Sperm Bank - Cover

Sperm Bank

Copyright© 2009 by Vektor

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A mother helps her son visit a sperm bank, and learns that he needs more help than she thought.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Son   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

The Next Day

Sam woke up feeling a little sick again. The pain medicine he was given was working, but his appetite was slow to come back. He thought about getting another blowjob again but realized he was on his own today at the sperm bank.

Sarah made a small breakfast and was getting ready when she heard her son come downstairs. She wanted to wear something a little sexy but a guilty conscious kept her from wearing anything too revealing. Sarah made a compromise and wore her sexy g-string with a revealing black lace bra. Although she covered herself up with a conservative blouse and skirt, she still felt sexy.

While driving, Sarah was thinking about her son having a problem making a deposit again. She was thinking on ways to help him finish without doing it for him again. She did not mind what happened yesterday, but did not want it to make a habit out of it. It did make her feel sexy again. The guilty feeling afterwards left her in doubt of doing it again.

They both walked into the office and noticed there were a lot more patients then last time. There was also another receptionist on duty and two more nurses. This did not stop Sarah from signing Sam in.

Within fifteen minutes Sam was then called to the back and told to enter a room again. This time Sarah watched from the waiting area as a Sam entered a room followed by the nurse carrying a container. Within a few minutes the nurse walked out and called another patient. She knew Sam was to finish alone this time

As time passed, Sarah watched a few patients leave and a few more walk in. It was about a half hour later that she started to worry about her son in the room all alone. It was when the nurse walked by knocking on the door, that Sarah realized he was not going to finish.

Within a few more minutes the same nurse walked over to Sarah explaining the problem he was having. "Your, son seems to be having a problem and we are overbooked today."

"I am so sorry, can you give him some more time?"

"We cannot give him more time, and there is nothing we can do today. On your next visit we can help the situation by stimulating his prostate, the nurse that does this procedure is out today though. If you want we can book you an appointment on the day she will be in."

After the nurse spoke, Sarah almost started to cry. A hopeless feeling set in, as she knew this was never going to happen. Sarah knew that Sam could do it but his lack of experience held him back.

On the way home Sam said almost nothing. He felt guilty for not performing at the doctor's office. He knew his mother wanted him to do, but his arm got tired again. When they pulled into the driveway, Sam turned to his mother almost in tears and told her what happened. "I am sorry mom, but my hand and arm started to hurt, and when I rested it for awhile I had to start all over again."

Sarah was more frustrated than angry. She was not frustrated at her son, but his illness. "It's ok Sam. It's not your fault. We can try again the following day. With that they both went inside to tried and return to a normal routine.

Sam told his mom that he was taking a shower, and Sarah went inside the kitchen to make some dinner. Sarah was feeling a little depressed but nothing more then she felt all week. She heard the water running and was making Sam a small dinner.

Sarah pulled out some instant pizza and preheated the oven. She knew by the time he got finished dinner should be almost ready. Sarah felt the need to have a glass of wine and try to think positive. She filled her glass and sat down waiting for the pizza to be finished. Within a few minutes she filled her glass up again and sat down near the oven. After about ten more minutes she filled her glass again and was thinking about yesterday's events. This made her finish her gulp down this glass and pour another. As Sarah pulled out the pizza, she realized that the water was still running. "What is taking that boy so long" was the only thing she could say. She finished her third glass and headed upstairs a little tipsy.

Sarah walked up the stairs and still heard the still water running. She knocked on the door and then pushed it open. "Hun, you ok in there?"

"Yea, Mom. I was just trying to finish while in the shower."

Sarah moved back the shower curtain and saw her only son naked as the day he was born trying to get off in the shower. His dick was standing straight out in full form all soaped up. His hand was sliding back and forth with a bar of soap. "Sam, don't use soap your skin will get a heat rash."

Sarah instantly kneeled down and put her hand on his erection. She moved her body close to his and washed away the soap from his dick. "Wow, Sam your really hard. I have not seen it this hard before."

"It's been that way since we got home."

As Sarah was cleaning her son's genitals the water was spraying her. She was getting wet while dealing with his problem. Soon her entire blouse was soaked and the top part of her skirt was also drenched. Knowing she was going to be a little longer then expected she resigned to the fact she was going to have to get in the shower again with her son.

Sarah stood up and pulled her top over her head revealing her black lacy bra to her son. "Move down a bit, I am going to need to get in there with you."

Sam watched as his mother removed her top showing that she was wearing a lacy bra. His were fixated on her she continued to remove more of her clothes. She slide down her skirt and showed her matching black skimpy g-string panties to him. Sam felt his dick throbbing to the point of pain, as his mother was wearing nothing but a revealing black bra and panties. He reached for his cock and started stroking fast as she removed her lacy under wear in front of him. He moved down in the shower and let his mother get in the shower with him.

Sarah felt the warm rush of water on her back as she moved to her knees in front of her son's pulsing member. She worked it a little with her hand before she started to drool and spit on it for lubrication. Without missing a beat she drooled a wad of salvia on his prick and started to stroke it. She could feel the heat it was giving off as her hand was sliding up and down on her son's erection.

Sam leaned back a little and eyes wandered over towards his mother's breasts. He was in pure enjoyment as her boobs moved back and forth while her right hand on his dick. He watched as every so often as his mother would slow down and drool a large portion of spit on his cock as she moved her hand on his tool.

Sarah wanted to feel her son's cock in her moth so bad that it was making her mouth water. She just wanted to just help him with his erection, not be a slut giving blowjobs all the time. As she picked up the pace with her hand movement as he pushed against her hand with his body. She was now matching his hip thrusts against her hand strokes. As she continued stroking his cock she leaned forward to lube his dick up again, but the tip of his prick touched her lip. It did not go in her mouth but just brushed against her lips ever so slightly. Sarah could not take it any more though. She could feel her pussy dripping with her juices by the second. On his next thrust she moved her open mouth over his member and her tongue slid across the bottom of his dick. She felt his dick fill her mouth very quickly as he moved his hips back and his cock popped out. On the next thrust Sarah filled her mouth completely with her son's cock.

Sam felt his dick touch her lips very quickly. On the next thrust his body felt weak as his dick was now in his mother's warm wet mouth. He continued with his body movements and his cock pulled out of his mother's mouth. On his next thrust Sam's erection was now fully engulfed between her lips. He stopped moving letting his dick be bombarded by his mother's warm mouth and her tongue. He watched his mother work on his swollen prick. She was moving her head back and forth on his penis and he could feel her tongue circle around his dick and her. The slurping sounds coming from her mouth were louder than the water still running. He saw as the sides of her mouth could not contain the amount of spit and were dripping out as she moved her head back and forth on his dick.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.