Sex-ed Class Homework - Cover

Sex-ed Class Homework

by Wayne Gibbous

Copyright© 2009 by Wayne Gibbous

Erotica Sex Story: Rachel has a question about her classes. Her big brother, Nick, has the answers. They both have fun.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   .

My class just had its second and last session of 'sex-ed' which is, to tell the truth, pretty lame. I mean, I don't know all there is to know about sex (that's for sure) and have never 'done it' but it seemed that the class left out a lot, especially all the stuff I didn't already know or quite understand. In other words, all the really important stuff.

There was no way I was going to ask any questions in class, it was embarassing enough to just sit through the stuff as it was presented. They didn't make it sound like any fun at all. So, I thought I'd ask my brother, Nick, who had it three years ago but also was that much older and so must know more and maybe even 'done it' himself. Also, a few of my unanswered questions were about boys and he is one.

So, I go to his room and knock.

"It's me, Nick. Can I come in?"

"Sure, Rache (My name is Rachel)."

"I have a question for you and its a little personal and a bit embarrassing, okay?"

"Okay."

"Well, we've been having sex-ed at school..."

"Uh, oh, do I want to hear this?"

"Well, who can I ask if you won't tell me what I want to know?"

"Okay, what is it?"

"Um, well, er, how big is a penis when the guy is relaxed and how big when he's excited, you know, hard?"

"Do you wanna see mine?"

Well, I just stood there for I don't know how long.

"Uh, no, just draw it on a piece of paper."

"Oh, sure, here," and he drew a short line and a rather much longer line.

"Oh, that's more than I thought. It really goes from that to that much?"

"Yeah, good thing, too, for you girls. Anything else?"

"Uh, no, not right now."

"If you think of anything, I'm here."

Back in my room, I'm sitting on my bed thinking, "Did I hear him right? Did he offer to show me his penis? Geez, his dick?"

As I did my homework, I kept thinking back to his offer. I've never seen one, you know, live, I mean. The real thing. Oh, I've changed diapers on little boys but a guy's real, live and hard, dick, no.

I looked at the sheet of paper again with its two lines. From this to this. Wow. I was trying to imagine it but it all just didn't seem possible. But it must, Nick said so and he's got one. And he'd show me if I wanted.

All the next day at school, his offer kept popping back into my head. Nick will drop his drawers and show me his cock.

When I got home, he was in the kitchen.

"Any more sex-ed questions, Rache?"

"Um, only one. Did you really mean it when you asked me if I wanted to see yours, your penis?"

"Well, if you want to see the real thing, I guess so. I'm not embarrassed, if that's what you think. It's just a dick, sis."

"But would it be small or would you already be kind of excited?"

"Well, I'm kinda hard just talking about it but there are ways to make it small again. Fun ways."

Oh, I'm pretty sure I knew what he meant by that. I've been masturbating since I was about nine and I have a favorite hairbrush whose handle has spent a lot of time deep inside me.

Then, without really thinking much more about it, I said, "Sure, I'd like to see it."

"Well, okay," and he stood up, pulled his shorts down, then his briefs. My eyes were fixed on his rather stiff, rather large dick sticking straight out pointing directly at me. It's bigger than I'd thought but probably about the length that he drew on the paper.

"Its really big, wow. That's full-size?"

"Uh, almost, not quite. It could get a little bigger with some help but this is it."

"What kind of help?"

"If you rubbed it, it would get bigger."

Another offer from my brother, one that he would certainly get some fun from, for sure.

"Um, well, maybe ... okay," and I reach out and touch the tip with my index finger. It jumps when I touch it and I jump back a bit and say "It's lively."

"Oh, it likes girls a lot, sis. Go ahead, it won't bite. Believe me, it likes you."

I rub the tip lightly and it feels very silky and smooth, kind of velvety and soft. I then trace my finger down the shaft very lightly and it jumps a few more times.

"Its really pretty, I mean handsome. I thought they might be, you know, kind of ugly a bit, but yours is really nice."

Nick is just standing there like this is the most ordinary thing in the world while my heart is racing and I can sense myself getting warm all over. I decide to put my hand around it and it feels really alive, warm and exotic, not like anything I've ever felt.

"Can I rub it, boys like that, right?"

"Oh, this boy sure does. Do it enough and it'll cum in big spurts."

"That's a handjob, right?"

"Yeah, wanna try?"

"Can you tell me what to do?"

Nick lays down and says, "Get the hand lotion there, put some on your hands and just rub me up and down. You'll get the idea."

