaching' Scott at the moment."

"That's news to me. Mind you, after his talk with me, he hasn't mentioned it again."

"I know, he won't need to, I just got on and organised it. There is obviously a history with you and Michelle, I know about Phil, but does it go back beyond that? Anyway I decided that she would be the best one to teach, by all accounts Jen said she did a good job with Will."

"How long has this been going on?"

"Oh, maybe a month. She's certainly lusty and I haven't heard Scott complaining although they are both being fairly discreet. Apart from us and Cheryl I don't think anyone else knows. Once they tire of each other I'm going to try and find him a long term partner although, unless we find some teenage girls, his partner is still going to be a lot older than him."

"What about that Kayleigh, at Filey? If we cleaned her up first."

"Maybe, she's lonely but I reckon she was a mucky cow before the collapse and, one thing with Scott, he gets dirty with his work but he always showers and cleans up at the end of the day. Katie says he is always particular about his appearance."

Kelly then joined us in bed and the two girls started teasing me. That was always a bad sign, it meant there was something they wanted.

Sure enough, after a few minutes, Kelly started deep throating me and Kat was riding my face with her pussy. When Kat came she leapt off and turned to face me saying, "OK Mark, the forfeit you owe me."

"I thought that was cancelled."

"No the one you owed Kelly was cancelled because she was a bitch to you, and you didn't deserve it." Kelly looked up but kept my dick in her mouth. "But you still owe me one and I've decided what it is."

"OK ... Oh, Oh, Kelly don't stop..."

"Are you going to agree then? After all you signed this", and she produced our bet from the bedside cabinet.

"OK! OK!"

Kelly then continued with her sucking, she was obviously in on this as well.

"I want you to have sex with Kayleigh, at Filey. I want you to fuck her in every hole and give her at least one orgasm with your tongue before you fuck her. And you have to kiss her!"

I almost exploded, and it wasn't my dick exploding, in spite of Kelly's efforts. "That mucky cow, the one we were just talking about! You must be joking! She's revolting, the whole room smells when she walks in. I suppose I could bring her back here and give her a shower first. No, on second thoughts, I'd have to put her in a drum with some caustic first, to loosen the dirt a bit."

"No, I'm not joking and you'll do the deed at Filey, in her room!"

"But why?"

"Because we want you to realise what you have here, two clean sexy woman who love you to bits and are always up for fun which we all enjoy."

"But she belongs to Gerald's group."

"She lives with them, but she isn't fucking him."

Kat seemed to know quite a bit about this, not good from my point of view.

"But she may not want to have sex with me."

"Oh she does, haven't you ever noticed how she always wears a low cut top, a really short skirt and no knickers when she knows you're going to call there. I've never seen her do that for anyone else."

Well I hadn't noticed but Kat was right. When I thought about it, it was just that the display of hairy armpits and legs, and the smell, took my mind off anything else. Kelly then deep-throated me again and, in spite of the thought of an intimate meeting with Kayleigh, I couldn't hold back any longer and exploded in her mouth.

"Anyway, the date is set for this Friday, you'll be dropped off there in the morning while we go to Kirkham Abbey. We'll pick you up on the way back and, yes, you'll have at least two showers before you are intimate with either of us again. Oh, and no getting out of it, I have given her something to put inside her pussy. You have to drag it out with your mouth and bring it back to me."

Kelly was now sitting up and I looked at her. "It was Kat's idea but I agree. It'll do you good so I support her."

"But you said nothing harmful or dangerous."

"Yes, exactly, you won't die. OK, you may see your breakfast again when stick your tongue into that pussy. I don't think she even bothers to use a rag when she's on and the only time it sees any other liquid is when she takes a leak!"

"Eww ... Too much information!" was all I could reply to this.

Women! I can't make them out sometimes.

Anyway, I dreaded Friday morning coming and tried every which way to get out of it. I blustered and said I wouldn't do it but Kelly and Kat said, "OK, so you want to go back on a bet? Don't ever expect us to agree to one again. I thought you were a man of your word, not a wimp!"

I tried the 'you set me up' tactic but was told, "It was perfectly fair. If anyone was to blame for you losing it was Arnold."

I tried to renegotiate but was told, "Stop whinging! It's only a couple of hours. Do it properly and remember what you have here." Then one or the other would flash their tits or, on one occasion when we were alone, Kelly bent over and dropped her trousers and knickers.

I was spending quite a bit of time at Railway Farm as I was helping prepare and plan our trip. I thought perhaps I could hide in Nafferton for the day and tried my luck with Katie, "Could you take me to Nafferton before the Kirkham Abbey trip?"

Katie said, "Sorry, Mark. Kelly has told me she needs you on the trip to Kirkham on Friday. She made it very clear and I would never cross her. If you want me to take you to Nafferton clear it with Kelly and then I don't have a problem. I always thought having you two in charge and emotionally close would cause problems but so far, in seven months, it hasn't, don't let it start now."

