Sperm Bank - Cover

Sperm Bank

Copyright© 2009 by Vektor

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A mother helps her son visit a sperm bank, and learns that he needs more help than she thought.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Son   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

Sarah was confused about what happened at the doctor's office. She thought that boys would be able to do their dirty business without any problems or coaxing. She regretted Sam not having any other siblings, especially brothers now. She wondered why her son was having so many problems with masturbating, and why it just did not come naturally. Sarah was poised to try again tomorrow.

The next day Sam woke up with a huge erection. This was the typical morning wood he had before he started feeling pain from being sick. With his boxers making a large tent in the front, Sam went to the bathroom only to bump into his mother on the way. Her eyes went straight for his noticeable erection. "Sam when you're done meet me in my room."

After about five minutes, Sam walked in to see his mother still wearing her morning robe sitting on her bed waiting for him. "What's wrong mom?"

"If we want to do this right at the doctors tomorrow, I want you to be able to perform without a problem. We only have a week to get this done, and time is not on our side."

Sarah motioned with her hands for Sam to come to her. "Come here and take off your underwear." With that said, Sam stepped forward and dropped his boxers to reveal his limp penis.

"Now, Sam I want you to masturbate in front of me."

With his right hand, Sam reached for his penis and started stoking his dick. Sarah watched intently as her son started jerking off. She noticed that his cock was still deflated while his hand moved up and down. With every stroke she watched her son as he tried to cum. Sam was thinking of the hottest girl from the magazines he saw yesterday as he jerked his dick. He was thinking of all the sex positions and tits from yesterday trying to get his dick hard. With every stroke it seemed to stay half hard.

Sarah knew something was wrong when her son's eyes closed and his dick would not rise an more than half mast. "Are you having trouble, hun? You were just hard before."

"Sorry mom, but I can't seem to get myself going like yesterday."

"It's ok, is there anything I can do to help?"

Sam looked at his mom's eyes and stopped stroking his dick. "Do you have any magazines with women in them? It seemed to help yesterday."

Sarah thought about all the porn she threw away when her husband left and was regretting it. Here her son needs all that filth and it was thrown away years ago. In her mind Sarah knew what she had to do. She reached for her robe and slowly opened it up.

"I don't have any dirty magazines but maybe I can be a substitute."

Sam watched as her mother opened her robe exposing her breasts to him. They were the only set of breasts he has ever seen up close and personal. They were just as large as the ones from the magazines, but these were real not some picture. There was very little sag to Sarah's breasts and her erect nipples were poking out. They were a perfect C cup when Sam was born but they had grown a little to a D cup.

She knelt in front of her son who was fixated on her tits. She was now bent over looking straight at the piss hole of her son's dick now. "I will do it this time, but you will have to do it when we're in the office without any help."

Sam nodded his head and Sarah grabbed the base of the shaft and stroked it slowly at first. With her right hand, she had a firm grip on his dick now. Sarah started to pick up speed with her hand. The friction of her hand on his dick forced her to lean forward and drool some of her saliva for lubrication. Sarah once again picked up speed on her son's now well-lubricated manhood. Sam just stared at his mother's exposed tits. He watched as they bounced and swayed gently while she masturbated his now fully erect cock. He noticed how erect her nipples were as the jutted out from her tits. He always knew that his mother had a large chest but he never dreamed that he would be watching them move as she jerked him off.

Sarah looked up at her son's eyes. "Are you going to cum soon baby?"

"Soon, it feels so good mom."

Sam could feel his balls swelling with cum as his mother continued to work on his cock. The feeling was so overwhelming he could only muster out a groan as he spurted his load.

Sarah was watching the head of her son's cock as it swelled. She noticed that the head of the penis swelled a little more as she moved her hand directly over the tip of his dickhead. Just as she noticed the swelling, her son's groaning sound let her know that he was ready. With all the excitement she did not think of where he could shoot his sperm. She was regretting starting this, but her gut said to help him while her head said no. Thinking of how she used to give some former lovers head, she kept up the pace with her hand and pointed his cock at her chest. Sam let loose a stream of cum all over his mother's bare breasts with great force. Sarah felt the warm cum spew all over her breasts as her son moaned loudly.

Sam looked at his mother and waited for her to yell at him. Instead she told him "time to clean up and take a shower."

Sarah looked down at her breasts, which were covered in hot white cum, as soon as her son left the room. She had not had a man ejaculate on her in years and she started to feel guilty and sexy at the same time. The feeling of cum had her feel at little dirty that her pussy was wet and throbbing. She rubbed her hands over her tits to feel the rest of her son's cum over her body.

Sam was in the shower washing his hair when he heard the door open. "Mom is that you?"

"Yea, I need to jump in, so don't move. I am gonna get right behind you."

Sam was used to his mother and him sharing the bathroom. Having only one bathroom made it inconvenient at times but they managed. Sam would only catch glimpses of his mother's ass at times but nothing more.

Sarah opened the curtain and saw Sam washing his hair. His eyes were closed as his hands rubbed his head. Sam felt her breasts against his back as she got behind him. He felt the bar of soap washing his back. Sarah started on his back and worked her way down to his ass. Feeling the soap spread his but cheeks made his dick begin to rise a little. Sam then felt the bar of soap pass right on his anus. This made it dick rock hard again.

"Ok, rinse up and switch places."

Sam turned around and saw his mother fully nude. Her round breasts wet and hanging free for him to see. For the first time he saw his mother's vagina. A small black patch of pubic hair covered her slit. Sam never let it his eyes up from the sight of his first pussy. Sarah got in front of her son and started to wash her body. She poured some shampoo in her hands and started washing her hair. Her shoulder length brown hair was easy to manage and she loved washing it. Feeling relaxed she wanted to get the same wash treatment.

"Be a dear, and wash my back for me."

"Ok mom." As Sam reached for the soap in front of him he inched forward a little and his pecker pushed right into his mother's ass cheek.

"Oh! Sammy you're hard again. I thought we got it all out of you?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.