I'll never forget the first few strokes, it felt very powerful, like I, and I alone, was making this happen. His cock did get harder and, I'm pretty sure, a little longer. His eyes were closed and he was softly moaning, especially when my hand slid up to the top of his dick.

His penis was long and slender with a chubby round pink tip and felt both soft and hard at the same time; it was also very warm and I think I was making it warmer.

"Do you like it fast or slow?"

"Both are nice, you can vary it, but I like slow better right before I cum."

"How do I know when that is?"

"I'll bet you'll be able to tell when I get close. Just keep that up and in a few minutes, it'll happen."

"And the stuff sprays out like a garden hose, right?"

"Well, it does it in spurts and can hit you in the face if you're down close."

I kept up my massage on Nick's cock and, like clockwork (or cockwork?), his dick did its fireworks show for my home-school sex-appreciation class that we were holding.

"Omigod, it really does shoot it out. That's neat. I could tell from your moaning and everything that you really enjoyed it."

"Oh, yeah, sis, you were great. and, yes, it felt great, probably just like when you get yourself off with a really good orgasm. Nothing like it."

"It is smaller now, but not a lot and isn't quite as hard. Will it really get as small as you drew on the paper?"

"Not with you around making it all excited but, yeah, it gets that small, even a little smaller swimming in cold water. It really shrinks up."

"Well, I got stuff to do before Mom gets home. Thanks for the lesson. You're a good teacher. And you have a cute thingie."

"Thank you, Rache, you made me and my friend here very happy. If you ever have more questions, just ask."

One of the things I had to do before Mom got home was go to my room and masturbate as hard as I could. Jacking-off my brother got me all sexed up and I wanted some relief. It didn't take long and it was a very strong orgasm. I could still picture Nick's cock spurting cum out as I jacked him off. Whew!

The next afternoon, Nick asked me if I had any more questions. I said, "You just want another handjob, right?"

"Oh, I wouldn't turn one down."

"I can see the bulge in your pants, do guys always have hard-ons?"

"This guy does, especially when his pretty sister is around."

"Well, if I'm so pretty, why don't I get any dates with guys?"

"Guy's are dumb, sis, and you are very pretty. And, you've really gotten a very nice bod. I remember when you were a just a skinny kid and now you're all curvy and have very nice boobs. I can't help it if guys your age are stupid. I think you're hot, really hot."

"You really want that handjob pretty bad, buttering me up like that."

"No, I mean it, you are very pretty. You make me hard as a rock. Wanna see?"

"Yeah, sure, get it out," I answered sassily.

So, Nick pulled his shorts and briefs down and out popped his very handsome, pink penis. I really thought it was pretty with a nice plump head that seemed to have a drop of moisture coming out the little slit on the end.

"You've got cum dripping out," I said, pointing to the end of his penis.

"No, that's just some stuff that leaks out first and its clear, cum is white and sticky like you saw yesterday."

I reached out and smeared the fluid around the end of his dick which was so soft and downy-feeling.

"Mmm, that's nice."

"Well, I guess I could do it again. Gimme the hand lotion."

I dribbled some along the length of his cock and began to rub him with both hands.

"Oh, that feels really good. Let me show you the most sensitive part of a guy's penis. See right under here, just below the head, on the underside. Its all sensitive but that's the most, right there."

I rubbed my thumb on this part of him and I could tell it was good.

"Mmmm, yeah, right there."

So I kept rubbing there with a little up and down action which also seemed to be welcome.

"Oh, Rache, I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna cum ... Ewww, ewww, EWWW, UNGHHH, Ohhh. Oh, oh, that was sooo good. Oh."

His cum spurted out and the first couple of shots landed right in my face. I could have moved aside, I knew it would shoot straight out but I didn't bother. I thought, "What the hell, let his cum hit me, it might be fun." Well, it was kinda fun and now I'm covered with it.

I wiped a glob off with my finger and looked at it. It was warm, white and sticky. I licked it off and said, "Doesn't taste bad, just what some of my friends told me."

Nick's cock was smaller now, just as expected, but it still wasn't what I'd call small.

"Can it get bigger now?"

"Well, it depends on how excited it gets."

"What would get it really excited?"

"You could try rubbing it again or use your mouth."

"You mean suck it like a blowjob?"

"You asked me what would get my dick hard again. That would."

I'm not sure I have an explanation for this but I said, "Okay" and knelt down and took his penis in my mouth. It felt warm and alive like it had movement of its own I began to suck on it and Nick immediately began to moan.