And they still had sex with me each night, and were as loving and kind as ever, if anything a bit more so. So I couldn't really complain and they just wouldn't discuss it. No-one else seemed to know about it either and I didn't dare raise the subject with anyone else.

Planning for the trip was progressing well and we were all set to go on Monday morning. We were also taking one group from Nafferton and one from Kirkham Abbey, Nick and Blackie were keen to see what was going on outside our home area. Nick himself, and his two wives were joining us. But Blackie didn't feel confident about leaving his village and suggested that Lewis, the wannabe leader from North Frodingham, should join us. Apparently he had settled in well and was working hard under Blackies leadership.

I was quite late back on Thusrday evening. We had been collating all our maps for the trip and identifying places where we could pick up water and fuel. One of the problems with a steam engine is that they have to stop for water regularly. And it's no good just putting murky river water straight into the boiler. So we had a pump and filter bed built into one of the parcels vans, which would process about a thousand gallons of water in an hour.

Cheryl made our tea and I arrived home at about nine o'clock. As soon as I got in Kat said, "Get a shower and I'll see you upstairs." She wiggled her arse as she went into the kitchen so I guessed I was in for some Kat style loving. I thought about the contrast between Kat, clean, sweet smelling, sexy and my date for tomorrow.

I got showered, got into bed and heard footsteps, Kat.

She came into the room and sat on the bed naked. My dick responded and she said, "I wonder if Kayleigh will have the same effect on you tomorrow?"

At that moment Kelly walked in as well, also naked, and gave me an eyeful of her assets.

She came and sat the other side of me.

Then they both started to tease me.

After a few minutes of this Kat said, "I know you aren't looking forward to tomorrow, there is a way out if you're interested..."

I jumped at it! Looking back, that was what they wanted all along.

Kelly then took over, "Go to the spare room, make slow gentle love to Karen and then ask her to join our family."

"But ... but..." I spluttered.

"Or have your date with Kayleigh tomorrow. Karen's waiting in her room now, she's in on it as well, but she is worried you haven't noticed her and she wants to hear it and feel it from you."

I just sat there for a few seconds then said, "There is no date with Kayliegh tomorrow then?"

Kat then joined in again. "No there isn't, but she does have the hots for you and if we had dropped you off there tomorrow I'm sure she would have had her way with you."

"But why the threat?"

Kelly answered. "Go to Karen and we'll talk to you later. She isn't expecting you to spend the night in her bed tonight, although she hopes you will one day. The thing is, she doesn't feel as comfortable with sex as we do but I think you could spend one night a week with her, after all we have each other."

"But I don't know how to approach her, she seems to be hurting."

"She is, and she's scared of sex now, but she admitted she used to enjoy sex before she was raped, and she has agreed to try again, with you. If she really still hates it I've told her she can still stay here, she's a good cook, she's good with kids, and with me expecting I think we may be glad of her help. Go to her, be gentle, and make her feel wanted. Unless, of course, you'd rather have a romp with Kayleigh tomorrow."

Kat and Kelly playfully pushed me out of bed and I found a dressing gown, I wasn't sure about walking in naked. I knocked on the door and heard Karen say, "Come in Mark." She sounded nervous.

I sat on the bed with her and we talked. It was the first time I had really had a proper talk with her and she was obviously an intelligent woman, she had run a chain of beauty salons before the collapse. She told me about Mellisa, her daughter, and started to cry. I put an arm around her to comfort her and she swivelled around to sit on me with her legs open. We started to kiss, gently at first, but then more passionately.

Karen pulled away and said, "I think this would be more fun naked."

We shed our dressing gowns, I laid down and pulled Karen on top of me, she could then set the pace. Naked she was sexy looking, her hair cascaded around her and her body was warm and sweet smelling. I rubbed her back while we continued to kiss. I felt some scars and she whispered, "Dr Worth's handiwork." I didn't answer and continued to love her. I could now feel her nipples digging in my chest and pushed her up a bit so that I could get at them. I started to suck them.

She then whispered, "Mark, I'm horny for the first time in months," and moved my hand to her pussy, which was surprisingly wet. I found her slit and rubbed very gently. As I rubbed Karen gave a few little moans. She then raised herself, placed my dick at her entrance and pushed down gently. I entered her. She was tight but there was enough wetness there to make it reasonably pleasant. She settled into a sort of reverse missionary. Neither of us moved and she continued to kiss me but with more passion now.

She then started move, just gently at first, and then with more urgency. After about five minutes she had a little shudder. It was an orgasm, not a big one, but still an orgasm.

She then lifted up and said, "Get on top of me now." We swapped places. This time I entered her easily and after a few thrusts I came as well.

We lay there for about half an hour, just chatting and petting each other. I asked her to join us permanently and she said, "I will and thank you for being gentle. I will love you as well, I may not be as lusty as Kelly but I hope that our love-making will still be satisfying."

She wiped away a tear and said, "And thank Kat for me. She has gone out of her way to help me regain some of my spark and overcome some of my demons. And thank Kelly for her help as well, she is a very strong woman and you two make a brilliant partnership. She kicked my arse a bit, well more than a bit actually, but I am glad she did. Maybe next time we will spend a night together, but not tonight. Go back to Kat and Kelly now."