I'd heard that guy's love this but I'm seeing firsthand that they are held in rapture by a girl's mouth around their cock sucking away. My experience ever since is if you want a guy to follow you around like a puppy, suck him off well and often. They're suckers for suckers.

"If you don't want me to cum in your mouth, just jack me off at the end. I'll let you know when I'm gonna cum. Okay?"

"Mmm hhuuh."

I really don't know if I'm doing it right but I'm sucking going up and down and when I get up to the top, I run my tongue around the tip. My brother moans when I do that so I think that must be pretty good. And, I could feel him harden and grow larger as I sucked.

As I'm sucking him, I'm also thinking about what it would be like if he did cum in my mouth at the end. I already tasted his semen and it was okay. It might be fun to feel his dick pulse out the spurts of cum as I sucked him. Yeah, I think I'll do it, just let it happen. I've also got a hand down in my panties and my middle two fingers inside keeping me company.

"Oh, oh, I'm gettin' close. Eww, eewwwww."

I just kept going and suddenly he tensed and I could feel a spurt of warm, kindof salty wetness flood into my mouth followed by several more. There was more than I expected, it really filled my mouth up. I took one small swallow and then was able to swallow more. All the time I'm still sucking him and rubbing one hand around his abdomen and one in my panties.

I give his dick a final hard suck and pull away with a 'pop' as his dick comes out.

"Rache, you are the best. Oh, I can't tell you how good that was. Sensational."

"Glad you liked it. Its fun to make your dick go all crazy like that."

"It goes crazy, alright."

"I feel bad that you don't get much from this. I'd be glad to do you, you know?"

"You mean, down there, on me, on my, uh, you know, down there?"

"Your pussy, yes, down there."

"But that means I'd have to like take my clothes off and show you my, you know."

"Its a pussy, Rache, your pussy. Yes, I'd see your pussy. But how else can I give you an orgasm? And it wouldn't be the first one I've seen."

"You've seen a girl's, you know, uh ... pussy?"

"Yeah, and I can give a girl a great orgasm there. Girls love oral sex."

"Hmm, some of my friends have had it and say they just love it. Did the girl you did really love it a lot?"

"Sis, every girl loves it a lot. Some like it better than intercourse."

"Look, sis, why don't we just start with your top off and see if you like that?"

"What would you do?"

"Well, I'd love to touch your breasts and rub your nipples and kiss them all over. Lick your nipples and then suck them. Girls really like that."

Him just saying it made me get warm and tingly down there (yes, I know, I should say, 'pussy') and I could feel myself getting red in the face. I could just picture Nick kissing and sucking my breasts, mmm, that sounded really exciting but could I take off my top and bra in front of my brother? Of course, I'm standing there in front of his naked penis after giving him a blowjob asking myself if I could let him see my boobs.

"Yeah, well, okay," and I reached across and pulled off my top. Now, I don't have great big boobs like guys seem to like, you know, big watermelons, just an average B-cup but they seem to still be growing and I'm just thirteen. Don't get me wrong, I don't want great big boobs, these are fine.

As I stand there in my plain, white modest girl bra, Nick says, "You're very pretty, Rache" and I reach back and undo the clasp so my bra falls forward and slips off.

"Oh, you're beautiful, really beautiful."

My breasts have little pink tips surrounded by a lighter pink puffy area around them. They point straight ahead and kind of upward like they defy gravity or something. And they are very firm, not rock hard or anything, but very firm, I don't bounce or jiggle and really don't need a bra at all. I've tried going braless and my top rubbing my nipples feels good but after a while, they get sore.

Nick's hand reaches out and he runs his index finger around one of my nipples. I shuddered a bit and he bent over and kissed me right there. It was nice but when he pulled my nipple into his mouth and began sucking, it sent jolts through me all over but especially to my pussy. Oh, this was wonderful. I reached over and gripped his dick and gave it some squeezes, geez, it started getting harder.

Nick is sucking one breast and playing with the other as I rub the end of his penis. I'm feeling very warm and kind of out of breath and with every suck I feel a throb deep inside, a delicious throb. I almost think I could have an orgasm from this.

In a way, I really wasn't thinking about anything but the wonderful feeling Nick was giving me as I slid down my shorts and panties and kicked them away. Of course, when I bent down to do it my nipple popped out of his mouth so when I stood back up, he began kissing my breasts again.

His hand, however, was drifting down my stomach and on to my pubic mound. I was wet, very wet, by now, as his fingers wiped across the juices covering my labia. He began to smear these around and rub back and forth on my slit. Oh, I've masturbated many, many times but Nick's fingers were giving me an intensity of pleasure that I've never felt before.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.