It must have been about eleven when I returned to Kat and Kelly, they laid either side of me in bed and told me the rest of the story.

They knew I wasn't keen on a third wife and, rather than have a big row with me and wear me down, they used Kat's forfeit. Instead of making Karen the focus of the initial forfeit, which they thought I may cry foul over, they set me up and milked it until anything, even a third wife, was better than being intimate with Kayliegh.

They had led me like a lamb to the slaughter but I still loved them both.

The next morning I asked Karen to join us on our trip and she agreed. She could share with Kirsty unless we were spending the night together.

Katie fetched Lewis and his family from Nafferton on Sunday morning, they spent the day with us in Newsham, helping us with last minute preparations. He seemed to be getting on well with the two women Kat had paired him with. One was Olive, a small woman in her early thirties, quite dark, possibly southern European, although she spoke English without any accent. And Ronnie, short for Veronica, who was a large woman, probably about fifty, and very loud! There was no doubt she kept Lewis under control.

By Sunday night, everyone was tired and a bit fractious. Kelly was suffering with morning sickness, not badly, but enough to be a nuisance. Kat also seemed very tense. However, Karen had a calming influence on everyone and my wives decided that I should spend our last night in Newsham for a week or so with Karen.

I made love to her with my tongue and got a bigger orgasm than her first one. She was clean and sweet tasting and, unlike my other two wives. she kept her pussy bald. She was still only comfortable with missionary sex and she didn't suck me but the sex was still satisfying, just gentle.

We also talked as well and some of the things she told me, about her thoughts on our situation, surprised me.

"You and Kelly are one of the strongest couples I've seen in a long while. You complement each other and love each other. If you had got together before the collapse I think you would still have made a couple and got married in spite of the age difference.

"I think Kat still feels she is an outsider to a point. You both love her, and she is satisfied sexually, but she realises that if the shit hit the fan again it would be you, Kelly, Kirsty and your child when it's born. Ideally she would like to be with one man, like she was with Simon. I know they had a swinging life style but it always came back to just Simon and Kat."

This worried me a bit but I couldn't see what to do. I was leader here, Kelly was deputy, and I suppose what Karen said was true, in spite of the odd argument Kelly and I were strong. After our shaky start I think we both realised that we had a chance to find happiness, love and lust, and seized that opportunity with both hands.

She also told me about her experiences in Hull and North Frodingham at the hands of the doctor. What she told me chilled me to the bone, thank god the evil doctor was dead. Her back was badly scared from whippings but she told me the pain from that was nothing in comparison to watching her daughter being murdered in front of her, and her slow, painful death.

We slept in each others arms and, that night, I appreciated what she had to offer us. We would never have the lust filled sessions that Kelly and I had but we would grow to love each other and she would be loyal and reliable, important qualities at any time, but more important than ever when there is no-one else to fall back on.

In the morning we both woke early, it was only just getting light. We made love again and she allowed me to fuck her doggy style. She was worried about my reaction to her scarred back but after our talk last night she didn't feel self-conscious about it.

When I went in to see Kelly and Kat the room smelt of sex, they obviously hadn't let my absence slow down their lust. As I sat on the bed Kat pushed me onto my back and said, "I may never get to taste Karen first hand but second-hand is better than nothing. I heard you this morning." She then planted her puffy pussy on my mouth whilst giving my dick a tongue bath. In spite of my earlier come with Karen I was soon hard again.

After five minutes or so Kat came and Kelly said, "Swap." I brought Kelly to a small orgasm and I finished in her mouth.

We then got washed, dressed and ate breakfast as a family. We told Kirsty that Karen was staying with us and she said, "Good. I like Aunty Karen."

We set off from Newsham at seven-thirty. We all stowed our private things in our berth, my family had two berths.

Scott had converted the end berth into a shower cubicle. OK, twenty or so people would be sharing it but there was room for two or three in it and at least we would be able to keep ourselves fresh!

Our first stop was Kirkham Abbey. With Katie covering this track at least once a week we covered the twenty five miles in about fifty minutes. We picked up Nick and his family, he and I caught up on events. He told me that he wanted to trade meat for fish with the Filey survivors.

Once we left Kirkham abbey for York we were on track hadn't been used for seven months, since our trip from York at the start of the winter. Katie was taking it very gently. We had decided to spray the track with weed-killer as far as York, there were already some small plants growing in the ballast between the tracks, if trees and bushes started to grow we wouldn't be able to use the track without clearing them first.

The sixteen miles to York took the best part of three quarters of an hour. We made our way slowly over the Ouse and into what had been one of the busiest railway junctions before the collapse. Katie then stopped and called me up to the footplate. The sight that greeted me made our hearts sink. All the overhead wiring had fallen onto the tracks. Obviously the bad weather during the winter had brought it down. The Scarborough and Bridlington branches had never been electrified so, of course, this was the first time we had seen what the winter had done to things.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.